Monica 24: Bar Fight

Story Info
Monica gets her wish. So does the entire Bar.
4.6k words
4.54
16.3k
14
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 24 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brock Quinones awaited Monica Gift in his back driveway. Setting in his jeep he wondered if tonight was a mistake. He had arranged an after hours gathering of a few drinking buddies and a number of other local bar hounds. Roughly guessing ten or more. At least those he knew about. No telling how many others his bartender buddy "Angus" had tipped off about the exhibitionist coming to visit. He wasn't proud of this achievement. This young lady might get hurt and there could be little he could do to help her. Luckily, he found at least the comfort that the bar's actual owner, "Hollister aka Holly" was a good friend. Even though Holly used to be a bad ass Biker back in the day. After ten more minutes of wait Monica stepped around the corner of his garage. She was wearing a tight blue dress that barely covered her ass. The front cleavage was wide open and revealing 60 % of her chest formation. Her massive cleavage bulged with each step threatening to escape captivity. No bra for certain as her nipples strained the fabric taunt. Up her hips the dress had blue shoestring laces that were threaded to both sides of her fabric. There was no mistake. Zero underwear was being worn.

She wore extra high 6 inch stiletto heels making her 5'2 height increase to 5'8. Her long dark brown hair flowed freely over her shoulders and down to the middle of her back.

"I'm here."

"I see that. Looking hot Monica."

"Thanks, Daddy." She wiggles up into her seat beside him.

"You positive you want to do this?"

"I'm positive I want to be seen naked by hungry eyes."

"Wolves don't just watch their prey Monica. They attack."

"Save me Daddy." She shivers then leans over to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"If I can. Don't hold anything against me if it gets out of control."

"I trust you Brock. You have friends there right?"

"Yeah, but my friends have seen you before. Don't think for one second they don't think about fucking the shit out of you."

She fidgets in her seat, "Quit trying to scare me. I'll manage this."

He frowns with a loud sigh, "Ok. Here we go."

Starting his jeep he drives them six miles into the country to a back woods bar known as "Holly's" as owned by "Hollister Drumond".

"It's dark out here." She wheezes at the only pole light for miles.

"Darker inside." He growls knowing things were going to go south fast.

The interior of the bar was dimly lit without any of the neon beer signs glowing to know it was closed. Music could be heard at least from a jukebox. Brock counted twelve trucks and four cars. That many sure made it look open for business.

"More people than I expected." He huffs, "I only know two cars. My drinking buddies, "Dawson and Vic". They were at my house once when we watched you playing in your bedroom."

"When was this?" She purred.

"Not long ago. Right after you turned 18. If not a day or 2 before hand. Sick fuckers I know."

"Watching only. Nothing illegal about that as long as you weren't caught. I hope I made you all happy that day."

"Ohhh, you did." He smirks shutting his jeep off.

Spritzing herself up from a tiny perfume bottle she returns it to her clutch purse and sits it between their seats.

"Do I smell yummy?"

"Do I need to answer that?" He huffs.

"Feed my ego."

"They're going to eat you alive."

Fanning herself at his answer she inhales deeply, "As long as my head isn't mounted on the wall later."

"Want me to go in first and check things out? Holly might let me do that at least."

"No. I want you to stay right here and let me go in alone. You can come in later if they let you."

"Not going to happen. I told you Holly's conditions."

She offers a beguiling look, "But, Daddy."

"Why would you want to circle the wolf's den without back up?"

"I want them to size me up without you scaring them."

He growls clutching his steering wheel tightly, "I'm going to regret this."

She giggles then crawls out of the jeep heading toward the front door. He merely sits there watching her ass wiggle in his headlights.

At the door she peeks inside to see eight men sitting at the bar drinking. Six more throwing darts. Two more shooting pool. There were two men behind the bar. Two very big, mean looking Biker types.

"Eighteen." She calculates, "There were more in the schools Men's room."

Shrugging she opens the door and enters casually. All eyes drifted toward her within two minutes. Nobody said a word. They merely feasted on her allure.

After a moment of being ogled in a dead silence she raises her arms in the air and belts out, "THE STRIPPER'S HERE!"

Everyone resumed what they were doing with very little interest at the moment. Maybe they were just giving her a chance to bolt and run. She chose to stay and step up to the bar.

Climbing on to a barstool she sat her clutch purse on the bar. The bartender was a hefty fellow with a grey t-shirt and a black leather vest. He had a beard and lengthy hair pinned back behind his head. Tattoos wrapped his arms in an ornate set of sleeves.

