Monster Fuckers: Dragon Pt. 01

Story Info
An Orgy of Horny Girls Worshipping a Dragon.
2.5k words
4.5
3.6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cave was dark and cold and the walls were slick and wet. The sound of dripping water echoed around the halls. That peaceful, rhythmic pattering was overshadowed by sounds I could hear from the tunnel ahead. Luscious drawn-out moans, light giggles, small shrieks and gasps bounced off the walls around me. I continued down the path, curious to find the source of such hedonism.

The sounds grew louder the further I walked into the cave. I cautiously rounded a bend and had to pause, allowing my eyes to adjust to the dazzling light emanating from the large cavern before me. It was warm and shining, produced by what seemed like hundreds of fires lit across the wide expanse of the room; on the floor, in sconces on the walls, hanging from the ceiling in makeshift chandeliers. Their light amplified by glittering and reflecting off the most exquisite and enormous collection of treasure imaginable. Gold, silver, gems, jewellery, priceless trinkets, were all piled high across the room, creating small mountains and hills of shining treasure.

Shining brightest of all, in the centre of the hoard, sat a huge, red dragon. The bright light amplified it's grandeur, highlighting the magnificent shades of red across it's body and the strong lines of curving muscle. I was transfixed, shocked and awed at seeing something so beautiful in real life.

A cheeky giggle broke through my reverence, my eyes darted to find the source of the sound. I saw a young woman reclined on a bed of gold looking straight at me. She was naked; her full, round breast pointing straight towards the ceiling as she lay back with her legs spread wide. Between her thighs was a luscious red mane of hair belonging to another naked girl who was enjoying a very delicious treasure herself. The girl who spotted me was clearly enjoying the attentions, as she moaned loudly, gripped a handful of red hair, and rested her head back down on her pillow of gold.

Surprised, I scanned the room carefully, the hoard of treasure was scattered with girls all engaging in various kinds of sexual activity. Some were completely naked, others had chosen to adorn their bodies with some of the treasures they had found in the cavern, their bodies were dripping with fine jewels and sparkling tiaras. One had even adorned a lavish gown which was hitched up to her waist as she enthusiastically rode the face of another girl. Many were kissing and fondling each other, licking across all the flesh they could see, moaning sweetly against the other's lips. Some had buried multiple fingers or whole hands inside other girls making them cry out with glee, some were laid back, stroking their own wet slits while watching the entertainment before them.

There were some very creative girls among the pack who had taken to using the treasure for amusement. I saw one girl stuffing a rather large golden egg into the pussy of a raven haired girl who was on all fours, already with the tip of a curved, silver vase nestled in her asshole. I found the source of most of the giggling near the bottom of the treasure. A small group had gathered around one girl who was lying with her legs spread wide. They had a large pile of golden coins near them and were taking it in turns to slide a coin into their victim's hungry pussy. They were counting out loud for each coin, clearly seeing how many they could fit.

"Do you like my treasure?" a deep voice echoed within my head, making me jump with alarm, my eyes darting back to the brilliant dragon. He was looking right at me with an unreadable expression. I could tell it was a 'he' by the deep resonance of his voice. I didn't say anything, just stared, feeling my heart rate accelerate and my breathing become rapid in fear.

He exhaled a long breath towards me and I felt myself become light and free, like I was floating on a cloud. My body relaxed and began to tingle in a heightened way, suddenly my light armour was heavy and suffocating.

"Join us," he commanded in an even voice, still echoing within my head. I did not even think to hesitate but walked straight into the cavern, carefully climbing my way up the side of the treasure. Two girls came over to greet me and help me climb the remainder of the small hill, guiding me into the centre, right near where the dragon rested.

