Monica 61: GOoD cHARLOTte

Story Info
Monica's mom still has it, and boy is she going to get it.
7k words
4.81
5.7k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 61 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Song number four and still dancing. Charlotte Gift was feeling a whole lot better emotionally after a long day of unexpected revelations. The Eagles were simply perfect to ease her pain, her next-door neighbor Brock helping her to get past the bad times. She relished every moment of his evening swagger. For a man who just ten minutes ago told her he wasn't trying to get her into bed he sure had a ferocious hard on jabbing her in the ass as they swayed to Victim of Love. The words of Don Henley were cutting through her soul like a knife. Brock's dull blade in her backside was only making her feel more wanted than ever. Wine and Benzodi's in her system her hormones were going insane. She might just need to make the first move herself. Worth a shot!

Turning in Brock's embrace she faced him chest to chest and threw her arms around his neck. Sad Cafe beginning she stared into his eyes and simply danced. Eyes that cherished his attention. He simply stared back without expression. His hands on her spine gradually creep lower to her ass. She was not saying stop. Not even when his fingers toyed with her skirts zipper. She knew he wanted to pull it down and seek what lie beneath. Her intoxicated state was anxious to see if he would without her doing it for him. Subtle nibbles at her lower lip were shared as if a nudge in the right direction, which meant down. "Just do it Brock. I'm ready to test my limits." Thoughts not spoken it was her hope he might read her mind.

"CDs about done. What other music do you like?"

"Silence!" She whispered, "The kind where you can hear a zipper drop." She hoped he heard her, but it was barely a mumble. Wincing at her he must have because his fingertips pinched the head of the zipper and began drawing it downward ever so slowly. Each click she bit her lip harder as if in anticipation that her skirt might begin sliding down. Fully unzipped there was a lot of play in the material.

"Should I stop?" He knew she was aware of what his intentions were. A negative nod he went for it. All the way down the white skirt slipped a tad as predicted. Only his hands moving beneath it pulled it taunt enough to keep it on her hips, squeezing her bare ass, she melted as embedded fingertips captured her imagination enough to lay her head on his chest. Even with no music they danced. It felt wonderful to be touched. "Doing okay Char?"

"Take it off of me." She whispered. "Take everything off of me." Eyebrows rising at her offer he removed his hands from beneath her skirt and lightly tugged at the sides and let it slip down her legs into a wrinkled mass as if an upside-down halo on the ground. She kicked it away and they resumed dancing a bit longer. Looking up at him over his shoulder she noticed Kramer, Elvis, and Owen standing outside drinking and watching as they had earlier. Brock's lead circled them in step until she couldn't see the trio any longer.

"Looks like the boys are back. Are you handling the eyes, okay?"

"I did fine earlier, I can manage. I... know I turned them on, they all had this." She reached one hand between them and rubbed his tented erection. Giggling she apologized only to have him growl at her like a bear. "Now I ask you, are you telling me to stop?"

"Not the touching part. Just the apologetic part. When are you going to get it into your head you have nothing to be sorry over? Enjoy the moment. Ready for the shirt to go?"

"Whenever you're ready to reveal me to the world." She smiled, "I can do this." Hands rising from her cheeks up under her blouse he guided it higher, forcing her to raise her arms just enough to guide it along her biceps then over her head. Tossed into her chair he never missed a beat in dancing. Charlotte Gift was naked once again. A glance toward Charlie's, she saw him standing in his doorway drinking a beer of his own. "Charlie is outside too. Did you tell them I might join you tonight?"

"I did!" He chuckled.

"I knew it." She winced at him with a smirk. "What did they say about me earlier?"

"That you beat Monica any day."

"Oh, come on! My daughter is a model and barely legal. She is every man's fantasy. You should know."

"I won't lie, I fantasize about Monica sure, but I do you too. In a lot of ways, I prefer you and I'm not just saying that because you're naked in my arms. Age speaks volume, you're gorgeous at 38."

"Nice try! I'm 40."

"Even better. You look like 30."

"I thought you weren't trying to have sex with me."

"Failing miserably." He chuckled. "Only if you want that. I will not push you into anything. I will say this though. All four of our voyeurs did say they'd give their left nut to make love to you."

"No, they did not." Awestruck expression she winced with curiosity, "You're making that up."

"Am I?" He twirled her to face the trio. "HEY FELLAS? She doesn't believe you guys want to make love to her." That was all it took, all three of them began to cross the alley to join them. She was trembling like a leaf in Brock's arms. "Be gentle, I don't want her to pee on my toes. Bad enough she steps on them."

