Money Mella Goes Hollywood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, for as fitting and glorious as it was to feel Ari's tiny body beneath her, The Money Mistress knew she was depriving herself of the litany of other ways she planned on exploring Ariana's sexuality. There were still so many sights to see, so many ways to put that slim, tight and tan body to use. And naturally, Carmella already had a few in mind.

So, when Money Mella finally broke their kiss for the last time, the slow extraction of her cock followed, Grande so deep in the zone she didn't even realize that this time, there wouldn't be a thrust to accompany the removal. In fact, she didn't realize until that cock was completely out of her butt, the head popping out with aplomb, briefly leaving Ari's bumhole as wide around as a golf ball before her relative anal inexperienced and youth helped it return to a more natural position.

After somewhat recovering from her high, Grande, a bit annoyed, whined, "Why d-did you stop?"

Smirking, her body still pressed against Ari's, Carmella ignored a long-winded answer and cut to the chase. "I want you to suck my cock."

"Wha...huh? N-No way! That..." Ariana denied, still trying to fully catch her breath as her tone softened, as if she was ashamed at what was about to leave her mouth next, nearly whispering, "That was in my ass."

Carmella, sighing, simply argued, "So?"

"So that's gross!"

"Uggghhh," Mella groaned. "You only think it's gross because you haven't tried it yet...we've been over this."

"No, I think it's gross because...you know..."

"That wasn't a problem for me when I was eatin' right from the source," Carmella pointed out. "Your butthole tastes incredible. And you sucking my cock clean of that incredible taste is a tradition for good little bitches. And you wanna be a good little bitch for your Money Mistress, don't you?"

A bold question, one that Carmella asked off of the back of Ari's reaction to her first anal experience. It was obvious to anyone with a working brain: Ariana liked getting her butt fucked. But that question lingered, and what should've been an obvious answer never came as Ariana, too stubborn to fully admit defeat, refused to acknowledge her Money Mistress. But where Ariana made her greatest mistake is that she forgot the golden rule: Carmella still wasn't taking no for an answer. And yet another universal truth that slipped Ari's mind? Her silence was just as unwelcome as a definite no.

So, instead of meandering around, waiting for verification, Carmella took matters into her own hands. Literally, by wrapping up Ariana's little body and holding her tight, before using those powerful dancer's legs of hers to propel Carmella up to her feet, Ari still in her grasp. Naturally, Ariana was taken aback by how casually Mella was able to lift both herself and Miss not-quite-so-literally Grande. Sure, it wasn't the first time Ari had been picked up during sex, her slight frame and stature making her a perennial spinner to the rappers and tough guys that made up a large portion of the "One Last Time" singer's love and lust life. But, to be picked up so easily by another woman was definitely a new one, even their introductory interaction made their differences in size and strength very apparent.

Regardless of Ariana's shock, Mella continued her plot, carrying Grande over to the couch, the setting of their first two moments together as bottom and top. She promptly sat down on arrival, keeping Ari in her lap, all while the vocal vixen remained in awe at both Carmella's power as well as her determination, even with the massive cock poking into her gut. Now seated, Money Mella released her iron grip on Ari's petite body, allowing the glamorous popstar to take a more natural, cowgirl position, at least for the time being.

"So...so I'm guessing I don't have to suck your...umm...dick?" Ari awkwardly asked, not wanting to anger the woman she both feared and secretly lusted for.

"Oh, you will," Carmella assured gruffly. "But I'll give it a bit of time. I'm not happy about it...but I'll do it. So, in the meantime, you're going to appease me by turning around and bouncing that little booty on my cock."

Ariana, unsure of whether to be happy that she got out of tasting her butt for the time being or upset that the ball was now in her court, cautiously clarified, "Y-You want me to...to ride you?"

"Yep," Carmella settled sternly. "Oh, and by the way...you don't get a choice on this one."

"But..." Ari stammered, scared of taking control, scared of keeping her emotions in check. "What if I don't want to?"

"Didn't you hear what I just said?"

"I did but, it's like...I don't know..."

"What's the big deal?" Mella asked casually. "You were loving everything that I was doing to you just a few minutes ago, right?"

Again silence. Cold, unforgiving silence, Ari lowering her head in shame as she refused to give her honest answer. Because, how could she possibly admit that she liked something as dirty and embarrassing as having her butt fucked? But, unfortunately for Ari's ego, Carmella wasn't done pushing yet. Not by a long shot.

