Monster Fucker - Redux Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YokoGrey
YokoGrey
41 Followers

She blinked, finding more of the monsters with their grotesque visages streaming into the room. There were too many. Was this all she could do? She'd just...

"Vengeance... power..."

There was...

"Vengeance...Power..."

She groaned.

"Vengeance...Power..."

She staggered to her feet; they snickered.

She bared her blooded teeth, calling on what little of her power that had returned. If they were going to take her back, she'd take as many of the vile creatures down before they did so to her.

"Vengeance..."

She blinked, hearing the word. It was a caress, a whisper laced into the very air, yet somehow louder than the mocking goading of her tormentors.

"Power..."

It thrummed; her hackles rose. It was coming from the crystal, but she dared not look behind her. It was power and it was calling to her.

"Vengeance..."

Her heart raced, letting it caress her skin.

"Power..."

Her blood boiled as it poured into her.

"Take it..."

And she did. It surged, filling every part of her being to bursting. It burned. It was too much. It would...

She would...

If she were going to die, she'd take them with her at least. She screamed, the power met her, and engulfed everything.

~Eliza

It started with a whisper, a caress that slid into the marrow of her brain. It ran through the roads of her nerves igniting sparks of pleasure with each passing moment, lulling her to ecstasy. It blossomed as a caress ran up her bare arm, sending shivers up her spine from its bristled and slimy whisper.

She moaned, shuddering only to redouble into a groan as another caress grazed her other arm.

It was like...

Another moan, this one guttural as her loins were teased with the barest of grazes.

She wanted...

Another, another moan, another, another groan, another, and she writhed, undulating in wordless bliss.

It was...

She wanted more; she wanted...

Lights bloomed, and she cried out, only to find herself awake, panting, and drenched in her tiny cot in their tiny cabin.

Inhalation.

Exhalation.

It was just a dream, she told herself, letting air flood her straining lungs. It'd been ages since she'd...

She sighed, running a hand through her matted hair.

She needed a drink or at least something with a kick at least.

With that thought in mind she found herself on the junk's deck. The sky was a purple mess lit by twinkling stars, and the faltering struggles of a setting moon and a rising sun. She'd still not found her drink, but a little fresh air would do her some good, besides, it was a far better prospect than attempting to go back to sleep. Shuffling across the worn but well taken care of deck, she sighed, resting her elbows on the boats railing, greeting the weathered captain with a grunt as she settled in.

The man was a gangly thing of taut skin, muscle, and bone. Eliza licked her lips as she watched him hull a mess of ropes onto the deck from the river with small cages full of skittering crabs and other armored water bound creatures dangling from its weighted bulk. It was a sight and once more she licked her lips, seeing the sweat trickle down his worn and tanned face. A shiver rolled across her hunched over frame, watching his muscles bunch and strain, hearing his heavy breaths, and imagining just...

"It would be just a taste," a voice whispered in the back of her mind," just a taste..."

Another shudder.

"He'd survive..."

Another lick of her lips.

"It would be so..."

"Morning," another voice said, snapping her back to reality.

"A little help here."

She blinked, seeing the deckhand scamper towards the captain, and sighed.

She really needed a drink, she thought, shaking her head as she turned to face the rising sun.

~Harold

The city was abuzz with activity despite the early hour. A normal occurrence in Shijin, but today was different, there was a thrum to it all, an energy that seemed to permeate everything and everyone. It was a giddiness for things to come. It was a sensation Harold was all too familiar with, today was the day. Like the city stretching out before him, today would be a culmination of days of preparation and planning. He'd steal the damnable thing for the bastard and if all went well he'd be one step closer to his freedom if not entirely free. And the final day of the midsummer festival was the perfect cover.

