Monster Girl Encounter Ch. 09: Mothman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tumbled backwards from exhaustion, slipping off the weaving rack and onto the floor. Zephyr on top of me, rested on my chest and emanated heat like crazy. But despite her exhaustion, she was smiling from ear to ear and hugged me tightly.

Seeing her cute self nuzzle me, gave me the urge to pet her head and embrace her. Meanwhile, her pussy was overflowing with cum and the excess of it drizzled onto the floor. I had a feeling that she didn't want me to pull out of her, so, as long as I was hard, I plugged her slit to keep the massive amounts of semen, I shot out, inside of her.

Zephyr looked up at me and with half closed eyes giggled at me. "That was a lot, Archie. Just like I told you to..." She felt around her stomach and I could almost swear that it was a bit bulgier than before. "...all the way to the top. Hehe."

I chuckled back at her as I held her hand. "Hehe, who knows, maybe I even managed to get you pregnant."

She gasped with wide eyes. "You think!"

I rubbed her head again, smooshing her antennae underneath my palms while she cutely closed her eyes in happiness. "Heh, maybe. Maybe not. Either way, we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves."

"I want to get ahead. Far ahead! How many? What names are we gonna give them? How about Sapphire? Athena?"

"You've been thinking about that before already, haven't you?" I smirked with a raised eyebrow.

Her antennae embarrassedlly sunk down as she sheepishly tapped her index fingers together and averted her eyes guiltily. "M...maybe a little bit?"

She giggled playfully as I squeezed her body tightly against me and tickled her sides making her, as well as myself laugh out loud before I snuggled up with her and whispered exhaustedly. "We'll see, Zephie. We'll see."

*****

*Hey guys Alleskeins here, this is the most current work in my catalogue which I've been uploading so far. Thank you guys for all the support. It's crazy how well this series has taken off on here. Hope to have you guys around for my future works and I'm looking forward to your reviews which I can, from now on, take into consideration for my new stories. Look forward to part 2 of this story as well, it turned out to be a lot longer of a chapter than I anticipated and I still wanted to post at least this much. See you around.*