They immediately started kissing me and unbuckling various parts of my clothing. I didn't see any issue with this at all, in fact, they had exactly the right idea. I kissed them back enthusiastically and assisted with the removal of my clothing. When my breasts were finally revealed they both squeaked with glee and started to kiss and lick all over my soft, full flesh. They sucked deeply on my nipples, to which I added my own moan to the echoes around the cave. The dragon approved of this, I felt it, it was like he was connected to me and was feeling all the waves of sexual energy coursing through my body. I could sense his presence with every stroke across my flesh.

Another girl approached me, clearly she was unhappy with the progress of how quickly my body was being bared before them. She nudged the two girls to either side, knelt before me and gripped my pants. Easing them down my hips, expertly extracting my feet from both legs and tossing them to the side. Job achieved, she leaned forward and buried her mouth into my already dripping cunt, shooting electricity across every inch of my body. Again, I felt that sensuous approval from the dragon.

The girls pushed my body gently until I was laying on my back, legs spread wide for the one who was devouring my pussy. The two girls were still worshipping my tits, as two others came to join in. One climbed between my legs, licking and kissing at my thighs, clearly working her way up to share a sweet taste, the other kissing me full on the mouth, practically fucking me with her tongue. This girl did not kiss me for very long, soon she was sitting up and moving her legs to straddle my face. Pushing her wet hole against my mouth and grinding. I had never tasted another woman's pussy before, but again there was no hesitation, as soon as I felt the sweet nectar touch my lips, I knew I wanted it all over my tongue and needed to drink it directly from the source. I hungrily started to lick and suck every part of her, reaching my tongue as deep as it could go to savour every drop. She happily responded and moved her hips against me eagerly.

I felt the girls between my legs move away, making space for something else, something unseen due to my face being buried between my eager beauty's thighs. I gave a muffled squeal as I felt something thick, wet and warm stroke up the entire length of my juicy slit. It repeated the action and I could tell it was quite large. My legs spread wider, relishing the feeling of having my whole sensitive area pressed firmly in one delicious upwards move. It happened again and again, on the next time I felt it against my fuckhole, pushing in and stretching me open. I moaned again and the dragon gave me encouraging sensations through our connection.

The thick object fucked rhythmically in and out of my cunt, while the girl above me started grinding hard and fast, panting and exclaiming approvals. I felt her energy rising as my own was building. The tensing, climbing feeling was increasing quickly across my body, I was being stimulated from so many different points that as the girl on my face started screaming and shaking, I tumbled over the edge of a massive orgasm that wrenched through my whole body. It was so intense that my mind scrambled and my body felt like it shattered into pieces. Somehow, I became aware that this energy was being replicated across the room as many different girls were writhing and howling against various stimulating things, I felt so connected to each one, the energy from them fed my own frenzy.

The girl straddling my face slowed, eased and then climbed off with a smile. This gave me a chance to look down at what was assaulting between my legs. As I raised my head I looked straight into the face of the dragon, he raised his head and with a decided stoke across my clit, removed his tongue from my pussy. I was stunned, did I just get fucked by a dragon's tongue!

"My sweet treasure, you're ready," his voice echoed in my head. The girls around me exclaimed with glee and seemed extremely excited. The dragon moved and leaned back onto his haunches, wrapping his long tail around himself, exposing the sensitive flesh of his belly and displaying his huge, solid cock. It was red and glistening to match the colour of his skin, and was incredibly thick and beautifully straight. The base of his cock was swollen and round, larger than the rest of his shaft. The way the dragon reclined meant that his rod was pointing high towards the ceiling.

He exhaled again and a wave of hunger rushed through me. The girls next to me moaned in desperation, "go", "go on", "do it", they were all saying in hushed, encouraging tones, pushing me gently towards him. I crept forward cautiously and looked at the girls in a puzzled way, how was I meant to get up there? They grabbed my hands and pulled me to his side, showing me a convenient way that I could climb onto his leg from the side. I pulled myself up and carefully edged across his belly to his cock. I touched it with my hand and then couldn't help but kiss the surprisingly soft skin. The scent was delicious. I wanted to taste him but had to stand up to be able to do so, as his cock was almost the same size of me. Holding tightly to the only thing I had to hold onto, I stood cautiously. I was right, his cock came up to my belly button. I bent at the waist and quickly got to work licking and sucking on the head of his cock. I couldn't fit it fully into my mouth but made sure to taste every part I could access.

