Monica 59: JAVA MAN

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Save those for work. Surprise me! Just... make my dick hard, including my clients. When I say surprise me... I mean work for those raises." Dicks as much as monetary compensation. They understood perfectly. Ideas of attire were already being envisioned. "The Boss has spoken." He winked and got up. Even with a massive hard on he stood proud and faced them. "You can say goodbye to him now." Both girls reached over and took turns gripping his erection through his shorts and shook it as if his hand. There were those doe like eyes.

"Our Uncle's storage unit." Shelly nearly forgot. "The corner of Rooker and Zellers. We will be at the gate by 6:00."

"Sounds like a hooker hangout."

"Only if money becomes... too hard to cum by." Beanie winked. "It is not our first choice we promise you."

"Good! Let's not go there when I can find you much better... clients."

"Si! We have faith in you Mister Gift. Your name... says it all."

"I'm your Aaron Boy." Errand! He left them to finish their coffee.

"Sister?" Beanie huddled close to Shelly, "Have we sold our souls?"

"We did that long ago."

Batshit giddy the girls hopped up and down in their booth. Adventure had their names tattooed on their uteruses. Marks of the Devil's daughters! The Barista wiping tables simply smiled. Caffeine was their pimp!

********

Back at home... The Gift residence.

Monica had showered after her revelations to her mother. There was so much more she could open up about but thought it safer to stop while she was ahead. Her mother was already losing her mind over so much going on behind her back that it was going to take time and lots of wine to fully relax. Staying in her room for safety she finally heard a knock on her door. "Painting my nails."

"Would you like some help?" Charlotte spoke, hovering up close to her door. Finally dressed herself, Charlotte was just lonely. Lost at the moment. "We don't have to talk about any of this. Honestly, I'd rather not."

"Cottonballs, just a second." She adjusted the cotton between her toes on her left foot. Climbing from her bed, her body still air drying nude from her shower, she unlocked her door and opened it. "Come on in, I'll let you paint me into a corner."

"I don't wish for that Monica. You're an adult now, make your mistakes and deal with them as you see best. I've tried to raise you with values but now I know that's just not possible. All I can do is be there and pick up the pieces should you need me." Charlotte sat across from Monica, who was propping her foot on a towel beneath her to catch paint droplets. "Hand me the bottle." Hostile takeover Charlotte began painting her daughter's nails. "Hot date tonight?"

"Never know! Hanging with some old friends. I am horny, so probably, I'm always horny. What about you? Decide on your plans for the evening?"

"I plan on getting shitfaced drunk and try not to think too hard. I have three bottles of Rose in the fridge waiting for me to drain them dry."

"I'll probably be draining some big dicks dry tonight." Monica chuckled. "You could use those wine bottles to play spin the bottle with yourself."

"Really?" Charlotte looked at her with a pathetic response, "Mock me after... all that you two are putting me through?"

"Sorry! It just blurted out. Sometimes I just can't control myself. Besides it wouldn't be any fun by yourself."

"Not even remotely! I considered going out for a drink by myself, but I'm afraid I'll get hit on."

"Would that be so horrible? I thought you said earlier that if Daddy could play you could. Please don't take this wrong mom but, I would never ever blame you if you cheated on dad now. Don't think it doesn't hurt me what we did but..."

"You will never stop. I'm well aware that you two will continue breaking the law. Let's just hope no one finds out."

"The cops won't arrest me. I'm fucking them too."

"So you've said. It could always go higher than the local police, someone who would enforce that they do something. Never think you're invincible sweetheart."

"I get that. I just think I have enough people on my side that will keep me safe."

"So, how has school been? Changing the subject."

"We just finished putting together the yearbook two weeks ago. They should be here this week, they get printed here in town. You will not believe what we've done." She laughed as Charlotte finished her left foot. Right foot offered up Charlotte appeared interested. "We've been slick. Over half of the yearbook is risqué without looking obvious. Cheerleaders were giving blowjobs behind their pompoms and everything."

"Oh God! You have corrupted your school too?"

"Told you I've fucked teachers. Principal Janson is my slave now. I even talked the girls coach, total lesbo into fucking Janson with a strap on. Now that was a miracle. I'm just that good." She laughed.

"Honey that is so wrong."