The theft for all intents and purposes was fairly straightforward. The last day of the festival like every Imperial run festival and celebration was the biggest and loudest day of enjoyment for everyone involved. And like all Imperial governors the governor of Shijin would make an appearance in the city square to mark the end of celebrations. Which meant the bulk of his household would be away, and from the look of things this year's celebration was going to be a big one. Especially with the massive wooden fish-shaped effigy, that was being put together in the city center. Even after living in Shijin and visiting more than a few Imperial cities during his years under John, he still didn't get why the Imperials built an effigy of their empire's symbol every year only to burn it down. It was probably a cathartic thing or something for them, whatever it was, it was utterly beyond Harold. In the end though, it didn't matter. The celebration was the perfect cover for his activity.

He just hoped it all went well, especially after what'd happened the previous night. The memory of it made him grimace. It'd taken close to an hour if not longer before he returned to something resembling normality, only to be picked up and taken back to the Merriam moments later by Molly. The giant of a woman, he suspected had watched him the entire time, letting him writhe in agony from the curse wrapped around his neck. And knowing the old man, he'd probably ordered her to do so, the axe-hand was after all the friar's vessel and an inordinately obedient one. Which wasn't saying much, given all the other vessels he'd had the fortune of meeting were more or less of similar mindsets.

It was rather...

He sighed, now wasn't the time to be ruminating on his watchdog. First things first, he needed to slip into the governor's estate and meander about till the night's celebrations started.

Sneaking into the governor's estate was a far easier prospect than one would have thought, especially given all the guards and countless servants. However, due to the extravagance of the final day of the midsummer festival, there was an influx of hired servants to help finish the final preparations for the night's festivities.

It was almost too easy, he thought, slipping unnoticed into the crowd of plainly dressed hired servants as they were greeted by a stern looking woman at the compound's gates. She was plump, short, gray-haired, gray-eyed, and wore both the clothes and air of a person who'd spent their whole life working to achieve their position. She was something, and the moment she started speaking, he tuned her out. He wasn't there to work, he just needed in and this was the most convenient way. There was no point in making his work anymore difficult than it had to be. Though hiding so plainly in sight wasn't exactly his best idea. Then again, Goh and his lot never could get his face right on the dozens of wanted posters they plastered about the city. And with his hair dyed a darker shade and more than a little grown out, he may as well have been another person. Despite how much he loathed being stuck on the Merriam, the prison did at least have one thing going for it. He'd spent enough time confined there to need a haircut. Hair was apparently one of the few things that didn't stop its function the moment one stepped into the traveling cage. It was just a pity he couldn't have grown a beard or at least the inkling of a stubble. Though knowing...

He shook his head, now wasn't the time.

It took close to an hour before they were shuffled into the sprawling compound, the head maid leading them to their assigned locations.

The estate was even more opulent during the day and on the ground floor than it'd been from his nightly scouting from its roofs. The polished marble of the path beneath their feet seemed to glitter in the morning light, the buildings shone with the gloss of fresh paint, guards garbed in ornate armor patrolled, and even the myriad other servants were dressed in clothes that would have probably cost the average person half a year's wages. And that was nothing compared to the richly dressed nobles and bureaucrats, that daned to step out in the morning.

Taking it all in, he trailed behind the group he was assigned to as he bid his time waiting for his opportunity to slip away. As they plodded their way towards one of the one-story buildings located on the compound's ring of five, Harold's eyes caught the sight of something that stirred more than a little wanton hunger within him.

As much as he loved Beatrix with her petite and plump body, there was something to be said about a woman whose height was on pars with a man. And the raven-haired noble woman strutting towards one of the secondary towers with her hand maidens trailing behind her, was nothing if not tall. She was nowhere near Molly's height, but she was a close second. And from the way her elegant flower-patterned kimono seemed to struggle against what was most definitely a more than ample bosom...

He gulped, feeling his mouth water at the possibility of what hid beneath her layered gown.

"Boy," the head maid snaped, jarring him back to reality.

He shook his head," sorry," he said, willing himself to look away," I was..."

"Get moving," the woman added," the governor's not paying you to just stand about."

"Yes madame," he nodded, following to the muffled snickers of the rest of his group.

