Monster Cock: A Theo Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Labia spreaders are mostly intended to get another person's labia out of the way of your mouth and tongue for oral sex -- they are particularly favoured by lesbians -- but they can be pressed into service to pull you open for all kinds of adventures. Including flicker whips.

Now he could whip my clitoris directly, and even get the bristles to flick just inside my vagina, which was pulled open by the spreader straps, Man, he was accurate with that thing. Each lash on those intimate bits hurt like fire. I capitalized on it by using the sharp pain to distract me from the growing dull agony in my arms and legs from the pressure of the pole.

Through tears of pain, I stole a glace at the clock. Only fifteen minutes to go. Good -- even though the whip was pulling orgasm after orgasm out of my tortured body, I was quickly beginning to feel that I'd had about enough for one night. At this point I just wanted him to fuck me and leave so Theo could get me down and I could go back to quarters to sooth my stinging skin in a cool bath.

Apparently Bluto thought it was getting to be time to wrap it up, too. He finally put the whip down and took off the rest of his clothes. He walked up to me, his massively erect cock exactly level with my cunt, still pulled wide open by the spreaders. He didn't really need lube, as I was plenty slicked up from the string of orgasms, but he squirted lots on and around my vagina just the same. Considering what was about to go into me, it was just as well. I was glad he had picked my cunt rather than my asshole, but I knew that this was still going to culminate a very painful, if thrilling, evening.

He put the head of his cock against the opening of my vagina and began a firm, steady pressure. At first, my vagina resisted stretching enough to accommodate his girth, but he persevered until it began to slide slowly in. I have a very deep vagina, but it could only accommodate less than half his length until the tip fetched up against my cervix. Once he had it firmly in place, he began a steady, slow thrusting.

My holy fucking mother of God! I had expected some painful stretching, but maybe I had overestimated what I thought my body could take. It felt as though I was being ripped wide open. He held onto two attachment points just above my waist height on either side of the pole to give himself more purchase as he made powerful thrusts that almost lifted my entire body. At least a lot of the weight came off my screaming shoulders and wrists when he did that, but it didn't do much to improve the pain in my pussy.

Fortunately, he was sufficiently turned on by all the sadistic foreplay that it didn't take him long to finish. His final, orgasmic thrust wrenched a muffled scream of true pain out of me as his cock jammed hard against my cervix. He stiffened in a rictus of orgasm as his cum pumped into me.

He backed away and watched me, my head hanging in a defeated posture and his cum oozing out of my pussy. Then he turned, collected his clothes, and walked out of the room.

Theo appeared quickly, picked up the scissors, and cut the ropes on my ankles rather than fooling around with Bluto's tight knots. He helped me lower my feet, still in their sexy but stupid stilettos, back onto the stool. He unclipped my wrists and grabbed me as I almost collapsed forward off the stool, and half carried me so I could sit on the edge of the bed. While he picked up the rest of the equipment from the floor, I reached behind my head to unbuckle the gag. I spat the sodden stuffer cloths into the "Wash and Disinfect" bucket, unclipped the spreaders from my aching labia, and examined the insides of my arms and legs. Big, ugly pressure bruises were rapidly spreading over all four of the places that had been clamped around the pole for an hour and a half.

"Uh, Theo," I said, and displayed the damage.

"Oh, fuck," he responded ruefully. "That's a new piece of restraint equipment that I haven't tried before. I had no idea that it would mark you up that much."

"Don't be too hard on him, Theo. I'm sure he didn't intend to violate the Prime Directive by marking me up. I wouldn't have had any real damage if he had just hung me from the pole, or tied me to it with my feet on the ground. It was wrapping me around it backwards that created so much pressure on those spots. Maybe you'd better add some instructions on how to use that pole properly to your client orientations."

"Good idea, Twenty-Seven. Get back to quarters and see if you can find some soothing ways to spend the rest of the evening. I'll have to give you a few days off until those bruises fade -- I can't have clients think they're being peddled damaged merchandise."

The other women would have been overjoyed at the prospect of a week or so without being impaled on a dildo and subjected to whatever perversions their clients came up with. Not me so much -- the nightly sex and bondage session was the only thing that broke the monotony of slave life. I'd have to find another pastime for a while -- maybe I'd work on my journal, or get T'Jalla to teach me how to knit.

I've always wanted to take up some other hand crafts besides pulling cock.


12