Money Mella Makes Her Mark Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting things back on track, Nikki explained, "Well, if you were wondering why Mistress Carmella isn't here-"

"I wasn't," Sasha sternly interrupted.

After a few silent moments, Nikki continued, "Well, anyway, Mistress Carmella slipped out as soon as possible. She had some things to take care of. You know...preparations for your big night? But, she left us behind to explain to you all the details."

"I don't need you to explain shit!" Sasha snapped.

"I'm afraid you do, Banks," Nikki shot back, throwing up an alley-oop for her sister to catch.

"Mistress Carmella owns your ass tonight, and it's our job to ensure that you present yourself properly, just as she wants you," Brie explained.

After another few quiet, tense moments, Sasha relented, sighing, "Fine...what do I need to do?"

Immediately, Nicole and Brianna high-fived; Brie then ran off as Nikki began to expound. "Mistress Carmella wants you looking your best. For starters, you need to be made up well. Face, hair, everything. And then..." Nikki dragged on, waiting for Brie to arrive. When she finally did, a large pink bag in hand, Nikki continued. "You're gonna put this on."

Nikki took the bag from Brie, a bright pink sack with a company's logo emblazoned in the middle, and flashed its contents, a fancy mesh lingerie set, the color a brilliant and beautiful shade of lavender that would've mirrored Sasha's hair if not for a lack of vibrance. Though, regardless of the set's beauty, Sasha refused to present herself in any manner. "Not gonna happen. "You tell your mistress that if she wanted me to wear that, she should've beaten me clean, and that she's lucky if I even show up for her to take my ass." For the first time, the thought occurred to her that she wouldn't have to submit in front of the entire locker room, a small but incredible relief.

Instead of snapping back or threatening The Boss, however, Nikki instead held out the bag. Then, when Sasha continued to refuse, Nikki shoved it into Banks' stomach. "Take it, and put it on before you show up. The meeting time is 10:30 sharp, and not a second later. Brie will accompany you back to your hotel room to ensure that you not only follow these instructions, but also so you don't try to back out. You know, like you just did before we stopped you?"

"Sasha, this is going to be so much fun! Can I do your makeup for you? I'm really good at the slutty-sophisticated look and I think it would really suit you," Brie babbled on, Sasha barely acknowledging the helpless bitch's rambling. With everything laid out, Nikki opened the door and the trio exited the locker room, eventually splitting off once they got to the parking garage, with Nikki heading towards Carmella's hotel room whilst the other two went back to Sasha's to prepare her for the big night, much to her chagrin.

________________________________________

With a frown on her face, Sasha Banks exited the hotel elevator and walked down the corridor, Brie Bella annoyingly by her side all the way as they trekked towards Money Mella's room. Both were dressed in standard attire, Sasha a basic shirt, jeans, and sneakers combo while Brie wore a classier attire, a halter style coral blue sundress and matching heels. Nothing out of the blue, nothing strange to set off any potential fans that may happen to glance out of the peephole and see a few recognizable faces. God, that was the last thing Sasha wanted.

Just walking next to the walking cocksleeve known as Brie Bella was insulting; the bitch was so broken, so depraved and desperate to be owned that she let an NXT rookie conquer her without actually fucking her ass. She should be embarrassed but, perversion and indecency clearly run in their twisted family line, as evidenced by her equally slutty sister.

Nevertheless, not wanting to be seen with Brie, Sasha picked up the pace until they arrived at Carmella's room. Sasha quickly glanced at her phone to unlock it, then scrolled and swiped through to find her most recent of messages, just to double check that the room she was currently standing in front of was, indeed, the site of her future anal debauchery. Cutting off the obvious, last-ditch attempt to stall was Brie, who quickly caught up to Sasha and knocked on the door, not a single doubt in her mind that they had the right place.

They waited for a few seconds and, before long, rumblings could be heard from behind the door. The clicking of the door unlocking followed, then the turning of its knob, and lastly, the pulling open and cold air filing out, ultimately revealing a very familiar face on the other side. In front of the pair or rather, below, was the flattering face of one AJ Lee, who welcomed them in.

"Hi Brie. Hi Sasha, welcome to the first day of the rest of your life," AJ greeted, making way for Brie and Sasha to enter. Both did, though one was far more enthused than the other. Once inside, AJ led the pair past the empty living quarters and towards the bedroom area. As they drew closer, the faintest whimper of erotic bliss could be heard, muffled through the walls but evident to the trio of women who could never miss a sound so familiar. Then, that whimper grew, until it was very obvious exactly what was transpiring, and who was responsible.

