Monster Girl Encounter: Pharaoh Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hung her head, hugging herself and quietly muttered. "I know."

"You took away my chance to see any of the others here again, even though making friendship between our species was the whole point, you selfishly took all of them off the face of the earth with you."

"I know."

"I was lonely. Friends and family, all of them passed into the sands of time while I could only stand there and see them off to the next life. Everyone else got to die, while I lived, Cassie."

"ENOUGH!" She burst into tears, wanting to hear no more. "I know, alright! I know!" She clutched her chest tightly, the tears dripping down onto the floor. I couldn't see her face anymore with her hair hanging over it. "I've had enough time to hate myself for it, Dramin. I was so scared that you were going to leave me that I tried to cage you. It didn't even end there. I did it to all of my people. I made my own zodiac tablets and bound them to it so no one could ever leave me again."

"Cassie..." I wanted to reach out to here but she gently shoved my hand away, wanting no mercy.

"So many men tried to take our treasures after you were gone. They tried to steal what little I had left of you. One day, as one of them tried to do just that, I thought I could clear myself of this guilt by giving him the chance that I took away from you, to live with us. When I finally decided to return us to the surface, I even had the audacity to hope that it would get your attention and that you would come back to me. And even though I didn't deserve it, you actually did."

I watched as Cassie walked to the back end of the room and, with a swipe of her hand, uncovered a niche in the sandstone wall. In it, sat the very tablet that was missing from the exhibits in the main room. The Capricorn.

She lifted it from its stand and carried it to me. "It's all because you came along and made my heart beat again. I never had to worry about these kinds of trivial, mortal desires and dreams. You showed me love and... I am not worthy of that kind of thing."

I looked down at the vessel holding my soul. As I touched its surface, I could feel the warmth of it, the fullness of it. It was as if I was touching another part of myself. A part that beckoned me to reunite with it. As I stood right across from her, I grabbed the top of the tablet, lifted it from her hands... and placed it right back into the stand.

Her eyes followed my hand as it put the tablet back to where it stood before, after which they locked with mine. "That's not what I was trying to say, Cassie. The day I ran away was just as painful to me as it was to you. Through all of those hardships, the one thing I realized as time went past me... was that I would have been fine if at the very least I got to spend this eternity with you."

I cupped her cheek, inching closer to her enough for our faces to nearly touch. The tears in her eyes were frozen in time as her heartbeat quickened. "You've grown, my love. Just a few moments ago you would have sacrificed yourself for not only your people, but for my kind as well. Nothing could have made me happier than seeing you bring both of our people together and I am so, so proud of you."

Her eyes were shaking, her body limp as I gently cornered her against the wall. She shyly averted her eyes, then steeled her resolve and dared to ask. "Can I be selfish just one more time?"

In my mind I already knew what she wanted, yet wouldn't deny her the moment. "Make it count."

Our bodies intertwined as she leaned up and caught my lips. I leaned into her, holding her other cheek as well. She was warm and soft to the touch. Our half lidded eyes couldn't be torn from each other's gaze. "Your beard still tickles." She giggled before returning to the kiss.

My hands slid behind her head, letting her hair slip in between my fingers. Our mouths opened up, allowing our tongues to mingle and glide over each other. Our bodies, from top to bottom, were pressed together so closely, we might as well have been one. Even our legs were interlocked, with our thighs grinding into the other's crotch.

A thin string of saliva connected our lips as our lips parted and a warm, soft gasp for air escaped our mouths. Cassie swallowed excitedly as she rubbed her leg against me and firmly gazed into my eyes. "I can feel your... member through your clothes. It's... very stiff it seems."

I chuckled as I rested my forehead on hers. "You've left me wanting for two centuries. I haven't had another woman after you. And now that I'm here again, with all of this lust coming back to me, I want you more than anything else, Cassie." I breathed huskily into her ears.

Her face reddened, fixated on the area her leg was grinding against. She gently pushed me back a few inches, requiring the space to slowly kneel down. She caressed my bulge over the fabric of my robe before untying my sash and pulling it open.

