Monica 44: Counting Sheep

Story Info
Down for the count. There's a WOOLf in sheep's clothing.
5.8k words
4.59
6.3k
4
0

Part 44 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11:00 PM

"Almost time Daddy. How do I look?"

Monica parades in front of her Father Aaron in a white see through negligee twirling in step to allow him a full 360 view of her perfected curves. Even after making love to his daughter all day long she kept him rock hard.

"Keep it up we can cancel this crap and head back into the bedroom together." He grips his sweat pants. No underwear beneath, his erection was transparent to her eyes. Bulge massive she nibbles her fingernail.

"Still hard? Do I really turn you on that much Daddy?"

He starts to step toward her with swagger when he sees car lights pulling up on the street out front. Stepping around her he parts the curtains just enough to witness two guys getting out of a Dodge Charger. Another car pulling in behind them. They awaited the third arrival to join them before walking up the sidewalk toward the Gift house.

"Big boys. Jocks?"

"Yup. Linebackers. Are you ready to see them destroy me?" She shakes her tits at him playfully.

"Ready as I'll ever be. You sure these guys will be cool with my watching them?"

"All planned out. They think it's crazy but hot at the same time. Be sure to encourage them okay?'

"Right. Fuck that little whore. Harder you pansy." He jests with a wink. Laughing Monica hugs him from the side and pats his erection. He loved his daughter. She wanted to make him crazy before her prearranged visitor Lisa arrived. Her Father had a mad crush on the married blond beauty since the day she caught he and Monica in a Mall parking lot in the 69 position. Lust at first sight. It took a bit of convincing but Lisa and her husband Michael had agreed on torturing Aaron for Monica. In return Michael got to fuck Monica. Her Dad not knowing a thing concerning Husband and Wife. All he knew was she was married. Nothing more. He didn't care. It was just fun. Being swingers the couple found the whole debacle refreshing. Game on.

"Still one more to arrive Daddy. You go sit down. I'm going out to greet my lovers." She releases him and opens the front door. Racing out barefoot in her nightie she leaped into one of the gentlemen's arms. Kissing him hard on the mouth as his hands held her up. The other two guys laughed while rubbing her ass. Aaron didn't take a seat. He had to spy on them. Seeing this take place in their front yard concerned him. His neighbors might see this and tell his wife Charlotte. A single call might bring her home from Tallahassee instead of even calling him to find out what was going on. He had ideas on how to deal with his wife but that would take extreme measures. He wanted the best of both worlds. Wife and daughter. All in good time.

As the guys went so far as to remove her negligee right outside for all to see Aaron caught them pawing her up. Two of them sucking her nipples as the third kissed her neck and gripped her shoulders. The nightie laying in the grass. Insanity. As much as Aaron wanted to step outside and advise them against her nudity and their behavior he couldn't ruin the moment for his daughter. He could tell she was in Heaven. As Monica endured their lust her eyes watched the house. Daddy was spying. She nibbled her lip at the curtain pulled aside.

As the guys feasted upon her flesh her hands caressed scalps, "My Dad is watching." She whispers with a sigh , "Pick me up and take me out to the hood of your car. Eat me out for him to see. Right under the pole light on the street." The men sucking her nipples moved away to allow her passionate kisser to pick her up and carry her out to his car. Laying her on the warm metal he lifts her legs spreading them before leaning in to devour her pussy. She tasted delicious. She moaned a lot. Very loudly.

Cars passing by she shivered with delight arching her back and cupping her tits for a visual excitement. His tongue flicking her clit rapidly. Inside the house Aaron lowering his sweats had his dick in hand jerking off. His daughter was better than any Pornstar. Crazy bold and wanting the world to witness. He adored his little girl.

A car parks across the street and the driver steps out. Walking over to them Aaron hesitated to make sure this was the fourth guy and not somebody prepared to call the Cops. Not that the Police would do anything to their favorite little slut. Monica had even they wrapped around her pinky.

"Starting without me?"

"Michael, hi. They couldn't wait. Don't stop eating me Jesse. Fuck that feels good." He doesn't let up for a second. She squeals as the guys chatter amongst themselves. Caressing her as she shivers in delight. Michael chose to avoid looking at the house. He wanted to make it look as authentic as he could. Letting on he and Lisa were an item would ruin the guys fantasy. He vowed to not even talk to Lisa while she was with Aaron. Let her have her fun.