Incensed by Ari's silence, Mella suddenly slammed both hands down, each landing on one of Ariana's pert ass cheeks, still sore from the brutal spanking earlier. Grande whined in response, but didn't fight off Mella's advances, nor did she argue or complain, almost as if Ariana accepted the fact that she knew she deserved it.

"I wanted to see you go ass-to-mouth, Pop-Bitch, and you complained. So, I let you off the hook. I did you that favor. But you're not getting off this hook, I promise. You're gonna turn around, and you're gonna bounce on my dick like a good little bunny. Is that understood?"

"But-" Ariana attempted to interrupt, but was quickly cut off.

"Is that understood!?" Mella repeated, intensifying her tone. And thus, all the fight in Ariana disappeared once more. That aggression, that fear that Carmella instilled was too much for Ari to ignore. She understood that she had every right to say no, that every moral and physical law gave her that privilege. But that fact hardly mattered when the only real problem was her bratty little ego refusing to admit the truth. Ariana wasn't a victim, at least not in the traditional sense. She wanted Carmella to keep fucking her, wanted to feel that cock in her asshole again. Again, she simply didn't want anyone, even the person responsible for all these new, strange feelings, to know.

But, Mella's tone suggested that arguing and complaining was no longer an option, and by doing so, Ariana would be risking some potentially severe repercussions. Maybe even another long spanking session, the thought of which convinced Ariana to swallow her pride and adjust her sitting position until she no longer faced Carmella, her backside instead staring back at The Princess of Staten Island.

"Not good enough," Carmella gruffly confirmed, forcing another small whine out from The Pop Princess. "I don't just want to see that you understand. I want to hear it, too."

No other options, hell, maybe even less than before. Ariana lowered her head, as she admitted, "I understand...my Money Mistress. I'll ride you."

Immediately, Carmella grinned with delight. "Now see? That's more like it! So, go ahead and perk up, Ari! I'm giving you control, so I'm expecting a lot of enthusiasm from your riding, okay? I really wanna see those cheeks fucking MOVE!"

Ariana shook her head in understanding, but wore the face of a woman who still had her reservations. Carmella briefly considered forcing her to, once again, acknowledge her Money Mistress, but decided against it, partially because Ariana's agreement seemed sincere enough, but mostly because she was itching to see that booty bounce and didn't want to wait a second longer. For a tiny gal without too much junk in her trunk, the overall plumpness and shape of Ariana's butt was a sight to behold, and the fact that Carmella had deprived herself of such a sight for as long as she had was an utter travesty. Sure, such a deprivation came as a result of getting her cunt licked to orgasm by the pop-superstar, doing her own oral performance on both of Ari's holes and then taking the bitch's anal cherry. But, her enjoyment of any or all of those acts didn't change the fact that she hadn't seen those tanned cheeks in action since she was smacking them into next week. Far, far too long, and it was time to change that.

Ariana took a few seconds to steady herself, and enjoyed a couple long, deep breaths before she rose up, took hold of Mella's massive cock, and directed it towards her asshole. She slowly lowered her ass down, guided by Mella's hands on her hips as the stunning soprano impaled herself on that ridiculously huge cock, her draw dropping as her asshole swallowed up inch upon inch. With nowhere to go except down, Ariana didn't have much choice outside taking as much cock as she could handle in record time, a feat she performed with a level of skill reminiscent to her singing ability, but with vocal range replaced by butt sex skill. Truly an anal prodigy, but of course, Carmella already knew that.

After welcoming that dick with little more than a dropped jaw, Ari gave herself a few moments to catch her breath and regain her bearings. During that time, she was able to spread her legs a bit and position her arms on the couch, using them to help keep her balanced as she began her cock-riding performance. And boy, what a performance it was! While Ariana may have been an anal virgin before the night had begun, it was quite obvious that this cowgirl was far from unfamiliar with the rodeo.

Once she got going, Ariana proved herself to be an expert on top, raising and lowering herself with ease while moving her body in an alluring enough manner to ensure her audience would enjoy the view. The way Grande worked her hips, how easily that cock slid in and out of that butthole as if her cherry hadn't just been popped within the hour, the sassiness attached to her trademark high-ponytail bobbing back and forth during the booty werk...and yes, of course...the booty werk!

