Monster Fucker Eliza Ch. 01

Story Info
The day after the prologue.
3.7k words
4.46
6.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YokoGrey
YokoGrey
41 Followers

~Chapter 1

Eliza awoke with a groan, everything hurt, from her tender bum to her sore throat and everything in between. Matters weren't made any better with just how filthy, heavy, and nauseated she felt. She groaned, tried to sit-up, and immediately regretted it as the world began to spin about her. She fell onto her back with a groan, waited a moment, and repeated the whole affair again.

It took what seemed like an eternity, each repetition feeling like shit as the world around her lurched, spun, and generally seemed to want to dick with her.

Eventually though, she managed to sit-up and once more regretted her decision as her stomach lurched and she threw up the vilest thing she'd ever had the pleasure of tasting or in her case re-tasting. It was slimy, transparent save for the specks of orange and green chunks that pepper the viscous fluid, it coated the inside of her mouth, and left strands of bitter mucus dangling from her lips and chin when she was done.

She panted, looking at what could only be described as a bucketful of vomit pooling at her feet. Wiping her mouth, she sat back on her hands, heaved a relieved breath, and looked up to the sky only to come face to face with her utterly useless familiar.

It buzzed and she rolled her green eyes.

"Some help you were," she muttered, turning her head to take in her surroundings.

A veritable heap of desiccated and most likely dead goblins lay scattered about, their gazes empty, their skin like prunes, and the stench of rot about them. A fly buzzed, landing on the lens of a glass-eyed goblin, and Eliza heaved, her gut threatening to revolt again. She shook her head, clamping her mouth with her hand as she attempted to swallow the rising bile only to panic when she saw her gut. It wasn't that she'd not seen it when she was throwing up, her mind had just washed over it, but now though...

She shook, emotions, anxiety, and a multitude of other sensations roiling about in her. She was... No, it couldn't be. It was impossible, gestation took weeks before anything started showing, even for people who'd fucked the little bastards non-stop. She should still have had time to get some sort of treatment once she'd made it back to town. It was after all one of the few thoughts that flittered through her addled mind during the whole affair, but now though.

She heaved, her familiar buzzed, floating a hand's span from her head as a sudden jolt shot up her spine. She doubled over, clutching her distended belly as agony racked her body.

The muscles in her core cramped, twitched, spasmed, and rocked every fiber of her being with pain and protests.

She gritted her teeth.

A jolt shook her, and she was forced onto her back.

She screamed as every muscle in her body seemed to want to tear itself apart. More sparks of pain ignited in her body and she was filled with a need to push. And, so she did.

Pushing with muscles she'd never used before as she felt her quim stretch unnervingly around whatever was emerging from her womb.

She screamed and her familiar watched.

She gritted her teeth, feeling her walls stretch painfully open as she pushed with all her might.

It was agonizingly slow and through it all, the horror stories she'd heard about goblin births rang through her mind. She'd have to...

With a sudden pop and a wet slosh, it ended. She collapsed to the floor a moment later, panting, sweat-soaked, and filled with a mixture of relief and dread.

A heartbeat later, her familiar floated up to her, glowing obnoxiously in the overhead sunlight.

It buzzed and she weakly swatted at it. She missed and it buzzed again, bobbing almost excitedly as it did so. She swatted again and mumbled," go away, what do you want?" She didn't have the time or the energy to deal with a useless piece of floating rock. She had to get back to town and as far away from whatever thing crawled out of her before it could do whatever it was that half-formed goblins did.

Her familiar chirped.

She blinked and it was then she noticed the floating display in front of her familiar's face and the silence. There was no blood-curdling cry of a goblin spawn or something equally dreadful. Other than the buzzing flies, a random breeze, and the chirping of her familiar it was silent.

She sat up gingerly, expecting to fall back as either vertigo took over or exhaustion slammed into her. Neither happened. In fact, she almost felt chipper. The feeling blossomed into outright astonishment as she saw the tuber-sized egg, that lay lazily in a puddle of mud and slimy fluid.

It couldn't be, but she'd seen enough of the damn things in her mother's study and had gotten in more than enough trouble to never forget what it was. A mana crystal. And, from its near transparency it was most likely a low-grade crystal. Still though, the things were worth a pretty penny, and she'd somehow managed to give birth to it? How that was even possible was beyond her along with its possible implications, because the only thing that was on her mind at that moment was just how much money she would make from selling the thing and possibly how she could get more.

