Monica 50: CONTROL FREAK

Story Info
SOLD! The Slave for a Day charity buyer has bought the lovely Monica Gift...all yours...Principal Janson.
8.2k words
4.53
9.2k
4
2

Part 50 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Here we go ready or not.

"Alright Good people. Student number 69 is up for bid." Monica Gift...hell every person out there had a good laugh at her assigned Sale Number, "Who offers their hard...," Another good chuckle, every guy there was rock hard, ",...earned money for this lovely Lass?" More chuckles as all the guys heard ass over lass. "Who wants to help the Senior class pay for their Class Trip by buying her services?" Bid flyers rose before he even finished his spiel, "Mow your yard. Wash your car. Do your dishes. Whatever the need."

The school board had hired the help of Auctioneer Byron Speck in the Senior class event called, Slave for a Day. Oh, how the men wanted Monica as their slave. Not for menial chores either. She knew it as much as they did, but as bad as she wanted to flaunt herself like a supermodel, Monica kept her poise casual. A shy smile was enough. Today already, over 60 students had been auctioned off to the highest bidders. Mostly family members helping their children out. Of course, others knowing just how fine some of Monica's flock were had their own cash flow ready to fancy their fantasies. The cheerleaders definitely went high bid. Not as high as this next beauty though. Antics alone were going to drain bank accounts.

Monica Gift stood up on the bandstand onlooking a large gathering of buyers. Today for the most part, she behaved to avoid any disturbing signs of her exhibitionist traits. Wearing her specifically made white T-shirt promoting the event that said Slave for the Day , but with the D in Day rubbed out to make the D look like an L making the word Lay, and extra tight blue jean shorts, she stood with her hands in her back pocket. With her stance as it was, her healthy breasts were well poised for attention regardless, even without a hint of cleavage. Harmless enough she thought. Foregoing a bra her nipples were inspired to say "Look at me". Eyes were glued. The L was definitely an added bonus, seeing as the lower slash of the letter pointed directly at said nipple erection. In her mind that was a sign.

Below her, the mass of people began raising their numbered cards of identification, now that the ID was acknowledged. It amused her that the men out there were driving up her bid without pause, time after time to obtain her. Many of them had seen her activities already and knew what to expect should they win her. Others who knew nothing were attracted to her beauty regardless. Even the local Police officers whom she had cut deals with were there in case of a mob scene. They bid just for kicks, but only to boost her sale price. A single blare of a squad car siren made the audience chuckle. A red light on top of the car symbolizing HOOKER in their evil thoughts. Monica couldn't stop laughing. She could almost read their minds. Especially with them using their nightsticks as if jerking off. She adored her men in uniform.

Luckily for Monica, her own parents were out of town on a business trip over a hundred miles away. She would have hated it if her Father had bid on her and won, perish the thought if it had been her Mom. Her desires leaned toward someone fresh. Therefore, she put the word out through her entourage of admirers that none of them were to purchase her. They could drive up the bid, just not win her. At the moment her current bid had exceeded three hundred dollars. Top bid thus far today was for the luscious blond bombshell Zoe Klein at $375, bought by of all people a pool installation company who brainstormed the idea of exploiting the young Goddess in a bikini on a street corner holding a sign. The company investment was buying more cheerleaders just for sales. Violet Rainier, and Becca Wright were also bought and strung up, meaning skimpy string bikinis. Traffic jam for sure. Shockingly, the girls loved the idea. Blame their newfound respect for Monica Gift.

Associates of Monica's parents worried her. She knew her Mother's boss Eliza was raising her hand frequently. That would mean she would need to behave if bought. Monica didn't want to behave. Bids reaching four hundred twenty five and climbing, the crowd realized her top dollar value had overshot Zoe's high price. Each time the bid rose Monica bounced up and down, her chest jostling under the inspiration of no bra. That certainly attracted attention. Dancing in a circle for the audience to preview her tight heart shaped ass, in even tighter jean shorts that shared just a hint of cheekage, wolf calls were even heard. A few stray whistles dared to interrupt the Auctioneer, who grinned at their mischief. Even the High School girls Coach, Marion Murray and her girlfriend Karla got into the excitement until the bid exceeded their smiles. Another day perhaps. Just when it looked like her Mother's friend Eliza was going to win, a loud voice objected, bellowing an amazing bid of, "FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS". From the back of the crowd stood the most unexpected entrant to her bidding.