"Who wants my mouth around their cock?" Monica chatters as Jesse continued fingering and eating her out. Of course all of them wanted that. Jesse finally lets up and lifts her from his car hood and dangles her body backwards. He was a strapping young man with enough strength to raise her high in his arms and devour her pussy as she stretched toward the grassy curb side. With careful maneuvering he switched her body to face him before resuming his hunger. This let her drape over his crotch. Fingers reaching toward his pants she unfastens his belt then zipper. A final clasp loosens his burden. Guiding the jeans lower she turns her hands on his boxers tugging them down to let his beast reveal itself. A meaty seven incher bobs about as her eyes dance at its handsome stature. Jaw wide she swallows his cock. In a standing 69 the two of them sampled a healthy dose of fleshly goods. In and out of her mouth she loved his taste. His tongue digging deep into her hole then slipping out to wag over her anal cavity. She shivered at the sensations brewing. So good.

The other guys merely watched and wanted their own taste. Michael had sampled a bit of Monica the day she delivered pizza to he and Lisa's apartment. He knew how yummy she was. For awhile now he desired more of her. That was why when Lisa proposed Monica's idea of getting his wife to sleep with her dad Michael encouraged it. Pretty certain Lisa would have let him fuck Monica regardless but he countered the offer as his way of making certain it would happen. They being swingers extended their desires to turn the other on seeing them with starving partners. Not often however did they have walls between them. Tonight that was the intention. For now phase one was in action. Michael was going to meet Aaron Gift for the very first time playing it off as just one of Monica's toys. Aaron would have no clue that he and Lisa were married to one another. If Aaron knew then he would likely change his mind, worried that Michael might punch his lights out. Michael would have Monica to himself without Lisa or Aaron to watch them. That alone turned him on harder than anything. If it weren't for the other guys he might try making love to Monica instead. Those visuals certainly were appealing. He loved Lisa but he often fantasized about this barely legal Princess. Monica was one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen.

Unknown to any of them next door neighbor Brock Quinones was enjoying the show from his screened in front porch. Nurturing a beer while sitting in only his boxers he recalled how hot Monica was in his bedroom awhile back. That and knowing his son Ryan had her wrapped around his own finger for a good long while. Now that Ryan was exclusive with April things seemed different. Monica barely came over to the house. Not that April wasn't a hot little number herself but Brock knew how much Ryan liked her. Therefore Brock did his best not to ogle the farm girl that closely. Tough being a forty something Dad who liked young girls. At least he had a front row seat to the yard show. Better than nothing.

Watching them he had to pull his own dick out and bring it to life. A nice long jerk would make him sleep better. Hearing Monica moan loudly encouraged his palm. The men chuckling and talking about what they wanted to do to her even better. He shared their sentiment. As the show continued he hadn't heard the back door open. Searching for Brock was Ryan and April. Having come home from drinking in the country and discussing their future. April had confessed that Ryan might have gotten her pregnant but wasn't certain until tonight. She tested herself at home before he arrived to pick her up. Negative she sighed with relief. Not telling Ryan as of yet she decided to wait and see what his further thoughts on fatherhood would reveal. She herself wasn't ready to be a parent but she knew she wanted a baby sometime. Whether it would be with Ryan was a different thing. She adored Ryan but she often found herself looking at other boys. These days Ryan wanted her all to himself. Something she didn't quite agree with. Opting to stay the night with Ryan due to he being too drunk to take her home she put him to bed. He was snoring hard. No counting sheep for him. She however was tipsy drunk and wide awake. Finding one of his white cotton T-shirts she slipped out of her own clothing to put it on. It clung to her curves nicely. Her breasts relaxed with the material but the cool breeze coming through a raised window attacked her nipples. She was horny as it was. Hearing noises outside she turns the lights off and peers out the drapes.

"Monica? Holy Moley. Four guys in the yard with her. She's so damned lucky. Crazy girl. I wish that was me." April consoles her own hormones seeing her vertical 69. Wanting to go join her she knew Ryan would be upset if he woke up. Growling under her breath she tiptoed from Ryan's room and out into the hall. Thinking Brock asleep in an all dark house she crept downstairs and through the main level. Not knowing Brock was awake sitting in the dark April stood six feet from the elder Quinones stroking his cock. He faltered once he spotted April and remained quiet not wanting to spook her. When had they gotten home he wondered. Her silhouette remarkable he couldn't bear to startle her and send her running back inside. Breath held he freezes in his seat on an old sofa. He would watch wait, and fondle himself. He could hide his beast if she realized he was there. For now he rather hoped April might strip that shirt off and play with herself. It was obvious she was turned on by Monica's show. Brock would bide his time. His house his rules.

