Monica's Affair Ch. 03

Story Info
Monica continues her submission to Jake.
7.1k words
4.14
49.7k
65

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vueslak
Vueslak
229 Followers

Monica stood there in the corner of the hotel room, inches from the wall, facing it, with her back to Jake. He was mulling about the room but she couldn't tell what he was doing. She didn't dare turn her head and look at the clock, but it seemed like a long time she had been standing here. Her ass was still very sore from Jake's spankings and every once in awhile it throbbed with pain. Her thighs and her face had Jake's dried cum all over them. She smelled his cum on her, she shook slightly as it felt cool in the room on her naked body. She felt so humiliated, and yet found a finger slowly sliding its way to her wet pussy, gently touching her clit and shuddering slightly as she did. She hated this humiliation, but on some level it turned her on. Giving up control was erotic for her, and she was learning that more and more each day with Jake.

It seemed like a long time had passed, and she knew they had a meeting in thirty minutes. She desperately hoped Jake would let her shower before the meeting, as she longed to get this smell of his cum out of her nose. And the gross feeling of his dried cum off of her face and inner thighs. Every once in a while she still cried softly, afraid she was pregnant and thinking of her loving husband back home with the kids.

Suddenly her heart raced as she heard her new Master walking up behind her. She shuddered as she felt his strong hand slap her ass firmly but not hard, and he put his other hand on her shoulder.

"Our meeting was cancelled, slut. That means we have the next hour or so free until our evening social events. I've ordered room service for dinner and it will be here soon. Once it arrives, you may drop to your knees, and crawl over to the door and answer it. Is that clear?" And he slapped her ass again, a little bit harder than the last time.

She shuddered again and winced slightly from the slap. "Yes Daddy," she replied right away, feeling humiliated again at having to crawl and answer the door for some stranger naked.

"Good," he said and then reached up and clamped a collar around her neck. She gasped and reached for it. He snapped it shut and slapped her hands away.

"This collar means you are Daddy's pet, and you belong to him," he instructed. He lifted her hair and held a mirror in front of her face and behind her head so she could read it. She gasped, as on the back of the neck, it read, "Jake's Slut." This label would only be covered by her long hair, and could be easily seen by anyone if she moved her hair. "You will wear this for the rest of our trip, it does not come off under any circumstances. Understand?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy," she said, nodding. She felt humiliated having it on, and thought everyone would wonder why and ask her and she had no idea what she was going to say.

"Ow! Oww!" she cried out as he suddenly slapped her ass two more times.

"Good, now stand here and think about what a slut you are for Daddy's big cock," he commanded and turned and walked away. She was so hoping he was going to fuck her right against this wall. She felt a little disappointed when he left. But part of her felt relief as well as she wrestled with these new feelings.

Soon there was a knock on the door. Immediately she dropped to her knees and began crawling there on all fours. She was relieved to be out of the corner and Jake watched her and walked behind her. She answered, and there was a man standing there dressed in the hotel uniform, with their dinner on a large serving tray. The evening breeze blew and her nipples immediately hardened and she shuddered, ashamed to be naked on her knees. The server gasped when he saw her, and Jake quickly spoke up.

"It's fine, come on in, this is just my slut answering the door." Monica felt so demeaned as she moved to the side. The man hesitated for a moment, and then nodded and walked in with the tray. Jake directed him to place it on a table, and reached into his pocket to pull out his money clip. The man felt excitement when he saw the multitude of bills Jake had in his clip, many of them hundreds, and he felt he was going to get a good tip.

Jake pulled out a twenty dollar bill, and extended his hand towards the man. The man wore a name tag and Jake said,

"Duncan, I'm going to give you a choice. You can have this $20 tip, or, she'll give you a great blowjob," and he pointed down to the floor where Monica knelt, like a dog, feeling like an object right now rather than a person. She gasped and shook her head immediately.

"What, oh, um, seriously?" Duncan replied, surprised, disbelieving and excited all at the same time. He looked at Monica and saw the look of disapproval on her face and he looked back at Jake.

"Yes, it's fine, she's my slut, she does what I say. She would love to give you blowjob, wouldn't you slut?" Jake replied and looked down at her, waiting for her answer.