The loud, overdramatic moans belonged to Nikki Bella, obviously indulging in her mistress's greatness before the main event. Or, as Brie preferred to say, helping herself to that which was unattainable. Nikki always got everything. The praise, the attention, Mistress Carmella's glorious cock, and Brie nearly hated her for it, especially in situations like this. While Brie was out working, doing everything in her power to help Sasha look stunning for her fall from grace, Nikki was sticking her hand in the cookie jar. Overindulgence, some may say, especially since Brie had never once been able to do so.

Nevertheless, the erotic sounds coming from their destination continued to grow even louder, acting as a signal of sorts to let them know when they arrived. Once the trio of babes stood in front of the door, the moans were uncontrollable, an ungodly decibel level. The sounds brought a chill to Sasha's spine, which wasn't the first time that happened tonight and, sadly, she feared it wouldn't be the last.

Taking hold of the door knob, AJ shouted, "Mistress Carmella, we're coming in!" The volume of her words was miniscule compared to Nikki's pleasure-filled screams, but AJ would be damned if she simply barged in without a warning; it went against everything she stood for. Subservience, gratitude, and grace, the three major qualities that made up AJ Lee's being. Typically, a bottom should have a fourth, loyalty, but AJ was new to the whole "belonging to one person" deal, so she hadn't really earned that trait yet.

In any case, AJ had a proper mistress for the first time in her life now. Not some wannabe like Sasha Banks, or someone too busy to care like Charlotte Flair. No, her Money Mistress was the perfect option, a stern but caring domme. Carmella could be tough, that much AJ was learning incredibly fast, but it was nothing she couldn't handle. For Mistress Carmella, AJ could handle anything.

With her obedience test out of the way, AJ turned the handle and opened the door, revealing a large, dimly lit room with lots of furniture scattered along the walls. To Sasha, it looked really fancy, something she would never waste money renting; she was surprisingly minimalist for someone whose wrestling character was often more closely associated with money than Carmella.

Obviously in the middle of the room was a massive king-sized bed, and on top of it were the perpetrators of the sinful siren song that had acted as the theme music for AJ, Sasha, and Brie's hallway adventure. Though, only Nikki's face was immediately visible, the shameless whore in bitch position on the bed, her huge, manually-enhanced tits hanging down pathetically as the new audience of three looked on.

Peeking her head out from Nikki's behind, Carmella greeted, "Oh, hi, ladies. Sasha, how are you? Sorry I didn't explain everything myself but I had some things to take care of. I hope Brie did a serviceable job?" Then, Mella returned her head to Nikki's rear, revving the bitch's motor moans up again.

Unenthusiastically, Sasha groaned, "I'm fine, I guess." Then, after a hard swallow, Sasha admitted, "Brie did okay, too."

Peeking out again, Mella agreed, "I can tell...you look great. Very pretty. And that outfit...I like it on you. Normally I want something a little classier but, I don't know, it's workin' for me, Banksy."

"Can we just get this over with? I got things to do tomorrow, so I'd like to be in bed at a reasonable hour," Sasha jumped in, Mella's so focused on munching Nikki's butt that it barely looked like she was paying attention. But as with most assumptions about her, Carmella proved that to be incorrect.

"Banksy, you do realize that telling me you want to 'get it over with' will only make me drag the suffering on longer, right?" Mella questioned before relenting, "But, I suppose we've waited long enough for this day to come. Go ahead and strip for me! Take off your clothes and show off that sexy body of yours! Mmm give me a reason to stop eating this slut's tasty little asshole."

Sasha hesitated for a moment, getting herself in the mental headspace necessary to humiliate herself. Stripping wasn't something she had a lot of experience in, despite the fact that her name sounded more like a pornstar's than a wrestler's. Nevertheless, after a few deep breaths, Sasha began to slowly take off her top, pulling it up past her toned abs and eventually her covered breasts, the sight of which caused Mella to raise an eyebrow from behind Nikki's juicy behind.