Outside the boy Jesse returned Monica to her feet and took the time to remove his pants completely. Shirt tossed he was the first to be nude. He picked her up again and slipped his dick inside her drowning pussy, fucking her right in the middle of the yard lights. The other guys chuckling about their bravery. Monica's squeals loud and breathtaking.

April whispered not even suspecting she had an audience, "I should just go out there and join her." Brock her heard misery through whines and a nervous tapping of toes on the wood flooring. Without warning April removes her shirt and stands nude in the darkness. Her body bathed ever so slightly by the night lights through the screens. It was enough for Brock to witness her standing there nipples peaking, her fingers probing at her wetness amid a glossy labia. He stroked his beast slightly harder, it instantly returning to its former vitality. He wanted to groan but kept silent. She however began whimpering at her fingers burrowing inside her. His biggest worry was her turning to sit down on the sofa to finish herself off. He had no where to hide. An eight foot couch took up most of his porch. He would enjoy this as long as he could.

Within Monica's home Aaron too was jerking hard but wanted to keep it in reserve just in case Lisa did show up. But, seeing his daughter pounded on the front lawn made it hard to resist. Finally, he gets a text on his cell. Expecting it to be his wife Charlotte he scowls breaking away from his stimulations to go to his end table to see what she typed. Undoubtedly informing him that she had arrived in Tallahassee. Eying the text he didn't know the number but realized it was from Lisa.

"On my way if you're still up for this. Lisa."

"I didn't know she had my number. Monica must have shared it." His cock roared high at the knowledge that his fantasy was actually going to happen. Typing back Aaron wrote, "Hurry it up I want you in my lap."

Emojis of blushing smiley's led her reply of, "In your lap sitting or in your lap sucking that cock?"

"Both." He excitedly returned his answer.

"Give me fifteen minutes. Any special requests?"

Brows hiked high he grins, pondering something to answer with. Finally he types back with, "Leave your clothes in your car. Kneel on my welcome mat and bow your head."

"Oooo! Domination play. Love it. That all?"

"I'll take it from there."

She ends it with, "Getting in my car now. I'll strip in front of your house."

Growling at the mental images of the gorgeous blond Aaron nearly cums then and there. He had to go to his fridge and grab some ice to cool his beast off. He held it there counting to a hundred until it lost its size. He wanted her baaaaad.

Next door April was cumming all over her fingers watching and hearing Monica. Brock too was struggling to keep his noise level next to nothing as he was brewing up a burst of his own. As April squeals nasally Brock couldn't hold it in any longer. A deep snarl he spits forth a torrent of scalding hot jizz. Hearing him April turns and realizes his presence. She curls up trying to cover herself when she hears Brock speak.

"Don't go. It's fine. I'm not mad that you did that."

"Mister Quinones...you were there watching me all that time?"

"What little I can see in the dark. Looks like we both got caught up in Monica's little soirée."

"You...jerked off to me?"

"Monica too. But, yeah I can't deny that."

"Wow! I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't kid yourself April. We both know you're not that red."

"Still. I know Ryan won't understand this when you tell him."

"I'm not telling him anything. That's your job if and when you decide to."

She pauses deciding if putting her shirt back on was necessary or live with the fact he could barely see her anyway. She couldn't see him all that well herself. Of course he was further out of the light coming in the screens.

"Why wouldn't you tell your son?" She considered his selfish reasoning.

"No harm done. He knows I'm fond of Monica. Long story. My story."

"Has Ryan told you about how we met?"

"Fucked you in the diner."

"Oh my lord. You must think I'm such a whore."

"Are you?"

"I don't think so. I mean I loved it when I took that chance with Ryan in my Aunt's diner. It was really hot."

"He's like his ole man. Knows a hottie when he sees one."

Startled by Monica's screaming orgasm outside their attention wavers to witness Monica getting double penetration awkwardly.

"She's so insane. Four guys."

"She's had more than that trust me. If there's a whore nearby it's her. God love her."

