Monkey Town at Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Bro and Sis play in the Indoor Playground.
4.4k words
4.5
7.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every two weeks on a Friday our local indoor playground Monkey Town opens its doors at night. Not for the children, but for a selected number of ladies who like to play in the attractions without their kids. Playing with each other reliving their youth and playing out long time coveted fantasies.

Many girls have secret sexual fantasies, often centred around chases ending in an overpowering by one or more unknown males. Monkey Town offers the opportunity to materialise these dreams and fulfil those secret urges. I'm one of the hunters, a team of virile studs employed to assure the ladies a hot time. We chase the MILFs through the maze. Our goal is to catch the gals and take possession of their knickers. Girls who lose their panties must earn them back with a sexual favour to the holder of her slip.

But that's after the chase. In the Maze another fun element is that we can practically do as we please with the caught MILF's. This is off course to increase the thrill element of the hunt for the ladies, but it's also a big enticement for the hunters to catch the girls. It's free pussy for all. It's not only the MILFs who live out a fantasy, for us it's the same. We can do what normally is inconceivable. We do what we only imagine at other times. Grab the girls in the crotch and rip their panties off. And then have us a little bit of sexual fun. I've pinched many tits, dipped my fingers in a lot of pussies, and have even penetrated my cock in several cunts. All inside the maze of the indoor playground.

The girl who still wears her panties at the end of the game is called the winner and is given the choice what she wants to do. Most ladies come to get shagged good. Therefor the goal to avoid getting caught in the maze and escape genital activity is very nice during the chase itself, but it's not the prize they came for. So, they choose an interlude with one of the stallions and all end up getting a real good fucking. Hassle free and without consequences in their normal lives.

AMBER

A big surprise to me was my next-door neighbour MILF partook in the filthy activities in Monkey Town. The mid-twenties redhead is a fragile skinny little thing and mother of two. She has a sweet round face, tiny kiddy-titties and small hips which make you wonder how she could have given birth to her two kids in the first place.

Amber turned out to be a real slut. My neighbour MILF not only loves to be gangbanged, but she's also addicted big time. Every four weeks or so her urge for carnal sex is so huge she comes to play in Monkey Town at an adult night. Every time she ends up being in the middle of a gangbang by al present males. She needs her tight pussy filled up with huge thick cocks repeatedly.

We keep her poor cunt occupied almost nonstop. After one minute of pistoning her tight twat another big dick takes over. This frequency ensures a continuous attack on her senses where we the fuck studs get enough recuperating time to keep it up almost indefinitely. A good gangbang is typically executed by five men. This ensures a good rhythm with the ladies' cunt getting pumped ongoing and the studs' cocks keeping ready without losing interest or getting too excited.

After some ten minutes rotating this way with Amber on her back on top of the fuck bench, the butt right at the edge, her legs spread with her knees bent like a frog, we change her position. We bent her over the bench, her feet on the floor, the belly on the bench sideways so her torso stretches the width of the bench. This way we can easily attack her from both sides, one dick up her fuck box, another up her throat. We keep rotating so Amber's pussy gets battered continuously while our cocks are being warmed up with her mouth and hands three at a time.

The position evolves to Amber with her right knee on the bench, her left foot still on the floor. Her pussy is now slightly tilted and so is the angle of attack of our cocks inside her pussy. Amber is already whining non-stop, the words she utters mostly are something like "fuck, fuck, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, oh my gawd, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Amber's position evolves further to a vertical position standing up, one leg held up at her knee giving an easy entrance. Fucking a gal with trusts upwards is o so nice. It's a good position to hold on to her tits and to finger her clit. Again, we continue to switch continuously.

Next position is on the floor, where we take Amber in a sandwich doggy style. Revolving again we keep her airtight, with a cock inside her pussy, one up her back door, and one keeping her mouth shut.

The finale is again on the bench, with Amber on all fours. Since Ronny, one of our black monkeys, had caught her knickers in the maze this time he had opened the gangbang and was now to finish her off. His mighty BBC dipped into the tight white grotto for the last time and pistoned the tired gal for another five minutes. First with slow deliberate strokes, but gradually increasing its speed. With his left hand on her lower back his right hand pushed her head on the bench, so her body got into a slanting down position, the small butt sticking up and receiving blow after blow from Ron's hard pushes. At last, he got to a standstill, his thick black dick rooted down inside Amber's love box. His bucking motions and the throbbing of his shaft showed he pumped her core full of his potent black seed.