"I know! But Lloyd... I call him Knave... he does whatever I tell him like a lost puppy. Please don't get anyone into trouble. I wasn't going to admit that but I like this new honesty thing we're developing."

"I went outside naked earlier, to talk to Brock." Charlotte felt like giving her daughter a taste of her own medicine. "While you were over at Ryan's."

"Nice! Didn't it feel awesome? The freedom!"

"It was terrifying. The neighbors saw me. Charlie next door, Kramer and his friends sat outside toasting me with beer bottles. I nearly peed in the yard I was so nervous."

"Then adrenalin came into play didn't it?"

"Yes, it did. I... faced it without running off. After everything I just needed to feel... wanted I guess. If your father wants you more than me I feel... second fiddle."

"He did fuck you this morning. I bet Brock loved watching that. Brock's a freak. Can you believe he recorded video of me masturbating from upstairs in his bedroom? We watched it together."

"Really? You've had sex with Brock?"

"All three as of earlier. Kyle was the hold out, but he came upstairs and caught Ryan and I. Next thing I know I was getting it up the ass by Kyle while riding Ryan."

"Good Lord, Monica. I've never in my life had it in both... did it hurt?"

"Not anymore. I get it up the ass a lot these days. Love it!"

"That must have been after Kyle came home while I was outside. Brock gave me his shirt in a hurry. Kyle had to know something was up."

"Maybe I owe you thanks then."

"For what?"

"Kyle was hard before he took me from behind. You must have turned him on. Guys his age like Cougars."

"I am not a Cougar." Yet! "There is no way I turned that young man on."

"Mom! You're beautiful. Don't underestimate yourself. Wasn't it obvious the old fart posse liked what they saw?"

"Be nice! I suppose so. I'm just letting it all sink in. I was just looking online for local fitness trainers. I emailed one here in town and enquired rates and if he does in home sessions. He even does massage therapy."

"That's the spirit Mom. Those guys are notorious for getting their trainees hot and heavy."

"Well, I have the heavy part going for me. I need to lose at least forty pounds."

"All in the caboose Mom. You still have a rocking booty. Want me to teach you how to twerk?"

"Heavens no! I'd throw my back out."

"Your trainer does massage if it does." She giggled. "Is he cute?"

"I don't know. His name is Duncan Packhouse. His muscles are intimidating."

"Oh boy!" Monica grit her teeth.

"Let me guess... you had sex with him too."

"I delivered pizza with Ryan to his house one night. He went to school with Kyle. They were having a football party and I got gangbanged. He held me down and...!" Monica got the shivers, "Fuck he was amazing." The upcoming birthday party for her friend Toby could not come too soon. She made Toby promise to instigate and have his party friends rape her and be extremely aggressive. Not since the bar Brock took her to had she lost so much control. With her appetite constantly ravenous she counted the days. In her mind she sighed, "Maybe I should just go back to Dunk's house until the party. Naaa! Too busy. Maybe after graduation." Weeks away still, she would have that party to keep her happy.

"Then I'll scratch him off my list. I don't think I could handle being around someone else who has... had you."

"Go for it! He's a good guy. Seriously! It's not like you have to have sex with him." Hearing this Charlotte winced at her daughter. Within her mind Charlotte told herself, "Maybe I should. That would get Aaron's goat I bet." She would not scratch him off of her list but she would not tell him she was Monica's mother. "Monica? I'll hire him but I want you to keep our relationship to yourself. I do not want him to question me about you. This is for me, to build my own self-esteem."

"No problem! I'll probably be in school when you have him over. Dad at work and all."

"Right! Let me workout in peace."

"I love you Mom. Thanks for doing my toenails. I can do my fingers." A sudden knock on her bedroom window the ladies looked over. "It's Ryan and April. Want to meet April?"

"Sure! Umm? You set them up, right?"

"Yepper! Stupidest thing I've ever done." She stood up and waddled on the balls of her feet and lifted her window. "Hey guys!"

"Do you ever wear clothes?" April giggled. "I heard you fucked my man."

"You told her? Dammit Ryan I wanted to give the bitch here a dose of her own medicine."

"You know I'm cool with it."

"Want to come in? Mom wants to meet you."

"You're... letting us in while you're naked in front of... oh, hey Mrs. Gift." Ryan saw Charlotte hovering.