Clearly a pro pole hopper, Ari was well-versed when it came to putting on a show both in stadiums and in the bedroom. So naturally, when it came time for Mella to cast her god-like gaze upon the apple of her eyes...so MONEY! God, even more "money" than the rest of her experience topping Ari, which, in and of itself, was money! Carmella just knew that Ariana's booty would be magic in motion and sure enough, once the chart-topping sensation got to work, Money Mella couldn't take her eyes off of that precious, plump and perky peach.

Just...oh, the perfect amount of jiggle in each cheek, not to mention how gorgeous that butt really was. Obviously her tan and tasty skin was naturally flawless and blemish free, of course overruled by the extended spanking session she endured earlier, the evidence of which still boldy remained. But that Sting had faded away long ago and now, those marks only existed as a means to take Mella's obsession with the beautiful view in front of her to an entirely new level. All in all, the poetry in motion that was Ariana Grande rhythmically throwing that ass down was everything Carmella hoped it would be and then some.

And of course, much like a true top should, Carmella didn't take that for granted. In fact, her eyes were stuck to that caboose like white on rice; God, it nearly looked as good as it tasted. Which still, meant that little booty was well-worth the high praise Mella's eyes were dishing out, and so too was Grande's gleeful gyrating and hypnotic hip swiveling. Ariana's performance was second to none; for such a tiny girl, she really knew her way around a massive cock!

Which really wasn't too surprising, considering the type of guys she'd supposedly been with in the past. Obviously, their cocks all paled in comparison to Mella's, just as she'd assured and Ari's reaction to the sight of that beast confirmed. But it was quite obvious that riding big dicks wasn't a new task for Goddess Grande. Now fully comfortable, without all the worries that plagued her mind before she began, Ariana was back in her zone, back to loving every second of getting ramrodded by that ridiculous shaft, and back to moaning like a good little butt bitch for her Money Mistress. Truly, all was right in the world.

Ariana Grande was exercising her God-gifted ability as a human cocksleeve and Carmella was a few sharp thrusts away from breaking another tiny anal bitch in half. Honestly, she probably could break Ari in half, considering just how delectably dainty she was, and hell, maybe she would. For now though, Carmella allowed Ari to control the pace, to ride that dick at her leisure, a decision that quickly proved to be a blessing in disguise.

It didn't take long for Ariana to return to her natural state of enjoying the feeling of her asshole being split open. But unlike before when Mella was in control, jamming that rod up Ari's butt, the ball was in Grande's court. She could take her time, pick her spots, and dictate the pace to whatever suited her and whatever she found most pleasurable in that particular moment. If Ari wanted to speed up, she did, and if she wanted to slow things down, it was her decision. Such freedom for a first-timer was absolutely game changing.

It gave Ariana an avenue to enjoy the feeling of being dominated without actually feeling like she was being dominated and, thus, made the objectively submissive act of getting her asshole stretched open by another woman's strap-on cock feel infinitely less shameful. The change was night and day, evidenced by her ever-evolving enthusiasm and her moans, which seemed to grow by the decibel level, beginning to echo throughout the otherwise silent hotel room. For the first time, Ariana Grande was completely lost in anal bliss.

It was during that time, as Ariana's most wonderful, show-stopping performance of the night reached a fever pitch, that Carmella managed to pluck her eyes away from that gorgeous little booty-in-motion to reach out and coil her hand in that dangling, bobbing ponytail. The signature Ari "do", a way for her to mask the years of hair-dying wear and tear on those brown locks and still look phenomenal, just so perfectly grab-able; Mella had already shown that ponytail a fair bit of attention earlier, during the spanking. But now, with Grande going off like the prettiest of fireworks, was as good of a time as any to take gold again like a horse's reins.

Fittingly, Carmella gripping Ariana's hair tightly didn't stop the award-winning artist from bouncing like a bunny, either slowly or at a breakneck pace, depending on how overwhelmed she was feeling. That bratty sensation was going ham on her hole with reckless abandon one minute, and tenderly sodomizing that chute the next, all in the name of boundless pleasure and the need to sapp up every ounce that Mella's massive, man-made meat-stick provided. And, as you can imagine, the sights and sounds could only mean one thing: Carmella was moments away from attaining her ultimate goal.

"Gonna keep denying it now?" Carmella pushed, placing a second hand, just above the other, on that long ponytail.