For quite some time I didn't know how Amber got away with it all, but recently her hubby told me that Amber regularly takes a Saturday off from all the stress her job and the two young kids give her. She stays the Friday night over at some hotel to wind down and sleep a great part of the Saturday, coming home again refreshed and full of energy. If he only knew why...

JESSICA

Besides all the MILF's I've met and got to know at the Monkey Town nights I've also learned to know my favourite teacher Jessica in a completely different way. She's the teacher of Peter, my sister Barbara's six years old boy. I've met Jessica numerous times at school. Since I'm single, and my sis is a single mom and we live close to one another, I'm a big part in the life of my nephew Peter, and of my sis Barbara as well. On many days I pick up Peter at school. I'm almost like a dad to Peter, so I knew Jessica like a lot of daddies do. And I had my share of wet dreams with Jessica in the central role, not unlike other daddies.

On one of my first nights at the Monkey Town we unexpectedly met, and we discovered our mutual fondness of carnal love together. And maybe our lust also contained a core of genuine love. We bonded perfectly. Standing upright face to face our eyes drowned in each other's and our mouths melted together. We ended that night with our genitals glued together, my happy dick embedded deep inside Jessica's vagina. In slow repetitive strokes we moved my cock slightly in and out by slowly tilting our hips against each other counter-wise. The constant friction kept us both craving and eager for more, but we managed to hold back enjoying the magic moment to the fullest. It was tantric. When Jessica's legs began to tremble, I increased my trusts into that awesome pussy and finally came to a standstill with my pecker rooted deep inside. We came together as I flooded her womb with my sperm.

We agreed to meet in private, since both of us are single. But we also both love the sexual indulgence we partake in at the Monkey Nights. Jessica acknowledges that Monkey Town needs me as part of the Monkey Team, and I'll never deny her her part of fun in these licentious excesses. But our romantic liaisons including hard fucks we do nowadays in the privacy of our own homes.

BARBARA

At 27 my sister is some three years younger than me. She's a natural blonde, hair to her shoulders, blessed with firm C-size tits topped with thick nipples and a firm round butt. She became a young mother at twenty. The relationship with the father didn't work out, so Barbara became a single mother. Peter was born more out of lust than out of love, and I'm sure Barbara was better off without her fling. She's a perfect mother, and since we're very close as siblings Peter doesn't lack a father figure in his life.

The smart sister she is Barbara had to notice something was going on between Jessica and me. And she did. The first awkward moment was when she came to my house the moment Jessica left. Now what could Jessica say why she was leaving my place. She said Peter had left something at school. But why would she than go to my place instead of Barbara's.

Barbara started to ask me but dropped the subject immediately. A big smile came on her face as she said: "You do like Jessica, I know! Am I right to assume she also likes you, Jacob?"

There was no denial. We were caught more often with each other. We both didn't seek a steady relationship, but in the privacy of our own lives we became more open about the fact that we like each other more than a teacher and parent normally do. It wasn't a secret at home or at Barbara's. Peter thought it was great to see his teacher more often, especially at the home of his favourite uncle.

But to the outside world, at school, and at the Monkey Town, we held back. The surrender to romantic feelings for each other were kept limited to our private live.

I do enjoy watching Jessica frolicking with the MILFs, some of which are the mother a pupil. And to see her in hot live action with the fuck studs at Monkey Town Nights even deepens my lust for her. We try to evade interactions there, although we can't avoid it completely. Not that we mind, but we don't want to draw attention to it. What helps is that we approach our amalgamations at MT purely physical.

One Saturday afternoon Barbara and I were in Monkey Town. After an hour of fun with Peter on the trampolines and the slides we let him play with a friend in the ball pool while we drank a coffee on the terrace. Off course I loved the moms as they came down the slides, especially when they accidentally showed their knickers. Barbara noticed. But what was more, a few of them wore black panties with silver lettering saying, 'this Kitty played at Monkey Town'.