"What's a girl have to do around here to get a drink?" She tries to appear beguiling.

The other Gentleman was a taller man equally as large as his associate but had a full beard of grey that was dangling down to his chest. He was easily older and wore wire rim glasses and a green camouflage bandana around his head. His t-shirt had a "Harley-Davidson" logo on it.

This man who was drying a glass beer mug sneered at her, "Pop machine's outside."

She fidgeted, "It's okay. I don't drink alcohol anyway. Not old enough. Are you "Holly"?"

"You the slut?"

Her jaw droops with awe. Had Brock led on that she was a slut? The idea made her smile brightly.

"I guess we'll find out." She sticks her tongue out at him.

The other bartender chuckled, "I'm "Angus".

"Hi, I'm Slut." She eagerly extends a hand across the bar. Angus took time to shake it lightly.

Holly huffed and stroked his beard, "Got I.D.?"

She opens her clutch purse and produces an identification card that documented her birthday.

"Pretty much just turned legal. Six weeks ago. We got us a barely legal slut. Nothing better." Angus looks over Holly's shoulder as he held it.

"Yep. I expected more people. Did my age scare guys off?" She glances behind her.

"Few in the back room. Some of us prefer things a little less crowded." Holly grumbled and moved on to drying more mugs.

Angus shakes his head, "The old man just doesn't want things too out of hand."

The owner sighs heavily, "Not worried in the least. She should be though."

"Trying to scare me off because you think I'm incapable of handling any situation?" She frowns.

Holly growls slinging his dish towel over his shoulder. He then plants his massive hands on the bar to stare her down, "I'll take the cell phone now."

Monica opens her clutch and removes her cell handing it over to him by sliding it on the bar, "Guess I can't call for help now. Can I?"

The elder pockets the cell, "Lock the door Angus."

Angus nods and steps away to lock the door and close the blinds. Monica never once watched him do so. Her eyes trained on Holly's with her best fearless gaze.

Angus went about closing every blind in the Club. He had help with a few by the guys throwing darts.

While it was just Holly and Monica, the older man leaned even closer to her. She could feel and smell his breath. He had certainly been drinking.

"Quinones tell you my conditions?"

"Anything goes as long as there's no violence. I swore Brock to no interference just like you expected. I can handle rough as long as there's no beating on me."

"Get out." Holly huffs.

"What? Noooooooooo! I'll take my chances. Besides you said no violence."

"You got no say in my bar. You don't make any conditions. You just made your own decision."

"I'll go on faith that no violence means no beating me up. I'm not leaving." She holds her ground.

As she rests her elbows on the bar to move her face closer to his, she sticks her tongue out at him. The ice was broke. Holly had to chuckle.

Monica nearly pissed herself.

"REEL IT IN FELLAS." Holly stands erect and motions with waving hands.

Suddenly, the darts stopped flying. Pool cues were set aside. The room circled her on her chair.

"NO NAMES!" Holly bellows.

Monica raises a finger high, "JUST MINE. CALL ME "SLUT"."

The group had to laugh at her interruption. She had balls to say the least.

Angus waved at Monica, "Forget I told you my name."

Holly shook his head at the bartender, "Get some damned Music going. She's got some dancing to do."

One of the pool players took off with quarters for the jukebox. In minutes he selected a good ten songs that fit a stripper. She barely knew any of them. Holly being older had an affinity for 80's Metal.

She knew a few but not many.

The first tune was the old "Def Leppard" classic "Pour some Sugar on Me". She did know this one.

Spinning on her bar chair she stood up and danced her way out to the dance floor. There she realized they already had a stripper pole. She had never actually used a pole before but she felt like conquering the world.

Gripping the pole with her right hand she swung herself around numerous times. Eyes watched her closely. She noted the growing lust in their eyes. The natives were getting restless fast. Talk amongst them made her leave the pole and venture amid them. She turned her back to them and brushed her way into the horde. Her ass rubbing against crotches. Her palms caressing cheeks and beards. She even swiped a ball cap that had a Bass patch sewn on it. Wearing it she made her way around the men one by one offering them her own greetings through body nudges.

She was shocked by her balance. She had never worn stiletto heels other than practicing around the house. Her balance was occasionally off but she managed to catch herself.

