Monica, Simon and Katie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While lips and teeth were ravishing my tits, hands, small and large, wandered down the front. Ribs, belly, the crease between my abdomen and thigh. Katie slid her hand around below my thigh and lifted. She raised my thigh up till my knee was up in the air and then leaned forward and kissed my knee. She guided my foot to rest on the edge of the couch between her legs.

With one hand resting on top of my knee, her closer hand slid down the inside of my thigh, little by little.

Simon, meanwhile, was observing this and apparently thought it was a good idea and mimicked Katie's maneuver. So, I wound up, sitting slouched on the couch, feet propped on the edge pretty far apart. Hands were sliding further up my thigh, tickling their way toward my pussy which I must admit, was waiting eagerly.

Since all this focus had moved lower, I sat passively and idly played with my nipples while my "lovers" poked around down there.

"Uh..." Katie murmured.

She found her towel and gestured to me to lift my butt. She slid the towel under me and said, "The upholstery, you know..."

What a conscientious nanny we had.

I felt her fingers at my pussy lips. She brought them up and they were glistening with my juice.

She said, "None too soon for that towel..."

I said, "Thank you, Sweetie."

She looked at me intently and then licked her fingers as if they had chocolate all over them.

Simon, meanwhile, was running fingertips all around my inner thighs, abdomen and pussy. Watching this display of wetness, he then slipped a finger between my lips slid it up and down.

"Hmm, I see what you mean..." he commented.

Katie's hand returned to my bottom and she and Simon took turns running a finger up my slit, once around my clit and back down. This was another wonderful, novel sensation. Like, mindblowing.

"Ooh. Ooh," I intoned at each lap around my clit.

I don't know how they choreographed it but next Katie was focusing on slow clit massage and Simon was inserting a finger or two into my vagina.

Katie kept at my clit from the top while her other hand went around to my bottom. Then, she and Simon were taking turns putting fingers inside me, first some bigger ones then some smaller ones. A rhythm was starting to develop in sync with the clit-circling.

The rhythm was broken when a whole bunch of fingers went in all at the same time. Wow! Simon and Katie were grinning at each other as their fingers wriggled around inside my vagina. The sensation was strange but the idea of fingers from two peoples' hands in me was way erotic.

I closed my eyes and savored the moment. It seemed like they were each tugging just a little from their opposite sides, stretching me open in a pleasant sort of way.

Then Katie abruptly withdrew her hands from my pubic patch and sat up.

"I need a taste," she said, "right now." She wasn't looking for permission.

And with that she slithered down off the couch to the floor and crawled around to face my bottom and started licking my cunt. As she had on numerous other occasions. This was familiar territory for me and Katie but it was new for Simon: seeing another woman make oral love to his wife.

He sat watching intently with his hand still draped across my upraised knee. I looked at him wondering how he would react when I noticed that his dick was again showing signs of interest. It was about half up. I shifted just a little and was able to get a good hold on his unit which I began fondling and stroking.

He looked at me and I at him. Our faces held no expression but our eyes communicated complete agreement: this was fun!

As his cock got back to full attention, I wanted a taste of my own.

"Alright," I announced. My two partners looked at me a little surprised and concerned.

"If we're having a threesome, maybe we need a little stage direction."

Katie sat back, Simon sat up. They looked at me expectantly and I unfolded my legs and got up off the couch. I handed them the water bottles and went to get the blanket from the other room.

I spread it on the floor. I took Katie by the hands and help hoist her up off the floor. I put my arms around her and kissed her sweetly.

"You lie down on your back right here, please."

She laid down on the blanket.

I went to Simon and hoisted him up off the couch. I embraced him and kissed him sweetly too.

"You stand right here," I said and positioned him just above Katie's head.

She laughed and said, "An interesting perspective of your junk there, Simon."

"Don't laugh. You're right in the line of fire," he said and grabbed himself and made as if to squirt.

I said, "My knees may regret this tomorrow but I have to give it a try."

And with that I stood over Katie's head and carefully squatted down.

"Wait a sec," I said and went and got a throw pillow and helped Katie get it under her head.

"This could work...," she put it.

I again squatted over her lowering my pussy right to her face.

She said, "Monica, you're so wet, I hope I don't drown."