"Words out!"

"You can use the front door if you want to come in." Charlotte smiled and waved at April. "I'm Charlotte. Welcome to the family. If feels like it these days anyway."

"We need to get home. April just wanted to say hi." Ryan didn't know how much Charlotte knew so he tried to pry April away before she said something about North Pole. He should have warned her on the way home from her house. To be certain he kissed her ear and warned her by whisper not to mention the club. Giggling as if ticklish April waved and told Monica, "Drop over tomorrow and we can talk. I might have something to ask you."

"Not going to be the Godmother. Not a bridesmaid either."

"No, that was not even an option." April razzed her. "I'm April by the way Mrs. Gift. But you knew that. I'll come by some day and chat with you. Someone... no names mentioned... wants to feed the baby momma."

"Ewww! Now I'm seeing Ryan jerk off into a Gerber's jar. Go away!" Window shut the group laughed and moved on.

"So this April is okay that you have sex with Ryan?"

"Guess so. I mean she screws around on him too. I think they're coming to grips with having an open relationship."

"What is the world coming to? Wait! You said Brock recorded you masturbating? When was this?"

"I don't know. Had to be a year ago maybe."

"When you were... God! And I thought Brock was better than that."

"Oh, Brock is great! You must have turned him on earlier too. He fucked my face while Kyle and Ryan double penetrated me. I freaking love three guys at one. Only thing better is five." She used her hands as if jerking guys to her sides.

"Why are you rubbing it in?"

"What? Their jizz? It's good for the CUMplexion." She laughed. "Sorry! Don't tell Brock I told you. I don't want him pissed at me for being a perv... back then. I wouldn't be surprised if he had video of you and daddy too. From his bedroom both of our rooms are a perfect line of sight to see into."

"Well, I hope he got his rocks off over it. My respect for the man is... "

"Mom! Chill! All guys do stupid things when they're lonely. Remember his wife did die and he doesn't date much."

"Still, it's..." She frowned but then thought about him maybe watching her ride Aaron. A year ago their sex life was more dramatic than now. After he watching Aaron fuck her up close and personal, her upper body hanging right over Brock where he could have easily palmed her breasts and... "Oh my God! Stop fantasizing." Her thoughts made her put her palms up. "I'm going for a glass of wine."

"I need to get dressed anyway. Finish my fingernails. Daddy should be getting home I'd think. Maybe you two should talk more. I guess I don't need to hide my hoochie clothes from now on."

"Where did you find money to buy sexy clothing?"

"Duh! Daddy raised my allowance." She laughed. "Helped me pick out clothes too. You should let him do that for you. Get him to take notice more."

"We shall see. Maybe I'll let this Duncan choose an outfit for me." She razzed her daughter from the doorway.

"He would tear it off of your body. Trust me." She giggled. "Rough boy! I only had a bikini that night. Had to throw that away there was no fixing it."

"Stop bragging!"

Charlotte closed the whore behind her. Door too!

********

Pulling up to his garage Aaron Gift sat there in his SUV, a Jeep Grand Cherokee and kicked back a bit. He needed to catch his own breath over everything that happened last night, this morning, and now his encounter of forty minutes ago with the Cortez sisters. "Jesus Christ! My life is a whirlwind suddenly. Shelly and Beanie working for me and... hell, I might as well be their pimp. I guess I'll know if they played me when I drop by to pick them up later. If they don't show, I'll know they were fucking with me. At least I have Monica for tonight."

Looking around him at the neighboring homes he saw no signs of life at the moment. Sighing he unzipped his cargo pants and pulled out his eight-inch beast, still snarling from the sisters touching it through his cargo shorts. Having a hard on this long he needed to seek relief. Spitting into his palm for lube Aaron looked about as he thrashed his erection silly. A sudden movement up in the Quinones upstairs he winced. "Who is that?"

In his bedroom window Ryan Quinones was fucking April, her entire body from the knees up was in full view of him. Large tits crushed against the glass, Ryan choking her from behind was some pretty stimulating inspiration. Even more so once April fluttered her fingers down at Aaron, spotting him looking up at her. Ryan had no clue, he was too busy wailing on his baby momma. "So that's Ryan's girl? Pretty hot, Buddy! Well done!" His dick was screaming and he began panting.

