Monica 30: Hell Razor's

Story Info
Monica and the Girls walk the Razors Edge.
4.7k words
4.78
9.1k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 30 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

The following day Monica Gift eyed her yellow sundress dangling in her locker. Shocked by Kendra Stewart's wearing of it most of yesterday she had to smile. Her friends were coming out stronger than she imagined. Still, she felt as if she herself was losing steam. Maybe it was her recovery period that held her back. Utilizing her friends to keep the school wanting more and more. She swore her comeback would be "Epic!"

Students were whispering everywhere, eying Monica at her locker. Their words just out of reach. She shrugged. Nothing was going to bother her.

"Hey Monica." Interrupted her thoughts.

Turning she spies "Tamara White" and "Thea King" from Ginger Noble's class.

Thea was an impish Nubian Goddess of 5 foot tall 95 pounds. Long black silky hair in a ponytail. Her big bold brown eyes full of life.

Tamara was a shapely white girl with short sandy blond hair that barely touched her shoulders. She was equally as beautiful even with a slightly beak shaped nose. The rest of her led to supermodel status.

"Tam? Thea? Hey wassup?"

Thea glows hugging her books to her chest. A well rounded 34D set. Remarkable for such a petite girl.

"We just wanted to say we love what you're doing. Getting the girls to come out of their shells is so cool." Thea beams.

"It's nothing. I just didn't want to be the only one in the spotlight. All of you girls are gorgeous. You need to express yourselves more."

Tamara repositions her book bag on her shoulder. Her grey t-shirt vividly wrinkled but rebounding by expressing nipples from bulbous 36C mounds beneath. They were attention getters for certain.

Thea was less noticeable wearing a black button down shirt once her books lowered to show her chest off. Evident but less so.

"I'm glad you two are opening up more too." Monica fans herself at Thea, "Especially you Missy. I saw you and Chey spreading those pussy lips wide. Hussy!"

Accepting Monica's wink Thea grins sheepishly, "Once I started I couldn't stop myself. Did you see I let boys touch me down there?"

"I did!" Monica nods favorably.

"Chey told me about her and Darius. I didn't expect that. They hated each other." Thea frowns.

Monica shrugs lightly, "Not so much anymore I'm thinking."

"It was awesome how you got those two together. I hope the peace stands." Tamara adds.

"Time will tell."

Thea grits her pearly whites, "Can we join your club?"

"Club? I didn't know I had any club. I'm just helping you all to realize your potential. But, sure. If you want my help I'm in."

Tamara shivers with excitement. The possibilities endless in her mind.

"I'll try anything. Just say when." Tamara responded.

"Slow down. When the time is right I'll set things in motion. Okay?"

"Awesome!" Tamara bounces on her toes.

Monica eyes Thea, "You however can get started right here and now."

Reaching forward with both hands Monica unbuttons the top two buttons on Thea's blouse. It reminded her of Ryan's challenge in her first bouts of exhibition within school.

By unbuttoning her blouse Thea's dark bosom rounded into a more visible display. The girl lowers her gaze to see her tits looming into view.

"The girls look good today." Thea giggles.

"Those buttons stay unbuttoned all day long. Understood?"

"Yep! I won't touch them. Even if I get told to by a Teacher to button up."

Monica chuckles, "See you in Detention then."

Her own hopes that Morrison might come through today made her grin devilishly. She expected a Detention as he had planned to bring in other Teachers this time. Monica might still be tender but the idea made her wet as hell.

Tamara felt left out, "Maybe I'll wear a button down tomorrow so I can do that."

"Why? Your pants will be coming off."

Tamara bulges her eyes at Monica, "Oh really?"

Monica recalls something from their Gym class and smirks, "Brilliant idea."

Rubbing Tamara lightly on her abdomen Monica makes the girl wince from the unexpected move.

"See you in Gym."

As Monica departs, Thea shrugs at Tamara then huffs, "I might have to skip class to see this."

Tamara offers a stunned but glowing expression. She couldn't wait. She was so proud of her new outlook on life that she made certain guys looked at her chest. Posture and a well poised finger drew them in. Ego led the way.

Monica entered Dane Morrison's class and sat down next to Ryan. He was yawning from a lackluster sleep the night before.

"Why so exhausted oh, Master?" Monica pondered.

"Stayed up late talking to April. We're going on a date Friday night."

