Monica 01: Open Season

Story Info
This is the evolution Of Monica Leann Gift. God help us.
3.9k words
4.66
40.2k
74
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers

"Monica Gift" was barely eighteen. With long dark brown hair and piercing green eyes she was the envy of every girl in her upcoming graduating class. Those that noticed her that is. Her thick rimmed glasses made her appear nerdy to some.

Petite in build ,weighing barely 110 pounds and standing at 5'3 she maintained the stares of every guy alive. Those that noticed. She played naïve and introverted most days. By choice. If they only knew. Her perfect smile was a favorite to those she shared them with. Her equally perfect flesh of a golden hue added to her charm.

She was a dream come true. When noticed.

Silky legs that led to painted toenails of bright pink, her almost always chosen color. She was a girly girl inside and out. Complimenting her body were a pair of massive 34DDD breasts. Round smoky areolas contained staggeringly daring nipples that refused to ever go down. Her pussy perfection in it's bright pink recesses shrouded by shadowy lips. The finest of landing strips leading in to paradise. Zero tan lines due to a wide open unshaded backyard which she dominated whenever she could get away with laying out nude.

She knew she had it all. She would make them notice. It was long overdue.

A loner by choice led to many adventures of secrecy. She loved the thrill of exhibition. The risk of being seen. Worshipped. Drooled over. It consumed her life. More so as the months go by.

Since she was seventeen she discovered her desire for freedom, wanting to be observed by any who might strike her fancy.. Yet, never truly exhibited it until the eve of her Eighteenth birthday. One special night indeed. This particular night her neighbors viewed her masturbating while her parents were out for the evening. Every weekend they had active plans. This gave her plenty of free time to be mischievous.

She would leave her bedroom window wide open, her curtains billowing in the breeze in the weeks thereafter. The lights brightly displaying every inch of her body. Her toys were few at first but widely used.

Her neighbor "Ryan" and his friends would sit in the dark observing her. She knew they were there in the living room of Ryan's home. What they didn't know was that Ryan's own father also observed her from his upstairs bedroom window. She ignored them, letting them think she was all alone in the world.

As the last month or so went by her shows became more often. Her neighbors becoming more and more friendly toward her. Ryan and his buddies "Shane" and "Holden" would even walk her home. That is until they recently got cars. That changed their world.

Too shy to hit on her. Even more shy to admit watching her for fear that she might run from them. She was out of their league in their naïve minds.

Ryan's father and his own set of friends would sneak about in the dark to capture her moans of pleasure. Fortunately, Ryan's father "Brock" was a divorcee. There was no wife nor girlfriend to be unfaithful toward. He just raised his boys.

Brock would keep his eyes glued to her bedroom below every chance he could in hopes to see more of her. She even caught him jerking off a number of times. She would escalate her cries of ecstasy to accommodate him. Then act as if she never knew he was there.

Ryan and Holden had even gone as far as to take a kitchen chair to stand on outside her window. The distance between they and she was only 12 feet. She saw their silhouettes, heard their barely audible whispers. Let them enjoy me she would squeal in delight.

On yet another occasion she spotted Brock upstairs videotaping her with a camcorder. She gave him her best show yet. Every hole abused. From every angle. Going so far as having a dildo in her pussy and a vibrator in her ass. That was only a week ago.

They never touched her. It was purely for show.

Neither party objected. She felt safe that they would keep their distance.

Now that eighteen had snuck up on her she was a legal option. Even if she had only been eighteen for a mere month and a half now. In her mind it was time to up the games. She recalled a few weeks back that Ryan had become a pizza delivery driver. This lonely Friday night would become a test of her true boldness.

She had been running around in her underwear which consisted of a bright red set of lacey bra and thong. This strolling about the house led to every light on, every window open. She even noticed that cars driving by her home were moving slower or better yet coming to a halt just to capture a glance. She loved it.

This night she knew there was no chance of her parents coming home. They had flown to Vegas for their anniversary. Monica had no other family in town. Any boyfriends she had had over the years were long gone. She dated occasionally but usually lost interest quickly. She loved sex but she preferred the teasing more. Most ex-boyfriends were shy and a little too reserved to meet her inner demons.

She would taunt them sporadically with deep cleavage or bathing suits. Yet, as bold as she was in streaking and exhibition she was hesitant toward sex. Not completely, but not that often.

