Money Troubles

Story Info
Family has to satisfy a pervert to save the house.
3.8k words
4.15
43.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie and Kimberly had a good marriage. He was a 48 year old farmer with salt and pepper hair. She was 41 and had long red hair and sharp blue eyes. They rarely fought about anything but money became a more frequent topic.

Charlie was used to the old way he learned from his father who left him his farm. He tried to live off the land, and barter with his closest neighbors which were also farmers when he could.

He did very well at it. Kimberly stated through the years that she was fond of vacations she had before marriage. She would remark constantly that money is important to have even if you barter for most things.

She was from a bigger city, and settled for Charlie in her early 20s.

They had a son Jake, who was 20, and a daughter Sherry who was 18. Jake had dark black hair like his father once did. Sherry was a stunning blonde. They all tended to the farm, and seemed to be happy. Both hated the idea of college, though they were bright, and studied what they were interested in.

It was early morning, and they all sat around the table for breakfast. Charlie stirred his coffee, and looked at his plate. His wore a long red plaid shirt and blue jeans.

Like he often did, Jake waited for his sister to reach for the maple syrup so he could quickly grab it away from her and place it on the other side of the table. As she reached for it, he quickly grabbed for it, and squeezed it harder than he expected. The syrup shot from the top and covered her white t-shirt and hand.

Dripping from her chest onto her short blue shorts. As he started to laugh, Sherry immediately started slapping him in the chest.

As this continued Kimberly never made a smile or a comment. She was a bit troubled. She wore a pink tank top and a silk robe to cover her legs. She liked the feel of the robe, and was modest about wearing panties to the table.

"Stop" said Charlie. "We have a problem, and your mother and I have tried to work it out, but have no solution."

"What's the problem Dad?" said Jake.

Kimberly interrupted as he started to talk. "We have no money" She stated as she gave Charlie a cold stare.

Noticing the cold stare her mother was giving, Sherry asked "What do we need money for?"

Charlie lowered his head and spoke up. "The taxes are due again. I have no means to pay them this year. I was able to sell some things from the barn last year, but I have no solution. I have 3 days to pay or the farm is property of the county."

Sherry pushed her pancakes away and licked her hand. She seemed to be the least worried among them.

Jake asked "So what can we do?" As they all sat quiet, Sherry replied. "Call uncle Harry."

Charlie's brother Harry went a different route from farm life. He liked to frequent bars and was a gambler. This meant he sometimes had money, and sometimes had debt, but he always had connections.

After a long quiet stare between the four of them, Charlie got up from his chair and made his way to the landline phone still mounted in the kitchen. As he made the call the rest of the family watched him. As he repeated his brother's name several times before asking him to come over.

Kimberly looked at Jake. "He's still at a bar I'm sure," she said.

Knowing work still had to be done, they all finished getting dressed and started in the field. 2 hours later a Mercedes pulled down the dirt road leaving the dust flying. It was Harry. As he greeted his brother and made his way into the house.

Kimberly, Sherry and Jake looked slightly optimistic. Finishing up and heading back to the dinner table.

Nobody else greeted him as they sat down at the table. It was quiet and awkward for a few minutes before Jake asked. "So what's the deal uncle Harry?"

Harry replied "Well I went to the tax assessor's office. Somebody bought the place for the taxes owed. You have 3 days left to reclaim it, unless you come up with 5 grand. Sadly to say, I don't have it, or know where to get it Jake."

"Where did you get the car?" said Jake.

"I have an acquaintance that loaned it to me." said Harry.

Jake replied "That's why we called you. You know a lot of people that you wouldn't call a friend. You couldn't ask around?"

Harry looked at his cowboy boots for a second. "I've had only the lowest people offer me anything."

Getting a bit angry this time, Jake asked "There's something you aren't saying. What would you have to do to come up with the money?"

Harry still looked at his shoes. "There's nothing that I can do."

Charlie spoke up this time as everybody looked confused. "Spit it out Harry!"

He finally looked up and looked everybody in the eye one by one. "Okay. I know a guy. He's a bad person. He's an old man that loaned me this car. His name is Donald and he doesn't speak to anyone. He has a guy that does his dirty work named Mr. Stein. He said he wants to see all four of you to make you an offer. I suggest you find another way."

Harry paused for a minute and looked at Charlie who was obviously interested.

