Monster Girl Encounter - Anubis (Bonus)

Story Info
Two wolf wives are always better than one.
5.5k words
4.66
14.6k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a couple months since we started smuggling people from my hometown to our tomb. There were various reasons why they went with us. Some were in disbelief that monsters could be living this close by and they just had to see it for themselves. Others were sick of working and close to being tossed aside. Some were old, others broken from labor. But the overarching reason for choosing this life over their own was the suffering under King Tutem and the spirit to resist him and show him that they still have value.

As such, many of those who became the new inhabitants of Cassiopeia's kingdom were more than eager to earn their keep, restore their vitality by becoming immortal and/or letting themselves be turned into monsters and incubi. Faster than anyone could've even imagined possible, the tomb was returned to old glory. The halls were cleaner and livelier than ever before. Markets emerged with people trading undercover with other kingdoms to supply us with food, living spaces had been built for families, couples and singles alike. Through excavations, the tomb grew and grew, expanding until every need one could have was satisfied.

But even with all of this positive change and my strong desire to help Cassiopeia to achieve even more greatness, there were still some new arrivals to come. And they were the ones I've been dreading the most.

"I'm nervous." I admitted to Karima and Fatima as we stood in the entry hall. My fists were clenching and unclenching nervously and my pulse must've been through the roof.

"We can still call it off. We'll make them forget and send them back. We could send people to keep supplying them anonymously." Fatima suggested, holding onto my right arm.

"I can't. Not anymore. They deserve to know where I've been and what I've been up to. I'd be a disgrace of a son if I didn't."

Karima latched onto my other arm and cheerily smiled at me. "I'm sure they'll forgive you. Look at what you helped us build here? How could they not be proud?"

I sighed and flinched as I appreciatively rubbed their arms. "Still, I stole from people, I haven't talked to them in months and I''ve been keeping all of this secret from them while they didn't even know if I was still alive. I think I'm..."

"I think you're going to be just fine." Fatima snuggled up to me and squeezed my arm. I looked at her, receiving a comforting grin. "What's the worst that could happen?"

I smiled back, rubbing their heads as they leaned into my shoulders. "Shit, how did I deserve you two? I love you guys. Really, I do."

As we embraced there in the middle of a busy room, there they arrived, coming down the stairwell into the underground. Fatima and Karima cautiously took a few steps back. They knew I needed to face this alone. "Well... here goes nothing."

It was time. There was no backing out. In front of me were the people who raised me. Looking at them, I almost forgot how long it's been since I've last seen them. They looked so weak, their bodies broken and labored. My father walked with a limp, having only a walking stick to aid his weakened knees and mother, mother looked like a withered flower. The beauty she once had, had been beaten out of her with sadness and malnourishment.

You'd think all will to live and all sense of humanity would've left them. And yet, as they came down the steps, this was the conversation they were in the middle of. "I told them! A secret underground society of monsters! I warned them and they called me crazy. YOU called me crazy, Temya, crazy you called me!"

Mom rolled her eyes in response. "You've been rubbing it in since we left town, Mahid! Would you quiet down already? You're embarrassing us in front of our kind... hosts..." Her words drifted into silence as she laid eyes on me. Dad shortly followed suit as he no longer could utter a word.

I weakly reached out to them with a hesitant wave. My hand was trembling. "Hey mom... hey dad... long time no see, huh..."

The air was knocked out of my lungs by two pairs of arms throwing themselves around me. They embraced me. I couldn't hold back anymore. I hugged them back unable to match the vigor they were showing themselves. I felt weak compared to them. "I have so many things to tell you, I just didn't know how..."

"Nonsense! I can't believe you're alive! My boy is alive!" Mom held my cheeks looking me all over as if she couldn't believe it was me.

"Do you have any idea how worried you made us, son? How much we've prayed for your return?"

"I wanted to see you again too, dad. There was just so much I..."

"I don't want to hear it! What's been done is done." He cried out with tears in his eyes, pulling me into a fatherly hug followed by hearty slaps on the back. "Oh, I've missed you so much, my boy!"

Mom joined in right after, making for a tight squeeze of a family hug. "Me too dad, I missed you both too. And now that you're here, I'll make sure you get everything you need. It may be an underground tomb, but we're trying to provide what we can for everybody here."