"I have not stepped on your toes once Brock Quinones. Don't you dare believe him." She found Elvis in the lead, taking her hand and kissing her knuckles. Before Brock even let her hand go Owen claimed her other hand and kissed that set of knuckles. Cooing at their gentle expression of admiration her nipples increased to full formation, all for Kramer in the middle to enjoy. Kramer the make and model guy always did appreciate a new set of headlights. High beam the best.

"Delighted Madame! You look lovely this evening." Elvis smiled.

"Thank you."

"I concur!" Owen added, "A vision in the moonlight." Kramer rubbed his chin but lost his nerve. This was his neighbor's wife. It felt wrong even if he had taken a little blue pill just in case. Seeing his reluctance Charlotte peeled from Brock behind her holding her hips and moved between Elvis and Owen, their fingers still holding hers as if an elegant escort toward Kramer. She felt like Marilyn Monroe.

"Hello Kramer. I seem to be out of knuckles."

"Kiss her toes." Elvis chuckled.

"I was thinking some place less strenuous on his back."

"Kiss her ass." Owen added.

"You boys be quiet. That still requires back strain." She giggled and withdrew her hands from their possession and eased cautiously up to Kramer. "It's alright! My husband knows what I do. He will not say anything if you kiss me."

"What about anything else?" He looked down at her 38C's with a hiss.

"We shall see. For now... " She eased into his embrace and palmed his face, kissing him on the lips. Kramer's hands moved to her ass and patted her cheeks in a nervous manner. The kiss lingered a lot longer than any of them had envisioned, Charlotte doing it intentionally to help relax Kramer as much as herself. Three minutes of a passionate lip lock she rubbed her nose on his then broke free of his clutches with a whispered, "I need wine!" Kramer needed a case of beer.

Wiggling back to her glass and bottle she filled it halfway then sat the corked bottle back down. Turning to face the men she delighted at seeing so many tented jeans and shorts. "I feel like a kid in a handy store."

"Handy?" Brock chuckled.

"Did I say handy? I meant candy." She blushed. "Go grab some lawn chairs and join us." She then pivoted to wave at Charlie. "Come sit with us Charlie." She didn't have to ask him twice. He grabbed a case of beer from his garage fridge and brought it over as a piece offering. Peace even!

Less than ten minutes later they had big coolers to sit on rather than a chair. Good conversation as Charlotte sat nude and feeling free, the night progressed nicely. What began as simple talk obviously led to asking questions and pampering. New music rounded up by Brock left her to the wolves while he was in the garage. Owen and Elvis left their seats and sat on the ground in front of Charlotte, plucking up her feet and offering a delicious pair of sole mate massages. She cooed at their strength sliding into a slouch at how wonderful it was. Aaron hadn't done this for her in five years. Making up for lost time she literally begged for longer as if a young girl whining.

From a mixed CD Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb fit her relaxation once Charlie was coaxed into giving her a neck massage. Forced to sit up straight for him she found her foot lovers going a little more intimate. Toes sucked on Charlote squealed like a youngster giggling at being ticklish. From neck to shoulders Charlie tenderized her into a softly moaning siren. Kramer sat back still contemplating right from wrong, even though he enjoyed her lips more than he should have. The elder of his friends Kramer was just set in his ways.

Brock returning to see her nontraditional threesome chuckled, "Maybe I should have played some Three Dog Night. Look at you hound dogs."

"She looked like she needed our help to relax." Elvis grinned, his free hand rubbing her leg up to her knee. "How are we doing Harlot Charlotte?" Kramer heard Car Lot!

"Don't stop! It's been years since I've had a foot rub, let alone had my toes sucked."

"Don't ole' Aaron take care of you Char?" Owen paused his toe licking to ask.

"Rarely! I can't even remember the last time my toes were in his mouth. I bet it's been fifteen years."

"I just realized something Charlotte." Brock moved around behind her, her head tilting back to watch him edge Charlie aside slightly, "She's all yours in a minute Charlie." Brock unclasped her heart necklace and removed it from her neckline. Swaying it like a pendulum in front of her eyes he acted like a hypnotist, "You are getting horny. Very, very, very horny." She giggled at his goofiness and kept the truth to herself. "You told me earlier to take everything off of you, I missed a couple things." Laying her necklace on her shirt he then plucked up her left hand and sucked on her ring finger. Moving his lips down over her wedding bands he clenched his teeth around her rings and slowly drew them off of her finger.

