Moneypenny of the Secret Service Ch. 03

Story Info
Moneypenny and nomi team up, at work and play.
5k words
4.69
3.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
804 Followers

Note- Eon Productions own the rights to the James Bond movies, and the Ian Fleming Estate the James Bond novels. This is just my homage to those characters.

xxx

"That must be the biggest poppy field I've ever seen." Said an awe stuck Miss Moneypenny to the other woman.

"Really? And how many poppy fields have you actually seen in your life?"

"Well, none. I'm just saying."

British secret service agents, OO5 and OO7 looked down onto the field of innocent seeming red flowering plants under the canopy of the night darkness. From this high vantage point, the tooled up black ops team scanned the remote area just south of Bodrum. Situated on a peninsula facing the Greek island of Kos the city had a well earned reputation as the pleasure capital of Turkey. The least likely place it would seem for the illicit cultivation of raw opium. Although the Turkish government had in recent times cultivated the poppy for pharmaceutical use there still popped up the odd unlicensed crops.

"How much do you think it's value might be?" Asked Eve Moneypenny to Nomi.

"Five hundred million on the street? Probably more."

Both highly trained agents were dressed in navy blue, full front combat uniforms with night-vision goggles, bulletproof vests and anti-slip leather tactical boots. Each had an SIG-MCX carbine assault rifle with a sixteen inch barrel and extra magazines, and two Glock self-loading pistols apiece. Both in their early thirties, they had razor sharp minds and wits, and a fearless devotion tp duty.

"How many guards do you see?"

Eve looked through the 8x magnifying lens of her Rangefinder monocular telescope and adjusted the night zoom scope. Six armed men patrolling the fenced off perimeter were counted off. Though it was three in the morning, it was a usual Turkish balmy Summer night, and Eve had to blink twice to focus her eyes as both agents wriggled on their fronts under the shadow of darkness.

"Remind me again how many kills you have?"

"Four." Snapped Eve as she stowed her telescope.

"One less than me. Four's not bad for three years in the field, I suppose. Took me just inside of two. Did you count the shooting of James Bond in Istanbul?"

Eve turned to the latest incarnation of agent OO7 and swore that she had a smug grin on her face beneath her face covering.

"Fuck you, bitch!"

"Sorry. By the by, is it true that Bond could eat pussy like no other? That he could make women cream their pants with just a look?

Miss Moneypenny double checked her plastic explosive devices and rose up on her haunches.

"One thing's for sure. You'll never find out, you fucking nympho!"

"More's the pity. Right. Let's do this, partner."

x

Nomi had been highly impressed by M's choice of locale for her and Moneypenny to stopover before their important mission. Greece is filled with hundreds of exotic sands and archipelagos, all with picturesque beaches and a glorious climate. Kos is just one of the islands in the Dodecanese group, famous for it's series of warm-water sandy beaches and sunny skies. The island also boasted of one if the longest summers in the Mediterranean, lasting well into October. So it had come as a surprise that certain drug smugglers were using the touristy spot for their criminal narcotics operations.

"I shouldn't think this mission will be problematic, 007." Said M in his nonchalant manner. "You'll be undercover as per usual, on an exotic beach film shoot, and then you and 005 will slip into Turkey and destroy the hideous crops. Don't be afraid to take all amounts of force necessary to succeed. Should be there and back in three days?"

"Thank you, Sir."

x

Miss Moneypenny awoke as the morning sun filtered through the window of the small room of the three-storey hotel in Kos Town. Just below was the enticing view of the golden stretch of Kardamena Beach. At first Eve had been aghast at M's frugal choice of one twin room for her and Nomi. Two beds sat along one wall, separated by just three feet of space.

And her feelings on the matter had only worsened by the first morning after their arrival from Heathrow. Eve had been woken by a gentle but unwavering buzz coming from the other bed alongside hers.

As she looked over at her neighbour she looked on slack jawed at the naked Nomi, on her back, with her left leg kicked out and her right ankle over her left knee and with a pink pocket vibrator stuffed in her bald muff.

"Sorry, did I wake you? Hope you don't mind, I always warm up my pussy before an all day sex shoot. You're welcome to watch, if you like."

Eve gave the other a look of reproach and got up and tried to block the scene of the cocoa dark Nomi masturbating from her mind.

"Thank you for that totally unnecessary and vivid image. I need a shower."

Eve padded naked to the bathroom, fluffing her hair as she did so.