Sasha continued to erotically remove her clothes as Carmella's puzzled reaction grew. Naturally she turned around and bent over before unbuckling her jeans and pulling them down, revealing to The Princess of Staten the prize that she'd schemed so hard to earn. But rather than hoot, holler, or celebrate, Mella instead shook her head in disgust. Something was wrong, Sasha could feel it. She looked at Brie and AJ, both of whom shared a similar reaction to their mistress. It was obvious to everyone in the room what the problem was, except for maybe Sasha herself.

With her shoes and clothes off, the only thing adorning her gorgeous mocha skin was a rather traditional black lingerie pair, a bra and panties, far from the high-end set Mella had gone out of her way to purchase just for this moment. "Why aren't you wearing the outfit I picked out, Banksy?" Mella asked sternly before shoving Nikki out of the way and rising to her feet. Like a kid with his hand caught in the cookie jar, Sasha didn't respond. That didn't stop Carmella from seeking answers, though.

"Silence, huh? Okay, Brie, why isn't she wearing the lingerie I spent good money on? There's gotta be an answer, and I wanna hear one, right now!"

Without an ounce of dignity, Brie explained the situation, "I gave her the bag, Mistress. She went into the bathroom and said that she changed into it, and then just put her clothes on over. But I didn't know she was lying! I'm sorry!"

"No excuses!" Mella snapped, walking forward. "You should know better by now that I don't want to hear them. You know, it's shit like this that keeps my cock out of your asshole. All that good will from helping me win my match, down the drain because ya couldn't follow instructions. If you can't do what's asked of you, then what good are you, Brie?"

"I'm no good, my Money Mistress. If I can't serve you properly, then I'm worthless," Brie sadly admitted, believing the statement to be true with every fiber of her being.

"Damn straight. Fucking worthless," Mella reiterated before turning her attention to the star of tonight's anal performance. "But the blame isn't all yours, Brie. Your just a dumb, bimbo slut. Sasha's the real problem, isn't that right?"

Quickly shaking her head to help deflect the blame, Brie agreed, "Yes, my Money Mistress. Sasha tricked me."

Jumping in to defend herself, Sasha quipped, "I told you I didn't want to wear the fucking lingerie! Be happy that I'm even here to give up my ass, since you had to cheat to beat me."

"You think I care how I won?" Carmella asked before answering herself, "Fuck no! There's no honor when asses are on the line, Banksy, you should know that by now. I mean, how many times have you given yours up to Charlotte, again? Two, three, five, ten?"

"None!" Sasha snapped, stamping her foot into the ground.

Barely containing her laughter, Carmella responded, "Yeah, sure. Doesn't matter, you know the rules. I beat you, I own you. So it is written, so it shall be done. I gave an order and left the duty of informing you of said order to my most loyal of bitches. They succeeded in doing that much, and...you ignored it. You ignored a direct order from you mistress-"

"You're not my mistress!" Sasha sneered.

"Tonight, I am, bitch, and don't fucking cut me off again! You ignored an order and that, little Banksy, is a punishable offense." Looking Sasha dead in the eye, Carmella explained the details of her punishment. "So, since you didn't dress up for me, I think I'll take the measures of making you look good into my own hands...literally." Without warning, Mella reached over, pulled Sasha in close, and took a pair of large handfuls of sweet, smooth Banks butt, The Boss having no other option besides standing there and taking it, otherwise risking further punishment.

With Sasha in close, Mella whispered, "Since I can't make this ass look pretty in purple, I'll just beat it red raw. How does that sound, Banksy?" Then, when Sasha ignored her, Mella piled on even further. "Aww don't play coy with me, I know you've had this cute butt beaten before." That, of course, succeeded in getting a rise out of Sasha.

"No, I haven't. I'm a real top," Sasha argued, Carmella chuckling in response.

"You know, I said don't play coy but...you're just soooo cute, Banksy! Keep up the act, it's growin' on me."

Rolling her eyes, Sasha commented, "Yeah, growing like a rash," only to receive what would be the first of many rough spanks for the night, Mella bringing both of her hands crashing down simultaneously. Far from the worst Sasha could imagine and yet, the sudden and painful nature was enough for her to yelp embarrassingly, which in turn made Carmella cackle with delight. Only because she was caught off guard, but still.

"Ooh, I'm gonna love hearing that sound over and over and over again!" Mella confessed as she slapped Sasha's big, juicy butt again. "It's just a shame it has to be this way, when you could've just listened. I told you when we made the bet that I was going to make you worship every inch of my FABULOUS body and now, we don't have time for that! Because I have to teach you a lesson. Sooo..." Mella's words trailed as she motioned for Brie, the slutty little bitch mindlessly adhering in record time.