The big house on route 19. He will see you at 4 pm." He then exited his chair and left without saying a word.

Knowing which house it was, and knowing there was no other way, they all got in the car. It was a quiet ride there. It was 3:45 when they pulled up to the house. A tall black man met them at the door.

"I'm Mr Stein. Donald is waiting for you."

As they walked in, the house seemed bigger on the inside that the outside. He led them down a hallway and paused. Pointing to a dark room with blue velvet couches and a large mirror wall.

"You can wait here," he said.

At exactly 4:00 an old man walked in with a cane. Mr Stein in front of him. As he sat in a large seat facing them, he nodded for Mr Stein to come to him. Whispering in his ear for a good while.

They were all dressed in blue jeans. Kimberly had a pink t-shirt on with the sleeves rolled up. Jake and Sherry each wore a white t-shirt. Sherry had brown dirt on the lower part of her shirt. Jake was sweating and the cold room made him feel uncomfortable.

Charlie still wearing his plaid. They all gave each other uncomfortable glances as Mr Stein nodded to the words Donald told him.

Finally Mr Stein broke the silence. "Okay." He walked closer to the family. He was very well dressed with a dark suit, and his shoes made a loud noise against the marble floor. "Donald would like to make you a generous offer."

"Well quit with the bullshit and tell me what you want." Charlie said.

Kimberly put her hand on his arm to calm him, as she knew he was getting tired of the secretive runaround.

"Okay Charlie. Donald has lived a fascinating life. To be quite honest with you he has a hard time being aroused." said Mr Stein.

Charlie started to stand, as Kimberly tugged at his sleeve and nodded at him to listen to the rest.

Sitting back down, before he could speak, Jake chimed in. "And what exactly is the offer?"

Looking at Jake coldly, he replied. "Masturbation."

Snickering, Jake said loudly, "You want us all to jerk this guy off?"

"No replied Mr Stein. "He wants to watch you all masturbate together."

Charlie stood up with a mean look. "You brought us here for this? You sick fuck. There is no way..."

Kimberly said loudly "Charlie! I've told you over and over. Now we need money. Shut up, and let's talk this out."

Mr Stein told them to take their time, and followed Donald out the door and closed it behind himself.

"Charlie said "You're not considering this?!"

Kimberly looked at Sherry and Jake. Jake looked to his sister to try to read her mind.

Sherry stood up and said quickly "I'll do it."

"Jake, we can walk out if you want. I'm not going to ask you to do this." said Kimberly.

"Fuck it, I'm in." Jake replied.

Kimberly looked at Charlie, and said "We are all in agreement. You're gonna do it too."

Charlie started to talk. Before his mouth opened, Kimberly stated again. "Look this is your fault. we are all going to be homeless or we are gonna do this."

Charlie sat back down and put his head in his hands.

Mr Stein returned to the room. He looked at Kimberly for an answer. "We'll do it. You never named a price." "Oh yes. There are stipulations. 4 thousand for the act." Said Mr Stein.

She remarked "That isn't what we need. We have to have 5 thousand. Or this is pointless."

"Yes I see." he said.

"These are the rules. This will be recorded. This recording will not be released to anyone. It will be kept here and we will sign an agreement. This will start as a lap dance. You will then undress each other. There is to be no touching between any of you except for husband and wife while unclothed. However, you will be as close to each other as possible without touching. This is the 4 thousand. There is a clause for 1 thousand more. Sherry will swallow all, and I repeat all of Charlie's cum. And Kimberly will swallow all. All of Jake's cum."

Sherry stood up. "Deal" she said.

Mr Stein nodded. "Then I will escort you and your mother to the dressing room with the proper attire. Jake. Charlie. You may wear what you have on."

Charlie looked at his wife. "Kimberly... Are you sure about this?"

She looked at him. "Charlie. Man up. Knowing you, this will last seconds." She then took Mr Stein's hand and left the room with Sherry.

10 minutes later Mr Stein returned with Donald. Donald sat in the chair, and Mr Stein turned the light above his chair off. His face was now in the complete dark as the rest of the room turned to a brighter red color.

"The ladies will return in seconds properly dressed." said Mr Stein. He then left the room.

Sherry was the first to enter in a thong bikini. She had her hair in pigtails, and heavy makeup with rosy red cheeks. She had a lollipop in her mouth. She had small tits that didn't fill out her over sized bikini top.