Maybe it was still Ari's ego coming into play, or maybe she was so lost in pleasure that she hadn't noticed the question being asked. But either way, Ari indeed used silence to deny the truth yet again. Not total silence, as mouth was still a moan factory, but silence by way of ignorance, Mella's question initially going unanswered but, this close to the finish line, there was no way she was going to give up now.

"Aww, that's cuuuuute! You think you get to keep playing this game forever, don't you, Pop-Bitch? Well it's done! Tell me what I want to hear, right fucking now! Tell me how much you love that cock!" Briefly, Ariana called that bluff, continuing her expert riding and ignoring the hard-hitting commands. But, a final demand, more fear-inducing than all of the others, sent a chill up the multi-platinum superstar's spine like nothing ever had before. One last call, straight from her Money Mistress's mouth. "Do it now, or else I'll take away my cock!" Immediately, Ariana felt her heart skip a beat, knocking her out of any pleasure-induced trance she might've been suffering from.

Mella wouldn't actually...do that, right? Surely she understood how big of a deal it was for Ariana to be grinding on her lap like a high-end stripper? Ari briefly looked back, just for a glimpse to see if Carmella's face matched her tone and, sure enough, it did. She was being dead serious, further clarified seconds later, when Mella's grip on that high pony began to tighten, not to a point of serious strain, but just enough to emphasize her previous words and ensure that now was make or break. That now, if Ariana wanted this incredible pleasure, the greatest pleasure she could ever remember to keep coming, then she needed to admit that it was exactly that. The greatest thing anyone had ever forced her to feel and that, above all, her asshole loved the taste of Carmella's massive girlcock. And, left only with the option to kiss that cock goodbye or lay her ego to rest, Ariana Grande, pop-superstar extraordinaire, opted to go with the only path that made sense.

"I...I love it," Grande softly whimpered, the first admission as the shell around her frazzled mind began to crack. She swallowed hard, Carmella allowing her bitch a second to collect her thoughts as Ari put together a more powerful, heartfelt response. "I love your cock in my ass!"

"Yeaaaaah, that's it, bitch!" Carmella purred, grinning sadistically. "You love being a good little butt bitch for your Money Mistress!"

"I do!" Grande squealed.

"Say it, word for word, whore!" Carmella demanded with a single tug at Ari's hair to help keep the admissions coming.

"I love...love being a good little butt bitch for my Money Mistress!" Ariana cried out, the consistency of her gleeful bouncing out of the window, the tiny sexbomb hopping up and down that cock as quickly as she could, the amount of dopamine heading to her brain beginning to overflow.

Without another order to do so, Ari pathetically continued, "I'm in love with your cock...oh, God, I never thought I'd say that but...I love being a perfect little asshole bitch for you, my Money Mistress! I l-love it so fucking muuuuuch!!!!"

"So, I'll take it, you don't want me to take my cock away?" Carmella asked rhetorically, unable to help herself from grinning both at her sassy little remark, as well as how shamefully quick Anal Star Ari was to respond with another bit of honesty.

"Fuck-God no! Please...never do that! Please, please, please, don't EVER take that cock out of my fucking butt!!!!"

"Mmmm...what a dirty girl you are, Ari....did I call it or what, huh?" Carmella purred, and naturally, Ari was right behind her again.

"You did! Oh...oh fuck, you called it! You called it! Y-You said I would...ohmigod...I would love getting my butt fucked! And I don't! I d-don't just love it! I'm fucking addicted! It's...it's the best thing I've ever f...felt before!" Despite her spirited personal degradation, Ariana's breaths were short, and sweat began to drip down from her forehead. All the while, her asshole began to tighten up, telling Carmella that a climax was on the horizon.

"You're my fuckdoll, Ari," Carmella declared, further tightening that ponytail around her hands.

"I'm your fuckdoll!" Ari shamelessly parroted back, a far cry from the ego-driven, bratty diva that she was when they first met, a transformation that Mella willed into existence the second she decided to put Ariana in her place.

"My newest pet."

"I'm your newest pet!"

Then, Carmella brought her lips close to Ariana's ear, and whispered, "You're my Pop-Bitch." And of course, little Ari responded in kind.

"Oh fuck, I'm your Pop-Bitch! Fuuuuck...I'm a little anal Pop-Bitch for my Money Mistress!!! I'm your butt-sex popstar! And I'm...I'm gonna...ohmigod, I wanna-"