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed Brie darted over to her mistress, who proceeded to snap her and point downward. It was an order that Brie recognized all too well; she knew exactly what Carmella was asking, as well as why she was asking it. Nevertheless, Brie dropped to her knees, crawled around, positioned herself right behind Mella's legs, and waited for Mistress Carmella to take a seat. A punishment for her shortcomings, no doubt, but one that poor, useless Brie didn't mind too much because it actually gave her some worth. If nothing else, she could at least be a chair for her mistress.

"See, there you go, Brie! Good chair! Straighten your back out, I don't want to fall over," Carmella ordered as Brie worked toward getting into the perfect "furniture" mindset; once she had, The Princess of Staten Island took a seat and motioned for Sasha to bend over her knee. Reluctantly, The Boss agreed, dragging her feet over to the perched Money Mistress and slowly laying over the blonde's lap.

"Beautiful! You're ass, Sasha? It's perfect!" Mella complimented, grabbing a thick handful of one of those chocolate cheeks as Banks blushed profusely. "Almost perfect, I should say. It would look even better in the pretty purple panties I bought for you, Banksy!"

Acting as emphasis for her words, Mella cocked her hand back before bringing it down hard, quaking the round mound of flesh that it crash landed on. Sasha winced in response, the pain intense, but nothing she couldn't stomach. Which was a reaction she'd quickly live to regret.

"Unbothered, huh?" Mella asked, not taking Sasha's scrunched face into account since it was out of view. "That's funny, it's almost like you've done this before!"

The reason behind Mella's persistent pushing was obvious: she wanted Sasha to admit to her past. See, Sasha's bottoming history was sort of an unspeakable truth. With all of Charlotte and Sasha's back and forth, and how often The Boss was on the losing end, it was widely speculated that she wasn't quite as anally virgin as she claimed to be. And, with taking a cock up your ass several times comes the extra opportunities afford to those who bottom. ATM, rimming, slut-shaming, degradation, and, most importantly, spanking. Widely speculated, but unconfirmed.

There existed no proof to the theory. Nobody had seen them together, and obviously Sasha denied it until her face turned blue. But even Charlotte had admitted that nothing happened between them and that "If she really wanted Sasha's ass, she could have it whenever and wherever, but she didn't." As of now, Sasha Banks was innocent until proven guilty, locked away but clamoring acquittal under guise of false imprisonment.

And maybe she was telling the truth, maybe she hadn't ever been fucked in the ass or even been spanked by another woman before. Maybe it was all just hearsay, with no real meaning behind it. Either way, Mella didn't care. It simply made the situation a win-win for her. Either Sasha's telling the truth, and she gets to claim her very first ass cherry, or she's a lying little bitch and Carmella gets the pleasure of spanking the truth out of her. Win. Win.

Another hard smack crashed down on Sasha Banks' big, beautiful mocha butt, the gelatinous cheeks shaking and shivering from even the slightest touch, let alone the stiff palm strikes Carmella was handing out. The Fabulous One took a brief second to smile as the thought occurred that, if Sasha was telling the truth, then she was really depriving every top in the WWE because that ass was made to be used by real women. So round and juicy and smooth to the touch, with her skin-tone only turning the volume up to eleven with the way it mixed with the red evidence from several hard smacks. Which reminded Carmella, it was time for another.

Once again, a full-force palm strike came barreling down, but this one was even more powerful than those that came before it, the sound nearly echoing throughout the otherwise quiet room. However, despite the increased force behind the attack, it still wasn't enough to make Sasha squeal like a pig. So, Mella tried again, and...nothing! No evidence of an effect, outside of the growing red marks on Sasha's skin.

"I'll ask again, Banksy. Are you sure this isn't your first time? You're taking it awfully well for a beginner," Mella pointed out.

Smacking her lips, Sasha argued, "Yes, it is. Why would I lie?"

"To hide the fact that you're a dirty little bottom?" Mella questioned, slamming her hand down on that juicy rump again, targeting the same area, hoping to amplify the pain. Then again and again, two more brutal spanks in succession, attempting to catch Sasha off guard. Yet still, Sasha remained silent. Her face scrunched and winced, and her ass showed the evidence of Mella's vicious attacks, but Sasha still refused to give in, still refused to squeal.