Money Talks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Go ahead; this is kind of fun.”

“Okay, let’s say you were at the mall or someplace and a strange man you’d never met before came up to you and said you were the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen.”

Dianne laughed, “I get that all the time.”

“No doubt,” I told her, “Now let’s say he offers you $500 for a blow job, what would you do?”

Dianne laughed, “I’d tell him to get lost.”

“What if it was a thousand dollars?”

“Mmmm that’s a lot of money, and I’d be tempted, but no.”

“What if he told you that you’d never see him again because he was just passing through town and offered you $1500 cash if you’d have sex with him for an hour?”

I could see on her face that she was seriously thinking about it.

“Maybe, if he was cute enough,” She answered at last.

I reached into my computer bag and got one of my envelopes with $2500 in $100 bills.

“Here take a look at this,” I told her and handed the envelop over to her. It was just a standard envelope that you’d mail a letter in and not sealed. Dianne’s eyes got big when she looked inside.

“Oh, my God!” She said, “How much is this?”

“$2500.”

“I’ve never seen this much cash before!”

“I don’t know if I’m cute enough, but it’s yours if you come inside and spend an hour with me.” I pointed at the R.V. behind us.

That shocked her, and she just looked at me clutching the envelope and trying to figure out if I was serious or not. At least that’s what I was guessing by the look on her face.

“You want to go inside and think about it over a beer?”

“I’m not 21,” she replied, snapping out of it.

“I don’t think one beer is going to kill you.”

Dianne went to hand the envelope back to me as I got up and folded up my chair.

“Here,” she offered.

“You hang on to it and get us a couple of beers while I put the chairs away.”

Dianne kept the envelope and got up and looked at the open door of the R.V. She started to go in and then stopped and looked at me as I was folding up the other chair and putting it in the storage compartment.

“I don’t even know your name?”

“Matt,” I told her.

Dianne smiled at me, “that’s a cool name!” and she went in the R.V.

***

The R.V. was more like a bus than an R.V. It was a whale more or less and had storage compartments on the bottom half as a Greyhound bus does. I checked them all to make sure they were closed and went inside to see what Dianne was doing. I hit the button at the top of the stairs and the door shut and the false floor slid across to cover the stairwell.

Dianne was sitting on the little sofa with a beer half gone and another one sitting on the coffee table for me. The roof-mounted A/C was running, and it was nice and refreshing compared to the parking lot.

“Hi,” I told her, “O.U. is that where you’re planning on going to college,” I asked, pointing at her shirt.

“Yeah, I’m enrolled for this fall.

“Cool, I just finished, and now I’m working on my Master’s degree.”

“Is that why you took this crazy job?” She asked me as I sat down next to her and took a big drink of beer.

“Sure, money is money.”

I told her my fake itinerary since I didn’t even know where I was going for sure and we got a little better acquainted. I kept looking at the clock, and it was 1:30, and I needed to get on the road if I was ever going to get to Colorado.

I think the beer had calmed down Dianne a bit and I needed to find out if she would take my offer or not.

“Dianne,” I asked, “Do you want to pretend you’re my girlfriend for an hour and keep that money?” I asked, “If not, I need to get back on the road.”

“I’m not sure,” She replied, “This whole thing is so crazy!”

“Tell you what,” I said, “Let me kiss you, and then you can decide.”

“I guess so.”

I put my arm around her beautiful shoulders and kissed her on the lips. She was a bit frigid, but I swear I felt some kind of spark transfer between us. I looked into her eyes, “How was that?”

“Do it again.”

We kissed again, and this time I think she felt something for me, or the money was on her mind because she kissed the hell out of me! And I felt my other hand squeezing her nice perky boob. Dianne didn’t complain, and we kept kissing until I was sure she had decided to take the money.

I stopped kissing her and asked, “I guess you’re going to stay for a while?”

“Yes.”

Right there on the sofa, I started to pull that T-Shirt up, and she told me she’d do it. She pulled it over her head and tossed it aside. She let me undo the front clasp on her bra and then she took it off looking at me.

I looked at her boobs, and to me, they looked fantastic! Not too big or too small. Just right with nice-looking nipples that I wanted to taste.

