Monopoly - A Game of Chance Pt. 05

Story Info
The game reaches the final stages, people are finally naked.
6.3k words
4.48
26.5k
24
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers

Copyright © 2019 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the author.

Warning: If you don't like stories about wife sharing or swinging, you might as well move on, because that's all there is here. If you do like things like that, I hope you enjoy the tale I have spun. Have fun.

Author's Note: This is the fifth in a series. I would suggest you go back and read the first four to understand who is who and what's happening if you already haven't.

Monopoly: A Game of Chance Pt. 05

Chapter 27

Stopping by the bar, everyone had their drinks refreshed. It was still early in the evening and the game had a long way to go. Once everyone was sitting on the sectional, everyone looked at Carol. Blushing, she stood up and took her dress off. She sat back down holding her head up and staring at her husband.

"How are we going to do this?" James asked.

"Well, the women are going to fuck you. So... drop your pants and layback on the sectional and let them," George said smiling at him.

"Right," replied James.

Standing, he motioned for everyone to move off his side of the sectional. They all stood, moving around behind it. James removed his pants and underwear and lie back on the sectional. He looked up to see who would be first to fuck him. The women were all rolling the die to see who would go first. Susan won the toss. Looking at her husband, he just smiled as she slipped her panties off. He nodded at her as she raised her skirt, nodding back, she straddled James' hips. Reaching behind her she lined his hard cock up with her dripping opening. Sighing at the touch of his cock to her labia, she slipped slowly down, until he was deep inside her.

"Oh god," she sighed turning to watch her husband.

He was watching her, smiling and nodding his consent.

"Fuck him," he said softly.

Susan shivered at her husband's words, closed her eyes, lifting off of James' cock. When she had it just where she wanted, she slammed down onto him, hard. Susan grunted, James groaned. Susan started to bounce up and down on James' cock, hard and fast. She was almost there. Having everyone watching, especially her husband, was very erotic. Her orgasm started and continued for the next minute. Finally slamming down on him one last time she screamed loudly and stopped.

Shaking and shivering, she slowly climbed off, James. She staggered over to her husband and collapsed into his lap. He hugged her hard, pulling her dress down to cover her.

"I love you so much," he whispered in her ear.

Susan moaned unable to speak. Mark hugged her once again. They both looked over at Steven. Beth was next and was just climbing on top of him. She lined up his hard cock with her tight pussy and slammed down onto him quickly. She sighed as he just slipped right into her. James grunted. Then Beth was fucking herself on his cock. Every time she slammed down on to him she would groan. Then she was coming, hard. She slammed down onto him one last time as she cried out with pleasure. She had been so turned on watching Susan fuck him, she had almost had her orgasm as she slammed down on him the first time.

Lifting herself off of him, she wobbled over to her husband. He took her in his arms and hugged her. Looking up into his smiling eyes, she smiled back.

"Was it good for you?" she asked.

"It was. I love you so much," Collin replied.

"I love you too, darling."

They both looked over at James as he lay there on the sectional, waiting. Michelle stood there looking down at him, smiling. He was watching her, as she took her panties off and pulled her skirt up. James smiled when her pussy came into sight. He had always wanted to see her naked. This was the next best thing, she would be fucking him with her pretty pussy. Straddling his hips, Michelle reach down grabbing his slick cock and placing at her entrance. Smiling down at him, she slammed her pussy down on him. She just smiled. He grunted.

Michelle didn't last long, especially when she shifted her gaze to her husband. He was watching her pussy go up and down James' cock intently. Michelle could see the tent in his pants. She was just so turned on by his gaze that she started to cum on the third slam down on James.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming," she shouted.

George looked disappointed that it hadn't lasted longer but, the night was young. Julie was next. She was a little nervous but, her husband had whispered to her that it was okay and he loved her very much. Taking her panties off, she lifted her skirt and straddled James' hips. Reaching down she held his cock against her vagina. Looking over at her husband, she smiled. He smiled back, nodding. Julie slowly slipped down onto James' cock. She groaned as it entered her body. Head back, her eyes rolled up into her head.

"Oh fuck," she shouted.