"Principal Janson?"

She flared her eyes in contemplation, whining under her breath at his reasoning. Many weeks ago she had been dared by Ryan to strip naked and lay on Janson's car. That was a pivotal point in her building friendships. Students respected her boldness and what she did that day. She had smudged his windshield with her tits leaving a ghostly imprint of her nipples. Not to mention she had left her G-string thong under his wiper blade. So much more had happened since that day. Behaving in school was impossible, nor was it ever going to happen again, she needed to misbehave, it was too much fun getting away with murder. Nothing more was said of the situation. Nobody ratted her out, that she knew of. Janson himself had not confronted her or called her parents over it. Was this just a fluke?

"Going once. Going twice. SOLD!"

Lloyd Janson had bought this young woman. At first she didn't know how to react, watching fellow students in line behind her gnash their teeth at what this could mean for Monica, for the entire school. Suddenly, her eyes sparkled, mind racing, "This could be fun." Leaving the stage to make room for other students to be sold she took her dilemma in stride. Her life was now in Janson's hands. Walking through the crowd her friends glared at her out of shock. She just shrugged with a stressful grin, and made the best of it. Oh, her best was yet to come.

Stepping down a small staircase she approached the short balding Principal in a toupee. Lloyd Janson was a meek man who seldom confronted anyone, unless it was warranted. He thought of himself as a young man even at the age of 47, energetic, and strict of persona. Nice most days, grumpy others. Pussycat? Not once.

"Hello Monica." Lloyd greeted her, his palms rubbing with anticipation. It was rather creepy.

"Hi, Mister Janson. That was crazy you bidding so high on me. Why did you do that? I'm sure there were other more qualified candidates."

"There was just...something about you. As the bid escalated, my curiosity grew."

"Yeah, everybody wants me." She jests.

Lloyd puckers, "So I see, so I hear."

His expression gave her concern, it was obvious that he knew something, "Oh really?"

"I do believe I...own you for the next eight hours. Shall we go?" He offers a Gentleman's stance, awaiting her to walk with him. A hooked arm accepted with a weird curtsey Monica joined his swagger. The continuing Auction drowned out their exit.

"So, what do I have to do for the eight hours?"

"Why clean my house. You're my maid for the day."

She grins devilishly, "French maid outfit? Feather duster?" His eye brow raises as he attempts to word himself so as not to sound perverted. He chose silence which came across even creepier. She could see his expression changing as he mulled it over.

"My car is right over here."

"Nice convertible." She offers smiling.

"I think you're quite familiar with it, if I'm not mistaken." He opens the passenger door for Monica. Her eyes bulge as she climbs into her seat, avoiding the doors closure behind her. Janson steps around his car and gets in buckling up, encouraging her to do so as well. A moment to start the engine, he backs out and drives away. Once down the street he slows to a stoplight and decides to reach into his jacket pocket. Before her eyes he produces her discarded thong and dangles it from his rearview mirror.

"Oh shit!" She whispers darting her gaze out the passenger window.

"Of course I know this used to belong to you. Do you think I'm blind?" He continues through the intersection.

"How did you find out?" She hisses with a pale expression.

"Hidden cameras facing the parking lot. It's a security measure against vandalism. Not many people know this. Well, students that is."

"Yikes. Am I in trouble?" She cringes.

"I know more than that I'm afraid." He intimidates her.

Her heart was pounding, "Such as?"

"Hallway monitor cameras. You snuck into the Boy's room weeks ago. I witnessed a large number of lads entering after you. None left until their next hour class."

She squirms in her seat, "Why didn't you bust any of us?"

"I should have. However I grew curious as to just how long your games would continue. They most certainly did. I enjoyed your stripteases in Mr. Morrison's classroom. The man was oblivious at first was he not? That of course, changed over time."

At first she chuckled to herself, "Not that blind." But switched her reaction as to express concern, swallowing hard, "You have cameras in the classrooms?"

"Of course. How else do we get proof should a Teacher get out of hand? For safety purposes against complaints issued by a student. Or, vice versa. Security in my school is top notch."

Shivering she refuses to cover her chest. Her nipples were aroused like never before, just the way she liked it. Janson tried his best not to look, sweaty palms on the steering wheel seemed out of character.

"Has anyone else seen the video footage?"

"Oh yes. Quite a good number of fellows."