She knew what she had to say, and do. She hated it, hated herself for it, but she knew what defiance meant. It was one thing for Jake to humiliated her in private, but to do it now with a stranger was all the more hurtful. A tear ran down her cheek that she couldn't hold back as she replied,

"Yes, um, Duncan, I would love to give you a blowjob." As she said the words she nearly burst out in tears, but barely managed to hold them back.

"Well, um, ok, if you're serious, then I'll choose the blowjob," he replied with a big smile on his face. He couldn't have been more than twenty. "And if you don't mind me saying so Sir, she's hot!!" he said as he looked at Jake.

"Yes, she is, and I don't mind you saying so Duncan. She's a great fuck, very tight pussy and loves cum! She'll swallow yours too!" Jake replied.

"Awesome," Duncan said. "But, I do have to get back, I have more orders." He glanced quickly as his watch.

"No problem, she won't take long, and you'll never forget it," Jake said. He told Duncan to lie down on the bed on his back and lower his pants, and he did. He ordered Monica up on the bed on all fours, and ordered her to suck Duncan's cock and swallow his cum. And she was not allowed to use her hands. She simply nodded and obeyed. Duncan's cock was much smaller than Jake's, but that didn't lessen how demeaned she felt. As she lowered her head and opened her mouth, she fought back more tears as she started sucking. 'He's just a kid,' she thought to herself. He moaned in delight as she slid her mouth up and down his young shaft.

"AWww!" she cried out and his cock fell out of her mouth as she felt Jake's strong hand slap her ass hard. She bit her lip from the pain and immediately found his cock with her mouth and started sucking again. She dug her nails into the bedsheets, bracing for another spanking.

"Uhhh, Uhh!" she cried out twice as he spanked her ass two more times while she sucked Duncan's cock. She managed to keep it in, and was crying hard now, unable to hold back. Duncan was oblivious to her torture, as he had his head back and eyes closed, moaning softly to her masterful mouth.

A few minutes passed, and she was crying and wincing over and over as Jake continuously smacked her ass hard, over and over, never allowing more than 30 seconds in between spankings, as she sucked off the young hotel employee.

Suddenly with one final spank she came hard, shaking and shuddering on the bed, cum running out of her pussy and down her legs. She grabbed the sheets in fists and curled her toes, ashamed to be cumming so hard, right here, in this situation. And just as her orgasm was calming down, she felt Duncan's cock twitch and he moaned very loudly, as it erupted and started shooting his cum into her mouth. She felt disgusted, wanted so desperately to spit it out, it tasted so gross, but she knew she couldn't, and felt another stinging slap on her red ass as she started swallowing Duncan's nasty cum. Her whole body shook as she swallowed his cum and Jake spanked her ass hard again.

Moments later Duncan's cock subsided cumming, and she cleaned it as she knew she should, and with one final smack on her ass she collapsed on the bed, humiliated, ashamed, and incredibly turned on.

Duncan fumbled to get his pants up and get off the bed quickly, almost as it he was embarrassed at what just happened. Jake put a strong hand on the young man's shoulder.

"Did you enjoy the blowjob?" he asked the young man.

"Oh yah, it was great, best I've ever had," he replied, grinning from ear to ear.

"Good, as I expected. Monica is a great cock sucker, and she loves swallowing cum. Here, take it anyway, you earned it," Jake replied and handed him the $20 bill.

The young waiter thanked him several times and quickly left. Jake turned to his new toy on the bed and grabbed her by the hair, forcefully lifting her to her feet.

"You did well, my slut. How did it feel to have a strange man's cock in your mouth?" he asked her.

"Humiliating honestly Daddy," she replied, hoping she could be honest.

"Good, as it should be," he replied. "But it made you cum hard and you are ready for Daddy's cock again, aren't you Slut?"

She nodded. "Yes Dady, I'm ready for your cock again," and she lowered her head in shame.

He yanked her hair and made her look up at him. She was shaking.

"Tell Daddy how hard you want him to fuck you," he instructed. She hated making eye contact with him, as his stare was so intense, so penetrating, but she did her best.

"Very hard Daddy. Please fuck me very , very hard," she begged like a whore.

"Not right now," he replied. "You will have to wait, and you will have to earn your fucking. Hurry up and eat and then you must shower," he replied.

The next little while went by quickly, he forced her to eat quickly as did he, and then instructed her to shower. She was worried about what the evening held in store and how she was going to have to earn his fucking, but part of her desperately wanted to do anything he asked for it. She was glad to be in the shower finally, and washed all of his cum off of her and she felt much better when she emerged.