Monica leered at him with a blank expression. For some reason she felt left out. She knew he was just her friend but the idea of less time with him bothered her. She would get over it. April was a sweet girl. Monica was happy for him. It would still nag her the rest of the day.

"Hey! I have a shopping list for you. I need things before my gym class." She expects.

"Like what?"

She jots down her needs and passes him a ripped piece of paper. He reads the short list and nods, "I have this stuff at home. I'll swing by during lunch and grab them."

"Thank you, Sir." She blows him a kiss. He always brightened up when she adored him.

Teacher Dane Morrison entered his class room with more enthusiasm than usual. Today he spent more time facing his students with more interest. This sudden change made his pupils groan. They had grown accustomed to being ignored overall. Settling in he sat on the edge of his desk with a hand full of papers.

"Pop quiz Kiddies." He smirked.

Passing them around from front to back the kids examined the questions. Deciding to stroll around the room while everyone retrieved a quiz he eyed Monica. She returned his gaze with curiosity. Puzzled by his stare she chose to look down at her questions. Most were easy. Some were uncertain.

"You can all begin. We'll go over them afterwards. Pay close attention to Number Four. It can be tricky." He winks at Monica cautiously.

She read the question but it made no sense. Her mind tried to comprehend when it dawned on her to try something. She swiftly leers around her carefully before showing Morrison 4 fingers. He in turn nods. Another wink makes her shiver. She points at him then herself to which he again nods. Counting three fingers she easily figured out that he had found at least three other Teachers to play with during detention. She bit her lower lip and offered him a beguiling glare of unblinking eyes. He knew she understood.

Now all she had to do was get Detention.

The quiz went over easily. As class drew to it's close she hadn't done anything to warrant Detention. Before she could decide on it she had a thought. It didn't have to be Morrison to give her Detention. She would get it elsewhere.

As the bell rang she shuffled forward to Morrison's desk. Waiting for the class to empty she whispered, "Room 312 still?"

"Yep. Don't be late. I made sure nobody else got Detention."

"Awesome. I'll be there."

She quickly vacated the classroom and headed to her next class.

Word was out that something was going to happen toward days end. Monica had told Holden and Shane to give hints to her followers. Monica's plan was simple enough. When Ryan had brought her list of needs to school during lunch she was ready.

During her Art class Monica had talked friends Thea King and Amber Welch into joining her, unknowing what she had in mind.

The trio reached the Gym which was alive with sweat inducing activity. Being a Co-Ed Gymnasium half the court was for the Boys playing Basketball, the other half Girls practicing Volleyball.

Luckily both Coaches "Paul Randall" whom Monica had played with at the Adult Bookstore secretly, and Girl's Coach "Marion Murray" were notorious for getting class started then fading away to their offices until the end of class. Trusting their students.

Monica took advantage of the daily negligence and waltzed right in with her girls. Thea and Amber behind her like lost puppies following her as if their Mother.

Circling the gym floor for everyone to notice their arrival Monica made certain that all sides noted her finger to her lips as a sign to keep their being there quiet. Loud noises such as whistles and choice words would draw attention of the Coaches. The students knew to watch her back.

Once that drama was out of the way Monica points at her friend "Tamara White" whom was playing Volleyball to stop and join her at courtside. The other girls kept playing to keep the activity level noticeable to the offices below the court. Their interest in Monica still curious.

Sprinting over to Monica, Tamara still braless under a Maroon shirt bounced her breasts about without care. She wore white gym shorts and tube socks to match. The boys noticing immediately yet quietly commenting about her. Especially when Monica pointed at them with a Thespian reaction as if saying, "Look at those Boobie's dance."

"Hey! You really did skip class to be here." Tamara looks shocked by Thea and the addition of the lovely Amber.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, Sweet "T"." Thea gleamed her pearly whites.

Amber greedily jumps in, "I can't wait to see what Monica has you do."

Monica removes her backpack before saying with raised eye brows, "Oh no. You two just had to be here. Now we all do what Tamara is going to do. We support our girl here by example."

The three girls look at each other with bright eyes bordering between terror and excitement.

"Join me Ladies."

Taking the lead Monica marches up the wooden bleachers behind them. Reaching the halfway point between courts Monica sets down. The other three to her left in the order of Tamara, Thea, then Amber. Pretty maids all in a row.

Monica grins sheepishly as she unpacks her bag. Producing a large plastic cereal bowl and a 2 liter bottle of water first. Tamara holds both.

"Are we thirsty?" Tamara narrows her eyes.