"Oh my God! You really did take everything from me." She giggled.

"Liberated now?" Owen winked up at her.

"I feel naked without... wait... I'm already naked, aren't I?" She had a rash of uncontrollable giggles as Brock stepped to her side and refilled her wine glass. Three entire bottles were almost drained, and she was feeling beyond good. "You boys are taking advantage of me."

"Got a problem with that?" Elvis chuckled.

"I haven't quite decided." She giggled then teased her nipples with her free hand. "I'm leaning toward no."

"Lean a lil' further." He added.

"What do you boys propose?" She winced with weary but very curious eyes, her muscle relaxers doing their job overly well.

"I have an idea." Brock looked over at Charlotte's metal bound hammock, the one that Elvis and Owen carried Monica down the alley in and sat her in the middle of the street to masturbate on. Brock hadn't heard that story, so he thought he was being original. Dragging the hammock closer to the fire he broke up the pamper party long enough to drag Charlotte up from her lawn chair and escort her to the hammock. "Stretch out Char. Let the real massage begin."

"I need oil." She pouted but laid down on her tummy. The boys were loving that gently jiggly bottom. Brock ran into his house and found some and hurried back. Dousing her from shoulders to toes the boys including Kramer this time surrounded her and went to work. All four limbs at once were worked over while Brock rubbed her back. "Mmm! We should do this every night." She laughed.

"I can speak for all of us." Charlie broke his shyness, "We're here for you."

"Aww! I knew I could count on you boys." She sighed as Brock massaged oil into her ass. Elvis and Owen still maintaining her legs gently pried them wider until her toes were hanging over the sides of the hammock. Brock grinning at them moved in between her thighs and began rubbing her pussy just to see her reaction. Hips rising without complaint they knew she was ready to proceed. Fingers wiggling for the voyeurs Brock slipped in two fingers, her vulva soaked and misty. A slow insertion she gasped and whimpered both. "Oh!"

"Not backing out Charlotte." Brock told her. She remained speechless and let him finger her. Faster and faster until she began praising his technique.

"Yes Brock! Yes!" She fueled his behavior as the others massaged the rest of her trying to keep her mind in all directions. "Deeper please." Puckering amongst neighbors Brock dared to add a third finger and coaxed her hips higher for a better penetration. One forearm under her tummy Brock located her clit and massaged it vigorously as a counter measure to his rocketing fingers.

She was crying out at his destruction of her senses. Only Kramer looked around for prying eyes. Queen's song Don't Stop Me Now was fitting, just like a fourth finger. Lyrics blaring HAVING A GOOD TIME! HAVING A GOOD TIME! she quickly came on his fingers in a maddening climax. "DON'T STOP ME NOW! DON'T STOP ME NOW!" Mister Mercury blared. Brock kept hitting her cunt until she gushed again. Charlotte Gift was laughing uncontrollably at her loosening up.

"Roll over Char." Brock removed his fingers. With an assist by Charlie and Kramer she did just that. Oil dribbled over her full frontal the boys enjoyed her breasts immensely. Elvis had different ideas. He took off his shirt and tossed it before crawling between her legs and burying his face in her sloppy snatch.

"Oh my God!" She arched her back at his tongue wiggling about inside her. "Yesyesyesyesyes!" She rambled without breaking verse. Five lengthy minutes they heard nothing but, until she squirted all over Elvis. "More! More!" She begged. Owen tapping in gave her a less weary tongue and a pair of helpful fingers. Charlie couldn't take watching anymore and leaned over her to suck her left nipple. Cooing at his finally taking initiative the song Sweet Emotion from Aerosmith cranked up. She was definitely feeling her own sweet emotions at he and Owen's efforts. Reaching for Kramer she lured him down to enjoy her other areola, both men feasting with a hunger she had long wanted from Aaron, but barely ever received. No more of being denied. Drunk or not Charlotte made that promise to herself.

Lost to their intentions they hadn't heard Brock's youngest son Ryan come down the alley in his car. His girlfriend April getting out walked by them as Ryan drove on to continue delivering pizza. She was tired of sitting in the car playing video games on her cell. With Ryan gone she crept by the activity and realized it was Charlotte being devoured. Eyes flaring, she waved at Brock who broke away to go speak with the girl.