"Seriously? Why would you do that?" A smile fought off caved in to a smirk.

"The very same reason you obviously do what you do. To turn men on."

"I turned you on? You...used me to turn on other guys? Who?" She was haunted suddenly.

"Absolutely. Not only myself. You have many admirers. Names I shall keep to myself."

"I don't know what to say." She fidgets.

"I especially loved it when you showered in the boys Locker Room. They ate you alive that day." Recalling herself surrounded by showering testosterone she had to smile brightly. "Including, when you and your...Braless Brigade, yes I am aware of the term, performed for a certain Coach. Quite impressive how you've managed to draw in so many members."

"That was intense. Wait...isn't that illegal having cameras in the showers? Locker rooms for that matter."

"Indeed. That is why they have since been removed. Two of us can play games Miss Gift. I trust you have been checked out for STD's?"

"Actually, yes. I had a pap smear done a week ago. Clean as can be."

"Good. I wouldn't want to catch anything."

Her eyes bulge, "Wait! What?"

"I just paid out $500.00. Do you think I would only have you clean my home?"

"You're blackmailing me?"

"Of course. Unless you want your parents to discover your nasty habits." He grins evilly then chuckles, "Relax Monica, it will never go that far, we have much more to discuss, you and I."

She squirms in her seat, "That would not be good." Her Mother at least would be devastated. Her Father would probably love to know her history, now that they were involved in extracurricular activities themselves. Regardless of Lloyd's admission that it would never go that far, she worried about her mom Charlotte.

"Oh, for goodness sake. I'm not blackmailing you Mis...I am only going out of my way to make you shiver. You can continue your school antics. As long as I get what I want, you can do as you want. I will even run interference for you should anyone intent on causing trouble get in your way."

"Really?" She smiles vividly. She already had the cops on her side. Lots of men actually. 90% of the school technically.

"I control the cameras, once I reinstall them. I know how to manipulate them should the need arise. Remembering to activate them each day is such a burden." He chuckles dryly.

"What about the other Teachers? They won't understand as easily as you do."

"You might be surprised." He winks at her.

"OH MY GOD!" She whines loudly. "They know?"

"You know they do, those you've seduced in some fashion. Everyone of them are ready to defend you as required. You MUST keep the show as they say on the road." He smirks just as he himself swerves slightly across the middle street lines. "Do we have a truce?"

"I think so." She whispers biting her nail. "Keep your own show on the road Buddy."

"My SLAVE for a day. OBEY EVERYTHING I ORDER." He growls changing his expression to that of a strict demeanor. "Well, for the most part, there is something I would request of you, once we get...comfortable."

"I can do that." She beguiles him with perfect teeth, eyes sparkling with excitement. She did note his expression waver from stern attitude to almost apologetic regret. A silent, "Hmmm!" made her stare. "Request?"

"In time."

Reaching his home in the country, some three miles outside of town, he parks within the closest stall of his three car garage then shuts his car off. Debarking his vehicle he ushers her to follow him inside. She offers zero resistance finding this situation intriguing. She knew she was safe. Too many people saw her leave with him and he did indeed buy her at the auction. All on record. Entering his home she found it immaculately clean. Stepping into his living room she found something curious waiting for her.

"Don't even think about getting comfortable. Do you see those leather boots on the ottoman?"

"Yes. The thigh highs."

"Get undressed. Those are all you wear for the next eight hours."

Her right eyebrow peaks high, "You're serious?"

"NAKED NOW!" He barks.

"Gotcha." She begins lifting her t-shirt over her head, removing it, then dropped her jean shorts. She now stood before him in only her black panties. It was at that moment that she chilled at the thought.

"ALL OF YOUR CLOTHING." He directs coldly, then turns away to meekly bite his knuckle. Fidgeting at his response she removes her underwear wiggling her panties down her legs, stepping out of them. Standing tall she worries as to why he was resisting looking her over.

"To your liking?" She grins nervously.

"PUT THE BOOTS ON." Still no solid stare at her.

She sits down on the ottoman and slithers the black leather boots inch by inch to her upper thighs. They felt strange to her but they did look very sexy. "I've never worn stiletto heels these tall before. How did you even know my size?"

"STAND." He ignored her question as she rises twirling in step before his timid glances. Janson stepping away removes his light jacket and hangs it up on a rustic looking iron coat rack. Wearing black pants and equally black turtle neck he moves in closer to silently circle her. His gaze studying her one second, dodging her own inspection of him the next made her tremble.