Her familiar's chirp drew her back to reality. Squinting, she looked up and read the text plastered on her familiar's floating display.

~New Recipe Added.~

~Save?~

She furrowed her eyebrows, a question on the tip of her tongue.

The familiar's display flickered, and a set of new text was displayed.

~Recipe 001~

~Low-grade/low-density/mana crystal~

~Incubation time: 8 hours~

~10 gallons of goblin seed~

~Save? Yes/No~

She quirked an eyebrow reading the text then tentatively mumbled," yes?"

The display flickered and displayed.

~Saved.~

"Okay..." She mumbled, watching as the ball bobbed up and down excitedly.

She shook her head and turned her gaze back to the crystal, her mind once more returning to how much money she was about to make. She'd just have to figure out how to get back into town without looking like a crazy person and put her newfound wealth somewhere before she sold it.

Her familiar buzzed, chirped, and once more drew her attention.

~Store? Yes/No~ The display read.

She read it incredulously, shrugged, and said," yes?"

The familiar bobbed, its display flickering away before it zipped over to the crystal and made it disappear in a shower of sparkling dust.

Her eyes bugged as panic started blooming in her core.

"Hey!" She blurted, lurching forward to try and grab the crystal, only to grab a handful of quickly dissolving magical dust.

She cursed, glaring up at the familiar.

It buzzed, chirped, and displayed.

~Item Added to Inventory~

~View/Retrieve?~

She sat back onto her still sore bum and reread the display.

"Retrieve," she said tentatively.

It chirped, bobbed, and a moment later her crystal materialized in her hands in another shower of glittering dust.

"Well," she said, looking at the egg-shaped crystal, feeling its cold smooth surface against her calloused fingers.

Her familiar chirped once more and its display read.

~Store? Yes/No~

She nodded and the crystal was once more gone. She smirked. The thing might not have been useless after all, she thought, only to panic a bit when the familiar's screen vanished. It returned a moment later when she was about to say something.

It displayed.

~Inventory~

~1x low-grade/low-density/mana crystal~

Relief flooded her then, which in turn blossomed into an idea. If the familiar could store the crystal what else could she store within it? How much could she store? Along with a plethora of other questions and musings.

First though, she thought, looking around and remembering she was naked, scratched-up, and sitting in the middle of not only her own filth but a heap of most likely goblin corpses. She had to get back to town and scrub the stink of goblins from herself. Another idea crossed her mind in that moment as well. She quickly dismissed it. Even if her familiar could store the goblin corpses, she had no use for them. It wasn't as if there was a bounty on the things in town anyway, and she wasn't about to lug the damn things across the kingdom for a bounty in the capital or a larger town.

Putting away the thought, she staggered to her wobbly legs and proceeded to fall on her ass. She tried it again and was met with the same result. She repeated it a third time and once more fell. Cursing her luck, she crawled about on all fours and started searching for her sword and what remained of her clothes and cloak.

After about 20 minutes of fumbling among desiccated goblin bodies, some of whom were still alive, if barely, she groused and cocked her head towards the familiar.

"I don't suppose you know where my stuff is?"

It buzzed with the sound of what Eliza was coming to know as its," not my problem," sound.

She scowled and it buzzed, chirped, and zipped about the area before stopping at the edge of the clearing and chirping as it bobbed up and down.

She crawled over, shook her head, and picked up her mud-covered sword. A few moments later she'd found her cloak or at least what remained of it along with the tattered pieces of her clothing.

She sighed, wrapped herself in the torn but functional remains of her cloak, wobbled to her feet, and started for town.

It took approximately an hour of hard hiking before Eliza managed to make it back to town if the hamlet of Hamel-shire could be called a town. The place was more a collection of dingy farms surrounding a town center consisting of five non-residential buildings with the biggest being the Golden Goose Tavern, which only held that distinction because it stood at two stories. Other than that, it was a typical plastered mud, wood, and stone building with a large chimney. It looked more like a house than anything and was far from the best place Eliza had ever stayed, but the rooms were cheap, had their own private baths, and it was far better than spending a night out camping, no matter how broke she was.

