Money Changes Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We broke apart long enough to remove our shirts, and she seemed suitably impressed by my chest as she leaned in and started sucking on my nipples. That had never been part of my sex life before, and I wondered why, because it sent chills throughout my body.

No longer feeling any hesitation, I stood us up and stripped off the rest of our clothes, but when I tried to lay her back down on the couch she took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

She turned down her bed, lay down and stretched her arms out invitingly.

I RSVPed by lying down next to her, resuming our kissing as I began stroking all over her body.

She tried to pull my face closer, but I pulled away so that I could move down her body and let my lips worship at her breasts. My hand moved down her body to her pussy, which was shaved except for a landing strip, to find that it was already moist. I brought my finger to my mouth for a taste, and immediately moved down her body to taste her sweet nectar at the source, making her back arch up in ecstasy.

My cock was as hard as I could remember it ever being, and I positioned myself at her entrance and plunged home, not even thinking about a condom.

June apparently wasn't concerned as she was humping back at me with abandon, until we both came with powerful orgasms.

Crawling up beside her, I placed a hand on her breast and turned my face towards her.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I wasn't planning on this, and I don't have any condoms. I don't know if I would have thought of them if I did."

"It's all right. I'm on the pill, and I haven't been with anyone for months."

With that out of the way, she gave me a kiss, gave her attention to reviving my cock, then climbed aboard for a nice leisurely ride before we both fell asleep.

I woke up first, disentangled myself and went to the bathroom to drain a kidney and clean up.

June was still asleep, so I made my way to the kitchen for coffee. She had a Keurig machine, so I just popped in a pod for myself and one for her. From all of our time in coffeehouses I knew how she took hers, and brought the coffees to the bedroom.

The aroma woke her up, and wiping the sleep from her eyes she sat up as I positioned her pillow at her back. She didn't bother covering herself, which I suppose makes sense since I was standing there stark naked with my cock already at half-mast.

She patted the bed next to herself and I sat down as we each took sips of our coffee.

"Well, I guess we've made quite the jump in our relationship," she said.

"About that," I said.

She put her cup down so hard that she spilled half of it.

"What? This better not have been a one-night stand, or you better start running right now, and don't bother with your pants!"

"No, no, it's nothing like that," I said, trying to calm her down. "Why don't you get dressed, I'll put some breakfast on, and I'll try to explain myself."

She nearly knocked me off the bed as she stomped off to the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

That went well, I thought to myself as I went to the living room to get dressed, then to the kitchen to decide what to make. I decided on English muffins; anything more might be a waste.

Just as the toaster dinged, June came angrily into the kitchen and made a tall cup of coffee in the Keurig as I buttered the muffins.

She sat down, took a big bite of her muffin and glared at me.

"Okay, I'm waiting, explain yourself."

"First of all, this wasn't a one-night stand. Far from it. I've been falling in love with you for a while."

That brought a raised eyebrow.

"Last night just confirmed it. I'm. In. Love. With. You."

"So what was that bullshit about then?"

"Let's finish eating and go sit down on the couch, this might get complicated."

She shoved the rest of her muffin in her mouth, grabbed her coffee and went to the living room.

I took a few half-hearted bites, gave a big sigh and went to face the music.

Sitting down, I took her hands in mine.

"I've been married before."

"So. That's not so unusual."

"She cheated on me."

She pulled her hands away.

"What, you're afraid I'll cheat on you, too?"

I patted her hands.

"No, not at all."

"Then what's the problem?"

I tried to think of what to say, which was difficult because I wasn't sure I understood it myself.

"I'm rich. Very rich."

"Why is that a problem... oh, you think I'm a gold digger, that I'm after your money," she said as she snatched her hands away.

"No, Honey, not at all. You couldn't know. I took great pains to hide my wealth from you."

"So, I ask you again. What's the problem?"

That took me aback, and I must have looked like a deer in the headlights, just sitting there staring ahead. What was my problem anyway?

"Robert? Robert, are you okay?" she asked as she shook my shoulder.

"Yes, June, everything's just fine. Will you marry me?"

"Whoa, whoa, slow down there, cowboy. I think we have a few more hoops to jump through before we get to that stage. Maybe you could start by telling me a little more about yourself, your real self."

So I told June everything. Everything, starting with my marriage and Sheila's cheating, winning the lottery, through my time in Europe.

That took a little time and explaining, especially my time with Monique.

"Did you love her?"

"I was very fond of her."

"That's not exactly an answer to my question."

I looked into her eyes.

"No, I didn't love her. If I did, I probably wouldn't be here right now."

She chewed on her lip.

"You've slept with a lot of women."

"More than I'd care to admit."

"You've been to many places, exotic places. Do you think you could be happy with one woman, one place?"

"If she were you, if you were there. Though I'd hope that you would let me take you to some exotic places, but as long as you were with me I'd be happy."

"Oh, I'm going to be there, Buster, you can count on it, with one condition."

"What's that?"

"We're not going anywhere near France!"

"Of course... wait, wait, are you saying yes?"

"Yes, you big goof," she said, throwing herself into my arms. "but it's not official until you put a ring on it."

"I think the stores are open now," I said smiling.

"Don't just sit there," she said, "Get dressed, time's a-wasting."

She refused my attempt to buy her the biggest diamond in the store, "It's not my style," she said, but the ring she chose was beautiful, especially when I put it on her finger.

We had a small wedding, just family and a few friends. The one extravagance that I surprised June with was hiring Noel Paul Stookey to sing "There Is Love" at the ceremony, and there wasn't a dry eye in the house.

June took charge of the honeymoon, and I wasn't surprised that we went nowhere near Europe, in fact we went the totally opposite direction and went to Hawaii, Maui to be specific.

With my experience in France in mind, I was prepared to be disappointed when I saw that she was taking me to a nude beach, but I was pleasantly surprised. Oh, there were still plenty of unexceptional bodies on display, but Americans are much more self-conscious about their bodies than Europeans, so those willing to go nude tended to be somewhat more attractive.

Unfortunately, American nude beaches are no more tolerant of sexual activity, and I was sporting a quite uncomfortable erection.

June took care of that by leading me into the water until we were a little over waist deep. She then put her arms around my neck, lifted herself up and wrapped her legs around my waist and lowered herself onto my rampant cock.

I've heard that having sex in the water is uncomfortable because the water washes away her lubrication, but June must have been gushing as I slid into her with ease. I turned my back to the beach and moved out a little deeper so that her moving up and down on my cock wouldn't be as noticeable, and I was apologetic that I came before she could.

"It's okay, Robert, you'll pay me back later," she said as she laid a big kiss on my lips, and I did just that.

Returning home, we had to decide what to do with our lives, since we didn't need to work. I wanted to open a real coffeehouse, since I could afford to book name acts without worrying about paying them, but June nixed that. She enjoyed working with the volunteers, but didn't want to make it a full-time job, besides, she enjoyed her work as a schoolteacher and didn't want to compete with the other coffeehouses anyway.

It became somewhat moot when she had our second child and decided to become a full-time mom.

What I did do, was to set up a fund to subsidize the local coffeehouses to relieve the financial stresses that most labored under. June was "hired" to manage the fund, though the source of the funding was a well-kept secret.

Life is good!

Author's Note: Before anyone calls me on this, while nude sunbathing is illegal in Hawaii, there are some secluded beaches where enforcement is lax.

12