As if only now coming back to reality, my parents took a step back from me and started looking around in awe.

"Speaking of which... how has something like this existed for so long without us even knowing about it. We were certain nobody has lived in this desert for decades." Mother asked curiously.

"It's much older than that. This place is several ages old. It's only now that we've been rebuilding it to what it once was that humans have even been allowed to come in here."

"And those creatures?" Father added in a hushed tone.

"All manners of monsters. They built and ruled in here far away from the cities. That's why they couldn't show themselves to the outside world. You know they would've been hunted down or handed over to the church."

"So why are they letting us in now?"

"We need people. If we didn't bring them here, this place would have crumbled to dust. Its fueled by the people who inhabit it and who follow the Pharaoh. The more followers, the stronger we get."

"But why bring us in? We can't work anymore and I fear we can't contribute much to these people either."

"It's not about age or physical ability. Our people can't keep suffering under some entitled dictator. So we offered them a way to get away from that. Those who can help, are appreciated but for me at least it's enough that they have a home where they aren't considered disposable. Like the way Tutem thinks about you."

Mom touched my cheek with her bony hand as she looked up at me. I couldn't tell if her tears were those of joy or sorrow from having missed so much time with me. "You've changed a lot, haven't you? Whatever it was that caused this, I'm more glad than anything that it happened."

I bashfully smirked as I scratched my neck and raised my shoulders. "Well, wish I could take credit for that but as much as I'd like to say I changed like this on my own... it's actually been thanks to these two." I pointed at the two girls behind me, both jerking up from being mentioned.

"Me?!" "Me?!"

"Of course you. I wouldn't have gotten anywhere near where I am at today if it wasn't for them. Karima was kind to me even when I didn't deserve it and Fatima showed me that there were things worth protecting even if they're not your own. Above anything else, I owe my new life to them."

Both of them started blushing bashfully as my parents approached them. Mother was the first to adress them. "So, as my son introduced you so flatteringly, I'd like to know who's who so I can thank you individually."

Karima stiffly bowed and wrung out a waterfall of words. "I...I'm Karima, mam. I umm... I'm sorry for not having introduced myself yet, I'm... not that good with outsiders yet apart from Shaiq."

"Oh that's fi..."

"But I want you to know that I am very honored to have you here and if you should need anything, the Pharaoh can and will provide you. Her Highness is very resourceful and kind and you will definitely feel right at home in... our home. Our home is your home is what I meant to say. Uh... uuummm..."

Just in the right moment, Fatima tapped her on the shoulder and stopped her. "It's alright, Karima. I think they feel welcome already."

"You think so?"

"We sure do, sweetheart. And we really appreciate you taking care of our boy. We know he can be a handful sometimes but he's got a good heart deep down." She said, clasping Karima's paws with her hands.

"I know, mam. He's proven that plenty already. He's made it up to us several fold."

Mom nodded and patted her hand before turning to her sister. "And you must be Fatima. I assume you two are..."

"Sisters, yes mam. Twins actually."

"You seem to have yourself together quite well. Keep my boy in check, okay? He's always been a bit of a troublemaker."

"Oh trust me, we've noticed that as well." She answered with an embarrassed laugh. "But you don't need to worry. Even if he can be pretty... abrasive, he's been very resourceful and of great help to our people. If anything, I believe he's a better man than many others can claim to be. He's been doing right by us, I assure you."

"And she's well-spoken too. My, my you really complete each other. You two are both such lovely young things." Mom then turned over to me with a hushed whisper in a tone like only a mother playing match-maker could replicate. "Call it motherly intuition but I think these girls really seem to like you. Better snatch one of them up before someone else gets to them first."

I awkwardly scratched my cheek. "Yeah... about that. You won't have to worry about that."

"Oh? Well in that case I'm very happy for you, Shaiq. So who of them is the lucky girl?" She asked, switching between looking at Karima and Fatima.

I got in front of them, taking the pressure off as they grew increasingly red in the face. "It's... both of them."

"Both?!" My parents simultaneously asked in shock. My mother continued worriedly. "My boy, you can't just play with a girl's heart like this."