With how close she was, my cock flopped onto her face, lying over her forehead. Cassie's eyes shot open, even I was surprised. My dick had swelled to its fullest capacity, the head bulging and throbbing, and the shaft veiny and thick. Even I was unaware of how pent-up I actually had been.

Cassie's mouth was slightly agape as she reached up and grasped it firmly with both hands. Her thin fingers clasped and caressed my length, still keeping it on her face. "I never looked at this magnificent specimen this closely before. The smell is more intense than I expected it to be."

I gently stroked the top of her head, enjoying the gentle stimulation. "I definitely don't recall it being this excitable before. It's kind of intense. I don't know how long I am going to last; it's full to bursting."

Her eyes wandered downward, stopping at my testicles. "Indeed you are." She stammered, nestling my heavy, swollen balls in the palm of her hand. Even that wasn't enough to hold them as the excess flesh spilled through her fingers and off her palm. The tickling sensation sent shivers up my spine only to intensify even more when she slid her face down and started trailing her tongue from the bottom of my sack up the entire shaft, then kissed the tip once she reached it.

I saw the thin, glistening trail she left behind and the entranced face she showed all the way was too much. Just as her lips parted from my cock, a small spurt of cum followed right after her, spilling onto her chin. I held the majority of the load in but it certainly was a sign of how sensitive I was.

While I was embarrassed, Cassie's eyes shone with excitement. She looked up at me, proud and filled with purpose. "It's my duty, as your woman to take care of matters such as this. I will relieve you until all of this pent up pleasure has been released. I have to take responsibility after all, don't I?"

I grunted, my hips trembling in the aftermath of the minor orgasm, yet I couldn't resist to smile and pet her head. "Couldn't think of a more capable woman for the job. Actually... there is something you can do that you're perfectly suited for."

"Anything, my love." Cassie fawned.

A wicked grin formed on my lips, knowing what I was about to make her do. "Open your top for me. Show me your breasts, Cassie."

She responded with a slightly surprised gasp but did as I asked her. Her fingers hooked into the shoulder strap of her black bra, causing her tits to drop and sway for a few seconds. Her dark skin was vibrant and spotless, contrasting with the slightly darker, bumpy nipples topping the two mounds of flesh. They were just as plump and full as I remembered and my mind went wild thinking about violating them.

"Now, take my cock in between them."

She did her best to follow the instructions and lifted her heavy breasts with both hands, leaning in and sandwiching my member in the cleavage.

She took a deep breath before she pushed her breasts together and squeezed my shaft from each side. "Like this?"

I nodded and stroked her head. "You're doing great. Now lift them up and down. Smother it with your breasts. Don't worry, it won't hurt."

Bobbing up and down on her knees, her upper body gyrated back and forth, my cock squelching with precum as it penetrated through the slit her tits formed. I had a hard time focusing. Too much staring would have made me cum in seconds. I took only occasional glances, seeing the dedication on her face as she jerked me off, it was intoxicating. The softness smooshing my dick from front to back was like heaven.

I almost keeled over, steadying myself on Cassie's shoulders.

Her collar was as red as her face at this point and her breath blew warm wafts of air onto my lower belly. "It's so warm, so thick so... strong... Dramin, there's this tingling in my chest. Is that part of this practice?"

I moaned, hardly getting the answer out. "It's normal. I'm feeling you, and you're feeling me. We exchange pleasure this way. Plus, I can see your nipples rubbing together. That must be part of it. Gods, your breasts are... beautiful, Cassie. Dammit! I'm..."

I looked down too long. Seeing my cock just sliding in and out of her bust and leaving a slimy trail of liquid in her cleavage was enough to send me over the edge. I was way too sensitive to withstand the urge. Like a fountain, globs of cum launched from my loins and shot on top of her boobs.

Cassie shut her eyes as notable amounts of cum spurted up toward her face before dropping down again. A sizable pool formed in her cleavage, seeping into her skin and through the slit below. I felt the warm liquid seal the space around my cock.

At the sight of this, Cassie began to slow down, almost coming to a halt.

I gently touched her shoulder and as out of breath as I was, I pleaded to her. "Keep going, I'm fine."

She looked up, confused. "But... you just came."

"It's not enough. Please, keep stroking. I've got a lot more stored up. It might be even better now."