"Someone looks happy." She smirked at Brock. "I'll just go inside and watch TV. Don't mind me." Brock stared at her then walked her to the back door. He recalled the night when he himself was so drunk he nearly seduced April, she starting to give him a blowjob. The little slut was just too beautiful, even now. Glowing at being pregnant only added to her allure. Not that far along mind you.

"Go to my room." He mumbled.

"What?" Her eyes flared.

"Go to my room and take your clothes off. I'll be there in fifteen minutes." She trembled at his direction and went inside. On her way upstairs she nibbled her lip until standing at Ryan's bedroom door. Pouting she took off her clothing and left them in his room but walked straight to Brock's. Slipping into his bed she began rubbing her clit. Yeah, there was no honor in this girl. April Riley was a nympho and without Ryan here to control her she was prepared to fuck his dad. No more lies! Riiiight! She even lit a candle for ambience.

Outdoors Brock hovered over Charlotte to see her reaction to being feasted so heavily on. Glaring up at him she mouthed, "Thank you." Nodding he kissed her on the cheek and told her to have fun. Maybe he didn't want to have sex with her after all. Of course, he did! He just let his own intoxication lead him astray.

Brock was evolving in his own way, becoming more in tune with his personal desires. Having April around after just that one night where she was willing, but he stopped, he struggled to wonder why. Young sweet pussy at his age was too tempting. Not that he didn't like Charlotte at her age, or his preparing to fuck April's mother Carol, and Aunt Greta tomorrow. He was at a point where he wanted it all. Even Greta's daughter Hillary, if the opportunity arose. He knew Kyle wouldn't care if he hit on Hillary, but this with April... who was carrying his first ever grandbaby, Brock should really know better. So should April! Ryan? Iffy! He had let April fuck others before, but his dad? Not so much! Brock just had to sample it. Heading inside he left the back-alley boys to Charlotte.

With Owen finishing his tour of duty in eating Charlotte he backed away and stood with Elvis drinking their beers. Charlie and Kramer rising from their own hunger games left Charlotte alone for the first time in thirty minutes. Watching them all standing right over her she found herself masturbating and exploring their eyes. She couldn't help herself. Their attentive silence only made her whimper with the hopefulness someone might come back to her. Pleading with panting nostrils she knuckled her cunt until she brought herself to a worthy finale. A squirt so maddening her body convulsed harder than she had felt in years. They simply lay one hand each on her person until her sanity returned.

"That was a beautiful show, Charlotte." Charlie told her. "I think I'm going to call it a night." He kissed her cheek then left for home. "Drop over for coffee sometime." She pouted pathetically at his abandonment but let him go. Peering up at the others they helped her sit up in her puddles. Crawling out of the hammock she nearly lost her balance, collapsing into Kramer's arms.

"Please don't go home yet." She pouted.

"How about if we take you home with us?" Elvis winked.

"Okay!" She held Kramer's hand, "Take me with you Kramer."

Puckering he simply couldn't resist. Hand in hand he led her across the alley and into his opened garage. Elvis and Owen right behind them watching her ass bob from side to side. Once inside the garage Charlotte claimed her hand from Kramer's but caressed his cheek. That caress extended its welcome to his classic car as she slowly walked around it to the hood. Looking up at his tool station she spotted a calendar with a naked young girl holding a wrench in her hand while bent over an engine well. With his hood up on the car she smiled and recreated the model's stance. Legs wide on the floor she lurched forward and stuck her ass out. "Tune me up Kramer." Elvis and Owen bulged their eyes at their buddy then concluded that Kramer would chicken out if they stuck around. Patting him on the shoulder the two friends headed back to the fire. Owen triggered the garage door on the way-out closing shop.

Kramer grinned at their respect then moved behind Charlotte. "You sure about this Char?"

"Yes! I want you to fuck me against this beautiful car."

"One beautiful body against another?"

"Yours and mine. A threesome I think." She giggled. "You will be the third man ever to have sex with me. Please don't think badly. I truly do want this."

"Well okay then. Been a few years for me so I'll try and keep it up."

"I know you can do it." She turned to help him take his pants off, kissing him as she unzipped and dropped his slacks. Boxers lowered she kissed his chest until they landed at his shoes. No need to get naked he just shuffled closer and whipped her back to him. His little blue pill working wonderfully, he took Charlotte from behind. The initial penetration took him a minute but once he was dead on target, he set things in motion. She stared at the engine the entire time seeing their reflection in the chrome. "You're doing great Kramer. It feels amazing. Am I purring like a kitten?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12