James groaned as she squeezed his dick with her pussy. Slowly, ever so slowly, Julie jerked her hips back and forth, her smile getting bigger and bigger as she did. She was going very slowly. She looked down at James.

"You better let me know if you're going to cum," Julie said.

James just nodded at her as he enjoyed the feeling of his cock swirling about in her pussy. She knew she wouldn't last long if she fucked him like the other women but, she knew she could hold out longer this way. She could feel her orgasm building. She was almost there. When it hit her she stopped dead still and shivered as her orgasm convulsed through her. Taking a deep breath, she rose off of James and went to her husband.

"Was it good for you," Bill asked, hugging her.

"It was. It was so different but, I did enjoy him. Thank you, dear. I love you," replied Julie.

"I love you, too," said Bill, hugging her again.

James looked up to see his naked wife standing there smiling down at him. He smiled up at her. She straddled his hips, lined up his cock with her opening and just slowly slipped down on to him. James groaned. Carol, sighed.

"One thing, dear," she said.

"What's that, sweetheart?" James asked.

"Don't think you will ever fuck them again after we get home."

"I see. So this is a onetime thing?" he asked.

"For you, it is," Carol replied smiling widely.

She pulled up off him and slammed down hard. She began to fuck her husband like she had never fucked him before and she was enjoying herself. She was almost there and she was going to keep fucking until she came. Bouncing up and down on James' cock, Carol was starting to cum.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming," she shouted.

James, just groaned as she slammed down on his dick one last time. He too was almost there but was holding back for his wife. When she started to lift off her husband, James shouted.

"Fuck, I'm coming."

Carol fell off him so he wouldn't cum inside her. James' sperm shot up into the air, splashing down on his legs. Then Beth was there, her mouth tight around his cock, sucking down his cum. Carol just laughed at her friend, thinking she was truly a slut. Carol went back and sat down.

Chapter 28

Susan stood up as James went to clean himself up. Looking around she was trying to decide who she would like to have fuck her. She went and stood in front of Steven. He smiled up at her, eyes wide.

"Oh my," Steven said softly.

Susan just nodded at him. Nodding back he undid his pants and pushed them down his legs. Susan hiked her skirt up, pulled down her panties, and straddled his legs. Slipping down in his seat, Steven made it easy for her to get to his cock. Susan groaned as she took hold of him. Sighing she placed him at her opening and slipped slowly down his hard cock.

"Oh, my," she croaked.

"Oh, god, that feels so good," Steven said softly.

Slowly, Susan started to mover her hips to and fro, in small circular motions. Steven growled his enjoyment.

"You feel great, Susan," Steven said.

"So do you."

They kissed as Susan started to fuck Steven's cock. Up, down, slow and easy. As Susan became more excited, she started to speed up and was soon slamming down onto the cock inside her body. She wasn't ashamed of what she was doing as she should be. After all, she was a married woman and her husband was sitting right across from where she was fucking her best friends husband. She wasn't embarrassed either doing what she was doing. She was reveling in the feelings and in the situation she found herself.

"Cum for me, Steven," she said groaning, looking over her shoulder at her husband Mark.

"I will, if you keep doing that, my dear," he replied softly.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, hard," Susan shouted, looking down at Steven.

"I'm coming. I'm filling you with my cum, baby," yelled Steven.

Susan slammed down on his cock one last time, kissing his lips roughly, hugging him tightly.

"Oh god, I can feel you running out of my cunt!" Susan growled softly in his ear.

Steven just groaned. He then sighed when Susan lifted off his cock, his cum running out to splash on his legs.

"I need to shower," Susan said heading to the bathroom.

Steven was right behind her but, she closed the door before he got there. Smiling he went to the other bathroom to clean up. As they were cleaning up, James looked at his wife. She smiled, then frowned, then smiled. A whole host of emotions were flashing through her mind and body. Sitting there watching Susan fuck Steven, she had forgotten about being naked. Now, that she had looked at her adoring husband, she was once again conscious of sitting there nude, for all to look at her. Not that she was modest, in any way, but these were her friends and co-workers.

When Susan and Steven returned everyone looked at Carol and James. Carol looked at her husband.

"All right, where do we do this, James?" she asked.