With renewed vigor she started pumping again, gyrating her tits around my member in interchanging rhythms. They slipped and slid around it, lubricated by the still wet cum. Cassie's breath tickled the head as it poked out from the top. "The smell... I could smell this forever."

"It's all yours, Cassie! I'll give you as much as you like. You can make me cum as many times as you want and make up for all the years I left you alone!"

"You mean it?" She asked hopefully, her body reacting in tandem by moving even faster.

"I'm not going to lose you again. I'll keep you happy! I'll be there whenever you need me from now on!"

Cassie was beaming, elated by my declaration. In her enthusiastic fervor, she sought to hide how happy she was by devoting herself even more to the tit job. "It's all mine..." She muttered to herself, looking down at the cock thrusting in between her breasts. As if by instinct, she lowered her face to it and opened her mouth, letting it pump into it whenever it came up. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, serving to guide my dick in between her lips.

Now along with the pleasure of her squishing, sloppy boobs, her mouth offered a wet warmth to the upper half of my member. Over and over I knocked against her gums as she dared to take me deeper. My hips instinctively moved in tandem with her rhythms, now effectively fucking her cleavage and mouth. My hips almost buckled at the unimaginable sensations.

A river of drool went down my shaft, mixing with the pool of cum underneath. The lewd, scandalous display was mind numbing. I was defiling this ancient Pharaoh, though at this point, I felt like I was on the same level as her, the way I never did all those years ago.

Maybe it was the fact that both of us, despite our royal background, could see each other in such a perverted states without judgment or shame, that made us so compatible. All I knew was that she was mine and I was hers.

As my cock started twitching, announcing yet another climax, Cassie popped her mouth off my tip. "Are you close, Dramin? I can feel it bulging. I can have it all right? You said it's all mine?"

"All of it, Cassie! Take it!"

She kept jerking me with her tits, smiling from ear to ear. "I will. I want it! Cum for me, my love!" After those words, she enthusiastically went back to sucking me off, slurping and licking all over the bare head of my dick.

I held on to both sides of her head, aiding my thrusts as I fucked her tits and mouth. I wanted to release all of it and make her swallow. It was pure debauchery, but it felt so incredibly good.

With how close I already was before, it didn't take long until I burst and released my seed into her welcoming lips. I was at the very back of her throat when I came again, shooting my load down into it. She looked strained, her eyes closed shut and her eyebrows tightening. Her tongue lapped up the trail of what was left and as I dragged back my cock, she suckled on its head until all was drained. She had barely spilled a drip of what I unleashed inside her.

The air was growing thick with the all smells mixing together; our sweat, the cum, the drool. It should have been off-putting, but instead it was arousing the both of us.

Cassie caught her breath before she looked down at my cock still very much erect and still sandwiched between her big breasts. "Why isn't it going down? Did I do bad?"

I shook my head as I pulled her back on her feet and into a kiss. I moved both hands underneath her butt and lifted her just high enough to fall onto the large queen sized bed with her with me on top and her pinned underneath me. "Actually, you may have done too good of a job. I'm not done yet and from the looks of it..." I slowly moved my hand down to her crotch, cupping the warm, bulging, wet folds that hid underneath her black panties. She yelped at the touch. "...neither are you."

She sheepishly averted her eyes in slight embarrassment but quickly looked up into my eyes in submission. "My body is yours to use as you please. It's the very least I owe you."

I took issue with that statement and went to clear the air immediately. "Cassie, I want one thing to be very clear: You don't owe me anything. Everything I've done, all the time I've waited to be with you again, was because of my love for you. I have had this emptiness inside of me for a very long time that could only be filled by you. And everything I'm doing now, is because I want to make a mess of you, see you moan for me, dig your nails into my back for all I care. Because you are the only woman I ever want to see in this state and I want to be the cause of it."

I reached out to her, combing back a lock of the hair beside her face. "I am lonely and lost without you, so I want to ask you now, not because of guilt or perceived debts, will you have me?"