Scampering into the barely decorated tavern and inn, she was glad to have reached town at a time when most people were busy working and not loitering about in the only entertaining place in the hamlet. The tavern was empty save for the comely and humbly dressed innkeeper's daughter with her blue eyes, brunette hair, and freckle-spattered face, who blanche visibly at Eliza's appearance, and her portly, bald, and mustached father, who quirked an eyebrow and gave the adventurer an unreadable look. Eliza nodded, giving the two of them a smile or at least what she hoped was a smile and said," can I get some water for a bath?"

Eliza's room was a hovel, when compared to the luxury she'd lived in with her mother, but after years of spending nights in less than savory places, she was used to, "sub-par accommodations," as the old bat used to say. There was a tiny bed, a table, a chair, and a private bathroom, which in her opinion was the best part of the whole affair, especially for the price and how much of a backwater Hamel-shire was.

She quickly disrobed, tossing the tattered remains of her cloak to the floor, and hurried to the bathroom, leaving her somewhat useful familiar to float about and do whatever it was the thing did, when she wasn't paying attention to it.

Letting out a relieved breath Eliza slipped into her room's excuse for a copper tub and let the lukewarm water sooth her remaining aches. She still stunk like shit even after scrubbing herself raw for nearly half an hour, but it was better than walking about with all that gunk clinging to and caking her skin. She closed her eyes, letting her mind and body drift as she relaxed. Muscles uncoiled, tension left her features, and she inhaled the soothing aromatic scents, she'd taken from home. It was in those moments her mind finally allowed her to reflect on the past day's events.

She'd been gangraped by a horde of goblins, lost her virginity to the filthy creatures, woken up in the middle of a bunch of corpses, effectively, given birth to a small fortune, and yet... Her hand drifted, resting on her still taut stomach as more memories poured in. She felt nothing. How that was even possible was beyond her.

Why wasn't she in a corner panicking or tearing out her hair, gibbering like a madman, or doing something just as depressing to cope with what she'd just gone through? She'd heard the stories of women or the rare man, that had been assaulted or worse yet, dragged into one of their warrens. The thought sent a shiver down her spine; she'd gotten lucky and whatever the case was, she'd thank her lucky stars for that at least.

Her thoughts continued to drift, eventually settling on the mana crystal, she'd somehow given birth too. If squeezing out what was essentially a magical component out of one's cunt was considered giving birth. It made absolutely no sense. She needed some way of understanding what was happening to her, and there was only one person she knew that could answer her questions; the only issue was that the ancient crone was probably the last person she wanted to talk to. There were others of course, but there was only one who'd do it for free or as free as it ever got with the hag. She let out a frustrated noise and slouched into her tub, letting the water slosh over her flaxen hair.

"This is utter shit." She muttered, forming bubbles with each word.

After a while she dragged herself out of the tub, toweled-off, slumped onto her rented room's tiny bed, and completely passed out. Exhaustion had finally caught up to her and as she dozed on her threadbare bed naked and a cool draft tickled her tender flesh, she dreamt.

Bodies writhed about, their forms myriad, but each brought a bliss like no other with every sensual caress or tender suckling. She luxuriated, writhing in bliss as delicate fingers traced lines across her abdomen, through her groomed bush, and settled onto her sex. The fingers teased, gently rubbing her rosebud, while others more, parted her folds and teased her with the whispers of penetration. She bucked her hips, a plea escaping her lips in the form of a moan. It was soon smothered as a pair of plump lips met hers.

It tasted like wine and freshly baked pastries. It was utterly intoxicating, a pleasure that was further heightened when another hand, this one calloused and firm cupped her breast and lips softer than downy feathers started suckling her teats.

She moaned again, the gentle sensation filling her mind with bliss. It was lulling and somehow accentuated by the caress of something cold, slimy, and utterly alien slithering up her spine. She shuddered each time.

She could have indulged in the moment forever, but it was not to be. She cried out in ecstasy as her quim was suddenly plundered and she was once more in the waking world, drenched in sweat and the obnoxious glow of her familiar above her face with a message displayed.

~We need to talk~

She blinked as her mind returned to a more lucid state and the message filtered into comprehension. A moment later the display flickered.