James looked around, then kind of waved Susan, Steven, Julie, and Bill off the sectional. Standing he waved his wife over and indicated she should lie down. Nodding, Carol, got out of her seat and went and laid down where her husband indicated. James dropped his pants and underwear to his ankles and knelt between Carol's spread thighs. When she felt James' cock touch her labia, she jerked a little, then moaned as she felt every inch of him slide into her super wet pussy.

"Oh fuck," she shouted.

"Oh god, you feel so hot and so wet," James said.

James started to fuck her, hard. Carol just looked up at him, eyes wide, mouth open as he pounded her into the cushions.

"You better close your mouth or something my slide right in there," James said.

Carol closed her mouth, then looked around at her friends and co-worker as they watched her getting fucked by her husband. She shivered, then moaned, looking back up at her wonderful husband. She felt a love for him that she hadn't felt for a long, long time. Not that she stopped loving him. Just things had cooled down for the last couple of years. She knew, deep in her heart, that after tonight her love for him would be renewed and she would want him inside her as often as he could get it up.

James just looked down at his wife with adoration. He was in love with her but, now he was really in love with her. He had witnessed her having sex with another man, she had loaned him out to all the women here. The only thing he was afraid of was her wanting him more and more after tonight. He may have to find her a lover to keep up with her. Maybe... well enough of that, he would work that out after they got home.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming," Carol shouted. "I'm coming, I'm coming so good."

James stopped slamming into his wife. He had almost been there. So close but, no cigar. He scrambled up off of her, reaching down to help her up. Pulling her into his arms he kissed her hard. Carol kissed him back with passion. Turning out of his embrace, she went trotting to the bathroom to clean up. She returned and everyone was at the bar. Joining them, she took James' arm and stood with him, the only wife naked, smiling at everyone who looked at or spoke to her.

"I love you," James whispered in her ear.

"I love you," Carol replied softly.

Chapter 29

It took a while for everyone to get their fresh drinks and make their way back to the sectional to continue the game. After what had happened, the excitement was once again at a high level. All-day, they had been on edge every time they rolled the die across the board.

"Okay, I guess it's my turn again," said Michelle picking up the die.

Taking a deep breath, she rolls it gently across the board where it lands with a five showing. Picking up her marker she moves it to St. Charles Place.

"Crap," she said.

Taking her bra off, she tosses it on the pile again.

"I didn't get to keep that long," she quipped sitting back in her seat.

Linda picked up the die and gave it a gentle toss. It bounced across the board to stop with four dots on top. She breathed a sigh of relief as she moved her maker to Oriental Ave.

"I own that," she said smiling.

Beth was a little hesitant but, picked up the die and gave it a toss. It came to a rest. Five was her move. She moved her marker to Connecticut Ave.

"Oh fudge," Beth said standing up and removing her panties.

She tossed them on the pile of clothes and sat back down. Carol went to reach for the die but, Mark beat her to it.

"You're out, beautiful," Mark told her rolling the die.

"I realized that when I leaned forward," Carol replied.

Mark's roll landed him with a two. He picked up his marker and moved it to Community Chest. Susan groaned loudly. Mark picked a card off the top of the pile, reading it to himself first. Smiling he looked at his wife with an evil glint in his eyes. She groaned again.

"You get a house," he said laughing.

"You S.O.B.," Susan shouted.

Mark just laughed holding his hand out for a house. George dropped on in his hand. Reaching over the board he placed the house on Penn. Ave. Everyone groaned as there were now three places on that side of the board where you could lose two pieces of clothing. George picked up the die, giving it toss on the board. It came up a six. He wiped his brow and moved his maker to Ventnor Ave. He removed his shirt. Next was Collin. He looked at his wife, Beth nodded. He rolled a one. Beth gasped as Collin placed his marker on Chance. Picking up a card he read it to himself.

"May I consult my wife for just a second?" he asked.

"Yes," Michelle said nodding.

George just threw up his hands. It has appeared that he had lost control of the game to his wife. Collin just took Beth aside and let her read the card. She gasped. Then kissed him on the cheek.

"Go play the game," she said softly.

Nodding, Collin returned to his seat as did Beth.

"Fuck someone else's wife until she comes," he said.

