Monika at the Butterfly Club

Story Info
Monika goes to an exclusive gathering to advance her career.
2.8k words
4.39
11.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thank you Arthur Schnitzler and Stanley Kubrick!)

Monika, an attractive, ambitious 23-year-old woman from Kansas City, came to Los Angeles to hopefully break into modeling and the movies. She found a job as a waitress in an upscale bistro and was eventually hooked up with an agent. After a time her agent mentioned an exclusive "Butterfly Club" in Hollywood, known only to the inner circle of Tinseltown's richest producers, directors and film executives. It was not exactly a nightclub or bar, but a network of wealthy swingers who periodically met at various mansions for sex parties. The agent gave her an invitation to one of these gatherings, saying it would be attended by people who could help her with her acting career. The invitation had a butterfly logo on the front. Inside were a telephone number and a PIN code to RSVP. At the bottom of the invitation were the words "Strictly Confidential." Monika thought this all very exotic, very "inside." She called the number, punched in the PIN, and was given an address, along with a date, time, and PIN for the entry gate.

Monika arrived at the hush-hush party around 11:00 p.m., along with dozens of couples and a number of single, attractive young women like herself. She was met at the gate by uniformed servants, who verified her invitation. Inside the ornate grille-work gate and high walls was a lavish estate, with lighted gardens, large palms, pools, fragrant plants, and manicured lawns. The house itself was more like a major metropolitan museum than a home. The floors were of polished marble. Large, old-master art works covered the walls, in some places two and three rows high. There were suits of armor in lighted alcoves, and antique statuary, most of it of Roman and Egyptian provenance, standing on tables and pedestals and inside illuminated display cases. Monika had no idea that private people lived in such splendor. She wandered through the crowd of beautiful people, most of them of middle age and older, looking for her agent or another familiar face. A waiter in black tie offered her a drink, which soon caused her body to hum with warmth and sensual excitement. She struck up a few casual conversations with other young women, and several attractive older couples introduced themselves and welcomed her. She thought she recognized a few movie stars among the guests, but was not certain.

She was chatting with an intelligent, professional-looking man and his young, attractive companion when there was a subdued commotion at one end of the large drawing room.

The other guests, who up to this point had been talking and laughing, grew quiet. An isle gradually appeared in front of her, as people backed up to make a pathway from one end of the room to the other. Following the eyes of those around her, Monika saw two older women in robes leading a naked light-colored black man through the crowd. The slow way the man was being led gave their progress the quality of a religious procession. The man seemed blind or drugged. His eyes stared blankly into space, or were perhaps focused on something inside himself. Rippling murmurs of astonishment and admiration spread through the room.

When the three reached her, Monika realized that the black man was just a youth, perhaps in his early twenties, and not much over 5 feet tall. The only big thing about him was his oversized sexual organs. His penis, given his short stature, appeared enormous, its purple-colored head swinging slowly back and forth at the level of his kneecaps. His large balls rolled in a relaxed sack half way down his thighs. Monika was stunned, even awe struck, and like others around her gave an involuntary gasp of surprise when she saw him. When he passed her, she noticed the two women attending him were chanting in a strange language—maybe ancient Greek or Hebrew. She thought she heard the word "Lana"—or was it "Mana" or "Anna"?

After they passed, Monika followed along behind them, a strange, electric agitation running through her body. She felt as if she had been hypnotized or drugged, and was intensely excited. There was the smell of incense in the air.

Ahead of them, at the end of the room, was a raised couch upon which a slender young woman, about Monica's own age, was lying naked, her head and shoulders resting upon cushions. The girl's thighs were spread wide, revealing a plump, shaven pubis and swollen labia. She, too, was attended by two middle-aged women, except these were full-bodied and completely unclothed, with large, pendulous breasts, wide hips, and thickly-haired pubic mounds. There was a tender, almost loving quality in the way the two women stroked the girl's hair, stomach and thighs, and whispered in her ears. Now and then one of them ran her fingers over the girl's pudenda, as if both to comfort her and tease out her inner lips, which, from the way they glistened, had either been well oiled or were flowing with the nectar of anticipation. They seemed to be whispering endearments and encouragement, telling her to be brave, to relax and be calm, and of the glorious pleasures that were about to come to her. As they murmured such words, they lightly kissed her forehead and lips.

A large half-circle had gradually formed around the couch where the girl was waiting. When the black youth finally stood before her, there was an electric silence of expectation in the room. The only sounds were the strange chants and whispers of the attendants.