"Okay. Don't be too long. Hey, did you know you have two cute dimples on top of your ass?"

x

It was but a short walk to the secluded section of the beach chosen by the director of the latest segment of Nomi's undercover story. That being her clandestine role as an online porn star. Using the stage name of Oso Foxxy, the dark skinned beauty was able to travel across the globe using this subterfuge to fulfill her assignments for MI6. It more than suited the hot bloodied temptress as she possessed a high sex drive.

"There they are."

Miss Moneypenny had tagged along as her assistant under the alias of Pat Myars. (say it fast-author).

This current assignment would have Nomi shoot a beach scene with two studs, and later she and Eve would execute their mission across into the Turkish mainland.

"Oso!"

At almost six feet tall, the self confidant Nomi elegantly strolled across the warm sand in a multi coloured robe that touched the beach. Beneath this the long limbed goddess wore the barest of a bikini top and bottoms.

The kind that had the merest triangle of material over her pronounced mound and held in place by two thin string ties at the hips. As she walked in front of Eve the tiny bottoms virtually vanished up the deep cleft between her tight, rounded buttocks.

"Miles, darling. We're here."

"Oso! You look ravishing, as usual."

Nomi made an exaggerated bow and laughed.

"Who is this?"

"This is Miss My-arse. My make up girl."

Eve muttered under her breath and cursed whoever had made up her 'nom de guerre' at HQ.

"And who are these charming fellows?"

Both women eyed up the Greek stunt cocks who flanked the director.

"Meet Peter and Alexander. Rocco himself suggested them personally."

Nomi nodded in approval at the choices made by famous Italian porn star, Rocco Siffredi, now a successful director and producer of adult movies.

Peter had sun-streaked brown hair down to his shoulders and wide eyes set in a square jawed face that had just a hint of shadow. She guessed he would be about twenty two?

Alexander looked a little older and had the type of eyes that crinkled the skin on his face when he smiled. His full beard was neat and newly trimmed for the day's shoot.

"Excellent choices. This should be a fun morning."

Eve took the discarded robe that Nomi let slide off her arms onto the sand and sat over by the small set up of table and deck chairs. A diligent cameraman fussed over his digital film equipment and positioned a large reflective screen for optimal detail.

"We'll reel off some stills with you and the guys and then shoot the scene."

Eve crossed her legs as she watched Nomi undo the side tie of her bikini

bottoms on her left hip and let them drop, sticking out her butt in the process. Her pussy mound was completely hairless and sat prominent at the apex of her splendid toned thighs. She then reached behind her back to unhook her top and sighed loudly as the heat of the sun bathed her ebony naked body and puckered nipples. She had to admit that everything about the short haired woman exuded lust.

"Marvelous!"

The two Greek actors also stripped off and both females looked on in admiration at the pair of virile looking men. Both oozed sexual promise with stiff cocks already at full attention that projected up from hairless groins. In fact, apart from their facial hair the men had smooth torso's which showed off their defined muscles.

Nomi got between them and posed with a professional air that made Eve wonder if she was an incredible actress, or had once been in the smut business before she joined the Service.

"Good. Like it."

Matt, the cameraman took shot after shot as the three got friendly on the sand. Peter had one hand behind Nomi's narrow back that sensationally flared out to her hips, and glided it over her sensational protruding backside. Meantime, Alex ran his left hand across her flat dark belly.

Not to be outdone, Nomi wrapped her hands around their dicks, squeezing their hard shafts so that their circumcised cock heads.

The contrast of her midnight black frame flanked by the two Greek studs with their delightful olive complexions was acutely striking.

"Don't keep me hanging too long, Miles. I'm gagging for some action.

The sultry seductress licked her full lips as she shifted from one foot to the other impatiently. She looked positively radiant as the applied sun tan lotion made her dark skin glisten in the sunshine. Her would be lovers both had swaying and rigid stiff's that pointed skyward at the big yellow ball of the sun.

"Fair enough." Miles looked up into the cloudless sky through his Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses and took a light reading. "And. Around the World in Eighty Lays. The Greek episode, scene one, take one. Action!"

Matt clacked a clapperboard and the three porn actors got into character.

Nomi, in the role of Oso was playing a wealthy widow who had inherited her husband's fortune and was on a global vacation. As she stretched out on a lounger, her two hand servants plied her with cool drinks and fanned her bare body.

"Peter, darling."

"Nai?"

"Please rub some sun tan lotion on my front."

"Sigoura."