But she started licking and lapping and sucking and I bobbed a little with tingling and shivering.

"Mmm, this is working," I said.

Then I put my hands on the outside of Simon's hard muscular thighs and got a line on his big prong pointing at my face. Holding onto him helped me manage my position for Katie's access. And she was making the most of it.

"Mmm," I said again.

Then I captured the head of Simon's cock in my mouth and lazily licked and sucked. I knew what got him going and I didn't want to go too far too fast. He was fine with it and rested his hands on top of my head without grabbing or thrusting.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm," he said.

Katie's hands were at my butt with one thumb either side of my puss, stroking my lips while her lips were nipping at my clit. As with sixty-nine, the challenge was splitting my concentration, top and bottom. But I gradually found a rhythm of small movements back and forth over Katie's mouth and back and forth on Simon's dick.

This felt really good and after a while, I thought to ease up. Also, my knees were starting to complain.

I said, "Hey, Katie, you want some of this?"

I slid toward her chest so she could see up in front of me where I was holding Simon's cock.

"Yes, please!" she replied.

I carefully stood and stepped aside as Katie eagerly got to her knees and took over sucking Simon's dick. She was obviously familiar with the task and Simon's expression showed his appreciation.

And I watched as my husband got a blowjob from our nanny. Unbelievable!

I got down on my knees and put one hand on Katie's shoulder and the other on Simon's ass in a gesture of encouragement. I had a close-up view of the action and she gave me a sidelong glance. But she didn't miss a stroke and took his manhood deep into her mouth. I was impressed.

I smiled and said, "So, Simon, is she doing ok?" I asked.

"I'm not...uh...judging any contest here...uh...but...uh...she's...great!"

To Katie, I said, "Do you think we could do any good together?"

She pulled her head back, held his dick with her hand, moved sideways on her knees and said, "We could try."

As a place to start, I kissed her. We moved our heads sideways till there was a penis trying to get into our mouths. We wound up each kissing opposite sides of the thing as we moved slowly down and back. Our tongues were feeling their way along the underside as our lips were wetly affixed to the moving piston.

Simon was looking down. This was something only a man could experience so I could only imagine the sight he was taking in: two willing babes sharing his cock.

Katie and I made a little adjustment so that she was moving one way, up his dick as I was moving down. When one of us got to the head end we took the whole head in our mouth and gave a good suck. Then let the head go and started back toward the root as the other of us made it to his head.

"Ahhhh...you girls are amazing!" came from above us.

I was afraid an eruption was just around the corner. I wanted to postpone that so I slowed down and backed away. Katie caught the drift and did the same.

As we all receded from that peak, I said, "Katie, would it be ok if my husband fucked you now?"

She grinned and said, "I bet it would be great."

I turned to Simon and said, "Simon, would you like to fuck our nanny?"

He grinned too and said, "How could I refuse?"

I said to both of them, "Ok but you have to do something first. You have to make me come."

"Sure," they said in unison.

Simon looked at Katie and said, "How do you want us to do it?"

"Any way you like!" I said.

Katie got to her feet, handed Simon and me a water bottle and said, "I'll be right back."

She went down the hall and returned a minute later and I realized she had visited the box in the closet. She was carrying a favorite dildo in both hands, like a presentation sword.

"I think I can do some good with this," she announced.

"I'm sure of it," I agreed.

I laid on my back on the floor, feet flat on the blanket, knees up. I reached my arms toward Simon and said, "C'mere, Honey."

He got down on his knees at my shoulder and bent to kiss me. I took his hand and guided it to my breasts. He got the message and began playing with them.

Katie, meanwhile, was positioning herself at my lower half. The dildo, a solid purple thing with a pair of balls at the far end, was kind of heavy. She used it as a club and gave me little taps on my knees, my thighs, my belly, my ass. She was getting it ever closer to my pussy as if to build anticipation. It was working. I couldn't wait to feel the thing poking at my opening.

Finally she was dragging the dildo up and down my labia and I could sense the wetness, the slipperiness. She used it to nudge my clit at one end and my asshole at the other. I wanted to tell her to put it in me but instead I just spread my legs farther apart as sort of an invitation.

I lay there, completely trusting, completely enjoying the attentions of these two loving people. I was also completely buzzing with sexuality.