The rest of the morning was spent meandering from job to job.. How anything managed to get done within the expansive estate was beyond Harold. Even from the short amount of time he'd spent so far within, it seemed as if there was always something needing to get done and with the festival at its jubilant end, that list of tasks was longer than a mammoth peacock's tail feather. It was no wonder that the extra servants were hired. Whatever though, doing these mundane tasks helped pass the time and allowed him to finalize the last bits of his scouting and plan his escape.

Though by the time, mid-day had arrived, he was ready to throw in the towel, and so were most of the freshly hired help. At least his current assignment was just a delivery of fresh linens to one of the guest rooms within one of the secondary towers. Despite the near gaudiness of the outside, most of the interiors of the buildings were plainly decorated and well-maintained. Clean tatami floors, white or cream-colored walls, beautifully painted water-color portraits, and a myriad of other simple touches that somehow fit and contrasted with the extravagant exterior. It was pleasant and with no one else within the vicinity he was free to indulge in a little...

"That's it, I'm so," a woman moaned, slicing through his musings.

Well, he thought, quirking an eyebrow as he angled his head towards the sound.

"Looks like someone's getting lucky," he chuckled, shaking his head as he saw the silhouette of two people fucking behind one of the paper sliding doors. He was about to turn around, when he noticed the woman's figure.

It wouldn't hurt to take a peek, he thought, remembering how the noble woman's clothes strained around what had to be a prodigious chest, if he could notice it despite the layers of clothes Imperial nobles tended to wear. It could even have been a match for Molly, and that woman was a half beast-kin. And knowing the preferences of nobles this woman was most likely human. Besides, he wasn't here to work for the governor, so there was no point in not enjoying himself a bit.

Looking up, he smiled, seeing the patterned ceiling of the corridor. All Imperial residential towers were built with a similar internal structure. After spending so much time within Goh's tower, it was a layout he could have mapped out in his sleep. And as far as he could tell, the governor's various towers were no different.

With that in mind, and nothing better to do, he tossed the linens into a reed basket by one of the rooms and headed for the broom closet he suspected was nestled next to the stairwell.

Smirking and still unnoticed, he slid into the closet, closing the door behind him, and enveloping the tiny room in darkness. Reaching towards the belt of thieving tools layered into the suit he wore beneath his plain clothes, he plucked out a glimmer shard. The softly glowing crystal was barely the size of a finger and gave off scarcely any light, but it was more than enough for what he wanted to do. With the shard in hand, he found a broom, found the only ceiling panel within the broom closet, and set to work. It took barely a minute, and with the panel slid out of the way, it took no time at all before he'd silently bounded into the rafters. As he'd guessed the internal cobweb of reinforce pillars that held up the tower's floors were more or less the same as it'd been at Goh's and every other Imperial tower he'd had the fortune of pilfering. And the red horizontal beam he was laying on, was more than enough of an affirmation of that fact. Sliding close the panel behind him, he made his way towards the continued sound of two people fucking. Though from the labored grunts, it would probably be over soon.

It took another minute or so of careful crawling , but he made it to the beam and panels, that rested above the lovers' room. Gingerly sliding open the panel just enough to peer through, he wanted to pat himself on the back at the sight before him.

The man was of no consequence, he looked like every other peacocking noble Harold had ever seen, and his patterned and trimmed kimono and gold-wrapped topknot did nothing to dissuade the judgement. The woman on the other hand, was even more breath taking than when he'd seen her in the morning. From her elegant heart-shaped face, to her jade-colored eyes, to the pale curve of what had to be a toned ass, and finally to the jiggling of her bountiful bosom within the now loose confines of her kimono. And from his position and the woman's standing and bent pose against the room's wall, the set up couldn't have been any better.

The woman moaned, heaving as the man quickened his thrusting.

Harold bit his lips, feeling his cock twitch at the sight.

The man continued his wanton rutting, tightening his grip on the woman's hips as he neared his climax. Why the idiot wasn't fondling those magnificent tits as he pounded her from behind was completely ridiculous. Then again, most Imperial noble women were as flat as boards, so the dumbass probably didn't even know what to do.

"No, not yet I'm..." The woman started, only to be cut off by a pained grunt from the man as he buried himself fully and came. With another grunt he pulled out, letting the woman collapse to her knees.