"I'm not. I never would. But Karima and Fatima... they both changed my life. It wouldn't have a purpose if it weren't for them. I care about both of them more than I do myself. So much so that I can't imagine picking one of them over the other. We've about this already and I promised them that I would love each of them equally as much. And I am going to keep that promise. I want to be happy and I want to make THEM happy."

They were just stunned into silence, not sure what to do with themselves. Dad just sighed as he gave in to this weird scenario and asked the girls straight out. "You are okay with this then? Is he making you both happy?"

"He already done that. Several times over." Karima fawned as she clutched her chest.

"If anything, he's chosen us over anything else in his life. We ask a lot of him but I'm certain he'll keep his promises." Fatima chimed in, wearing an uncharacteristically reserved look on her face.

Satisfied with those answers and bearing a wide, proud grin, he turned to me. "Well, you've got my blessing. But I do have to ask though... how long do you think this will last?"

I chuckled, uncertain myself, but I answered with conviction. "As long as I'll be around. If it's eternity, then so be it. I know I've been away from you for a long time, and I probably won't ever be coming home again but please... I'm happy here. Happier than I've ever been back home. Let me have this."

Dad and mum looked at each other, smiled and nodded before my father approached me again and put his hand on my shoulder with a supportive smile on his lips. "There's nothing for me to 'let you have'. I think you've already got it."

"Huh?" I asked as he gently pushed me backwards only for me to feel two paws cling to my back.

"You said... eternity?"

"With... both of us?"

Quaky, muttered voices reached my ear. One belonging to Karima, the other to Fatima. I didn't notice how much my words had impacted them and how intently they were listening. Their breaths were labored, excited even. Their hopeful eyes looked up at me from behind as they snatched me me from my parents.

"Do you mean it?" "Do you mean it?" They both genuinely asked in tandem.

"Uh... y...yeah? Why? What, did you expect me to leave you anytime soon? I'm staying here for good. There's no way I could leave you two." I chuckled but their eyes were dead serious and their grip on me grew tighter.

They turned to my parents as they slowly yet desperately pulled me away. "Apologies, but we'll be borrowing him for a bit." They proclaimed simultaneously, both basically burning up with tension.

"No worries. We were young once too. Leave him in one piece!" My mom innocently waved as I was dragged away.

"Wait! What's going on? Where are we going? Help?!"

Getting further and further away from my parents, Karima and Fatima dragged me into one of the already prepared sleeping quarters. The comfortably decorated room already had drapes and a harem bed covered in pillows which I was immediately thrown onto.

As soon as I landed, the girls followed right behind to topple and straddle me. They nibbled on my neck, shoulder, lips, any part of bared skin they could get. I was left with barely a few moments to breathe as they fell upon me like hungry wolves.

They gently removed my clothes from my body, hooking into my collar and undressing everything on their way down to my waistline. "Guys, what's gotten into you?"

They could hardly finish their sentences as if they felt obligated to kiss my body or miss out on a chance to do so.

"It's your fault..." Karima started before licking her way from my neck down to my chest.

"... for saying stuff like that right in front of us..." Fatima continued and shortly afterward pulled my face in her direction, begging for attention and capturing my lips with hers.

"... if anyshing, you bwought thish onto yourshelf. Sho you better take reshponshibility." Karima finally finished, her tongue seemingly incapable of even staying in her mouth anymore. They were both acting like lapdogs, craving the affection of their owner. Their tails were wagging like mad and their ears twitching and perking up.

I laughed kinda nervously, knowing that I was not going to get out of this until they were satisfied. I had no idea they would be that effected by something that seemed self explanatory to me. As if I could ever leave her at this point. This was my home now, these two were my girls. Seems I hadn't completely convinced them of the finality of my decision.

Their tongues slithered further downwards until they both gripped the waistband of my pants. "You will, right? You promised us both that you're going to love us forever?"

"No matter how greedy we get and you won't love one of us over the other? Right?" Fatima pouted.

I chuckled. "Don't think I'd survive saying no to that now, would I? But beyond that..." I reached down and scratched both of them behind their ears, causing them to close their eyes in gentle bliss. "... I can only keep saying it so many times. There's nothing for me out there for me anymore. Everything I care for is down here and you two are at the top of the list. So just one more time. I won't leave and you can be damn sure I won't abandon either of you. With or without curses."