At this point, a tall, impeccably-dressed older man with a mane of silver-gray hair stepped into the circle. In a sonorous voice that sent shivers up Monika's spine, he said, "After many tests and trials, we have invited these two beautiful young people to be initiated into our high company. From this day forward, they will be known to us by new names, and when they are called by these names, they will deny us nothing, but give all and everything."

Turning to the young woman on the sofa, he continued. "Rebecca, because of your beauty, your sensuality, and your loyalty, you have been chosen to experience the divine ecstasy of carnal love. On the shaft of this man's wonderful organ, you will be taken to a secret place within the ordinary world, where you will experience the true nature of spiritual life. There, on waves of rapture, you will meet your god, and receive his burning, life-giving essence in your sacred temple. You will know the bliss of heaven. In the delirium of your orgasms, you will experience eternal life. Henceforth, the urgent, spewing phallus will be your god. You will never refuse its call, and never again know fear or death, but live with immortals."

Turning then to the young man, he said, "Thaddeus, we have chosen you to initiate Rebecca into our sacred company. With your magnificent penis, you will open the way to Paradise for her, and lead her into the eternal world. With the head of your rigid phallus, pound the doors of her most holy places until they open to you and receive your burning seed! Ravish her sacred parts until she no longer knows her name! Plunder her old and childish shrines, lay them waste, and shape them anew in your image! Her womb will henceforth be the temple in which she receives the living god. Build for her the new temple! Give this beautiful young woman her new name!"

While the man was speaking, the two women attending the young black man let their robes slide off their shoulders and onto the floor. They were thin and lovely. Naked, they seemed to glow in the diffuse light of the room. Monika noticed that all four of the female attendants had butterfly tattoos on their lower abdomens, just above their triangles of pubic hair.

After the distinguished, older man had finished speaking, the young man came out of his seeming trance and focused his eyes on the young woman trembling on the couch before him. One of his attendants, kneeling down beside him, began to oil his lengthening and rising penis. Gradually, the huge member thickened and its veins bulged. He stood there, unmoving, his eyes fixed on the girl's shaven and open vulva, the only sign of his excitement being his enormous rigidity. The woman oiling him chanted softly in the strange tongue, as if enacting some archaic ritual.

For her part, the girl's eyes were locked on the massive organ upon which her old life would be destroyed and her new self created. She began to pant and twist in what appeared a mixture of fear and anticipation. The women attending her increased their caresses and assurances, kissing her ears and fondling the lips of her vagina as they whispered to her.

Monika noticed that she, too, was breathing rapidly, and her knees trembling.

As if through a thick, sensual haze, she felt a soft, small hand run up her back and down over her buttocks. She sensed a warm, musky, female presence beside her. Had she been drugged? Was she imagining the hands running over her bottom and thighs? Across the circle, she saw a woman extract a man's penis from his trousers and stroke him into erection. The sight of the man's excitement caused a surge of juice within her. She was afraid to move, or turn to see whose hand was touching her, lest it stop. She did not want to be alone with the passion that was rising within her. Gradually, the soft hand lifted her skirt over her hips, exposing her ass and panties. Monika felt helpless to stop it, even if she had wanted to. Her eyes ran from the member of the black youth to the waiting girl's pouting labia, and then to the crowd of guests. Monika felt her panties being pulled over her bottom and pushed down her thighs, and then soft fingers run up and down between her buttocks and lightly probe the length of her dripping pussy. Half consciously, she shifted her feet to make room for the exploring fingers, which were delicately teasing apart her labia and massaging her lush pubic mound. Monika had opened like a faucet. When her panties dropped down her naked calves, she could feel how her excitement had soaked them through.

In the illuminated circle, one of the girl's attendants had knelt between her thighs and was opening her vulva, exposing to the crowd the fullness of her labia, which, when parted, had the shape of a butterfly with spread wings.

Fully erect now, the young black's rigid member curved upward, its darkness reflecting the room's false candlelight. One of his attendants was singing as she rolled the youth's heavy balls in their loose sack. Without understanding the words, Monika sensed she was urging his testicles to fill the waiting girl with their life-giving seed, to bathe her ruined places with their healing balm, and take her to paradise on their sacred floods.

