Monster Girl Encounter: Pharaoh Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie clenched her teeth together, whincing cutely. "You know full well what you're doing! Nghhhrrrr! I can't stop it from happening!"

"Well, I'll have to investigate it myself then, won't I?"

"No! You can't..."

Her complaints were interrupted by the sound of the hook, that held her panties together, coming undone. The at this point unnecessary piece of fabric was quickly discarded by me. "Apologies, seems like I'm already at it."

I continued my kisses down her body until I was face to face with the source of her 'leakage'. I was confronted with a pussy so pristine it seemed unreal. It was spotlessly hairless, only surrounded by smooth, silky skin. The folds themselves were already stained with spots of moisture which the center kept secreting. Its lips were slightly darker than her skin tone and fleshy pink deeper inside.

"There we have the source."

I felt Cassie's hands on top of my head as if she tried to push me off but there was not a fraction of force behind it. "Are you happy now?"

"What are you talking about? The problem still isn't solved. But maybe... I have just the thing for this." I grabbed the sides of her thighs as I dove in and sucked her clit into my mouth. Instantly, a sour and sweet flavor entered my mouth, drips and squirts of liquid coating my tongue.

I felt the bed shift slightly as Cassie pushed her head back into the pillows. The breathless moans reached my ears while I flicked her bean with the tip of my tongue and pinched it between my lips. It was throbbing and every bit of affection I gave it, gave more lubrication to the rest of her cunt.

I kept sucking on her lower lips as I slid down. When I finally reached the entrance, I parted her flesh with my tongue. The tips of her fingers dug into my wine red hair, only pushing me ever more in despite what she seemingly 'wanted' to do earlier.

My whole mouth was full of her, even the smell now was up close to the strong scent of her juices. Her body convulsed, almost grinding against my face, whether consciously or not. On second though, it was not only convulsing, but twitching and shivering uncontrollably. With the hands on the back of my head it was almost as if she was fucking my face.

The inner muscles of her pussy tensed up around my tongue as I scraped the roof inside. The reason why that was, was obvious, yet the confirmation didn't take long.

"By Ra! Dramin! DRAMIN! DRAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIN!" One last thrust into my face signaled the oncoming climax. My mouth was flooded with a new wave of liquids being squirted out by the writhing flesh of her cavern.

Even if I tried to move away, I couldn't. Her hands kept me firmly in place, wanting me to take every single drop despite what she might have claimed if I had asked her.

Spatters and spurts dotted my moustache which I was only able to wipe away after her body had relaxed. She fell slack onto the sheets, finally releasing me from her grip. She panted heavily, her weak arms reaching out for me when I moved back up. Like a fish seeking water, her lips desperately sought me out. She cradled my head, keeping me locked to her mouth like she had done when she wanted to keep me licking her pussy.

Her tongue twisted around mine, needy and clingy. Everything about her was so posessive today. She treated me like I was her property and I found myself caring less and less whether I was or not.

The only time she even perked up after that was when she heard me unbuckle my belt to shed the rest of my clothes.

Her mouth once again went slightly agape as she watched everything fall off me, revealing my, at this point, painfully hard cock. It was slightly darker than the rest of my skin was and a bushel of wine red hair topped the base. Its blue veins throbbed, craving release.

"Cassie, I don't think I have to spell it out at this point, but I need you. I've needed someone like you in my life for a long time. Never in my life have I craved someone as much as I have you. I want you to be honest with me as well." I hunched over her, gently caressing her sides and going upwards to cup the side of her face while staring into her deep, dark eyes. "Will you have me?"

The sincerity of that question made her take pause. She looked down for a second to think, then back into my eyes. "If I lose myself, will you be there still?"

I smiled and wiped one of her bangs out of her face. "You can't get lost if I don't let go of you. I'm not going anywhere at all, Cassie."

I captured her lips once more, completing our connection by guiding my dick into her pussy. As I already expected, entering wasn't difficult at all. The moist walls of her vagina greeted and swallowed me effortlessly, but once I was inside, I could feel a constant pull, sucking me inward. It was like a lock. I could get in easily, but right now, it would not let me out. My entire length was a prisoner of her pussy, while up top, Cassie was getting short of breath, not used to the foreign thing inside her. She practically clawed my back with her fingernails and her legs coiled around mine.

With what little room I was allowed to have, I started thrusting, grinding all the way in the back with her flesh embracing every inch of me. I was starting to sweat, the rising heat of her body combining with mine. Whenever I could, I had to catch a breath when she would let go of my lips for the brief intervals she allowed.

Her body sunk into the bed every time I thrust down but due to the springiness at the same time it pushed her right back up into me whenever I moved away. The softness of the silken sheets embraced her figure and slowly took the imprint of her body.

There was no room between our skins, she made sure of that. With arms and legs keeping me as close as possible and our torsos squished together anyways.

We ground up against each other her breasts causing the most friction. I still felt her hardened nipples grazing against my skin.

My mind became a blur, there was only room for her. It was like tunnel vision.

I felt the urge to cum broiling up the more I kept thrusting. The squishing sound of our flesh, one of the few audible noises I picked up anymore, only spurned it on all the more. I grabbed her ass, digging my fingers into it like she did with my back, and pulled her against me in search of deeper penetration whether it was possible or not.