When she did, she saw a beautiful, very skimpy, black cocktail dress hanging on the closet door. He took it off and handed it to her.


"Put this one, this is your outfit for the night. We have the evening social tonight and I expect you to be at your best."

She just nodded and was in shock when she saw the dress. She started putting it on in front of him. It was short, only about six inches below her thighs, and had an open back completely right up from an inch above her bum. It was very tight, and with no panties or bra on, she felt very exposed. Her nipples poked prominently through the thin material. It was a very sexy, and very expensive dress. There were 4 inch stiletto heels accompanying it.

As she put it on he turned her around, inspecting it.

"Good, this looks perfect," he said, and slid his hand across her ass.

"Thank you Daddy for the dress," she said, not wanting any more spankings.

'You're welcome Slut. Now listen carefully. First, is your pussy still wet?" She nodded.

"Yes Daddy, it's still very wet," she replied. He inspected it with his finger.

"Good, it is wet. I expect it to stay that way all evening. Understand?" he said.

"Yes Daddy, I will keep my pussy wet for you all evening," she replied, knowing that she had no choice now. She could not endure another punishment like she had today.

"Good, now second. Tonight you are going to this event as my colleague. But, you will flirt with me all night, a lot. Sitting on my lap, touching me, complimenting me, making it very obvious to everyone that you want me to fuck you. Yet you will still be professional. Do you understand?" he instructed.

She gasped. "But, Sir, I-I mean Daddy, everyone knows I'm married. I have my wedding rings on. That will be humiliating in front of everyone. Please, Daddy, please.. um..." before she could finish her sentence he grabbed her and bent her over the edge of the table, lifting her dress up and smacking her ass.

"Oww!" she cried out loudly. "Ok ok, ok, stop. Please. Daddy stop.. I will, I will do what you say," she begged hard, and did not want more spankings.

Two more smacks on her firm round ass had her jumping and crying. "Say it. What will you do?" he asked.

Crying, she answered, "I-I-I will flirt you with Daddy. I will make everyone think I want you to fuck me," she answered softly, ashamed to have to do this in front of the whole company. Some people knew her quite well. It was incredibly humiliating.

He let her stand and pull her dress back down.

"Good, and I expect heavy flirting, no matter what I say or do," he said. She nodded and agreed.

Soon they left, and she felt butterflies in her stomach as they headed to the main building for their social event. She felt very naked under this tiny dress and very exposed and embarrassed. She would never normally wear something so revealing. Her pussy was soaked however, and that made her feel even more uncomfortable.

As they arrived, Jake sent her to the bar to get them some drinks and he proceeded to socialize with some colleagues. Shortly she returned and handed him a drink as she said hello to them. She did not want to do this, but was wet with anticipation of what would happen. She cuddled up to Jake and started telling her colleagues how great he was in various ways. They agreed, and one woman asked her about her collar.

"Oh, it was a gift from Jake," she answered, trying not to blush. "I'll have to find a way to repay you for it," she said, looking at Jake. She emphasized the word repay, implying a sexual connotation, and one of the women in the group gasped slightly. She knew Monica well and had met Rick in the past, and was surprised to see her work friend flirting with the boss in front of everyone. Monica felt like a whore, but on some level this turned her on immensely, and all she could think about was getting fucked hard by Jake later.

Time passed, and she took every opportunity she could to flirt heavily with Jake. At one point she sat on his lap during a conversation with some colleagues. Normally this would be highly inappropriate, and she got lots of dirty looks and stares, and felt so bad. She felt his erection against her bare vagina as she did and nearly came right there on his lap. She wanted his cock so bad.

Several times some woman or another would take her aside and comment on her flirting, especially the ones that knew she was married and were relatively close with her. She had nothing to say and couldn't tell them she was now Jake's whore, his slut, his concubine, and craved his cock constantly. She felt so low, so defeated, so demeaned, ashamed and humiliated by this. But all she could do was try to make excuses, sometimes blaming the alcohol she was drinking, sometimes just sluffing it off. She got asked if she was sleeping with Jake more than once, and outright denied it each time. She couldn't come clean about that, she was still wrestling with her own feelings towards it.