Simon was kissing and sucking my tits with his mouth and pinching and squeezing with his hands.

Katie got her other hand involved and was starting to work on my clit as the head of the dildo started pressing into me. It didn't take much effort. I felt like my pussy wanted to gobble it in. With one steady slow push, it was in till I could feel the balls at my ass.

"Ohhh..." I breathed. That was satisfying.

Slowly at first, the thing was moving in and out. All the way out and then all the way in.

"Ohhh..." I repeated at each thrust.

Meanwhile Katie was synchronizing her other hand to trigger my clitoris. She really knew me by now and was leading me like and orchestra to a grand finale.

It didn't take much before I was bucking and shuddering. I raised my legs in the air and contracted my toes.

And I came.

"Ohhhhhh!" I screamed. Simon gave one good hard squeeze of my boobs as if to punctuate the sentiment. Katie gave one good hard thrust of the dildo into me and covered my pubic mound with her other hand, easing off from my clit. All my muscles tensed spasmodically a few times. The tension gradually diminished and I went limp. I found I was panting and damp with perspiration. But I also had a deep sense of relief and satisfaction.

I straightened my legs and lay there recovering. Simon and Katie removed their hands from me and sat back. The dildo was gone too.

I opened my eyes for the first time in quite a while. Simon and Katie smiled down at me.

I smiled back and said, "Don't even ask. I think that was a new personal best."

"We aim to please," Katie said.

I patted the blanket on either side of me and said, "Come here, you two."

They each made their way to my side and lay down next to me. They each lay facing me and each draped an arm across my torso and a leg across my legs.

I could have gone to sleep but they had other ideas.

I became dimly aware of movement over me. My best guess was that Simon and Katie were holding hands and playing footsie. It seemed as if Simon's foot was sliding up Katie's leg.

Then I heard, "What's this rag doll doing here?"

"Yeah, she's kind of in the way."

"Might be hard to move her though..."

"Maybe if both of us..."

I finally opened my eyes and the two of them were getting up. Each took one of my hands and started pulling. I reluctantly took the hint and we stood, all three together in a little circle.

Katie said, "Monica, you're clearly worn out. You need some rest."

She and Simon each took a hand and led me to sit on the couch.

Standing in front of me, Simon said, "What should we do now?"

His penis was at half-mast and rising so I thought he had some ideas. He draped an arm over Katie's shoulder and his hand came to rest right over her little boob. He fondled casually and turned and planted a kiss in her hair, right at the blue streak.

Katie snuggled into him a little and reached over and took his cock in her hand. She started stroking slowly and he continued to stiffen. She rolled her head to his chest and found a nipple. She kissed and sucked and nibbled tentatively. This wasn't something Simon and I did together but he said, "Ooh."

Simon disengaged from her and backed over to a hassock that was in front of one of the chairs. He sat on it and beckoned to Katie. She stood before him and he put one arm behind her and drew her toward him. She stood astride his knees with her tits at eye level. He nudged her nipples with his nose and soon was licking and sucking. She laced her fingers behind her head and presented her chest to his whims.

I saw his hands had slid down to where each had a handful of her splendid ass cheeks. He eased up on her chest just as I was fearing her boobies were going to get a case of whisker rash.

He leaned down and was gently kissing her belly as he removed one hand from her ass and placed it on the inside of her thigh. It wasn't long before he was fondling and fingering her pussy. He took his hand away and held two glistening fingers up to show Katie.

"Look at you!" he said.

He turned his head to me and showed me the wet fingers.

"She's a wet one," he said to me

"Yeah, she is," I agreed

He returned his hand to her crotch. Katie then reached down between them and fiddled with the end of his dick.

She brought her hand up with a few drops on the fingertips.

"You're drooling a little yourself, Buddy," she said, and thrust her fingers between his lips.

"What do you say we join our juices?" Simon asked as he leaned back a little.

He grabbed his dick and pointed it toward Katie's crotch. She responded by easing toward him and down and his head found her entrance. She continued gyrating her hips to settle onto him and settle his cock inside her. Once he was as far in as their position would allow, they both became still, his arms around her lower back and her arms around his neck. They looked at each other briefly then leaned together and kissed warmly.

Eventually, Katie leaned back and started to gyrate her hips with very small motions. Simon leaned back a little too and I could see he was appreciating her motion.