~Meet me in the capital~

~you have 1 week~

She scowled, knowing who sent the message, then let out a frustrated growl as she threw her pillow at the familiar, who just shifted and dodged the projectile.

"Fuck," she groused and impotently beat her bed like a toddler throwing a tantrum. Of course, the old bat would know. It was her familiar after all. It wasn't that she hadn't been planning on contacting her vaunted and so-called mother for answers, but it was one thing to want to do something and then have it thrown in your face before having the opportunity to come to a decision on how to handle it. It was just like her, after all.

She sighed. Whatever the case, the old crone had answers and there was still something she needed to take care of in town.

She tossed on a loose tunic and breeches from her pack and sauntered her way into the tavern.

The tavern's ground floor was alight with activity. Town's folk busied themselves drinking, gossiping, and eating, all of which stopped the moment she cleared the final step and every head and eye in the place turned to face her.

She walked towards the bar with her familiar in tow, utterly oblivious to the stares until her ears twitched and the silence finally hit her. She cocked her head, a question on her lips as she took in all the eyes on her. There were at least two dozen pair of eyes on her and from the size of Hamel-shire it was probably the entire damn town.

"Um," she started, a nervous hitch to her voice. She'd never been one for being the center of attention even with her past. Sure, she could fake it, but she needed a few mugs of ale and the promise of a good time to get in the mood.

"Miss," a raspy voice said, drawing her back to reality.

She blinked, looked around for the source, then looked down as the voice cleared its throat.

"Um..." She started again, not knowing what to say to the wizened, bow-backed, and wispy-haired man in front of her with his gnarled cane and his rough woolen cloak.

The man nodded," on behalf of the town of Hamel-shire, I'd like to thank you for taking care of our little goblin infestation."

She blinked her brain once more stuttering to a start as his words clicked into place.

"You're welcome," she finally said," but..."

The man shook his prune-like head, one knobby hand raised," as the elder of this hamlet and on the behalf of my people I cannot take a no for an answer," he said as she watched him, trying to keep her expression somewhere between stoic and humble. Like hell she was going to let these assholes get away with tricking her in the first place, but as she'd learned from the Blackfish, a mask went a long way, even if it were half-assed. Besides, she needed the money.

"Thanks to your efforts we are free of those vile creatures and can once more venture out freely into the outlying forests without fear, even if it is for a little while, and because of that and on behalf of my people I'd like to offer you a reward."

She smiled.

"And an opportunity to put your prodigious skills to more use."

She quirked an incredulous eyebrow.

~Gertrude

And, somewhere deep in the Black-tooth forest, Gertrude moaned, grinding her green and bubbly bum on the oversized nose of her favorite toy and cum depositor's gaunt and stubbly face. The strung up former huntsman was the best, his nostril teased her small swollen sopping sex, drawing her to the edge each time his nose's tip flicked her engorged bud. The sensation sent shivers through her pudgy petite body, eliciting more pleasured moans from between her plump lips.

She'd captured the idiot fool years ago and his face had become her favorite form of stress relief and as the matriarch of a goblin warren she needed all the stress relief she could get, even if it was from the overstimulated husk of a supposedly once great hunter.

Grabbing her milk laden tits, she pinched her erect nipples between stubby fingers and gnarly nails, beading milk from their tips. Her sour and somehow yet sickly-sweet cream pooled, trailing a path along the curves of her heavily pregnant belly before settling into the nook of the hunter's bony collar.

She ground her butt more into the restrained man's face as he desperately tried to breathe, his rigid vein-riddled cock throbbing painfully in rhythm to her frantic motions as the leather wrapped cock-ring around his phallus prevented him from finding release. She was close, the tension in her loins were at their peak and she wasn't about to let something like her toy's need to breathe or worse yet, cum stop her. The thought was enough and like a dam she burs. Crying out in bliss as her pussy spasmed, drenching her toy's face in her sour-juices.

"Fuck," she moaned, slumping from her toy's face and onto his emaciated chest as he desperately gulped for air. She lay there, letting the orgasmic afterglow fade as he continued to fill his lungs like a fish out of water while his cock continued to twitch desperately as pearls of precum beaded at its reddened tip.

YokoGrey
YokoGrey
41 Followers
12