"Tell me why you took such risks in my school." He hisses and continues his pacing of her.

"I love exhibitionism. I can't get enough of being naked. The risk is erotic. The guys drive me crazy knowing how much they want me to keep doing it. I feel so in control over..."

"CONTROL you say?" He blurts out cutting off her reply.

"Yes. It's kind of a turn on leading the girls. That, and making the guys happy."

"And the sexual acts?"

She fidgets, "I didn't plan on doing those. I was dared to in the beginning and I began to like doing it. The boys want me. I like being wanted."

"Do you like that I'm seeing you naked right now?"

"Seeing? You're trying hard not to look at me." She giggles, "Stressful, but yes."

"Good. Follow me." He turns. Trailing him through his home he led her down into his full basement. Turning on lights the area brightened up revealing more than she bargained for.

"Whoa! Is this stuff?" Her jaw dropped.

"Bondage equipment. Yes. Do you fear this room?"

"Not really. What else do you know about me?"

"The yearbook photos. Your deal with young Jimmy Newton. The dildo rides. All of the girls in your so-called Braless Brigade. The flag pole. Even your body paint. I can be quite a good actor. I knew of every detail you've tried to pull off without my knowing. I do hope those acts continue. I truly enjoy coming home to your home videos."

"Stop! You're turning me on." She giggles.

"Likewise. Have no fear of me Miss Gift. This is only the beginning of a budding friendship. May I ask you something?"

"Anything Mister Janson."

"Please call me Lloyd, or..." He trembles, "or...Knave. I love being called Knave."

"Why Knave?"

"In time beautiful Mistress."

"Mistress? What?" She snickers.

"My question...have you ever considered...switching from subservience to domination?"

"Someone else asked me that recently. I'm pretty inexperienced at that. Are you wanting me to...dominate you?"

"Very much." He melts under his stricter persona, "God yes." His change startles her into a sly grin. Dropping to his knees before her he bends forward and crawls toward her, then kisses her boots over the toes. He was now shaking like a leaf.

"Dang Lloyd...I mean DAMMIT KNAVE!" She giggled then held her breath to alter her thoughts. "DID I SAY YOU COULD KISS MY BOOTS?" Her outburst gave her goosebumps. It gave Janson a serious erection. He tried looking up and captured a glance at Monica's pink pussy. The second he did he began drooling like a madman yet cowered just as quickly. Seeing his reaction Monica lifted her brows out of curiosity. As spooky as Lloyd was being she was already deep in thought over how to use this to her advantage. Not just here and now, but in the future. If she played this perfectly she might have Janson under her thumb a good long time, at least the remainder of the school year, graduation forthcoming in a mere month and a half. Imagine how the student body might react to this sniveling idiot? "Yeaaaah!" She agreed with her shoulders little devil. Angel brushed off the other she uses her boots to her advantage and plants a stiletto heel on his left shoulder. Wincing at its pressure against his shirt she clears her throat loudly.

"Might I look upon your face Mistress?"

"Why? Do you really think you deserve it you perverted Freak?"

"I do not."

"Let's get something straight Lloyd...this boot on your shoulder is your Goddess. What is beneath it is diamonds and gold, precious in every way. Steal it without my consent and the punishment will be beyond your worst nightmares. The sweat you wring from your brow will be the polish over my black boots. Why do you wish to serve me Knave?" She marveled at her own words, growing silently giddy, "What have I been missing?"

"Yes, yes, only Knave. Bless you Mistress." He grows giddy and lowers his head even further. "I have worshipped you this entire year Mistress. Ever since you first began offering such visual delights. I beg of you to never stop, my school is yours, my home is yours, I am yours should you wish to possess me. Anything you wish of me I will not deny. No matter the humiliation."

"Why would I want to own a pathetic creature such as you?" She was channeling her best Disney Villains without laughing. Ahhh Malificent, such an evil bitch.

"Of course not, I am unworthy. Forgive my wishful thinking Mistress."

"Earn your position as my boot licker Knave."

"I will do anything."

"Begin by showing me how best to be what it is you desire. I am a...newborn Goddess."

"Might I rise and offer counsel Mistress?"

"Never look me in the eye. You are only worthy to offer what you find...appealing about me. For me to exceed your fantasies I must learn myself."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers