Monster Girl World Ch. 14

Story Info
Akira and Sadayo deepen their relationship.
4.9k words
4.71
6.3k
15

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
336 Followers

Chapter 14-My Centipede Girlfriend

Loud breathy moans filled the tool shed behind the school, with the faint sound of grunting and panting heard underneath the feminine cries of joy that came from the little shed.

Inside were two occupants in the throes of making love, or just fucking in the male's case. One was a teenage girl with the lower body of a centipede, which was curled up around her lover as she held his face to her breasts and thrusted her hips to get move of his shaft inside of her. The young man in her clutches was her boyfriend, trapped within her massive segmented coils and forced to pump into her tight snatch to get that release while groping and sucking at her ample tits.

"Ahh...Akira-kun," Sayako moaned, wrapping her arms around his head to keep his face buried in her tits, her hair falling over him like a dark curtain while she gazed down at him lovingly. "You're amazing."

Akira could really speak with her left breast in his mouth, but her words of praise encouraged him to pump his hips harder. He was stuck in an awkward state, his legs pushed together and stuck like that until they both came. It didn't stop him from wrapping his arms around her waist and biting at those wonderfully soft tits that he couldn't get enough of. Feeling her cunt grasp his length with enough constriction to make his dick tingle nearly made him cum a couple of times, but the goddesses saw fit to keep him in the game as long as possible.

"More...pound me harder!"

'Fuck, she's hungry!' Akira thought, thrusting his hips faster. He thrust his pelvis toward the oomukade in his arms until he could feel his folds engulf him all the way to the base.

Sayako's arms tightened around him to hold him to her as much as her to him. She mewled softly into his hair with each hard thrust, each motion sending another blissful wave of pleasure through her body to the pointed barbs in her lower body. He pushed a little harder each time, just enough to make her squeak. His aggression earned another orgasm from her, the third one that afternoon. This time, though, each of her little waves of pleasure were met with another thrust from the man, dragging out her orgasm for a few seconds longer, until she felt his thrusts quicken in pace.

"Sayako," He grunted in her breasts, heating the ample flesh framing his face. "I'm cumming!"

"Do it, Akira-kun, cum inside me!" She moaned, shoving a nipple back into his mouth. "Please, fill me up again!"

Her passionate cries for more pushed Akira over the edge and he gave one last thrust before shuddering against her body. His cock, completely swallowed up by her spasming cunt, twitched and pulsated within her canal as he came inside her, filling the monster girl all the way to her womb and letting the girl moan like an animal as he himself groaned from excitement and bliss. With his face engulfed by her tits, he was unable to see Sayako's eyes rolling to the back of her head for a few short seconds.

After stuffing the girl with his semen, finishing the job with a few final jabs, Akira wiggled his way out of her coils and fell back against the shelf behind him. His body was covered in sweat and he was panting nonstop, unable to even speak for a few seconds.

"Sayako, that's enough for today." He panted, feeling his lower muscles burn. "Are ya happy now?"

He opened tired eyes and gave a totally manly yelp when he found Sayako's sweaty and flushed face right in front of his. She stared at him deeply with those strange eyes that didn't look totally there and with that creepy smile she always had when she was in her frenzied state. The way her hair fell over her face didn't really help make her look sweet either.

"You're kidding, right?" She asked.

"Come on, I'm already at my limit." Akira groaned. Sayako just giggled and held his face in her hands.

"It's okay to tell me, Akira-kun. I know you're not so weak as to only have enough energy for two sessions." She said. "It's me, isn't it? You're not completely satisfied and you're just trying to let me off kindly, aren't you? That's fine, let me do the work this time."

Akira tried to make for the door, but her lower body blocked his only escape route. "W-Wait, that's not what I meant!"

"Why do you look so worried?" Sayako panted, pinching one of her nipples while her left hand reached down to rub along his hardening shaft. "I'll make you feel reeeeeaaaaal good..."

Akira's pained and pleasured screams could be heard all across the school, and everyone felt pity for him...except for that crazy jurogumo in the manga club. She was cheering for Sayako to get that dick.

XXXXXX

The sun was almost down as Akira and Sayako walked home down an empty street, neither really saying anything. As usual, Sayako was clinging to his arm, hugging his limb to her ample chest while her hundred legs skittered along the ground in a manner that left him dizzy.

'My gods, we've been doing this every day since we hooked up.' Akira thought wearily. He was completely tapped out, but he could still feel the tingle of Sayako's pussy lips on his cock, draining him of everything he had to offer. 'I know monsters are insatiable once they get going, but this is on another level.'

News of Akira and Sayako's relationship spread around the school like wildfire. The creepy centipede girl who hung out by herself at lunch was dating the school bad boy (he wasn't a bad boy, he only looked like one). Such a thing was thought to be inconceivable. To think that this creepy girl who probably masturbated to Akira during gym would have a boyfriend.

Akira didn't mind dating Sayako. She wasn't too bad to hang out with, even though they fuck like wererabbits every day after school to sate her sexual fixation of him. She was pretty cute, in her own way, and her body was definitely a plus. He could have done without her hissing at every female that looked in his general direction, but all in all, she was pretty bearable compared to some of the other monster girls in school.

'With how much sex we're having, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be an incubus by the time I graduate.' He thought. 'I wonder what an oomukade's incubus looks like. I bet they're really flexible to handle their constant coiling.'

"Hey, Akira-kun..."

"Yeah?" He looked down at her.

"I think it's about time," She said shyly. "That I started hanging out at your house."

Akira blinked. "...Eh?"

"I mean, we've been dating for a while, and we haven't visited each other's houses. You kept giving me excuses not to come to your house and all," That creepy smile spread on her face as her hair started waving around from some unseen force. "Before this your relatives were visit, then your parents had something to do, and then your grandmother fainted, so I couldn't visit. What about this week, Akira-kun? Can I finally come?"

Akira's face scrunched up as Sayako lifted her body above him and placed her heavy breasts on top of his head, hugging him around the shoulders. He didn't actually mind having her at his house. It would be a great opportunity to laze around and cuddle (he was man enough to admit that he liked monster cuddles), but the danger was that she'd be a hundred times more aroused just by the scent of his room. She'll break him in half!

'And I'd have no place to run to.' Akira thought, feeling her tits sandwiching his head in their softness. 'But I can't keep making excuses like this. I'm going to have to pray that I can handle her.'

"S-Sure, you can come." Akira said shakily. "How's this Sunday?"

"Oh! It's perfect, Akira-kun!" Sayako gushed and hugged him tighter. "We'll have such a wonderful time!"

"I'm sure we will." Akira chuckled. Why were the creepy girls also the most adorable?

XXXXXX

"You're taking her to your house?" Mimi blinked at Akira as he scarfed down his lunch. "Are you mad?"

"I haven't gone mad since you asked me when I first started dating her, Mimi." Akira said. "And it's only fair. We've been dating for two weeks. I think it's a good time to have her come over."

Mimi stared at him unblinkingly. "You ran out of excuses, didn't you?"

"...Yeah. Yeah, I did." He groaned. "Still, it's kind of unfair to keep holding her off like that. Sayako's not that bad to be around once you get past the constant sex, furious masturbation and her constant threatening of every female who talks to me."

They both thought back to an incident last Tuesday, where the class president, a tengu named Sona, scolded Akira for not helping clean up the class after school. By some quirk of fate, Sayako, who was stalking Akira from afar, heard Sona scolding him and lashed out like an angry oni. Thus, the class was granted the school's first brawl between a tengu and an oomukade. Akira had no idea where Sayako learned to do a full nelson, but he was barely able to get his girlfriend to pull back before she choked Sona out. No one fucked with Sayako after that.

"I feel like that list should be longer." Mimi remarked. "And really, the fact that you're dating that girl is just unbelievable. What do you see in her anyway?"

"Just because she's an oomukade doesn't mean she's some creepy monster. Sayako actually has a nice personality. Hell, she even likes Dragon Soul X. Where are you going to find a girl that likes that anime?" He asked.

"That jurogumo girl in 2-B?" Mimi supplied.

"Look, the fact is that I can't keep deflecting the subject. She's going to sneak into my house anyway, but didn't do it out of courtesy. Might as well initiate this on my own terms." Akira shrugged. "Besides, I'm confident enough to handle her on my home turf."

Mimi shook her head. "You and I both know you don't believe that."

"I know!" Akira put his head in his hands. "I'm so fucked!"

"In more ways than one, it seems." Mimi quipped.

XXXXXX

"H-Hello there, Akira-kun!"

Akira smiled at Sayako as he opened his door to let her in. The excitable and blushing oomukade was dressed in a thick beige sweater that did little to hide her large chest and a blue skirt around her waist. She looked different when out of her school uniform, and Akira just realized that they rarely spent time together outside of school.

"Hey, Sayako. Come on in." He greeted. "You got here fast."

"I couldn't wait another second to see you h-house." Sayako stammered, her senses assaulted with the smell of her beloved's spirit energy all over the place. "I-It's so amazing!"

"Glad you like it. It's nothing special, but it's home." Akira laughed nervously and led her up the stairs to him room. He could already hear Sayako gushing over everything she saw, from the banister to the fresh scented candles that his mother left around to freshen the place up.

Akira slowly opened the door to his room and allowed Sayako into his humble abode. It was nothing special or outstanding...aside from the large amounts of manga and dvds sitting in bookshelves near his bed, computer table and the door. He was a bit of an otaku, but he liked what he liked. To him this was ordinary.

To Sayako, this was paradise.

"Oh my goddess, I'm finally inside Akira-kun's room! I mean, I've seen images of it from hacking Akira-kun's phone and computer, but to actually be here is totally amazing!" Sayako's mutters were a mile a minute and nearly incomprehensible as she took in every aspect of his room.

"Wait, you hacked what?" He asked.

Sayako ignored him and took a deep breath to fill her lungs with his scent, flopping down onto his bed to sniff at his sheets and slithered down onto the floor to analyze any hairs she found to for later (for her Akira-kun doll collection). Her centipede legs tapped against the floor incessantly in her excitement and Akira couldn't help but smile at her. She was just too cute like this.

'This is the first time I've invited a girl into my room.' Akira thought, smiling. 'It doesn't feel bad at all. It's actually kind of exciting.'

"I love it here, Akira-kun! It's better than I've ever imagined!" Sayako finished inhaling Akira's scent and flickered over to him with that same vacant look of lust in her eyes. Akira barely blinked when she suddenly took off her sweater in one swipe, letting her naked breasts bounce into his view. "Okay, let's do it!"

"What the fuck?!" He yelled. He yelped as Sayako grabbed his shirt and threw him to sit on the bed, quickly ridding him off his pants and underwear in a single motion that was almost instinctual to her at this point. "H-Hold up, Sayako, I'm sure there are other things we could do. Like...play games and stuff! I have the limited edition box set of Dragon Soul X!"

"Oh yes, of course, but we're going to do this anyway afterwards." Sayako panted, her hot breath washing over his hardening cock. "So why not cut to the chase and do it anyway?"

'Oh god, here it comes!' Akira closed his eyes and braced himself for the feeling of Sayako inhaling his cock in one go.

Surprisingly, instead of her lips, he felt a plush softness engulf his dick and gently massage it. Confused, he opened his eyes and saw Sayako massaging his cock with her breasts, a gentle expression on her face. It was a stark contrast to her usual aggressiveness and need to get his cum. His shaft tingled in her cleavage as she thrust her tits up and down on his lap. It felt really good, not that it didn't feel good before, but having her be this gentle was really nice.

Sayako saw his confusion and asked, "Is something wrong, Akira-kun?"

"N-No, everything's fine! It's just...you're not usually this gentle like this." Akira said.

"Oh, that's because whenever we did it, it was at school. I'm always worried about being seen at school, but I also wanted to satisfy you at the same time. So given the limited time we had, I had no choice but to be rough." She smiled at him with her hair framing her pale face like a curtain, highlighting her features. "But today, we can take it slow. We're finally all alone, with complete privacy. Okay?"

Akira felt his heart skip a beat at the beautiful expression she wore. He always knew Sayako had that charm about her that could only be labeled as a "pure Nipponese beauty", but seeing her act this gentle and talk normally did wonders for his already high levels of arousal. His cock throbbed between her breasts and Sayako took that as the sign to continue pleasing him.

Sayako slowly pumped her tits along his cock, pressing her breasts together to increase the friction while she lightly flicked her tongue along his tip to make it tingle. She smiled at the look of pure bliss on his face and increased her efforts to hear him moaning.

"Does this feel good?" She asked lustfully.

She didn't give him a chance to answer before she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock ad worked her way down the girthy appendage until her face was almost buried in her cleavage. She knew the combination of her succulent lips and soft tits would have him blowing a huge load in no time flat.