My audience of girls were all watching, calling out encouragement and approvals, kissing and touching themselves and others in their horniness. "Climb on!" they started saying, getting frustrated with waiting, "you must ride him!"

I didn't understand how I could ride him, it seemed physically impossible, but the happy, floaty feelings in my brain and body made me not really pause to ponder those concerns. I yearned for this dragon's cock and all I wanted was to have it inside me. I assessed position options and chose to try to straddle him in what would traditionally be called a reverse cowgirl, perhaps a reverse dragongirl, so that I was facing the other girls. Some of whom were miming with various body parts what I should be doing to the dragon's dick.

I had to stand high on my tip toes get the tip of his cock anywhere near my soaking wet pussy, and at one point was balancing on one leg to get the placement. I started lowering myself down enough to place both tiptoes on the floor, easing him into my tight, wet hole. I paused, the feeling of fullness was so pleasurable that I had to enjoy the sensation. I felt completely satisfied in that moment of feeling whole.

The dragon seemed amused and shifted his body slightly. The small movement was enough for me to lose balance on my tip toes and slip. Which meant that I fell down hard on his cock and several more inches were roughly thrust inside me, stretching me wide. The girls all gasped and moaned. Surprisingly I didn't feel any pain, just dizzying amounts of pleasure throbbing and flowing through my entire being. I felt like I was in heaven. I wanted that feeling to continue, so started bobbing up and down slowly along the length of his cock, testing as I pushed it deeper and deeper into my greedy fuckhole. The sensations kept rising within me, and I could see that my small audience was also intoxicated with the energy in the room as they were becoming more energetic and frenzied with their actions before me. I rode faster and harder, bouncing sensuously upon his cock, feeling like every single sweet spot within my pussy was being hit at the same time. My head felt empty, I had no thought other than that of pleasure, and cum!

The thought of cum came to my mind in an instant and then that was all that was in my brain. I wanted the dragon's cum, I wanted him to fill me, to breed me. I needed it. It was all I ever lived for, all I ever wanted in my whole life. I wanted it. The girls in front of me all seemed to feel the same way, they were begging and crying out, urging me to go faster and harder. They wanted it too, we all were so desperate. I joined in their begging, pleading with the dragon to breed me. The sweat was glistening across my whole body, my breath panting, my body shaking and shuddering with built up need and passion. I did everything I could to try to earn the dragon's sweet, addictive cum. I needed it so desperately that I felt such extreme joy and excitement when, with a massive roar and the resounding cries of joy and ecstasy from the girls, I felt the warm rush and throb of my pussy being flooded and filled with stream after stream of hot cream. It felt so incredible that I finally let go and started cumming too, moaning and crying out as I quaked around his pulsating shaft. I was in absolute heaven and had never felt so happy. Finally, my purpose in life had been fulfilled.

I was full to the brim, dripping from the massive load inside of me. The girls didn't waste a moment, as soon as they completed their own orgasmic frenzy they started climbing up to join me, one by one. They gently eased me off the dragon's cock, laying me down in an exhausted heap. Some girls started licking up pools of cum from the surface of the dragon's skin, others from his cock, moaning seductively as they fed. Several girls started taking it in turns to scoop cum from my pussy with their tongues or fingers, feeding me delicious helpings from their mouths with sensuous, messy kisses. It was a delicious, deviant feast and all the women involved were in complete ecstasy. I laid my head back and closed my eyes. I licked my lips, enjoying the sweet, salty flavour on my tongue. Everything was right in the world, I was exactly where I needed to be. I breathed deeply, sighed, and let my exhaustion pass over me.