By the end of the first song she returned to the pole. The second song was "GNR's, Welcome to the Jungle". They were tiring her out fast she thought. Two fast songs in a row. She huffed the hair from her eyes and kept up.

This time she lifted her dress up and gave them a view of her lower ass cheeks. While dancing up close hands caressed her butt and caressed the sides of her body. Her hair whipped about and she threw herself face forward into a number of men to kiss their cheeks.

As that song played out the men were looking antsy. She wondered what she was doing wrong. She knew her dress was coming off soon she was just pacing herself. Patience she thought.

She noticed the guessing ages of the men there were in their 40's. A few younger possibly. Not that it mattered. Hunter types. Biker types. Farmer types. As she danced she realized the body count was increasing. Definitely over the 18 she counted from outside. Holly had said others were in back. She figured 2 or 3 more. Her guess now was getting closer to 25 or more. Her heart pounded with excitement.

Finally, a slower song.

"Aerosmith's "Angel". She hadn't heard it before but she loved the beat. It allowed her to dance in a sultry manner. Hands in her hair like a wild woman. Slower struts. More sensual brushing up on guys. This song the men were loosening up more. Hands reached around her and clutched her breasts. She loved the change in adrenalin.

Holly actually stepped into the mix and waited until she spotted him. Smiling devilishly she stalked toward him and teased him with her palms up his chest. She even caressed his beard. Turning her back to rub on him he waited until her hands raised above her head before swiftly gripping them.

She froze at being captured and tried to look up at him. Before her eyes reached that goal she spotted two men draw out large Hunter's knives and let her see the glinting chrome blades. Her eyes trembled at the sight. She didn't resist Holly's grip. She knew Brock was outside. Surely these men wouldn't hurt her. It was intimidation. Still the worry made her tense.

The men stood to her sides as Holly held her hands high and nudged her body away from his. Enough for the men to tease her further by letting her feel the cool steel on her heated flesh. A trail up her legs. Across her chest. The lengths of her arms. Finally the knives snipped the two thin shoulder straps. They proceed down to the laces going up her bare sides. Lace by lace was cut. She felt the dress loosening about her.

A loud moan of freedom as the final laces were cut. Within Holly's grasp Monica twisted her body dramatically until the dress slithered off of her body and on to the floor.

She assumed Holly would release her now that she stood in front of everyone totally nude. Not just yet though. The knives weren't done with their missions. The Hunter's used the tips to encircle her nipples. The erotic chill stimulated her hormones. Down her belly ever so gently they trailed. She was afraid to breath.

Kneeling in front of her the knives drew down toward her snatch. She felt one of the knives carefully shave her tiny triangle of pubic hair off. As the second Hunter's hand brushed the hair away he leaned in and kissed the area.

Monica began shaking.

Once the men stood up Holly lowered her arms and twirled her to face him.

"DANCE!"

The fourth song began with "Girls, Girls, Girls" from "Motley Crue". She did know this one. Her energy returned. She wasn't harmed. Though edgy she realized maybe she was moving too slow.

Forcing herself to move faster and more aggressively she went about literally diving into guys with a hunger in her eyes. Tits teased them as they knelt low enough to let them motorboat her. Nipples were kissed. Sucked on. She giggled and kissed their cheeks upon leaving them.

By the end of the song "Angus" brought around a tray of Kentucky Bourbon shots. Passing them around the men waited until everyone got one. Once the group had their shot glasses Angus stepped over to Monica. There was two shots left on the tray.

"DRINK!" He ordered.

Her eyes bulged. She had never liked beer even. Let alone the hard stuff.

Swallowing hoarsely she relents. She throws back the first shot boldly. The choking lasted 3 minutes. Everyone laughed and belted back their own shots. As she regained her composure Holly handed her the second shot.

"DRINK!" He barked.

Whimpering Monica just did it. She choked another three minutes fanning herself.

She had literally missed out on 2 songs.

Once she recovered she was nudged back into dancing. The booze hit home fast. She was feeling good. More in tune with the music and the needs of the men.

The band, "Buckcherry's" hit "Crazy Bitch" fired off and Monica danced as if possessed. Her hands went everywhere now. Over her own skin and theirs. Crotches were grabbed. Rubbed. Their hands did the same. Her clit was massaged multiple times.

She was horny as hell.

Finally, Holly grips her by the arm and drags her to the bar. Hoisting her up to sit on the bar itself he gripped her knees and spread her legs wide. He then turned to the following cadre and snarled, "EAT! BE MERRY!"

