Moneypenny of the Secret Service Ch. 08

Story Info
scaramanga lets fly his golden fetish.
3.6k words
4.88
3k
4
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
823 Followers

Note- The James Bond movies are owned by Eon Productions. And the Bond novels by the Ian Fleming Estate. This is just a spoof intended for fun purposes only.

xxx

"Do not move. Do not look back. Stay perfectly still."

The male voice came from the row of seats directly behind Nomi and Avery Goodnight. It was about nine in the evening and the two British secret agents had just sat through two bouts of Thai Boxing at Bangkok's Rajadamnern Stadium, having been given an anonymous note of invitation. Eve noted the man had a strong Spanish accent and just the hint of garlic on his breath.

"Nod once if you understand, otherwise the golden haired one gets a bullet in the back of her pretty head."

Nomi dipped her head slightly under the broad brim of her large hat and stole a quick look at the strawberry blonde beside her. Goodnight appeared scared and remained stock still as she looked straight ahead. The glint of a golden gun barrel caught the eye of the special agent with the license to kill, and she immediately knew that this was for real.

"How may we help you?" She asked as innocently as possible.

"My name is Scaramanga. Rolando Scaramanga. You may have heard of my illustrious uncle, Francisco. Murdered by your British agent, James Bond. I need your help in finding his location. So that I may put a golden bullet in his brain."

"Sorry. Can't help. He's retired. I believe he keeps bees in some obscure place in the world."

"Lies! I lured you here because I know that you know where he is. I expected you would come if I delivered a golden bullet to London. You could never dismiss the notion there may be a connection with it and Bond."

"Have it your own way."

"I want the pair of you to stand up and head toward the nearest exit. Side by side. Move.

Nomi nudged the novice agent, Goodnight, in the ribs and she blinked as she came back to earth. They got out of their seats and took the stairs, followed by Scaramanga. Despite the late hour it was still warm outside. Avery had chosen well to wear her light sundress with buttons all the way up the front from neck to hem. She has the top three undone, as well as two at the bottom, giving a seductive hint of what lay beneath it. The blonde was a few inches shorter than her short haired, six feet tall partner, and her paler complexion was noticeably different to the black skinned vixen.

"Keep cool, Goodnight."

Nomi was calm, collected and lean. Her legs looked much longer in her tight white trousers. Her buttocks stuck out behind her and her hips swayed as she moved. Her perky breasts under her jacket were barely hidden and the pointed tips could be easily made out if one looked closely enough. In the sultry air of night time Bangkok she never broke a sweat as she was bundled into the back of the 1998 Toyota Corolla with Goodnight. Scaramanga got into the driver seat and started the motor.

"Don't try anything." Said the Cuban assassin as he raised a glass panel between the front seats and the back.

Nomi nodded and sat back. As an agent of British Intelligence, she was a highly trained field operative. Alert, fit, and an expert in the martial art of Karate. She would wait her turn before she would act. She looked back at the stadium until it disappeared from view.

"What is that?"

Avery panicked as a hiss of blue vapour began to fill the rear of the car.

'It's gas!"

They both attempted to open their respective car doors, but their consciousness faded quickly, and in an instant both plucky females were out like a light as their captor drove on through the Bangkok night.

x

Nomi spluttered as she woke, and as her head cleared, she soon became aware of the dire situation she and Goodnight were now in. She had been stripped naked and trussed spread eagled on her back on some makeshift bed. Her slender limbs were held put wide, and her wrists and ankles had been tied to each of the four corners of the bed with plastic ties. Her breasts quivered with each harsh breath as she cursed herself for being captured so easily. She was aware of two figures beside her as she raised her head as much as was possible.

"She is most attractive."

Indeed, Nomi was perfectly formed. Her smooth black skin was a treat to behold on a well toned frame. Her waist was narrow and her belly was flat. She had a long and elegant neck that sat on strong shoulders. The British secret agent had no idea where she was but the heat in the small confines of the room was quite uncomfortable, and a light sheen of perspiration dappled her supple flesh. Most noticeable in the cleft between her splayed out legs where her sex was bared for all to see. Tiny droplets of moisture could be made out on the luscious pussy lips of her shaven mound.

"You bastard!"

Scaramanga was tall and straight backed with black hair and heavily lidded eyes. He had no hint of warmth in his face, only the hint of a sneer. He was bare chested and the perspiration on his upper torso reflected the light from the several lamps situated at various spots in the windowless room. Nomi noticed he had an odd abnormality, that being a third nipple just below his left. Definitely a Scaramanga then.

"Are they awake?" Nomi realised that Scaramanga's was not alone, and that his partner was a woman with an Italian accent. She stood aloof by his side dressed in a black veil and floor length robe.

"Goodnight!"

In her groggy state OO7 remembered her partner for this mission. She turned her head to her left to see the bubbly blonde had also been stripped of all of her clothing and gagged. She had been obscenely hogtied, so that only her stomach rested on the floor. Her body had been forced back into a stretched arch with her head pulled up and her legs bent at the knee. Two straps, one large tied her thighs together, and a shorter fastened her ankles together. A band had been tied around her neck, and a length of cord ran from that and down her spine where it met the strap binding her thighs. Her slim body was virtually bowed up backwards and in this humiliating position it was impossible for the novice agent to move an inch. Her fair hair was damp and matted to her sweaty back and she inhaled deeply through flared nostrils.

"You don't need her. I'm the one you want."

"You British. You really think that your silly little runt of a nation still rules the world?"

The tall woman folded her arm as she looked at the helpless pair of Her Majesty's Secret Service.

"You're obviously not quite the detective you think you are. Do you people actually think you can combat and defeat such a powerful organisation as SPECTRE?" "SPECTRE!"

SPECTRE. Once again the multi-national crime syndicate had reared its ugly head. Nomi was as surprised as any that the evil operation had returned after the incarceration of its founder and leader, Ernst Stavro Blofeld. They had to be stopped before they could be involved in further plots against the world. Nomi had kicked herself at how ridiculously easy she had been captured, and was determined not to be outdone by these two.

"And just who might you be?"

The Italian brunette lifted her veil to let her true identity be known.

"Lucia Sciarra?" Blinked OO7 in complete surprise.

Nomi looked at the middle aged woman who wound her long brown hair over her left shoulder. A few lines were etched into her drawn face, mostly at the corners of her dark eyes. Her obvious beauty and her unsmiling face gave her a rather more sinister look than per normal.

"SPECTRE's new number One." Declared the Italian temptress.

"Is that right? How refreshing to have a female head the most hideous gang of low lives in the world."

Lucia Sciarra. Widowed by James Bond no less, who had been sent to eliminate the notorious assassin Marco Sciarra in Mexico. 007, as he was then, had travelled to Rome where he had saved Lucia's life from a vengeful Blofeld. Not realising perhaps that Lucia herself was a member of SPECTRE.

"Silence! Do not taunt me so. You would be wise to listen. We would very much like to learn the whereabouts of Mister Bond. If you could enlighten us we would be merciful."

"And if not, you kill us."

"We're not going to kill you. Yet. You see, young Scaramanga here has a curious fetish. A bit like his infamous uncle. Before he kills, he likes to make love to a beautiful woman. With his gun."

"His dick too small?"

Even as Nomi attempted to mock the paid assassin she saw that the crotch of his tight trousers outlined his sizeable member. He grinned as he put his thumbs in the waistband of his pants and drew them down to his ankles. His already full erection sprang up and out from his wiry black pubic bush.

"Rolando?"

Nomi looked at the man with wide eyes as he slowly rolled a golden condom along his generous length and then picked up a custom made, single shot 45-calibre pistol made entirely of gold. The resolve on the face of Nomi vanished at the sight of both of his golden weapons.

"I can vividly recall my first time I used my gun in sexual foreplay. I caressed my lover with my gun from top to toe before she fellated the barrel. The last thing she ever did in her short life. I felt a surge of excitement like never before. It was new. It was raw. I felt total control. It became clear to me the next day when I made my kill the day after that the sexual dominance gave me an edge."

"So," mocked Nomi. "Yet another pervert in the gang. Figures. You're all fucking warped."

The naked and aroused Cuban licked his lips and scrutinised the beads of sweat on Nomi's midnight black body. He enjoyed the way she struggled on her back, and thought her writhing was the most sensuous thing he had seen. Her breasts especially pushed up provocatively as he moved nearer.

"No. Don't you dare."

As Nomi automatically shifted her lower body, Scaramanga caressed her inner thighs and then Nomi gasped at the touch of his middle finger against her pink folds. She struggled vainly and squirmed on her back as his face came close to hers.

"You appear to be quite wet down there."

As he spoke his digit opened her wet hole and he entered her up to the second knuckle. Her nipples were rock hard and uncontrollable ripples were sent through her loins as he probed the delicate flesh of her cunt. The heat from her and her muscular contractions against his finger made his erection jump as he considered how she might be like to fuck. He pulled out and watched with curiosity as her quim closed. Her eyes followed his right hand which gripped his gold pistol as it came closer to her face. He traced the business end of the golden gun along her left shoulder up to her cheek. Nomi froze at the surprising coldness of it as he pushed it to her harder. His condom covered cock was like a gold bar out of the corner of her eye as the gun outlined her full red lips.

"Open."

Nomi knew that whatever intel she shared, Scaramanga would kill her and Goodnight despite of it. She was human, and even though she had been trained in interrogation techniques, and had indeed survived in some tricky situations, she knew that this man was a brutal sadist. Best to play along for now. Nomi looked the man directly in the eye as she pursed her lips and embraced the tip of the shining barrel.

'Suck it."

Suck it like a cock, how ludicrous. Yet erotic to Scaramanga, presumably. His hand twitched as he rotated his fist and slid it in and out of her wet mouth. He was amazed as the British agent's left cheek puffed out. She was willingly licking and using her tongue to fellate his pistol! Nomi let the gun move in and out of her mouth and felt some kind of relief that his trigger finger was not in place. Lucia looked on and found a strange eroticism in the act and her own hands went between her legs as she too became curiously turned on.

"Now what?" Though Nomi as he pulled the gun from her mouth and trailed it down to her tits which he circled one by one.

He playfully covered each of her nipples with the gun which was coated in spit, and as her hard nub vanished into the end of the golden barrel his dick twitched like mad. He had not had a black female in a long time, and he salivated at how her pink nipples turned redder. On he went, closer and closer to her snatch. Is the bastard going to pistol fuck me, thought OO7?

"You're one sick fuck."

Nomi steeled herself as he moved the golden barrel to her pussy and wetted the end with her moist labia. He tilted his head as he dragged it upo and down her tantalising slit, and Nomi shuddered each time he lingered at her swollen clit. The brave agent looked down her own bared body and tugged on the ties that bound her wrists, as the gun opened her outer folds. The gun was considerably bigger than his finger, but not as big as most cocks she had been fucked with.

"Scaramanga, you're incorrigible," said an admiring Lucia, who had taken off her robe and was strumming her own clit in a lust crazed passion.

The puffy lips of Nomi's cunt embraced the inanimate golden gun metal which became quite lubricated with her pussy juices. Every inch of her superb body tingled as she reached a heightened sense of nervous agitation. The tip of Scaramanga's unique pistol disappeared inside her muff, and reappeared damper and warmer. The glint of gold highlighted vividly against Nomi's ebony skin nearly made the Cuban assassin cream in his custom made condom.

"Bonito!"

He declared as he flicked his wrist faster, stretching out the immovable Nomi's pussy wide open. Her mouth opened and closed over and over, and her hard tipped breasts rose and fell as her ribcage undulated. She swore at herself as an unmistakable pleasure built in her body, and tried in vain to extinguish the increasing throbbing that spread through her nether regions. The mere thought of her being sexually aroused by this pervert, and in such an obscene manner irked her greatly. By now, her entire form was saturated with her sweat, and her inner thighs were slick and shiny. With no idea of how the time was passing, Nomi had no idea what to expect next as he probed deeper with the gun.

x Miss Moneypenny was a black clad figure perched on the roof of the Four Seasons private residences at Chao Phraya River, close by to the BTS Sky-Train Saphan Taksin Station. The luxury hotel was situated on the City side of the river and offered fully fitted apartments for sale or lease. The British secret agent was now designated OO5, licensed to kill in the line of duty. She took a cautious look around under the night sky to orient herself and continued, crouching low along the ridge of the roof. Once she was certain she was above the window she wanted she fired a grappling hook gun over her head. The metal claws of the flared grabbing mechanism held fast and the rope attached hung down in a straight line to just ten feet above the chosen balcony. Eve felt a certain exhilaration as she abseiled down the rope with the soles of her boots treading against the outside wall. The view far below of the lit surroundings was spectacular from her high up position.

"Easy does it."