This hadn't progressed very far when Simon said, "I want to try something. With our relative sizes, we might get away with it. I promise I won't drop you but I can't promise I won't fall down."

He grinned and Katie looked skeptical.

But he gestured Katie's legs around behind him and her arms around his neck. As far as I could tell, his dick was still in her.

He eased his way to the edge of the hassock and got his feet under him. Then, a little shakily, he rose up till he was standing, supporting Katie by her butt.

They stabilized for a moment then they found a motion that worked. There they were: my husband fucking our nanny up in the air. I experienced a tinge of jealousy at this because I knew I was just too big. On the other hand, it also looked like a lot of work for both of them and I had doubts about the extasy factor.

"Have you ever done this before?" Simon asked Katie.

"Unh, only once, unh, but this, unh, is by far, unh, the better, unh, attempt."

"Well, it's new for me. I'm going to put you down."

He eased back down to the hassock and Katie dismounted. He leaned back resting a little and said, "whew!"

Katie went to the blanket, patted her hand in the middle and said, "You'd better lie down here and catch your breath"

"Maybe you're right. Looks like I'll need further conditioning for these athletics."

He went and laid down. Katie knelt beside him, took his still erect cock in her hand and said, "Let me massage you."

"I'm sure that will help," he said agreeably.

After a few strokes, she said, "I have some special massaging muscles that might make all the difference."

At this she stood, straddled his hips and lowered herself down onto his pole and held still. I got the sense that she was indeed using some special muscles as she sat there concentrating.

"Feeling any better?" she asked.

"Fantastic!" he answered

"Good," she said, "I think you're ready."

"For what?" he asked.

"For this," she replied.

At that she started moving in a slow rhythm, sliding her clit across his pubic bone and his cock in and out of her.

"Ahhh," he said, accepting his fate.

His eyes were closed.

Katie said, "Ok, Simon, stay with me now. We can do this."

He opened his eyes and looked up at her. I could see that their eyes had locked on each other.

At this, they both found a rhythm, still slow at first. Very gradually the rhythm picked up. Then they were both breathing through their mouths. I detected a sheen of sweat on Katie's shoulders.

Next each started grunting a little and the pace picked up more. I saw Katie's eyes had lost focus but Simon was still watching her face intently.

Once again, the unbelievable nature of the situation washed over me. I had a ring-side seat to a sexual performance between my husband and our nanny. How could this be?

My thoughts were interrupted by louder moans coming from the floor and Katie was gyrating her hips at a gallop. Simon was matching her with a thrust upward. His eyes had now rolled back and he was going, "Uh, uh, uh."

Katie let out little high-pitched squeaks, "Eee, eee, eee."

At last, the inevitable orgasm came apparently for both at the same time. They got a little loud with "Ahhh"s in high and low registers and I hoped nobody was at the front door overhearing.

Katie collapsed onto Simon's chest and straightened her legs along his. They were both panting and damp-looking. After a minute or so, it looked like they had survived re-entry into earth's atmosphere.

I took a towel, went and kneeled beside them. I wiped Katie's back and ass. I mopped Simon's brow.

He opened his eyes, looked up at me and smiled. I looked back into his eyes and we said nothing. We could just tell that everything was ok.

Katie's head was tucked under his chin.

Sleepily, she said, "Monica, this guy's good. We should keep him."

"Don't I know it," I answered.

"I think we took the edge off his libido. It's probably safe to send him off to Colorado among all those cowgirls."

"Well, speaking of reality, as the responsible adult here, I am watching the clock. We're all about to turn into pumpkins when that doorbell rings."

Eyes opened, heads rose, limbs untangled. I helped them to their feet and we stood in a tight little triangle arms around each other. I kissed Simon. Then I bent my head down and kissed Katie. Then Katie reached her lips up and kissed Simon.

He said, "This could be the start of a beautiful friendship"

We chuckled and shared a naked three-way hug.

We got busy. Cushions replaced, blanket folded, coffee table put back, clothes donned.

A few minutes later, I was sitting at my desk, staring at a screen and some papers and trying to recall what they were all about. My thoughts kept being interrupted by images of a resort hotel with Simon and Katie and me in a room with a huge bed. Hmmm, how could that happen.