Our voices were muffled by each other's mouths. With how strong I felt the vibrations, she was moaning just as loudly as I was. If those moans were unleashed, who knows who could've heard them. For all we knew, her servants could've been listening in on us since the beginning.

Cassie's eyes were distant and glazed over. There was no semblance of elegance or dignity left in them anymore, yet they were still blankly focused on me.

A tremble went through my body. My shaft and balls ached. With full force, I unloaded all of my seed inside, dumping it in the far back. She didn't allow for it to go anywhere else.

Mine and her grips intensified, our limbs cramping up and surging with intensity. There were certainly scratch marks on my back at this point and perhaps even blue spots on her butt from how tightly I was groping it.

Finally, with the wave of our climax passing, the slumped onto each other, our bodies still tangled together. Cassie looked to be in a state of bliss like I'd never seen before. Every time her mouth wasn't open to breathe, it was forming a content smile while she deliriously patted the back of head which she still refused to let go of.

"You kept your promise. You're still here."

I was at first taken by surprise by that sudden statement and then started laughing. "Of course I am. Why would I not be?"

"For a moment back there... I thought this might be a dream. Like it would be over at any second. I was so afraid to let go of you because I didn't know if you were real and would disappear."

I fell down limply, plopping down on her right side while still embracing her. Just as she did, I reached for the back of her head and let her silky hair glide through my fingers. "As if I could go anywhere in this state. Imagine what your servants would say. They'd be gossiping for weeks, wouldn't they?"

She chuckled along with me as she snuggled up to me. "You were a beast back there. If someone just heard you they'd start talking about it. I certainly hope they did not."

"And why is that?"

She grew redder in the face and buried her face in my chest again as she whined. "I don't want any of them talking about you. Those moments are supposed to be ours. Yours and mine, not theirs."

I comforted her by stroking her back and pulling her closer. "That's funny. If my people heard us like that, I wouldn't mind if they spread that far and wide. If anything, it is proof of the strength of our relationship."

She shied away for a second before looking up at me in deep thought.

"What's the matter?"

"I've just been thinking. In a certain way, you've accomplished your task."

"My task?"

"To show me something that me and my people cannot replicate or match. You've given me human warmth. It's something I never got to experience before. I didn't even know what it felt like before you came into my life. What I'm trying to say is... your people will be safe from me. I want you to be by my side. Not as an enemy. Ever."

My heart stopped for a second, partially in relief and in pure joy. I smiled to myself, proud of how this all worked out. "You can't believe how glad I am to hear that, Cassie. I never wanted to be your enemy in the first place. My people will be very happy to hear that."

She placed a small peck on my lips, longing for every bit of affection I would give her. Then though, her face turned ponderous again. "Speaking of your people, will they be alright without you?"

"Without me? Oh you mean because I'm not present today? I wouldn't worry too much about it. It was already late when I arrived and I don't expect any trouble back home. I'll saddle the horse tomorrow and make my journey back to tell them of the good news."

Her eyes shot wide open as she jolted up in bed. "Y...you're leaving!?"

Stunned by her surprise I answered reluctantly. "Well, yes. I have to. I still have a duty to uphold. I can't just take a vacation and leave them to govern themselves. You know as well as I do, that people need a leader."

"I do but... but..." Her head slumped down in dejection.

"I know, I'm not happy myself that I have to leave so soon. I'll be back as soon as possible, I promise."

Tears started to well up in her eyes. "I just got to have you and now I already have to let you go."

"It will just be for a while. We both still have tonight and tomorrow. We need to treasure the time we have together, Cassie. Even the happiest moments can't last forever."

As if another realization just hit her, the tears started to come more heavily. Streams went down her cheeks as she solemnly knelt there. "So what? One day you will die... and I have to just keep on existing without you? What am I supposed to do then?"

"You will be the strong and courageous leader you've always been. I know my time on earth is brief, but I will be sure to give you all I can while I am here. Let's not spend our night with sadness, Cassie. I'm here, and I'll stay here with you until morning. I am not going anywhere until then." She tilted towards me as if asking for a hug and I was happy to oblige.

"I know you're tired and you have to sleep... but can you at least hold me until you do?"

"Certainly, Cassie. Can't imagine a better way to fall asleep. I love you."

"I love you too, Dramin. A lot." She responded in a meager voice as she rested her head on my shoulder.

I gave her one last kiss on the forehead before drifting off into the darkness of the night.

...

That was where a story like this would usually end. A nice happy ending with two people living together for the rest of their days. Or the rest of the days of one of them at least.

But in the depths where usually my dreams would be, I found nothing. In fact, I felt like I was slowly pulled from my sleep. Images and memories that should've flashed before my eyes, vanished.

I felt less and less sleepy, slowly dragged back into the real world. My vision was blurry, my mind not having expected to awake so soon. What had it been? An hour? Maybe two? Certainly not enough to warrant me waking up normally. Yet I didn't feel tired. I was wide awake and unable to fall back asleep again.

And as my senses returned to me, I felt something on my chest. A hand.

My sight came back to me, and the thing I saw before me was Cassiopeia apologetically looking down at me with one hand on my chest and the other holding the zodiac sign tablet of the Capricorn I had gifted her...

...as she extracted my soul from my body.