Peter, also naked, tipped some of the lotion from an orange bottle onto his palms and applied the sticky stuff to Nomi's stomach. His hands moved

up and down, getting closer and closet to her medium sized tits. He palmed both and gently thumbed the erect nipples. Nomi responded by tilting her head back into the head rest and moaning.

He made deft massages on her boobs and she squirmed in the long seat.

"Alex."

The other stunt cock needed no further encouragement and he slid one hand between her parted thighs and felt her slick wetness in her heated muff.

Eve looked on with a slack jaw at the sensual foreplay and felt a frisson of a thrill in her own loins. The heat of the sun beat down on all of them as Matt moved in for close up shots of Nomi's lower body.

"Mmm!"

Nomi moaned into Peter's mouth as he kissed her at the same time he teased her bullet hard nipples that stuck out from her chocolatey areolas. Her hips bucked up into Alexander's flattened hand which sawed back and forth into her moistened and bald slit. She hissed into Peter's open mouth as her lower body wiggled and her unhooded clit swelled with an almighty ache.

"Eat her out, Alex."

Matt zoomed in as the Greek stud raised her narrow hips and made her clench as he brought his drooling mouth to her succulent snatch.

As Nomi was his first Jamaican female he delighted at the shocking pinkness of her moistened depths, contrasting delicately with her darker flesh.

Nomi groaned ever louder as his tongue dipped inside her soft folds and drove her wild. She lifted her head as Peter presented his erection for her to suck on, which she did eagerly. Her fulsome lips made a vacuum as she inhaled his bell end with flared nostrils and hollow cheeks.

"Fucking brilliant!" Cried Miles.

Nomi had a tongue like a predatory snake which she used to whip around Peter's mushroom sized glans over and over. Her thumb dug into his root and he gyrated his pelvis in gratitude.

Eve rubbed her eyes and rubbed her thighs together as her own arousal increased. Little tingles rippled through her as she watched them all at it.

"Goodness!"

Barely ten feet away from her, Nomi had spread her long legs wide to give both horny studs unfettered access to her shaven pussy.

Two probing digits thrust up inside her as two darting tongues flitted across her vertical gash, brushing her clit with determined accuracy.

"You guys! Ohh!"

Peter curled his buried fingers so that he could rub on her G-spot, and her cunt dripped accordingly. He dipped his face so now Nomi had the pair of them giving her sopping pussy wet slobbering kisses.

Alex moved lower and used his pointed tongue to swipe the dark brown V of her vulva to her tiny puckered anus. His trim beard tickled the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs, and her juices ran out to coat her luscious chocolate hued ass cheeks as two rapidly slathering tongues painted both of her nether holes.

"Are you up for some anal today, Oso?" Asked Miles.

She gave a thumbs up as she exploded in a massive climax.

"Right. Great stuff. Take five."

Eve hurried over to Nomi and handed her a large red towel. OO7 used it to wipe her face and then wipe her muff.

"Thanks. Wow. So hot. I think I need a bit longer to cool off."

"Well, it is midday. A bit of a stupid time of the day to shoot out of doors in my opinion."

"The director liked the light at this time, apparently. Hey, Miles! I'm taking a break."

"If you must." Miles shrugged to the two Greek actors and spread his hands.

A half hour later, Eve and Nomi returned to continue the shoot.

The crew and actors sat on the beach in the heat, the two studs now limp and flaccid.

"Okay, guys. Can we please get hard again."

Peter and Alexander absent mindedly jerked their half hard dicks as Nomi gave her short cropped hair a quick blast of her hair spray.

"It's hot, kavei, kavei."

"Matt, we got any Viagra?"

"Nope." Answered the cameraman adjusting a lens.

"Wait. What we need is a flutter. Like the old days. Hey, you. Miss Myars."

"Yes?"

"We need your assistance to get the guys hard."

"Do what now?"

Eve emitted a groan as the sleek and athletic looking Nomi got naked once more.

"Come on, Pat. You blow Peter while I give Alex a stiff."

"Fuck, no!"

Eve held a hand up as she outright refused to help out.

"Come on, PAT! We don't have all day."

As she spoke, Nomi knelt at the feet of Alexander and popped his awakening prick into her mouth. He raised his face up to the sky as his swelling rod vanished inside Nomi's mouth. Eve and Peter watched close by as the short haired black beauty let her wet lips slide down Alexander's shaft and back up again.

"Oh, for fuck sake!"

Eve sighed heavily as Peter jiggled his half hard knob at her, and put his long hair back behind his ears.