"Really?" April eases upright but still folds her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, she didn't tell you about the duck club? Country bar she stripped at."

"I hadn't heard that one. How many guys watched her?"

"Think she counted 27."

"Whoa! That's a lot."

"You could be a stripper. You got the youth and the perfect body."

"T-thanks. Those guys are hitting Monica hard." She peers out.

"Wishing you were out there?"

"How can you ask me that knowing I'm your son's girlfriend?"

"I heard you say you wished that was you."

"Oh! I didn't really mean that."

"Uh huh! Stop lying to yourself. I also know Shane and Holden tapped your ass."

"Ryan talks too much." She sighs hiding a giggle.

"You can be honest with me April."

She shivers lowering her arms to her side. He could see her nipples in the lighting again. She knew he could. Patting the cushion next to him he opts to say, "Best seat in the house."

She bites her lower lip curled up tightly. "Are you going to..."

"Jerk off again? Most likely."

"Maybe I should just go to bed. Ryan would never forgive me if I told him you watched me masturbate. Even if I didn't know you were there."

"Think he'd understand any better knowing I jerked off in front of you?"

"I-it wasn't just over Monica though. You didn't deny watching and liking what I was doing."

Hearing another scream from Monica Brock stands up and moves in for a better view. Standing directly next to April he gets a better view of her nervousness. Even though edgy she didn't hide herself this time. Looking down at Brock she bulges her eyes. He had taken his boxers off and was totally nude just as she was. His monster cock swollen hard in its curvature. She shivered and found herself unable to remove her eyes from it.

"That girl is gonna be sore in the morning."

"Wait. I lied. I knew about her stripping in the bar. When I met her she was covered in hickies. I just didn't know how much you knew until you revealed it all."

"I knew you did." He smirks stroking his cock right in front of her, "I wanted to see your reaction to the info. You brightened up even though you played it off as shock. My boy says he might be a Daddy. That true?"

She grows pale but Brock couldn't tell that much in the lighting. She sulks a bit before exhaling, "I thought I might be. My period is really late. I took a test before Ryan picked me up tonight. I'm not pregnant." She notes the revelation never once made his cock go limp. Nodding at her he returns to his sofa. She takes a deep breath and mumbles, "So not smart." April sits next to him and adjusts her eyes to the darkness. He was stroking his cock even harder. Watching April he stops long enough to reach over and grab her hand. She resists slightly presuming he was guiding her to jack him off. Instead he lowers her hand between her own legs. With a thumbs graze to her clit he shudders and removes his hand, returning to his erection.

"Might as well join me."

"Y-you rubbed my clit."

"Just getting you started. I'm not here to seduce my son's girl."

Shocked she begins touching herself again. Monica's cries stimulating them to further destroy their own senses. The night was far from over. Even though Monica's last cry left the yard silent. She led her flock indoors where Aaron sat in his recliner waiting. He had moved Monica's mattress to the living room floor for the real show to begin.

Alone now April and Brock observe each other and cum hard. April first. Brock shortly after. He turned at an angle just as he shot his load. It arched over her leg and feet leaving droplets.

"Oh my God." She realized his unexpected spatter. Her chest heaving she timidly looks at his leftovers on her shin. Holding her breath she dares to reach over and wipe a fewon her fingers. Hesitation sets in until Brock reaches over and wipes another few drops on his own fingers. She got goosebumps everywhere. Slowly he lifts his wet fingers up to her lips and she whimpers. Touching her lower lip with their wetness she gives in and sucks his fingertips.

"See? That wasn't all bad was it?"

"N-no. Monica's done."

"We can watch the show from my bedroom. She always has the curtains drawn. She does it for all of us Quinones boys."

"Y-your bedroom? I don't think I should go watch her with you. Ryan's room is right next door."

"Your decision. Night April." He gets up and puts his boxers back on. As he walks by her discarded t-shirt he picks it up and takes it with him. Her jaw drops at leaving her nude. Sitting in the darkness another ten minutes to reflect she gets up and quietly heads upstairs. Intending to crawl into bed with Ryan she stops at his door to hear his snoring. Fingers wanting to turn the doorknob she resists. Looking at Brock's open door she trembles. Slowly her feet lead her to his doorway. Inside she sees his own silhouette looking down at the Gift house. Still stroking his cock she knew his boxers were off again.

12