Shaking her head without speaking Monica then pulls out a full can of shaving crème passing it over to Thea. Holding it up Thea asks, "Are we shaving our legs?"

Refraining from words Monica's final retrieval was a pack of 8 disposable pink razors.

"Close." Monica winks.

Jaws dropped the second Monica stood up and began unfastening her white jeans. Wiggling them down over her hips to her ankles she stops only to kick off her tennis shoes. Stepping out of her pants she was naked from the waist down. Only her black button down shirt dangled to hide her thighs. Lifting her shirt for all to see her lower half she knew her hickies would be visible. She was testing the waters of what people might say. With a glance to her right she noted the gathering of boys watching her. She slapped her ass and stuck her tongue out at them. The consensus was wagging tongues in return.

"Oh my Gosh! They adore you so much." Thea giggles.

"No. They just love nudity on a hot girl. Hot girls. PANTS OFF LADIES!" She snaps.

Adrenalin pauses within the girls until Amber hops up and drops her own blue jeans and bright orange thong. The tanned brunette took pride in showing off her body. She went so far as to lift her shirt up and jiggle her breasts toward the boys. Even the girls below on the court stopped to acknowledge her boldness.

Finally Thea and Tamara stood up in unison both taking loud deep breathes through their teeth to get the courage up. Their shorts and underwear were off while gaining fans by the second.

Monica was impressed that her three protégés hadn't chickened out. All knew the severity of their actions if busted. The risk was great and they marched on.

However, there were quite a few students below who were still in the dark concerning their risqué behavior too date. Fingers were crossed by all four girls that trouble wouldn't follow.

Monica unbuttons her shirt and removes it before sitting. Totally nude aside from her socks she blew kisses all around. Most embraced her with cheers of silent expression. Some shocked yet keeping their reactions to themselves. A number of Boys began to leave their side of the court. Those less courageous stayed behind and continued playing basketball. Their dribbling at least maintained the necessary noise level as not to attract the attention of the Coaches below the court in their Offices.

Of the girls side the risks taken were with mixed reaction. This was the first time that Monica, let alone her entourage had encountered the scourge of the school.

Cheerleaders.

The most popular girls were always the Cheerleading Squad. Optimistically the best and hottest of the hot. The best dressed. Best hair. All around dreams of every Jock on the Varsity. Girls either exceptionally easy or devotedly reserved. Mostly easy.

In her gut Monica Gift knew that even the Cheerleaders had to have known of her exploits by now. The secret was hard to keep. Even though the boys around her before now had sworn their pact of secrecy she knew that was bull. Regardless she took chances. So would her friends obviously.

What did nag at her soul was why none of the Cheerleaders had approached her before now. It was impossible for them to deny that the popular boys were ignoring them more of late in favor of Monica and her flock. Were they waiting for their chance to pounce?

There wasn't time to give it any further thought. Her current mission had maybe 25 minutes.

"Water in the bowl. Share the sink Ladies."

Tamara with a trembling hand poured the bottled H2O into the bowl, while Thea held it for her. She left water in the large bottle for later.

Amber tormented the boys by waving the shaving crème can up in the air as she stood up to roll her fingers over the curves of her gently overweight belly and down into her dark pubic hair. The boys shook their heads and grinned from ear to ear.

Four disposable razors from an 8 pack were passed around. As they were getting ready Monica trickles water from the bottle into her gently thick pubic hair. Since her gangbang she had let it grow without tending. The other girls followed her liquid lead.

Amber was first to lather up her bush. Joining her was Monica, Tamara, then Thea.

The girls were even more encouraged by the lustful eyes of the boys standing below them. All drooling like crazy.

Amongst the boys was Toby's friend, "Carson" and a number of the Jocks from Varsity. All bud's of Darius Howard. The rest were seeing the freedom for the very first time.

Monica of course had encountered most of them when she had showered in the Boy's Locker room awhile back.

As the Foursome of exhibitionists delicately shaved their "Hoohaw's" they had trouble not flirting with their eyes. Back and forth between their jobs and the gaze of the boys they had to know reactions. It was instant turn on for everybody.

"Look at your Admirer's girls. They worship you for your beauty and your boldness." Monica gives them continual courage.

Tamara had rolled her T-shirt up to her chest not yet exposing them to the world. She just wanted to keep it from getting messy. Only her full belly down was feeling a breeze.

"Zoe Klein" is pacing the floor by the net. She doesn't look very happy." Tamara whines, "I can tell she wants to rat us out."