She bent at the waist and gave the underside of his salty cock one long lick from base to tip. He responded by running his fingers through her curls.

"Now you're getting it," mumbled Nomi between mouthfuls of hardening dick."

Peter expanded in Eve's mouth as she screwed her eyes up and went for broke, creating a slick trail of saliva shining on his stiff rod.

Nomi was having a ball as she swirled her tongue in a tantalising circular motion on Alexander's tapered tip and used her lush red lips to suckle it like a popsicle.

Eve bobbed her head as she worked her pursed lips up and down on Peter who stroked both sides of her face. He was making her visibly gag as his bulbous glans hit the back of her throat.

"Alright, he's stiff."

"About bloody time. Now let's fuck."

Nomi was scooted up by Alex and she automatically spread out her long ebony pins. He laid his full erection on her belly as Matt used his hand held camera to get a nice close up. Alex backed up a tad and rubbed his enormous dick up and down Nomi's moistened slot a few times before resting his tip at her entrance.

"That looks pretty big."

Together they moved, he pressing down into her quim, and she moving her hips up to let him glide all the way in.

Nomi held him by his flexed biceps as he plunged in and out at his leisure.

Once his length was lubricated enough, Miles signaled for Alex to step up.

Nomi flung her legs over his lower body as Alex shunted in and out of her at a fair rate.

"Yeah, fuck me! Fuck my pussy with that big cock!"

Nomi moaned loudly for the camera as the throbbing tool sank inside her to the hilt. She relished the delicious feel of her cunt parting easily around his length.

Peter looked on, his dick fully erect once more, and then he stepped back into the fray, making Nomi yelp as Alexander pulled out and he dragged her by her legs to her right. Peter took over with renewed fervour, giving the thrilled female a series of testing shallow thrusts before slamming in all the way.

"Like it, like it. Keep up the momentum."

Miles made a gesture with his index finger as Peter eased back and lifted Nomi's lithe legs up and above his shoulders. His sizeable cock slid back and forth as he picked up speed, and he grunted at the sight of his hot knob sliding in and out of her black and pink cavern.

Matt swept in from left to right, moving his camera to take in the view between Peter's bouncing butt, of his cock disappearing inside Nomi's pussy. His mic picked up the lewd sound of her slurping quim as she was fucked with rhythmic strokes.

"Fucking beautiful. Fuck that black pussy!" Urged Nomi, as she dug her nails in Peter's upper arms.

She bucked and humped up, rubbing herself against his pubic bone as his pendulous balls bounced off of her upturned bottom.

The heat from the sun was still intense, and Alexander felt himself begin to wilt.

He eyed Miss Moneypenny who had her back to him and was slightly bent forward over a makeshift table. The sight of her skirt stretched tightly across her pert ass was like a red flag to a bull.

He scurried over and lifted the hem up over her back, dragging her thin panties down to her feet.

"Hey now!"

This rear view was particularly arousing as the bearded Greek stud drank in Eve's rounded ass and sweet labia.

Alex sank his thick, white cock deep inside her, smoothing out her taut bottom with the palms of his hands. In seconds he was rock hard again as he pounded the shit out of Miss Moneypenny.

The secret agent bit her lip and bucked back at the unexpected intrusion, and his forceful thrusting lifted her up onto her toes.

His warm hands clamped on the outside of her soft thighs, toned and slender from her yoga exercises, and she purred with the sensuous touch.

"Holy shit!" She gasped as he withdrew and left her closing and opening her thighs in vain.

"Save that for me." Called out Nomi as she beckoned Alex to join her and Peter.

She sat on the lounger and sucked eagerly on both men, bobbing on one, and then the other in quick succession.

Her mouth feasted on both hard poles, licking and jerking their smooth shafts as they stood over her.

"I need more cock." She announced and assumed a doggy position, poking her bubble butt up in the air.

Alexander mounted her and filled her black cunt with his entire manhood.

He grabbed her tits from behind for balance as he pumped and plumped away.

Peter was totally turned on and fed the insatiable ebony minx his twitching dick which she popped inside her mouth happily.

Eve had sat back down with her skirt still up and her underwear on the sand by her feet. Her nostrils flared as she attempted to take in the increasing aroma of sex and horny men. She frigged herself as she watched Nomi constantly lick Peter's cock while she wanked his quivering shaft at the root.

"And switch!" Ordered the director and both studs changed up.

123z
123z
804 Followers
12