All of her limbs coiled around me and pulled me into as close of a hug as her strength would allow her. Her grip was strong, clinging to every fiber of my being as she embraced me. Her hands rested on my back and her face in my shoulder as I calmly rubbed the back of her head. "Of course I will! I missed you! I missed you so much!" Her sentences were interrupted by muffled sobs and I could feel little spots of moisture where her face was. "I love you, Dramin! Please... never leave me again. I can't handle one more time without you!"

I cuddled her while she got all of the tears out. I wanted to get back to seeing her smile again. "Right now, I wouldn't want to be anywhere but here, Cassie. I think you've been waiting long enough." I said as I gently stripped her of her panties and tossed them off the bed. We were both stripped bare at this point, bar a few pieces of jewelry; her leg and arm braces and my rings and earrings. It would be enough.

She still clung to me as tightly as she could, her legs locked around my waist and her arms behind my back. I lined my painfully erect member up with her slit. It was ready to go, now more than ever. "Cassie, I'm going in, be ready, okay?"

"I'm always ready for you, Dramin." She reassured me with a smile and laid her head back onto the pillow while she held onto my upper arms.

Bit by bit, my cock's head pried open her folds, glistening with lubricating liquids and welcoming me home. Her pussy spread open as my unusually thick shaft squeezed its way in, grinding against all sides.

Cassie and I let out a few gasps and then an almost synced, long moan after which our hooded eyes locked onto each other and our lips shortly after. I let my hands glide all over her body. Her slim sides, her wide hips, all the way down to her smooth, silky thighs coiling around my hips. I experienced a sort of fullness I hadn't felt in quite a while, love, passion, desire. It all filled and fueled me.

I started pumping my hips, slowly beginning to fuck her. I was scared to go too hard to fast as I could have cum at any moment. But I wanted to savor this. Her flesh, her scent, her touch, everything. It wasn't just her pussy clinging to me that was arousing me, but also her breasts flattening against my chest and her tongue warping itself around mine.

The mattress rocked under the combined weight and movement of our bodies. My thrusts became more and more forceful, eager to enhance our pleasure. I grabbed her hips, gaining more grip and leverage as our groins collided.

I increased my speed until we could hear audible slapping noises at which point I got into a steady rhythm to gauge the perfect angles to hit.

In her moans, Cassie cried out instructions, spots she wanted me to hit. "That spot there, Dramin! The top! Right there!" And I was more than happy to oblige. I was worried I had gotten rusty over the years but with every cry of pleasure and erratic twitching of her body, that insecurity steadily faded.

When I ground against her inner walls, her fingertips jerked and dug into my upper arms. It was enough to leave tiny pressure spots all over them. I didn't mind, the feeling of her hanging onto me, actually made me feel like she depended on and trusted me with her body.

Our skin rubbed together as I kept thrusting. Her nipples especially, perky as they were, made themselves very noticeable, scraping across my chest. It tickled, sometimes even colliding with my own.

"You're so big! You still fit just as well as back then! I feel so full!" Cassie squealed, her eyes shut and quaking underneath the lids as loud gasps for air escaped her.

"You're the only woman I want to fit, Cassie. I'm so happy! Don't worry, I'll carve myself into you permanently. Your pussy will never be lonely again! I will make sure you're always full of me!" I declared those words to her, knowing full well I was getting close to cumming.

I pulled her body close to me, shoving my tongue into her mouth while she cradled my head. Our faces twitched and scrunched up as we let the cries of our climax echo in each other's mouths.

Her pussy clenched down, milking and locking my penis in place. I don't know how much I came, but the liquid had so little space that it filled the slits between my cock and her walls until a few droplets sputtered outside. A couple more thrusts pushed out even more, causing a puddle of cum to be formed on the sheets.

We couldn't keep kissing at this point; we needed room to breathe and broke from each other. I was drinking in the precious air as my skin was glistening with sweat both from the physical exhaustion and the shared heat between us. No matter how cold it was inside the palace before, now the air was musty and damp.

I checked up on Cassie but she was struggling to keep it together as much as I was, plopping her head down onto the pillow, letting her sweat-drenched hair splay out onto it. Her midriff was still jerking around in the aftermath of her orgasm. It was a wonderful thing to see and even in this state I though that there couldn't be a more beautiful woman in the worldd

There was just one issue that kind of marred the moment.