"Ignore her until it happens." Monica trims carefully around her clitoral area, "Our word against hers. We'll be done and dressed before she decides to cry for help."

Thea cleans her razor in the bowl shyly. Her eyes still bright and unblinking at her sightseers.

"My Dad's a Minister. He can't find out I did this." Thea pauses.

"So stop and get dressed." Amber growls.

Thea grins sheepishly, "I don't want to."

Monica glares over, "That's my girl. Feed their Ego's Ladies. The lust is killing the boys."

She was accurate. Four of the Jocks took the chance of approaching closer. Scaling the bleachers until there was only two steps between they and Paradise.

"You girls are just plain Freaks." prodded the handsome 5'8, 220 pound "Tyler Mason". He had short dark hair with well groomed stubble on his chin.

Beside Tyler stood three other Football players from the Varsity squad.

"Garrett James" a chunky black giant of 6'3, 385 pounds. "Carlos Esperanza", a Hispanic stud 5'8, 240, with black hair down to his neckline and an unshaven look. His smile stole hearts everywhere he went. Finally, "Rico Chavez", a Puerto Rican charmer with big brown eyes and well defined muscle. He was 5'7, 220.

Above them Monica winks as she finishes her shave abandoning her razor into the bowl. A quick rinse left her flesh appealing.

"Would you rather we go back to being shy and less exciting?"

Garrett shakes his puffy cheeks rapidly while muttering a huff of yearning thoughts, "Please don't. Especially Thea."

The tense raven hued beauty smiles with her eyes as she blushes, "Almost done Garrett."

Amber rinses her coochie with the 2 liter waterfall before rubbing herself boasting, "Silky smooth and tingly."

Tamara White was struggling to finish. Her bush had been thicker than the others. With no scissors to trim it down first it was troublesome. Beet red she kicks her feet out of the annoyance of her quest.

Tyler amused by the blond steps up another plank, "Here, let me help you."

Her eyes bulge as he moves to sit down right between her legs on the step at her feet. He claims the razor from Tamara's trembling hand and slowly lowers his own fingers into a working angle. His delicate approach made the other girls grin. With each pass of the razor he was doing a noble job of removing her tangles. Tamara's look of awe never left Tyler.

"Oh my God!" She whispers as his pinky touches her clit to keep it safe from the razors blade.

The gathering on the floor grew behind everyone the second Tyler took charge. Going in for the kill had created curiosity and jealousy.

Flustered by the attention being received, Cheerleader "Zoe Klein", a stunning blue eyed blond with long crimped hair began cursing under her breath. The 5'4, 125 pound Goddess prowled the courtside with hands on her tight gym shorts. Huddling in her way were two of her fellow Cheerleaders unsure how to react. "Becca Wright" and "Violet Rainier" were torn by loyalty to Zoe and their sudden admiration of Monica's minions.

Becca stood 5'2, 118, with black straight hair that stopped just below her earlobes. Brown eyes were always picturesque.

Violet had long red hair that was wavy and glamorous in style. Green eyes cemented her allure. Even though a rash of freckles all over her body would look sightly to some, hers were perfectly arranged and sexy. Not too mention her busty 38C's that danced with every step. She was the taller of the three Cheerleaders, at 5'5, 130.

Zoe had, had enough. Stomping her way up the bleachers around the boys she stood towering over Monica. An evil glare made Tamara and Thea cringe. Only Amber stood up defensively.

Monica stretches her body to lay back with her elbows on the plank behind her. Peering up at Zoe she attempts friendship, "Hey there Zoe."

Zoe was beet red suddenly, fuming yet speechless as her eyes darted between Monica then Tyler's focused hands. Finally, Zoe chooses her words, "You used to be nerdy and boring."

Monica puckers her lower lip, "And, you were never nice or gave me the time of day. Never good enough for you and yours."

"None of us were good enough for you Rich girls." Amber adds with hands on her hips.

Tamara coos at Tyler's continued touch forcing Zoe to crease her brow with a glint of sadness. A tear was forming in her eyes. With one last sneer she questions, "Are you calling me a "Bitch"?"

Amber nods heavily for Zoe to notice, "We're all Bitches. Bitches in heat."

Zoe stands expressionless as her friends Becca and Violet join her on the bleachers. Both girls maintained their cool. They were only there as support. They admired Tyler's tenderness as well. Jealous all around. Zoe's support group went unnoticed by her.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12