When he was judged to be of sufficient hardness, he was led between the girl's open thighs, and his staff bent down by one of the attendants until its large, purple head just touched the lips of her opened pussy. The guests crowded around to witness the delicious ecstasy the opening of her temple would bring to both of them. At least a dozen men in the circle were masturbating, while others were being stroked by their female companions. Several couples were having intercourse standing up, belly to belly, half turned to the spectacle being enacted, the women's evening dresses pulled up around their waist, their naked thigh cradled in the crook of their partner's arm, their burning eyes fixed on the young man's cockhead as it began to slowly open the girl's glistening vulva.

Monika, too, had moved in close, pushed along by the hand that had taken possession of her and that was now thrilling her labia with intricate movements. The fingers caught her flowing juices and spread them over her pubic mound and clitoris. The audacity of a complete stranger lifting her skirt from behind, taking off her panties, and manipulating the mouth of her vagina had completely overwhelmed her. The mystery of who was exploring her was as exciting as the violation itself. Monika's breathing came in gasps, as she teetered on the verge of orgasm. "Don't stop!" she kept whispering to the unknown hand, "I'm almost there! Don't stop!"

The panting girl on the couch stared with widened eyes as the massive head of the youth's organ was moved up and down over her clitoris and labia. Finally, placing the flaring head of his penis in the mouth of the girl's channel, the attendant urged him to enter her slowly and completely. As he thrust gently forward, the girl's eyes rolled up into her head and then shut tightly. She let out a low, guttural cry of ecstatic agony.

At this moment, Monika, too, groaned and her thighs trembled. Sensing her orgasm, the hand pushed deep into her vagina and then up and over her clitoris. Monika's entire body began to shake in a wrenching orgasm. Her knees threatened to buckle under her. While the other guests crowded forward to better witness the girl's impaling, Monika was unable to move or think. Wave after ecstatic wave of orgasm swept through her. A soft, female face nuzzled her neck, just behind her ear, and whispered, "Yes! Come for me, my darling! Yes!" Monika's vagina clasped convulsively on the woman's small hand.

Monika wanted to rest. The feelings had become too intense. She squirmed and twisted, trying to pull away, but the woman's left arm had snaked around her abdomen and held her firmly. Crazily, frantically, in a kind of delirium, Monika had a second orgasm. Her eyes closed and another groan escaped her. It was too much. She thought she was going to faint. She felt the woman move to the front of her, sliding her left arm around the small of her back. The small hand that had been between her buttocks now probed her pubic mound and clitoris from the front and three fingers were pushed into her clutching vagina. Suddenly, with no warning, Monika came a third time and fell into darkness. Her knees gave way and she felt herself collapsing in slow motion, dragging her mysterious intruder down with her onto the marble floor.

The next thing she knew, Monika was being helped onto her feet by strong arms and a man's warm voice was comforting her. Opening her eyes, she saw a dark, handsome man of middle age, with a full, sensual mouth and strong teeth. He was laughing. "Laura is such a naughty girl!" he was saying. "She can't be controlled."

Monika was too captured by her feelings and atmosphere to be confused or embarrassed. All that had happened and was taking place around them seemed somehow to be completely natural, as if what was strange was that people did not always behave in this way, were not always coming together to laugh and thrill to the incomparable ecstasy of sexual intercourse. She could hear sounds of love making all around her, and knew that the young woman was being ravished and her vagina completely destroyed on the monstrous organ of the youth in some sort of archaic rite, and knew, too, from the guttural grunting sounds the girl was making and the way her head was turning left and right, her eyes shut and mouth open in a kind of snarling agony, that she had lost her normal consciousness and was helplessly experiencing one wrenching, animalistic orgasm after another. Monika herself had been carried away by the ecstatic strangeness of it all. Or perhaps the drink she had been given by the liveried waiters had contained some kind of narcotic or aphrodisiac? She remembered that after taking only a few sips, her entire body had begun humming with excitement. Or was it the odd chanting and incense that had induced some kind of trance? Although everything around her was incomparably strange, it all seemed weirdly familiar, as if she had dreamed or lived it all somewhere else before, or perhaps in another lifetime.

The mysterious Laura, whose audacious hand had probed her most secret places, turned out to be a small, voluptuous blonde, not much older than Monika herself. She was standing in front of Monika laughing into her eyes, holding her soaked mound in one hand and running the other over her neck and shoulders in such a warm, playful way that she found herself laughing, too, with an unaccountable happiness, as if she had her entire life been a captive, and was only now, for the first time, set free.