They averted their eyes, looking at each other to avoid my eyes and blushing as they put their foreheads together.

With her lip quivering from overflowing emotions, Karima spoke to her sister. "I think that's good enough for me."

"I'm fine with that as well. It... does feel nice to hear every time though." Fatima reluctantly answered as she gingerly pushed her hair behind her ear.

"Shaiq, I want to make you happy too. I'll make sure you won't regret leaving your human life behind."

"Let us make this an eternity worth living d... darling."

Karima's face lit up like a red light as she shouted out in disbelief. "No fair! You just up and said it! I wanted to be the first to call him that!"

"W... well... you better catch up or you're gonna fall even farther behind." Fatima looked like she couldn't believe herself the stuff that she was saying. Her ears were practically steaming with embarrassment but to hide that, she hastily pulled down my pants fully, uncovering my increasingly erecting cock.

"Anyways, I think there's something more important to take care of here."

"There sure is."

Both suddenly face me with deviously wicked smiles and each drew a circle on my lower belly.

"Umm okay... what's going on now?" Black rings of dark energy emerged from my body and flew towards my wrists, shackling me to the rear bars of the bed. "Hehehey... this isn't necessary anymore, remember? We just talked about this. No curses necessary."

"Oh, we know..." Karima chimed in innocently with Fatima following right behind to continue her sentence.

"... but right now, this is from US for YOU..."

"... so we're making sure you won't even lift a single finger."

"You're completely at our mercy today...

"...enjoy it."

Their voices intertwined almost like a rehearsed routine or mythic chant. I don't know if it was the intuition of two twins but it was excitingly frightening to behold. They pushed my chest down onto the bed so I would let myself go and redirected their attention to my twitching, helplessly exposed member. The situation hadn't helped to settle it down, on the contrary, with the lack of input on my end, my cock was even more anxious to feel what was going to happen to it.

I felt a tongue on the left side, then on the right. Their rough, yet slippery wet muscles coiled around the length of my shaft, hot breath stimulating the already moistened areas. The owners of said tongues took great pleasure in exploring my sensitive spots uninhibited by my intervention.

"It'sh bigger shan it wash lasht time." Karima noted.

"I shink it'sh bigger shan anytime before, Karima." The two of them mused as they ran their sticky lips up and down on my rod.

"Maybe we discovered our husband's kink, Fatima." She giggled, cheekily kissing the tip to gauge my reaction. And me involuntarily bucking my hips confirmed it to them and begrudgingly... to me as well.

I could practically feel the giddiness radiating from them as well as their paws wrapping around my member as if staking out their property. I started figuratively sweating bullets. "H..heyyy... I think you've had enough fun. How about you untie me now?"

I gritted my teeth as both of them briefly suckled on the head of my dick before flicking it with the tip of their tongues. "Nope, I don't think we will." Fatima put the final nail in the coffin of my say in things and took a hold of the base. With a blush, she looked down upon my cock like it was daunting to her.

She gulped. "Excuse me, Karima, but there's something... I have to do. Are you okay with me taking the lead for now."

"I see. Knock yourself out." She cheerily agreed.

I threw my head back into the pillows as I felt the inside of Fatima's hot, damp mouth engulf my cock. It went further and further down until I knocked against her gums. She twisted and tilted her head, letting me grind against the inside of her mouth. My hips twitched, impatient and reacting to her affections unprompted. I never saw her movements coming giving them even more impact.

On top of that, I felt another pair of lips suddenly latching onto my balls. Drool was running out of the side of my mouth, I could no longer contain it. While Fatima assaulted me with her blowjob, Karima had resigned herself to my scrotum while jerking off the part of my shaft Fatima couldn't fit. Meaning I had three different sources of pleasure tackling my crotch.

Noises of sucking, squishing and slurping echoed in the room and by now, I was gripping the bars I was bound to.

One of my balls was completely sucked into Karima's mouth and I could feel her massaging it with her tongue. Her paw was suddenly gone from my crotch as I heard giggling from Karima with supportive words meant for her sister. "Go for it. I'm rooting for you."

12