She nudged me saying: "Did you see those funny panties? It says something like their pussy plays at Monkey Town. That's funny and naughty!"

"Don't know. Can you point one out to me?"

"Look, that's Tabby on top of the slide now. She's about to come down with her daughter Fletcher, you know her, she's in Peter's class. I'm sure I saw her wearing one."

And indeed, as Tabby came down the slide and her short summer dress wound up to her waist it was clear she wore a 'this Kitty played at Monkey Town' panties.

"Wow, naughty indeed!" I said. Last month I witnessed Tabby being fucked silly by two black hunters as they took her in a sandwich after the maze hunt.

"Do you know where these are sold?"

"No, but I could ask Tabby if you want."

I went after Tabby. I said that Barbara was curious how she got her knickers, and that I knew they were not for sale and could only be won. Back with Barbara, I told her they can't be bought but only won, at some sort of game or play at a special event.

At school Barbara noticed that some mothers behaved themselves slightly different around Jessica and me. It was only very subtle, but Barbara didn't need big signs, especially since she'd seen those MT knickers. She couldn't grasp what it was until Tabby, who wasn't aware we are siblings, whispered to her in an unobserved moment: "This Jacob guy is really a hot stud. You should see what he hides inside his pants!"

"How would you know?"

"Well, I'm not allowed to say, but there's this place where you can get it on with beautiful hot men."

Barbara asked me what I thought she meant. I couldn't help but blush ar this direct and open question, but I said: "No, I really wouldn't know."

"I say there is a secret!"

"Well, maybe you could ask Jess."

That evening she asked Jessica. She confirmed there is indeed a place where you can go wild in complete safety and live out some dark fantasies.

"If you're into some wild action and not easily upset I can take you along and show you. You must promise though not to tell anyone. And you must ask yourself if you can handle witnessing up close people having live sex. Even if this is some hard-core action with someone you might know, like me, or somebody else you may know from school or the mall, or a visit to the Monkey Town."

"I think I could handle that."

"Furthermore, are you ready yourself to have sex with a complete stranger? I reckon you do, being a single mom and all that. Sure, you have sexual needs Jessica, I do. I can promise you this will satisfy you way better than your Hitachi. I love it, and it helps me keeping sane."

"What about you and Jacob?"

"Well, I won't deny we're very fond of each other, and it might be we'll go a long way. But we both have our urges, we don't possess each other, we give each other freedom. And to let you in on a secret, our relation started on one of these nights."

Barbara: "You're right, it's true I do have my needs. I sometimes had a fuck buddy, but not lately. My last toy boy was this handsome colleague of mine until he moved out of town. Hell, I think I can give it a try, that won't hurt me not. When and where is this?"

"It's every other Friday night at Monkey Town," Jessica said.

"No way! Monkey Town? That I must see!!"

"Yeah, imagine all the moms crawling through the maze and have fun as if you're young again! The best part of it is there will be men in the maze you must avoid."

"Why is that?"

"If they catch you, they take your knickers off. You can only get them back if you do them a sexual favour. That's the real fun of the night. I for one love the hunt inside the maze and try to stay in my knickers. I don't know about you Bar, but that's exactly my fantasy since childhood, getting caught and then being overwhelmed by some unknown guy."

Next day Barbara asked me if I could baby sit on Peter next Friday. Off course that was a no go, so she arranged Peter could go to her mother. With all recent events I figured I might see my sister in a compromising situation pretty soon.

THE MONKEY NIGHT

I ate at Jessica's that Friday. I asked what she thought of my sister going to the Monkey Night.

"Well Jacob, Barbara is a big girl, who knows what she wants and what she does. You shouldn't worry about her. I let her in on what to expect, and that didn't discourage her."

"Won't it be strange to partake in some actions with her around?"

"We like to take part in monkey business at the same time, and we even relish seeing each other having fun. Why would this be any different with your sister?"

"She is my sister..."

"So? You're both adults having your needs. I see no reason why you shouldn't enjoy watching Barbara enjoying herself."