I squeezed the warm skin of her left breasts, and she inhaled deeply as my thumb slid across her nipple.

“Damn, you’re beautiful!” I told her and went down to suck that nipple.

Dianne let out little noises as I took my time sucking each nipple until they were hard. Then it was time to unfasten her jean shorts and pull them down her lovely long legs. Underneath she had on lime green panties and those came off without any complaints as well.

I started kissing her again and put my right hand between her legs to rub that warm, soft pussy of hers. That got her going, and soon she was getting nice and damp and making the kind of noises I like to hear, the ones that mean I’m doing something right.

“Do you like to have your pussy licked?” I asked her after one long hot kiss.

She shook her head, yes, so I got on my knees on the carpet between her legs and admired her little trim blonde bush before I stuck my lips to her lower ones. She let out a moan as I started to tongue her tasty slit.

Dianne was an orgasmic girl, and in less than five minutes, she had a screaming orgasm that left my face and chin soaking wet. I pulled Dianne from the couch to the floor in doggy style with her facing the backrest on the sofa. I pulled off my shorts and boxers, which wasn’t easy with my hard-on. When I got behind her and rubbed the big swollen tip of my dick at her opening, she moaned and wanted it. Then I pushed into the tightest little pussy; I’d ever felt before. I had to go slow because she was so tight and I didn’t want to hurt her.

After a few slow strokes, I was lubed up and sliding nice and easy, so I got faster and deeper.

“OH MY GOD!” She moaned as I started to fuck her with more enthusiasm, “Jesus, you’re so big!”

Once my cock was soaked with her teen lube, I pounded her faster, and she had a couple of orgasms before I put her on her back on the floor.

I got between her legs and pushed my cock back inside.

“OOOoohhh, GOD!” She groaned.

“I hope you are on birth control,” I told her and started to fuck her tight little pussy again.

“Yes!...Oh, YES!”

“Good because I need to cum in you.”

I was getting close, and she had loosened up enough to take all 8 inches without the pain. I slammed my dick into her as she yelled loud enough to attract the Cops if they’d heard it.

“OH OH OH Yes!” She screamed, “Fuck Me, oh Fuck me, baby! Don’t stop...Fuck my pussy!”

She didn’t need to tell me because I was certainly not going to stop until I came.

Dianne was squirming under me, and I had to hold her down with my body as I pumped her. Tummy to tummy I was going hard and fast getting ready to blow my load.

“I’m going to cum!” I grunted.

“Oh Yeah!” She moaned, “Give it to me! AHhh God YES! Cum in my fucking PUSSY!”

That did it, and I shot at least a half dozen spurts of cum into her with an orgasm that blew my mind! Dianne had a major orgasm as well and kept humping my cock while I held still and enjoyed my cock throbbing inside her.

When it was over, she just laid there having little aftershocks that made her vagina squeeze my cock.

“Oh MY GOD!” Dianne said when she could breathe again, “No one’s ever made me cum that hard before!”

“Glad you liked it as much as I did,” I told her and pulled out even though I didn’t want to.

Dianne sat up and smiled at me, “Can I use the bathroom and get cleaned up?”

“You can use anything I have,” I told her.

I washed up in the sink while she was in the bathroom. When she came out, she was all smiles, and I noticed a significant change in her. She got dressed, and I had to admire her body as she did it. When she was dressed, she told me she needed to get home.

I kissed her, and she looked at me with her arms around my neck.

“Are you really leaving town?”

“I’m leaving the state.”

“Could you stay the night and leave tomorrow?”

“Why?”

“I could come to see you tonight if you want?”

Now that was something I hadn’t expected, and it was pretty hard to turn down.

“I figured you probably had a date with your boyfriend.”

“I did, but I’m starting to feel sick.”

I had to laugh at that one, “Where should I stay?”

“There’s an R.V. place called Road Runners,” She replied, “Park this big beast there, and I’ll come visit you.”

“I’ll think about it, but I really need to get on down the road.”

“Please,” She asked me, “You won’t regret it. I promise!”

Now that was an offer I couldn’t refuse. We made plans for her to meet me at around 7 pm. Then she kissed the hell out of me and left. I didn’t mind that she took the money with her. I mean a deal was a deal, and she’d been worth every cent!