A glance left at Brock's garage he found even more movement. Less easy to see in a much smaller window he realized that Kyle's crotch rocket was sitting in the drive next to Brock's truck and Ryan's car. Hearing the garage door go up Kyle stepped outside joined by a blonde with huge breasts. Having gone home with Hillary in her car to change they had been hanging out in the garage. Hillary was parked on the street out front. "Kyle has a hottie too. Damn fella's! It's all our lucky day. To his delight he saw Kyle lift up Hillary's shirt and begin sucking on her breasts. Hillary was so into Kyle, fondling his scalp that she hadn't noticed Aaron. "Bold as Monica." Naaa! Not even close! "Man, I'd love to unload on Strawberry Shortcake's tits. You go Kyle." Not so short but certainly buxom.

In her awe of Kyle's attention Hillary Morgan looked up briefly, slightly stressed over Kyle's outdoor exhibition. Realizing Aaron was looking she squealed and resisted Kyle, pulling her shirt down. Pointing out Aaron, Kyle glanced behind him and chuckled. Explaining that was Monica's dad didn't help considering she hadn't met Monica yet. Taking her by her hand Kyle drug her toward Aaron who nodded back on their way to say hi. With visitor's coming Aaron grumbled and put his pecker away unfulfilled. "Dammit Kyle!"

"Hey Mister Gift. I heard you were going to North Pole tonight and taking Monica." Right up to the door with Hillary blushing. "Oh! Sorry about the show."

"Don't be! Who's your mouthful here?" He winked at Hillary, her eyes bulging. "Just breathe, I'm not the enemy. Hard to miss is all I'll say." Especially if he got to unload on those. "Monica tell you that about the Pole?"

"Yeah, my dorm buddies are going there tonight too. I brought it up then she told me. Pretty sure it would be hard to miss."

"Yes they would." Aaron eyed Hillary's tits through her crop top t-shirt that showed off her tummy but hung just low enough not to show her under Boob without effort. Her nipples rose at his inspection. "Guess we'll see you there. Don't be too shocked but Monica is going to get up on stage. I'm bringing my secretaries too. Let's keep that bit of info to ourselves okay?"

"No problem. This is Hillary, April's cousin."

"And that is April?" Aaron pointed out April still crushed into Ryan's window. Kyle chuckled and Hillary covered her mouth trying not to laugh.

"That would be my cuz." Hillary revealed. "I guess we're all guilty of showing off today."

"Don't let me stop you."

"I can agree to that." Kyle snuck in and lifted Hillary's shirt up again and began feeding on her nipple. The other one free to be seen by Aaron.

"Very nice Hillary. If you're going to hang with this bunch you might as well get used to the freedom around here. Hell, before I saw you I was beating off in my Cherokee here. I didn't want to embarrass you catching me, so I stashed ole' Buck away."

"Wow!" She giggled trying to cover her tit but Kyle held her hand at bay. "Guess I won't hide after all."

"No reason to."

"Were you beating off to April?"

"Not at first. I was actually started before I saw her up there, then you two... well, no offense but I'm digging the visual aids."

"Thanks... I think." Kyle finally had mercy and backed off moving behind her to just put his palms up under her shirt to squeeze her tits in front of Aaron. "What time are you guys heading out?"

"About 5:45. Like I said, I need to pick up my secretaries. This trip to the club is to entice some clients. Thus, Monica!"

"I take it you know what Monica gets away with?"

"Ohhh yeah! Working in tandem." Aaron chuckled. "I better get inside and get changed."

"Us too! Hillary is going to kill it tonight. Aren't you?"

"Leather mini skirt."

"I was going to go slumming it but I can't make her look good and not look sharp too. No Seminole shirt for me." They stepped back letting Aaron get out of his SUV. Once he closed the door he patted Kyle on the shoulder and told Hillary, "I'd say I'm heading for the Hills but it looks like Kyle has that path covered."

"Hills! Hillary! HA! Your tits! Covered!"

"Yeah, I figured that out on my own." She laughed.

"The rode less taken." Aaron left her to flare her eyes. She knew he wanted to nut on her chest. A moment of thought she wondered if he might want to be in her porno. Class project! Not even to be graded. Degraded maybe! She would film something else on the side.

Aaron did wave at April.

She came instantly!

Ryan was the Man!

12