Her thrill was more rooted in making men desire her.

If all went right, tonight Ryan would get an eye full up close. Pending on his actions she might be persuaded to increase her erotic impulses.

Dialing the pizza parlor that Ryan worked at she proceeded to order a large cheese pizza and a bottled water. Once on the phone though she realized it would sound like a set up rather than a surprise if she requested he deliver it. Fidgeting she decided the risk was that much more fun. If it wasn't Ryan it would most likely be another boy. She bit her nail smiling. Monica really didn't care who saw her. She just wanted to be seen.

Hanging up she decided to jump on her laptop computer and get online. Entering a chat room she quickly got overwhelmed by the male obsession. After ten minutes she turned on the interior webcam and let seven men see her in her bra and panties. Prompted by several to stand up and show off her body she complied. Giggling she caressed her body front and back, patting her butt cheeks for her own pleasures.

This display led to crushing her monster tits together and dipping her fingers below the upper hem of her thong in full view of her admirers. Before long her bra came off and her breasts were allowed to breath. She moved her hands away and let her tits dance about for the men ogling her from God knows where.

As she eyed the clock she knew her pizza should be here any minute. he told her viewers that she had ordered a pizza. The dares went out immediately to answer the door naked. She smirked to her thoughts.

"Already planned on that guys."

Seeing a car pull up on the street out front she noted a glowing pizza sign on the roof. Hearing footsteps she remained calm until she heard the doorbell. Poising a finger to her viewers she turned the camera to face the door then jumped up and prowled toward the entry in only her thong. Her beautifully sculpted ass dancing with each step.

At the door stood not only Ryan but his friends Holden and Shane. The appearance of all three caught her off guard.

She had left the front door open, so only a thin screen door stood between they and herself. She remained smiling and proud as her perky tits stared them in the eyes.

"Holy shit. Hey Ryan. I didn't know you delivered pizza." She bounced in step. Her lie intentional.

"Wow! Totally didn't see this coming. I'm training Holden and Shane as backup drivers." He grew intimidated suddenly. All three were blushing , yet, with greedy eyes. Eighteen year olds were prone to that behavior.

"So cool. I need to grab my money. You can step inside I won't bite."

She twists on her left heel and wiggles away toward her wallet strategically placed on her sofa. The second she had turned away the boys were entering the door behind her. They refused to let her out of their sight.

So distracted by her stunning body and the aroma of perfume they hadn't noticed the laptop cam watching the whole scene.

"How much was the pizza again?" She bent over in front of them to pick up her wallet from the seat cushion. The thongs spaghetti thin strap vanished between her ass cheeks and easily displayed a barely covered clam shaped pussy. They could even see her stunning anal cavity.

After nobody offered a price she stood up and turned around to face them. They were mesmerized and dumbfounded all at once.

Her eyes sparkled at their trembling reactions. Their affixed eyes made her wet as hell.

"How much do I owe you guys?" She giggled.

Holden looked at the side of the pizza box in it's leather warmer, "F-f-fourteen dollars and forget the cents."

"Pizza is free if you dance for us." Shane smirked trying to be bold.

Her eyes brighten up, "Oh really? Ummm! Seriously?"

Ryan turned pale, "Sure! I'll pay for it if you dance."

Holden hisses, "Hell, I'll bring you three more pizzas if you dance for us."

Brightly smiling she hears her computer going wild with pings. She grits her teeth playfully, "Give me a minute okay." She then sits down on the sofa and turns her laptop to face her better.

The boys realize they were being watched after noticing the tiny webcam box open on her screen. They look at each other with bulging eye sockets.

Monica types to three viewers then reads more boxes.

"My friends online want me to dance for my dinner. I guess I have too. Do you mind if they watch too?"

The boys shrug amongst themselves. It didn't really matter as long as they got their desire fulfilled. Finally in agreement they nod.

Patting her sofa on both sides of her she says, "You can sit down. I'll put some music on."

Standing up she moves to her living room stereo and puts in a mixed CD of metal music. Nothing too aggressive but hard beats still the same.

Once the music plays she moves around her coffee table and shoves it out to give herself room. She then adjusts her laptop for the perfect angles.

"Here goes. You guys ready?"

Ryan almost laughs, "I've been ready for two years now." He had, had a crush on her for that long.

Monica leans over and whispers while looking him straight in the eye, "I know. I've caught you guys watching me since I started leaving my window open. Did you really think I never knew?"

The boys chuckle uneasily as she stands up discarding her glasses on to the loveseat to the right of her. Monica then slowly dances about with her hands in her hair.

"If you knew why didn't you say something?" Ryan grimaces.

"Maybe I liked turning you guys on. Trust me knowing you were watching really turned me on." She winks.

Holden shakes his head and reaches up to grab her wrists, dragging her to straddle his lap. Her weight pulled against him planting her massive tits around his face.

"Lap dancing means a lifetime supply of pizza." She giggles and attempts to adjust in his lap better.

"You smell really good." He admits.

"Bet she tastes better." Shane coughs into his hand.

Monica in turn wiggles her ass over Holden's lap. It was an easy observation that he had a hard on. His girth tantalized her thighs.

Grinding her hips she pressed her chest snuggly around Holden's face. He kissed her cleavage and hissed, "I've dreamt of doing this to you."

She beams knowing her actions are turning him on. All of them. Her eyes dart about toward the laps of Ryan and Shane as well. Both nurtured a healthy erection.

"Somehow I think you all dream about me." She feigns a blush as Holden sneaks in to suckle her left nipple. She gasped and assumed it was destiny. Even though she hadn't anticipated it so quickly.

"Yup. Tastes delicious." Holden puckers boasting.

Ryan observed more than his friends actions. He eyed his watch knowing he was on a time limit delivering pizza.

"Guys we need to go. I can't lose my job."

"We can." Shane chuckles reaching over to rub Monica's ass.

She licks her lips while looking over at Ryan.

"Don't go Ryan. I'll let you take my panties off. You can even keep them." She drives him wild.

Holden eases her off of his lap and into Shane's for a similar act. As the music intensifies so does her grinding. After three minutes she crawls over to Ryan and switches positions to lay her back against his chest. Her hair tickled his nose. She even went so far as to grab his hands and plant them on her breasts. He squeezed them instantly.

"Remember last month when you and Holden stood outside my opened bedroom window? I was hoping you would crawl through and into bed with me." She sighs gently into his face pouting.

Ping after ping her laptop chimed.

Holden leans forward to read some of her comments.

"They want the panties off." He smugly recites.

Ryan shivers, "Do you want your panties off?"

She pouts, "Yes."

Her soft voice made him insane. In a mad rush he crawls out from under her and lets her fall into the cushion. His hands swiftly pinch the thin bands of her thong and guides them off of her. Leaving her pink painted toenails he sniffs the panties and grins.

"Dude! Eat that pussy." Holden encourages.

Her eyes erupt at the thought. It certainly wasn't on her agenda to go that far. Teasing was one thing. Sex another.

Before she could react Ryan dove in tongue first. His first taste ever. Although awkward in his approach she did enjoy his flicking tongue. She whimpers sensuously and runs her fingers through his scalp.

"That feels really nice Ryan. Lick here more." She points to her clit.

In complying she yelps and trembles heavily. Ryan had surprised her with his talented tongue. He couldn't resist it either.

Shane slouched in his seat and laid against her limp form.

"So, all those times you fingered yourself for us you pictured us touching you?"

Shane asked.

She eyes him with fluttering lashes and softly admits, "Sometimes."

He reaches in and squeezes her tit before pinching the nipple taunt. Her whimpers were seductive as hell.

"Did you imagine us sucking on your nipples?" Shane adds.

"Two at a time even." She sounded like a young child in her answer.

Holden leaps around the coffee table to plop down on Monica's left side. He took no time at all to devour her nipple. Shane sampled her right nipple tugging it taunt between his teeth.

"Yes. Just like that." She caressed both of their hairlines.

Her computer was alive with pings. The viewership was loving it. Every single watcher demanded one thing.

She eyes the boxes and turns beet red. They wanted her to get them naked with her. More than she bargained for. Finally she submits to their requests.

"Guys? Guys listen to me. I love what you're doing. Satisfy my wishes? Get naked with me and lets all masturbate together?"

Shane and Holden looked at one another and expressed a Bill and Ted shrug before standing to get undressed. As their underwear dropped so did Monica's jaw. The boys had certainly grown.

Sitting down beside Monica they returned to her tits while they stroked themselves.

"You too Ryan." She whispered.

He hesitated in his eating of her pussy and reluctantly stood to disrobe. Before her he let loose his seven inch cock. It was mildly erect. She knew it would be much bigger with a full erection.

"Jerk off for me." She encourages while massaging her clit with one hand and dipping two fingers inside herself.

That they did. They had a relentless nature that inspired her behavior. She quaked very quickly in anticipation of her own juices. Reading the monitor before her made her whine even harder. The viewers all wanted her to help them. Jerk them all off was the consensus.

Her fingers removed she reaches out to grasp both Shane and Holden. They swiftly let go in favor of her rapid friction over their dicks.

"Jerk off over my legs Ryan. I don't mind." She adds as his pout looked obvious that he wanted attention too.

Studying her Ryan grew grim. He was jealous. He desired more from her. In a bold move he lifts her legs and slides his cock over her labia. Slippery, warm, and soaked it was. Her pussy was quivering.

"Ryan? No." She released Holden to place her palm on Ryan's chest.

Too late. His dick zeroed in and penetrated her pussy. Her back arched at his thrust.

"Better than I imagined." Ryan gasped as he began thrusting.

She grit her teeth and winced, "I didn't want to go this far Ryan. I just wanted to tease you guys. Let you cum with me. After all this time."

He suddenly wasn't listening. Instead he closed his eyes and continued fucking her. Her moans let him know she wasn't truly resisting.

"Oh fuck! Forget what I just said. Keep that up Ryan."

Two exploding orgasms later Monica convulsed and went limp. As Ryan pulled out to jizz on her stomach, Holden eased into position to take over. Before she could plead for him not too he rammed it inside her and leaned over her face. He took the chance and kissed her. Locking lips Monica grew lost and let it all happen. Once Holden exited Shane took his turn. It was a remarkable feeling inside her. Three men in a row. As watched by dozens of other men out there.

"Never stop teasing us Monica." Ryan leaned in to nuzzle her hair and caress her cheek.

"I won't. Whenever I can I'll leave my window open and my light on."

"I'm crawling through from here on out. I want to fuck you some more."

"Okay. Now and then I'm open to that."

Shane grunts readying to bust a nut, "You should do things more in public. Masturbate in the park or something. If you want we can help you. Be your look out.'

"That sounds fun. Cum on me Shane."

Too late. He shot off into her forcing her to cry out. Her nerve endings felt the launch.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Shane panicked.

Sympathy came quickly as Monica slowed her breathing to appeal to his fears.

"It's alright. I'm on birth control. Calm down."

Stammering backwards Shane blocked the video feed, realizing his accident he moved aside to let them continue watching. What they saw was Monica tensing up to let Shane's cum ooze from her pussy and down through her ass crack.

Ryan swiftly swooped in to kiss her on the lips. He wasn't going to leave here tonight without fulfilling his dream. He had true feelings for her. Something he could only share through his kiss.

Shane and Holden watched her sensuous kiss. She felt his sincerity. After three minutes they peel away from each other with a sigh. Eye contact steamy and evident of thoughts percolating.

"I had to do that." Ryan softly admits.

She remains silent and glows with inner excitement.

Finally, realization pops back as Ryan's cellphone rang.

"My boss. We have to go." He growls.

Excuses would keep their job.

As they left Monica curled up in a ball on her sofa and just let her viewers observe her coziness.

So much to think about. So much to consider.

They did offer to help her be the bold exhibitionist beyond the home. She had done things away from home before on her own but with help she could do much more. They would keep her safe.

Thirty minutes expire before she blows a kiss at her viewers and closes her laptop.

Standing to stretch she danced about the house. She could barely contain her joy. Even though things went further than planned she was happy that it happened.

Shutting her lights out in the house she locks up and moves to her bedroom. Opting to leave her light on she opens her bedroom window and stands there in the gentle breeze. Nipples aroused she pinches them gently and shivers.

Eying Ryan's house in the darkness her gaze moved skyward. Sure enough. There stood Ryan's Father Brock. He was nursing a beer and jerking off in plain view. She didn't ignore him this time.

Fluttered fingers wave up at him to acknowledge that she had seen him. Tonight would be different. Although she wondered if he had seen his son leave her house in a hurry. Did it even matter to him if he had?

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,871 Followers
12