***

By 8 pm I was on my 3rd beer and figured that Dianne had a change of heart and wasn’t going to show. That just goes to show you how wrong you can sometimes be. Around 8:20, I heard a car door slam and then knocking on my door.

I hit the button, and the electric floor whined and slid open as the hatch unlocked and opened to show me a smiling Dianne with a back-pack in her hands. She scrambled up the stairs, and I hit the close door button. She dropped the back-pack and practically jumped into my arms.

“You thought I wasn’t coming, didn’t you?” She asked, kissing me like we were long lost, lovers.

“The thought crossed my mind.”

“Sorry I’m late, but I got caught up shopping.”

“Ah, spending that money I bet.”

Dianne had the world’s best smile, “I got something for you too.”

“What might that be?” I asked as she wouldn’t let go of me.

“I’ll show you later, right now I’d like a beer or 6.”

Dianne let go of me and headed for the icebox. It was a good thing I’d stocked up on beer because I was about to find out she liked it as much as I did. She got two beers and drug me to the sofa with her.

Dianne was all bubbly and talking a mile a minute.

It made me laugh because she was not only funny but smarter than I’d given her credit for. She told me every detail of her day after she’d left along with bringing us two more beers. I was wondering how long she could stay and asked her.

“I can stay all night unless you don’t want me?”

“That’s great, but what about your folks?”

“They don’t care as long as I tell them I’m okay. Dad says I’m 18 and have to make my own decisions from now on.”

“And what did you decide?”

Dianne gave me that smile, “I decided I want to stay with you tonight unless you kick me out of here.”

“Fat chance of that happening beautiful!”

Dianne pounced on me again, kissing my face and lips and pressing her boobs on my chest. There was no way I was going to kick her out of the R.V. In fact, it was getting me excited, and that was what she’d planned on the whole time.

“What’s in the bag?” I asked her, pointing at her back-pack.

“Overnight bag, and stuff,” She told me.

“I guess you thought you’d be staying.”

“You’d be crazy to kick me out of your bed.”

I had to agree with her on that one. She pounced on me again, and after a long hot make-out session, she was more than ready.

“Let’s go to bed. I’m so fucking horny I can’t stand it!”

I agreed, and we went to the back bedroom where she went into the bathroom with her back-pack and told me she’d be in bed in a minute.

I doused all the lights, but the overhead skylight was letting in the R.V. park lights that half-way lit up the bedroom. I stripped down naked and crawled on the bed, wondering what was taking her so long.

At last the bathroom door opened and in walked Dianne in a black bra and panties. Not just any bra and panties I might add. The bra had circles cut out that let her nipples stick out, and the panties had a crotchless slit that made it plain to see her little pussy!

“You like?” She asked me and turned around slowly to show her cute little round ass.

“Amazing!” I told her, and that was no lie.

Dianne smiled and crawled up on the bed on her hands and knees and yanked the sheet down to reveal my big hard cock.

“I see you’re telling the truth!” She told me, “I got this underwear at Victoria’s secret just for you!”

“I’m impressed!” I told her as she grabbed my cock in one hand and started to stroke it.

“You know what I’ve been thinking ever since I left Sam’s club?” She asked me as she looked at my cock while she stroked it.

“What?”

“I’ve been thinking about how much I want to suck your dick.”

And then she took the end in her mouth, and it made me let out a moan as she began to suck and stroke it. I told her to turn around and put her pussy on my face. She did, and we started a 69. I ate that little pussy just as eagerly as she sucked on my cock.

Fuck, it was a fantastic night, and it was just beginning. The girl acted sex-starved and willing to do anything to please me. She was so hot that I made her cum in only a few minutes sucking and licking her pussy. She couldn’t swallow my dick, but she tried as hard as she could to take it all down her throat until it made her gag.

Dianne got on top of me, and aimed my dick between her legs, and pushed back until I slipped inside her.

“Oh, GOD!” She moaned, “I could die happy feeling you inside me!”

It felt even better than the first time. Dianne did all the work and rode my cock screaming and moaning and cumming several times before I just flipped her over on her back and did the rest.