Guy after guy sat in front of her and ate her pussy. Angus stood behind her to keep her from falling backwards. Her moans echoed throughout the bar. Laughter filled the room.

"How ya feeling Slut?" Angus leaned in whispering into her ear.

She whimpers loudly as her clit is bitten, "In Heaven."

"Night's young." He kisses her ear lobe tugging on it.

"Here until Dawn. Right?" She shivers.

"Yep! Regret coming here?"

"FUCK NO." She huffs and licks his cheek.

The booze was warming her up. Any insecurity she walked in with was long gone.

After 11 men ate her the 12th guy brought up a beer bottle and escorted it up her pussy. He put her hand on the bottle and stepped back. Monica took it forward. Fucking herself she moaned and eyed the men lustfully.

Before cumming Holly stopped her and removed the bottle. She looked disappointed. He then yanked her from the bar and walked her briskly toward the pool table. He cradles her into his arms and tosses her on to the green felt. She rolled over on to her back and watched the table get surrounded by men. She couldn't see around them.

Her hand automatically reached between her legs to massage her clit vigorously.

Hands swarmed her suddenly. From every angle she had hands. She laughed loudly and cried out, "I LOVE THIS."

She even had fingers in her mouth. Up her pussy. In her anal cavity. Tits crushed. Nipples pinched. Toes sucked on.

Once it stopped she felt lost. A cool chill crept over her as her wrists were grabbed and held outwardly above her head stretched toward corner pockets of the table. Lifting her head up she spotted men toward her feet taking their clothes off. Dicks appeared all around her. Her eyes fluttered at the sight.

Holly stood behind her head and gazed down at her. She plopped her head back to peer up at him.

"Having fun yet?" He sneers.

"YES!" She leaps to impress.

She feels a man climb up on the table wearing a condom thankfully. A man with a meaty seven inch beast. He hovers over her thighs and lines it up for a perfect penetration. She was so wet there was zero need for lube.

"OH MY GOD!" She expels and feels his thrusting begin. Her moans escalate fast as he fucks her. She cums quickly. He follows behind shortly after.

As he withdraws another man takes his place. Ten guys in a row she screams her lungs out until she grows hoarse. They just kept coming and cumming. Condoms on all.

After the 13th man it gets more aggressive. A man lays beside her and pulls her on top of him. She finds the energy to straddle and ride him fiercely. Her breasts bouncing wildly. She eyes Holly with a readiness to cum once again. He admired her determination.

Suddenly, another man crawled up behind her and nudged her forward on to the other man. He brought with him a tube of lube and coated her anal cavity. Once teased he moves closer to enter her cavity. Double penetration made her voice return with maddening cries of pleasure.

Five minutes vanish before a third man crawls up in front of her. He grips her face and pats her cheeks until she opens her mouth. His own seven incher sank deep into her throat. This was a first for her. Pussy, ass, mouth. She took it like a trooper. Exhausted she started losing steam.

No man left her alone for hours on end. Every guy there but Holly and Angus had fucked her by 5:00 AM. 27 men total. Seconds for a few of them. Her ass raw from being slapped repeatedly. Even her tits were smacked around.

Over that course she kissed them passionately and offered her thanks. Unfortunately she had procured more than a few nasty hickies. All over her body. Explaining these would be a worry for her.

From the table to chairs. They bent her over everything. She sucked 27 dicks valiantly.

As all the men stood about waiting for things to wind down, Angus laid out a couple dozen towels on the dance floor.

Pulled from sucking off a Biker, Holly dragged her over to the towels and roughly forced her down on them.

"KNEEL!"

She sat on her knees and looked up at him with mascara streaks down her cheeks. She was a sweaty. bruised, reddened ass mess.

Snapping his fingers at Angus brought the bartender over with two large bowls. One was sat in front of her. The other held over her by Angus.

Monica peered up with doe like eyes as Holly kneeled in front of her. He grabs her by the back of the neck and forcefully pulls her forward. He plants her face into the bowl at her feet. Her entire face submerged and gurgled for breath before he lifted her back up.

Her facial features and hair strands were milky white. The cum of every man there had been emptied from their condoms into the bowls. She sat there letting the cum trickle into her mouth and eyes.

The audience approved.

Surrounding her she sat proudly and rubbed the trickles of cum across her body. Without warning Angus tilted the second bowl to drown her body with. She looked as if she was albino even with her precious tan. Cell pics were flashing all around her from every angle.

12