Akira prayed to every god he could think of as Sayako got into a rhythm for her titfuck/blowjob, drawing her lips up while dragging her tits down into his lap, and then going in reverse. His room was filled with lewd sucking sounds as she let herself get into the rhythm and relished his taste on her tongue. Normally Akira would last a bit longer, but this unique situation he found himself in was too much for him to handle and he was reaching his climax.

"Shit, I'm gonna..." Akira grunted.

"It's fine...let it all out." Sayako smiled.

She bent her head and took his cockhead into her mouth as Akira reached his end. His cock swelled in her mouth and tits just before he blew his load. She hungrily drank up each thick blast of cum that filled her mouth in seconds. Her throat worked nonstop to gulp down those creamy globs of cum that she lusted for every time they spent time together. Sayako didn't come up for breath until she drank down every last shot of cum fired down her throat. Once he was done, she slid her lips off his cock and swallowed what was left in her throat with a moan.

"So tasty..." She moaned, licking her lips. She felt Akira's shaft throb a bit between her tits. "Akira-kun...you cum is thicker than usual."

"R-Really?" He panted. His face was red, and not just from cumming so hard. "Maybe it's because...you're so cute..."

"Huh?" Sayako took a moment to process his words before she smiled and grabbed his hand in joy. "You...you really mean that?"

"Yeah, of course I do." Akira nodded, feeling a bit more confident. "I think you're really cute, Sayako."

Sayako smiled and laughed giddily. "I'm so happy to hear that, Akira-kun! Now I can die happy right now!" She squealed and moved up to nuzzle her cheek against his. "Since we have plenty of time...I'll do anything you want."

"Anything?" Akira thought about it, his eyes trailing down her to sweat soaked breasts. "Well..."

XXXXXX

A few seconds later, Sayako was lying back on Akira's bed, her head resting on the pillow while he rested against her side. She was blushing furiously as he leaned over her breasts, groping them with his lips hovering against her right nipple. One of his hands caressed the underside of her left breast while he gently blew hot air against her nipple, making it tingle. After a minute of teasing, he finally leaned in closer to her nipple, and while looking her in the eye, enveloped it into his lips and suckled.

She met his gaze and whimpered, rubbing her hand along his back while her other hand held his palm to her breast and encouraged him to squeeze her tit harder.

Akira moved onto her other breast, where she held it closer for him, and took her soft orb into his mouth too. This time, he suckled harder, and she made a tiny whine with the feel of her breasts being bathed in the warm, wet touch of his lips and tongue. He pressed his face deeper into her chest, opening his mouth wider to suck more of her breast into his mouth. His tongue licked her sweaty flesh, teasing her nipple around the edge and left her areola puffy and swollen. Sayako's whimpers only grew, and she had to keep her hands from moving.

"Your breasts are so soft." He said.

"Th-Thank you, but I think they're too big." Sayako complained, unhooking her arm from Akira's back to hug both arms under her breasts to keep them as pert as possible. "They sag."

"Bullshit." Akira leaned in again and took her tit into his mouth again, this time pulling her breast along with him as he pulled his head up. Sayako squeaked like a mouse as her tit was stretched along with his mouth. He let go and her breast bounced back in place on her chest.

"A-Akira-kun!"

Akira grinned and leaned back down to start suckling and kissing her breasts again. Sayako could do nothing but lay there, and with each passing moment, her whimpers turned into moans. His other hand found her other breast, and started to tease and caress its contours while his thumb grazed her swollen nipple. His fingers sank into her soft flesh and his tongue and teeth nibbled and licked at her other breast, making her body hotter and wetter. Her fingers found his hair, and she ran her fingertips through it while her moans grew along with her bliss.

Then she came. She mewled, held Akira's head still with both hands, and started to spasm with jolts of pleasure she hadn't expected. The waves coursed through her breasts and into her chest, sucking the air out of her and forcing her breath into useless panting. She shuddered, her pussy clenching, and felt the tremors work up through her body before coursing down into her hips. More juices started to soak her folds until it leaked down her sides and onto Akira's leg.

Sayako was actually thankful that Akira had stopped suckling while she came, or she would've lost her mind. He was panting too, his body becoming affected by the demonic energy leaking from her body in waves.

Venus444
Venus444
336 Followers
12