As she stood looking at Charlie, she started to twirl the sucker in her mouth. Next walked in Kimberly. She wore a one piece bodysuit. She too had heavy makeup. Unlike her daughter, her curvy body was much bigger than her outfit. Her voluptuous DD sized tits dying to break free of her undersized top. She walked close to her son, who stared at her body in this outfit with no thoughts to look away.

She then glanced over to Charlie who now had his eyes fixed on his daughter. Sherry had her heel up on her right foot as she twirled her toes on the floor.

Sherry was definitely enjoying what was happening. The sight of Jake lusting for her, and her daughter liking to be looked at by her father, made Kimberly much more comfortable about the situation.

Kimberly walked up behind Sherry and whispered in her ear. You have to dance on your father. It's part of the show. Go ahead. Sherry smiled and walked toward her father. She turned around and faced her mother as she bent over and rose up slowly to give charlie a view of her ass. She then turned back around and put her hands behind his head. Pulling them into her chest. She rubbed her tits on his face and then backed up. Letting go.

She looked at her mother who was in a trance watching her daughter. Jake straightened his leg out and adjusted his pants. Kimberly walked over to him.

She was almost jealous that Jake had started to watch his sister with her slutty dance moves. She closed in on him. Grabbing his wrist and putting them on her shoulders. She then slid them down her collar, and onto her sides, barely avoiding her tits. She held them tight against her hips, and then paused before she let go. Making sure Jake kept his hands on her hips as she leaned in to put her cleavage in Jake's face. She swayed her tits as his nose was in between them.

Kimberly looked back at Sherry.

This had become competitive. Sherry was now in her father's lap. Her head was leaned back on his shoulder. Giving him a good view of her tits, down her top. Kimberly pulled back. She rubbed her hands down Jake's chest, and down his pant legs as her daughter watched. She knelt down and removed his boots, one at a time. She then reached up for his belt and unfastened it. Sliding her hand down his crotch. Feeling his cock flinch as she stroked across it. Moving her hand all the way down to his feet to pull his pants off from the bottom. She could see his cock bulging in his boxers as she took off his pants.

Sherry stood up. Looking at her brother's state and her mother's seductive look. She stood facing away from her father as she pulled his shoes off, and tossed them. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down to his legs. She gazed at his cock in his briefs curled up. She bit her bottom lip, and sat her thong clad ass on his hard cock. She then started moving in circles. Kimberly was feeling jealous, and very turned on. She liked to see her daughter being a slut, but still wanted to humiliate her.

Kimberly walked toward Charlie, and reached down to her daughter. Pulling her up by the pigtails. She quickly snatched her top off, exposing her small tits, with hard nipples. Sherry was a bit offended. A bit humiliated, A bit happy that her tits were visible. She pulled her mother's straps down slowly. Letting her large tits free. Jake was staring at them both. He started to rub his cock inside of his boxers.

Kimberly made her way back to his seat. Pulling his shirt off. She then turned around and let him look at her ass. She had a big ass with a perfect shape.

Jake couldn't resist. He put his hands on her ass as she danced in front of him. As she moved closer, he started to explore her. Her ass. Her hips. Up her sides, brushing her tits.

She turned to face him. He finally reached out and started to caress her tits. She let him. She loved it. She was enjoying it, when the rules hit her. No touching while unclothed. She grabbed his wrists and held them against the arms on the chair. She leaned in and rubbed her naked tits on his face. She was sure she could avoid the rules by rubbing her tits on his face and not his hands.

"Fuck" Sherry said.

She was watching her mother and her brother. She was standing with her legs closed tight and rolling her hips. Kimberly was caught off guard with the verbal exclamation. She looked toward her daughter. Sherry had dropped the sucker and was sucking her index finger.

Charlie wasn't paying much attention to his wife, as he had started to explore his daughter's ass with his hands. He knew the rules, and as much as he wanted to touch her tits, he didn't dare. His large worn hands were massive compared to his daughters tiny ass. He sometimes squeezed her cheeks, viewing her asshole when spreading them.

Kimberly, started to rub her son's cock through his boxers. It was bigger than she expected. She told him to lift as she slid them down. She took them all the way off as his cock swayed. He had pre-cum on the tip. She told him he had to wipe the cum off with his finger. As he obliged, she grabbed his finger and stuck it in her mouth. She started to suck it. She had to stop herself.