"I was so close," the woman started as the man wiped his dick clean with a handkerchief he'd produced from the wide sleeves of his kimono before stuffing his cock back into his clothes.

"We'll be leaving in an hour," the man sneered," so, put yourself into something acceptable before we depart."

"I was..." She sniffled.

"Enough of that."

"But..." Another sniff.

He glared and she shrunk into herself.

"Yes, my lord."

He sniffed and turned to leave," we'll do this again when we return," he said," if I must sully myself with a Touleasian wench for a wife, you may as well be of use with your mouth shut and your legs open. You're only here to give birth to an heir and nothing more."

"Yes, my lord," she said as he stepped out.

Well that was something, Harold thought, watching the door slide close as the woman's head remained hung down.

"Did you enjoy the show?" The woman said, sitting up, freezing Harold in place as he attempted to slip away.

Maybe...

"I'm talking to you, my little voyeur," she cooed, looking directly at him.

Shit...

She smiled," come down I won't bite."

He gulped. He was screwed. Realizing there was no helping it, he nodded and slid into the room.

She took him in, her smile unwavering and utterly predatory.

"Help me out of these," she said, standing up," I must get ready for tonight's celebrations, and you must be ready for your little job tonight."

He froze.

She grinned.

How?

"Don't worry I won't tell," she added, reaching her full height, and presenting herself to be undressed.

Gingerly, he stepped forward and undid the belt around her kimono before stepping back a moment later. Shrugging, she let it slip from her shoulders, standing before him entirely naked. Her back was to him, but even that didn't hide the curves of her impressive bust. She truly was gorgeous, slender, all legs, lean muscle, and a pert and toned bum. Her skin was a pale unblemished tapestry, only marred by the redness of her previous activity and the dripping results of it, trickling down her inner thigh.

"If you don't mind," she said, looking over her shoulder," drop these into the basket and tell the Friar I'm looking forward to our meeting."

And with that, Harold found himself out of the woman's room before he even realized it.

It was a strange sensation, and he didn't know what to do about it. Who was this woman? How did she know John? What was going on? These and a myriad other questions tumbled about Harold's mind as he meandered through the compound. It was draining, and another reminder of why he'd left the church in the first place.

There were always schemes and plots going on, and he'd never wanted to be a part of. And now he was slowly being dragged, if not already in some convoluted plot he knew nothing about. It was infuriating and just another reason to escape once he'd delivered the damn book.

With those thoughts buzzing about in his mind and his meandering turning idle, he slipped into an alcove built into the ground floor ceiling of the main tower. It was going to be a long wait, but at least he could get some sleep to calm his thoughts.

With the sun set and the compound mostly empty, Harold emerged from his alcove in nothing but his black silks and padded shoes. Cracking his neck, he set out and headed for the vault within the tower's basement. Given that most of the estate was out to welcome the final day of the midsummer festival, Harold met no resistance as he headed for his target.

Heading down the narrow stairwell, he eventually emerged in an open space with three corridors inset into the space's far end. Though not an exact copy of the basement beneath Goh's home, it was fairly easy to deduce the path that led to the vault. Especially with the sound of mumbling guards coming from the centermost corridor.

Reaching into his suit, Harold plucked out two blackened spheres the size of small marbles and proceeded down the sloped hallway. Aren't like the rest of the home, the corridor's walls were just smoothly carved out rock with small alcoves, just big enough to squeeze into, built in at regular intervals along the several dozen meters long hallway. And with the guards idlily chatting with each other, they didn't notice as he slowly made his way down the dimly lit passageway.

He was about halfway, when his ears picked up the sound of footsteps coming down. Cursing his luck, he slipped into one of the alcoves, pressing himself flush against the cold wall. A minute later, another garishly garbed guard plodded his way down, his face flushed, and a shit eating grin plastered on his face.

"How's it going, idiots?" The guard bellowed, passing Harold's location without even a glance.

"Toshi, shut up," another of the guards responded.

"I ain't the one on door duty."

YokoGrey
YokoGrey
41 Followers