Suddenly she was grabbed from behind while she had a few moments to herself.

"Come with me," Jake said and practically dragged her around the corner. There was an alcove that used to be an old coat check room and was now abandoned in one section of the building. Jake had been watching this area for some time and nobody had gone near it.

"What are you doing?" Monica asked as he dragged her in.

"Is your pussy wet for Daddy?" he ignored her and asked.

"Yes Daddy, very wet. But you can't be thinking of doing anything here, can you? There are people twenty feet away!" she protested and did not want to get caught here.

"Shut up, and bend over," he instructed and pointed to a counter. She gasped, and shuddered with anticipation and worry.

"Yes Daddy," she replied softly and bent forward over the counter.

Immediately Jake lifted her skirt and spread her legs. She heard his zipper slide down and grabbed the edges of the counter, bracing for what she knew was coming.

"Ahhhhhh,"she moaned quietly as she felt his huge cock entering her soaked pussy.

"Oh God Monica, you are so tight. I love your pussy," he said and grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard.

"Ohhh. Uuuuuhhhh. Ahhhhhh, thank, thank, you D-Daddy," she said softly as he started pounding her hard and fast.

No matter how often he fucked her she would never tire of his huge cock. With every massive thrust he rammed it into her G spot and she came like crazy, shaking and convulsing on his cock. The ecstasy she felt from these orgasms was irreplaceable, indescribable, almost like a high. His cock was a drug for her, and the harder he fucked her, the more she wanted it. He relentlessly fucked her pussy with hard thrusts. A couple of short minutes later, just as she was having an incredible orgasm, he emptied his cock into her soaked pussy. She winced and shuddered as he came deep, and fought back tears from being taken like a whore right here in this room.

Just as quick as he started, he finished, pulled out, made her quickly clean his cock, then he put it away, stood her up, lowered her dress and spoke.

"Good, you have done good flirting tonight Slut, so that was your reward. Now you get to walk around with Daddy's cum running out of you. Come, I want you to meet our new bosses," and he took her hand before she could say a word and led her out of the room.

She had weak knees and felt his cum running down her inner thighs. With her incredibly short dress, it would be totally visible to anyone that looked, and she felt like a whore, and now he wanted her to meet the most important people here. She felt sick to her stomach, and yet incredibly turned on. They walked toward a group of older men and Jake said hello. She shifted uncomfortably and awkwardly as his cum ran out of her pussy and down her thighs and was forced to put on a smile and say hello to them. She shifted awkwardly as some of the cum ran down as far as her knees. She drew a few strange looks and saw one woman about ten feet away gasp and put her hand over her mouth. Clearly she had seen the cum on the inner part of Monica's upper thighs. She blushed, and felt so incredibly embarrassed. She tried to hold her legs together as much as possible to stop it from running down to her knees, but it was difficult. It was so much cum. Her wet pussy ached for more. It was sore from Jake's huge cock, but she didn't care, she wanted, needed him again.

He put his arm around her as they talked, and made it look like they were a couple. A few of the men asked if they were married, seeing her wedding ring on her hand, and Jake said no, but they had a very special relationship. Monica gasped at this, but tried to hide it. Obviously he was implying that it was sexual, and all the men caught the hint, and she blushed and felt ashamed with them knowing she was married to another man and carrying on this way with her boss.

A few minutes later they had a free moment in a corner, and Jake spoke.

"Monica, reach down between your legs, take some of my cum on your fingers, show it to me, then lick your fingers clean," he instructed. She felt like a dirty whore, quickly glanced around to make sure no one was looking, and did what he said. Her fingers glistened with his nearly fresh cum as she showed him, and she put them into her mouth and sucked them clean. She shuddered as his cum went down her throat.

"Good, good slut," he replied. "Now that you're thoroughly humiliated in front of all of our work colleagues, we can go back to our room and you can beg Daddy to fuck you hard again!" he told her.

"Yes Daddy," she said obediently. They made a few rounds and said they were leaving for the night. After their goodbyes, they walked back to the room and immediately inside Jake instructed her again.

"Dress off, on your knees, and you know what to do," he said calmly. This time she didn't hesitate. She was learning her place quite nicely. She lowered her dress, stepped out of her shoes, knelt to her knees and looked up at her new Master with genuine lust in her eyes.

Vueslak
Vueslak
229 Followers
12