She wanted to suck his cock. She knew she couldn't. She walked over to her husband who was still caressing his daughter's ass. He snapped back into reality as she stormed in his direction. She pulled his pants the rest of the way off, and pulled his cock from his briefs. Immediately putting it in her mouth and moaning as she gagged herself on his cock. She looked her son in the eye as she drooled on her husband's cock. Making him aware she wanted his cock, but had to take the one she was allowed to. Her daughter wanted the one in her mouth.

In a jealous rage she pushed her mom down deeper on her dad. Charlie was making eye contact with his daughter, while Kimberly was making eye contact with her son.

Sherry grabbed her mother by the hair and pulled her head off of his cock. She then pushed her to the side.

Sherry grabbed her father's shirt and ripped the buttons off, making him unclothed. Finishing with his briefs. Charlie stood up. He picked up his daughter and lowered her to the floor. He pulled her bikini bottom off.

She instinctively spread her legs. She wanted to be fucked. He grabbed her by the ankles and spread her legs. His face making way to her cunt. She had a mound shaped pussy. She had recently shaved, and her glistening cunt looked delicious. He wanted so bad to lick her dry. Just before his face dove into her pussy, she covered it with her hand. He realized he couldn't touch her. He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs apart.

Charlie watched her play with her clit while he held apart her legs. Kimberly was rubbing her own pussy while still laying beside the two. She wanted him to want his daughter more than her. And he did. As Kimberly laid on her side rubbing her clit, she felt a hand on her shoulder. Her son had put his boxers back on. He was behind her. He pressed his cock up against her ass. She still had on her suit half way. He had put on his boxers to dry fuck his mother's ass.

When she realized he was dry fucking her while she watched her daughter out do her to her husband her hand went faster. She started to moan as she was cumming. Jake rolled her over. He wanted to see her pussy as she came. He snatched her outfit off and pulled her hand away. He held her outfit against his cock as he watched her pussy quiver.

She had a small patch of hair on her cunt. It was wet. It was thick white juices from her cunt dangling on to her small patch of hair. It was too hot for him.

Jake exclaimed "Take my boxers off again."

Kimberly was in a trance. Jake slapped her tits, and repeated "Take my boxers off!"

Kimberly realized he wanted to cum. She quickly pulled them down as he grabbed his cock and finished jerking off.

He came so hard that it covered her tits, and some of her mouth. What was able to go in her mouth, she quickly swallowed. She was still cumming, although she was a cum drenched whore. Charlie looked at her tits covered in cum, and started to look nervous.

Jake grabbed his mother by the hair and drug her to his sister. "You have to lick the cum from her face and tits"

Charlie pulled his daughter up from the floor. Sherry never took her hand from her cunt. He pushed her down to kneel for her mother's tits. Forcing her to lick it off. He then took one hand off of her. He put his hand on his cock and stroked it while his pig tailed daughter licked the cum from her mother's tits. Kimberly had put a hand back on her cunt. Now the girls were both rubbing their clits.

Sherry licked her mother clean. Kimberly was in another world. Kimberly liked to see her husband manhandle his daughter. She grabbed her by the hair and held her head down. She pulled his hand from her hair. Sherry pushed her ass in the air as she couldn't rub her cunt anymore. Her face was held down.

Charlie walked behind his daughter. Kimberly grabbed her daughter's ass and held it apart for him to look at her asshole opening. He was focused on it. He was cumming on it. He couldn't stop.

Charlie started to shoot cum on her asshole. She stayed still as his hot cum splashed her ass. She picked her head up. Her mother climbed under her and held her mouth open to catch the cum sliding down her wet pussy.

Sherry was came on and cumming. Her mother was catching it. She raised up and held her ass apart to let the cum drip in her mouth.

Her father wiped the remaining cum from her ass and let it drip in his wife's mouth.

"Don't swallow mom" said Jake. "She has to eat it."

Jake pushed Sherry to the ground with his foot. She was on her back. Jake and Charlie pulled Kimberly up from the floor. They both grabbed a handful of hair and forced her head over ao Kimberly could spit the cum in her daughter's mouth.

Sherry's mouth was full. Kimberly put a hand over her mouth. Sherry swallowed. They all let out a sigh. Everybody stood up. It was over. They were all avoiding eye contact.

12