Looking around the table he looked at each woman, even his own wife. Licking his lips, he stood and went and stood in front of Susan. She gasped but, was extremely excited by him wanting her. Mark just smiled as his cock grew in his pants.

"Where?" Susan asked standing.

"Right here, if Steven and the rest will move for us," he said.

They moved around behind the sectional and stood waiting. Susan pushed her panties down her great looking legs. Pulling her skirt up, she lay back on the sectional with her legs spread wide.

"Come and get it," she said smiling up at Collin.

She didn't even look at her husband. If he didn't want her doing this, he would have said something. That he didn't, did not upset Susan like she thought it might. She was glad to be his slut if that's what he really wanted her to be. She came back to the here and now when Collin pressed his cock against her opening. She sighed at the feeling of pressure as he pushed inside her body.

"Oh, yes," she gasped.

Once Collin was all the way inside her, he kissed her lips gently. Susan sighed as she kissed him back. When he pulled his lips from hers, he looked her into her eyes.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard," Susan said softly.

Collin smiled down at her and nodded as he slowly pulled out of her body.

"Ready?" he asked.

Susan nodded, closing her eyes. When Collin slammed into her pussy, she almost screamed her joy but, stopped, just rolling her eyes back in her head. Collin pounded her into the cushions under her. Even though he wasn't as big as her husband she was enjoying the difference. She was growling with each slam into her body. She was almost there. When Collin kissed her neck and squeezed her tit, she was there.

"Oh fuck!" she shouted. "I'm coming, I'm coming so good."

After she shouted, she had second thoughts about what she said, then shook those off. This is what her husband wanted her to do, he would have to put up with her enjoying herself. And she was. She was still coming. Hard. She felt Collin get up off of her. She should be getting up too. Unfortunately, she couldn't move. She was still being racked by orgasm. She felt someone there with her. Opening her eyes, she saw Mark's face and smiled.

"Is this what you want?" she asked softly.

"I do. Do you?"

"I do."

Susan sat up with the help of her husband. She pulled her panties back on and pulled her dress down to cover herself. She moved over into her place on the sectional. The others sat down. Julie reached over and patted her hand. Susan smiled at her.

"It's my turn, isn't it?" Susan asked.

"It is my dear," Mark said his voice calm and even.

Picking up the die, Susan looked at the board. She shivered and looked at her husband, she smiled at him. He smiled at her. She tossed the die onto the board. It jumped up once then landed flat with a four showing. She moved her marker to St. Charles Place. She took off her remaining stocking and tossed it on the pile. Steven picked up the die, taking a look at the board. He tossed the die.

"Come on five," he said.

Linda scowled at him as he watched the die land with four dots facing up.

"Aw come on. Any other time I would have landed on Chance," Steven shouted moving his marker to Oriental Ave.

"Two pieces of clothing, dear," Linda scolded.

Standing he took off his belt and the sock her retrieved when passing go and threw them on the pile. He sat back down and just smiled at his wife. James was next, he rolled the die and it came up a four. He moved his marker to Oriental Ave. Growling he took off his belt and sock. Leaning forward, Julie picked up the die and rolled it on the board. It came up a two. She gasped as she moved her marker to Oriental Ave. Grumbling under her breath, she stood and removed her panties and her last stocking. Tossing them on the pile she shivered. Bill picked up the die and gave it a toss. It stopped rolled showing a six. Smiling he moved his marker to Chance. He picked a card off the pile and read it to himself.

"Well, a get out of jail free card," he said waving it around so everyone could see it.

He placed it in his pocket.

"Drinks anyone?" George said.

"What the hell, yeah," said Mark.

Everyone else nodded and rose stretching as they all walked over to the bar with their glasses. Carol was in the middle of the crowd and some of the men were grabbing a feel here and there. She just wiggled her butt and giggled. Several of the men received slaps upside the head from their wives for their deed. When everyone had a fresh drink, they took their places on the sectional.

Chapter 30

It was still relatively early and when everyone was back in their seats, the game continued. Michelle, without a word, rolled the die. It came up a four. Moving her marker to Penn. RR, she pulled off her stocking and tossed it on the pile. Picking up the die Linda rolled. She got a six and moved her marker to the Electric Company. Shaking her head she pulled her panties down and tossed them on the pile.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,086 Followers
12