The confidant agent felt relaxed as she eventually felt the floor of the apartment balcony beneath her combat boots. Eve had figured that while the building had an adequate CCTV surveillance, nobody would expect to want to check on the OUTSIDE wall of the complex. She let go of the rope and peered inside of the apartment reserved under Mrs. Sciarra. Since arriving in Bangkok to investigate the whereabouts of agent OO7, Eve had soon tracked the intrepid Nomi by monitoring the Smart Blood in his veins. This ingenious invention by Q Branch used injected nanoparticles which could be detected by GPS technology.

"Holy shit!"

Eve's eyes grew wide as she saw Lucia and a tall, naked man seemingly interrogating a tied and equally naked Nomi. Close by was a young blonde filly trussed up like a turkey. Her body bowed up so that her feet were up behind her and resting on her back. Eve took a small piece of laminated plastic, about the same size as a credit card, and wedged it between the locked window and frame. She worked the inserted card into the tiny space in a downward angle and managed to apply pressure on the latch. With her left hand she pushed on the pane of glass and the window opened.

"Who?"

With her Walther PPK drawn, Miss Moneypenny burst in and rolled forwards with muscles bunched ready to strike out. Her eyes met a startled Nomi who was laid out on her back with arms and legs crudely spread apart.

"You bastard!" Eve said, addressing the tall and dark haired with the preposterous golden column of an erection.

Scaramanga was taken aback at the sight of Moneypenny in her black wet-look catsuit with a high belted pouch and calf high boots. The front of her outfit had a zipper closure which Eve had pulled down to just below breast level in an effort to ease off the stifling heat of the city.

"Is this some joke?" Said he in his Spanish accent.

Eve immediately kicked out between Scaramanga's legs and connected with his ball sack. He went over and his golden gun spilled out of his hand to the floor. He scrambled for it but Eve got there first and fired the single shot pistol in a two fisted stance. There was a piercing scream, like a wild animal, and Scaramanga staggered to his feet, his face pale and drained of blood. A growing patch of red seeped out of a bullet hole in his bared upper chest, and Eve had to laugh at the results.

"I guess he has FOUR nipples now."

As he collapsed at her feet, lifeless and silent, Eve failed to notice Lucia behind her.

"Look out, Moneypenny!" Called Nomi, still tied flat on her back.

Lucia had a leather belt on her right hand which suddenly snaked through the air toward Eve's hand which held the golden gun. Eve relinquished the weapon and grabbed at her own sore hand.

"English bitch! I'll get you!"

The belt flew at her again, and she realised with some amusement, that the Italian vixen was stark naked, with tits bouncing and eyes glaring. Every curve and feminine asset was on show as Lucia lashed out again. Eve dodged the belt and caught the other end and pulled on it hard. Lucia held on tight to the other end and both women came face to face, nose to nose.

"Nice apartment," commented Miss Moneypenny. "But your taste in decor leaves a lot to be desired. Ever considered a brighter look?"

Eve jack-knifed upward and gave Lucia a rabbit punch to the belly. The Italian bent double with an look of astonishment on her face. She backed up and then with an animalistic growl and a look of defiance, sprang at Eve. They grappled in the middle if the room with their thighs pressed tightly together as they tried to outdo the other. Intimately entwined, Lucia tugged on Eve's front zipper and grabbed her left boob with her fingers resembling sharp claws.

"AGH!"

Eve's tits tumbled out of the front of her catsuit with rigidly taut nipples as they thrust at each other. belly to belly, tit to tit. Lucia's left hand locked with Eve's right as they sneered at each other, until Eve hooked her right boot about Lucia's left calf. Both lost balance with Eve on top of the other. Hair was pulled, fingers sank into soft flesh, and teeth bit deep into sweat dappled skin. Tightly coiled around each other their oily bodies rolled slowly, over and over, with Eve coming out on top every time. Eve pressed her advantage and raised both hands up high in two fists with which she brought down onto the nape of Lucia's neck.

"Urgh!"

Lucia choked and coughed as Eve stood over her and contemplated smashing her skull in with her black boot.

"Nah. Better that you share a cell with your predecessor, Blofeld."

OO5 quickly released both Nomi and Avery.

"I thought you might be in need of a little assistance, OO7."

Avery collapsed on Eve's shoulder as her legs folded under her from the exhaustion of her awkward constraint.

123z
123z
823 Followers
12