I got on top of her and teased by just pushing the tip of my cock in and out of her opening.

“GOD Matt! stop teasing me!”

“You sure?” I asked and kept it up.”

“Jesus!’ She moaned and tried to move down and get more of my cock in her while I tickled a hard nipple with my tongue.

“Please fuck me!” She groaned, “I need to feel you inside!”

I slammed my dick all the way up to my balls, and she squealed loudly but didn’t complain.

“Oh yeah, baby!” She moaned as I started humping her tight little cunt, “Fuck me, Matt! Ooohhh Yesssss baby fuck my pussy just like that!”

I kept the same rhythm she liked, and it just made her yell more and more.

“OH GOD I’M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!” She yelled, and I felt her vagina tighten up around my cock and start pulsing as she got off loud enough to wake the dead. I didn’t stop and just got faster, wanting to shoot my load.

“I’m going to cum pretty soon!” I told her.

“Oh YEAh! Oh FUCK YESsssss, I want to feel your hot cum inside me!”

A dozen hard fast strokes later, I had to let out a loud grunt as I shot my load balls deep in her tight little twat.

“AHhhhh AHhhhhh UUnnhhhhh baby!” She yelled as I emptied my nuts with several long hard spurts.

Dianne wrapped her beautiful legs around my waist tightly and humped my spurting dick until I was done. Fuck was I done and rolled off her to catch my breath. That wasn’t to be as she rolled over and started to suck my cum covered sensitive cock.

“Shit!” I groaned as she sucked the last cum out of my dick!

“You like that?” she laughed when my dick gave up and flopped out of her mouth.

“Christ!” I told her, “You trying to kill me?”

“I could ask the same of you baby.”

Then she got up and used the bathroom. I took the next turn as she came out completely naked and crawled into bed. I joined her, and she snuggled up to me.

“So what did you tell your boyfriend?” I asked her.

“I broke up with him.”

“You did?” I hope it wasn’t because of me.”

“Why?” She asked and tucked her head on my shoulder.

“I’m leaving town in the morning.”

“Would you take me with you?”

That surprised me, and I asked her why?

“I hate this town,” She told me, “I’ve been stuck here my whole life, and I want out.”

“Doesn’t seem that bad to me,” I replied and teased her nipple with my fingertip.

“If you take me with you I’ll keep you warm every night.”

“I’d love to, but it’s against the company rules,” I told her, “Besides why would you want to go with me?”

Dianne rolled over and got on top of me. She slid her warm slit over my limp cock and started rubbing it as she sat up and looked down at me.

“You’re only the second guy I’ve ever slept with,” She told me.

“Really?”

Dianne laughed, “I’ve been with Ted since 9th grade until you.”

Dianne had the most beautiful body I’d ever seen and her pussy rubbing on my cock was starting to make it wake back up.

“I didn’t realize how much I was missing until you made love to me,” She said, and I could tell she was getting hot as her pussy was coating my cock with her juices.

“All I can think about is having sex with you forever!” Then she let out a little moan, and her nipples were hard as rocks.

“Forever is a long time,” I told her, “You’d get tired of me eventually.”

My dick was wet and hard again, and Dianne kept sliding her pussy back and forth on it. Then she moved forward enough to lift it and take it inside her hot little hole.

“Shit!” I moaned as she pushed back and took me deeper.

“When your job is over, will you come back for me?” Dianne asked and began to pump me.

“It might be a while, you’ll forget me by then.”

She was getting really into it and was moaning as she rode my cock.

“Then you better fuck me all night long!” She said, taking my cock deeper inside.

***

I actually thought about taking her with me the next morning when she was leaving. But I still wanted to complete my survey and see the Rocky Mountains. Dianne hugged me tight and had tears in her eyes when she put a scrap of paper in my hand and turned around and practically ran for her little car and drove off.

I opened it up and read:

“Matt, please come back for me. I love you! You won’t ever find a woman that will love you as much as I do!”

There was also her address and phone number and a P.S. “I won’t wait forever.”

I left town and headed for Salina Kansas to pick up interstate 70 west for Denver. I have to admit that I was having a hard time forgetting about Dianne. I hoped it would go away when I found the next girl who wanted to make some easy money.


12