I had to admit it never put me off seeing Babs in her knickers or in swimwear. She has the same effect on my crotch as all other females. And with Jessica I even love to see her in hot action with others.

It was a crazy night. There were twenty plus ladies crawling the maze, and we were with six hunters. Among the ladies were Jessica, Tabby, and my petite hot neighbour Amber. And my sister.

I must admit that during the first hour of free play quiet some of my attention was on my sister. I surprised myself that I focused many times on Barbara. Playing with the camera controls I did zoom in on her, observing her up-close, even delighting in her body. But this is my sister!

There was no way I could keep track of my sister inside the maze once the hunt started. So, it was all a gamble if we would hit on each other. For the bigger part of the hour, I came mostly upon MILFs without their panties. They had been snatched off by other Monkey Team members.

I stepped upon a small gal still wearing her knickers. She was someone I vaguely recognised, but not from any fun night. She was a newbie in this game, even more amazing she had not been caught yet. I was lucky she was close when she saw me. She turned around and tried to make a haste flight into the climb rope tower. We were on the third floor, at the top of the tower, where she threw herself into. She got stuck in the transition from the second to first floor, where she hung upside down in the ropes, in similar fashion as I found my sister many weeks ago (see chapter one). It was easy to pull her pale purple knickers up over her legs. I noticed the fabric in the crotch was thin and there was a hole on the spot where her clit would touch the material. Typically, the result of fingering her love button through her panties. This might very well be her most beloved knickers. I put the garment away in my fanny pack on by back.

Since she was stuck in an upside-down position, I had ample time to admire her smooth pussy. Her outer lips were swollen and had a nice pink shine, betraying her excitement. The inner labia peaked out and stood slightly apart, granting a nice view inside her promising pink vagina. I had to taste this morsel!

I grabbed her legs, put my mouth over her pussy and sucked on her tender lips. She tasted sweet. I dipped my tongue between her inner folds to get a good taste of her inside. She made some purring sound indicating my actions were not entirely unwanted.

"Alright dear, I'm Jacob. What's your name love?"

"I'm Cathy. What will happen next?"

"You can now leave the maze and have a drink. I'm sure we will have some more fun later. May I say your pussy tastes real sweet? I'd love to savour you some more, but that must wait for now."

Back to the hunt. The end was near but there were still some MILFs on the run, and among other hunters I was still on a prowl for knickers. I had been successful in avoiding my sister, but that was luck rather than wisdom. In hindsight I'm sure Jessica stayed close to my sister on purpose. At the time I believed that was even my rescue. Turning a last corner close to the exit I was suddenly eye to eye with my very own sister. As a hunter I was obliged to grab any girl I could, and not give free passage. My evasion surely was to seize Jessica, so Barbara would reach the exit unscathed. I dived forward and was sure to grab my love. But things ended differently. At the last split-second Barbara gave a tug on Jessica's arm which swung her towards the exit, leaving herself in the spot Jessica had been. So instead of a certain seizure of Jessica I found I had my hands on my very own sister.

Barbara smiled at me, raised her dress, and showed me her red knickers. "I believe the rules say you must now take my panties, bro!"

*****

As the bell chimed the hunt was over. We all gathered outside the maze in the restaurant corner of the hall. All MILFs and other guests including the hunter studs sat in a wide circle. In the middle there was a big bench set up approximate three by eight feet and three feet high, the top side made of an inch thick black sturdy looking cushion.

The ladies that had lost their panties in the maze hunt had to earn them back with a sexual favour to the holder. In public, right in front of their peers. It's the climax of the night where all the action so far has everyone charged up. It's a torrent of hot steamy sex. Because all the expectations and the ongoing visual stimulation the bouts of sex are never long and always intense.

So, Amber got her well needed gangbang, opened by Ronny since he had got hold of her knickers. After a serious rotation by all present studs, including myself, she was finished off by Ronny who nutted deep inside the completely screwed up gal.

All ladies got their fair share of sex. And the fuck studs even more. As my moment arrived, I was coupled with the newbie Cathy. I remembered I'd seen her at school being the mom of a kid from the first grade. She had been anxious about what was going to happen, but her fate was sealed the minute she stepped into Monkey Town's maze.

12