Monster Girl World Ch. 16

Story Info
A hinezumi mercenary looks back on her life.
4.9k words
4.09
4.2k
6
0

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
333 Followers

Chapter 16-Firestarter

It was a crisp, warm Friday night in Roppongi and the night life of the entertainment district was in full force as it slowly neared midnight. Humans and monsters were enjoying everything the region had to offer, from restaurants, robot exhibits, and art festivals to monster-owned businesses like nightclubs, strip clubs, and brothels within the red-light areas of Roppongi. It was a favored place to party by students, off-duty military personnel, wealthy rich-kids, and above all, businessmen who had a lot to spend on a night of debauchery and sin.

As the clock struck midnight, multiple high profile businessmen took a ride through the crowded city to convene at the Mori Tower, where they all attended a lavish invite-only secret party to celebrate the "success" of their individual fields. As they arrived at the high-class hotel, they took an elevator to the top floor, where they were greeted by hundreds of servants waiting hand and foot for them. These old men, who were at the pinnacle of their careers, would regularly meet here to part and partake in the finest food, drinks, and women that Roppongi could offer.

"To the Financial Minister of Sawamatsu!" Bellowed Kuwano Masayoshi, raising his sake cup with a lewd grin on his face. The old man had a young teenage girl clad in a high school uniform sitting on his lap, whom he shamelessly fondled as she grinded on his still-covered cock. "For bringing out competitors to their knees and...a bunch of other shit I'm too drunk to remember!"

"Less talking, more fucking, Kuwano. These girls cost a pretty penny, and I don't want them going to waste." Said Iwasaki Shozou, the main consultant of the Edo metropolitan bank. "Make sure you do her good! Same to you, Osamu!"

"Y-yes sir!" Yagichi Osamu nodded. He also had a high school girl on his lap, who's panties were on his head as he fingered her with one hand and squeezed her breast with the other. He was already ready to go, as were his fellow co-workers as his cock was rock hard and eager to get some teenage pussy.

These men were all members of a semi-governmental corporation who had some less-than-legal dealings within the financial arm of Nippon. To say they were crooked would be an understatement. Each person received 1 billion gil retirement allowance along with their salary, and it was all run by Shozou, who previously held a senior position in the Imperial Ministry of Finance, and now ran three private major banking corporations. The old pervert even had a huge plot of land with property that went up to 6 billion gil in value.

"I have to say, the school uniform is a good addition, Shozou." Masayoshi said.

"It's not just the uniform," Shozou grinned. "They're the real deal! That escort agency I got these bitches from hires high school girls off record to attract more customers. The madam sent them along with the older women."

"Ah!"

The two men looked to their youngest comrade and grinned as they saw Osamu pulling the short-haired tomboyish girl onto his cock and was already thrusting into her. He didn't even bother stripping her of her clothes as he bounced her on his cock without a care in the world, laughing maniacally as he did so.

"The bastard just couldn't wait, could he? Oh well, might as well have some real fun." Masayoshi looked at the girl in his grasp and pushed her down onto her knees between his legs. "You know what to do, so get to it!"

As the girl fished out Masayoshi's cock and started sucking on his rather thick shaft, Shozou looked at them both like they went mad. "You two are going for human girls? I thought you wanted to fuck some high quality whores!"

"What's better than fucking actual high school girls?" Osamu grunted as he continued thrusting up into the girl, his face riddled with pleasure. He was barely thinking straight as his cock sank into the girl's warmth over and over again.

"Fucking monsters, obviously!" Shozou grinned and reached out to grab the monster whore he brought with him. "You'll never get anything better than a monster's body."

It's not surprise that the sex industry would be one of the largest businesses in Nippon, given that the country sports one of the largest human/monster communities in the world. The sex industry was largely dominated by monsters, and since the dissolvent of the Samurai class, common jobs like prostitution was regulated to red-light districts called "yukaku", where sex businesses were open and widespread. Monsters ran escort services that employed adult monsters and human women, though the latter was largely uncommon given the inhuman allure of monsters that far outstripped them.

These sex services were obviously only supposed to employ humans and monsters eighteen and over, but it wasn't uncommon to find some high-class businesses taking in teenagers still in high school to appeal to a certain crowd. These poor girls were teenage call-girls who catered to old perverts who loved themselves some teenage pussy. Human prostitutes were uncommon and had become a bit of a novelty that made them even more lusted after.

Shozou's lovely lady wasn't human, she wasn't even a Nipponese monster. She was a hinezumi, a monster native to Orience. Her hair and the puffy tuffs of fur on her forearms and forelegs were bright red like fire, with her hair being tied into two braids that framed her cute face. She wore a bright red sexualized qipao that hugged her perky breasts and exposed her slender legs. Her cute red mouse ears twitched as she hugged herself against Shozou's larger body.

"I'm honored that you have chosen me, sir." The hinezumi said sweetly. "I rarely get chosen by clients because I'm not Nipponese."

"More for me then." Shozou laughed. "What's your name, girl?"

"I'm Hua, master." The hinezumi smiled. "I moved here from Xing a year ago."

"I knew it! No Nipponese monster would have such an exotic accent." Shozou laughed, his hand still groping her left breast from behind. "Get on my lap, girl, I wanna taste your tits!"

Hua obediently did so, lifting one slender leg over his lap so she was straddling him. She gave a cute, mousy gasp when her client dumped the rest of his sake onto her chest, wetting the front of her dress and the tops of her breasts in the strong alcohol before burying his face in her chest.

She yelped as he laid his hands on her ass and slipped his tongue out of her mouth to shamelessly swirl it over her skin. She could feel the bulge in his pants that brushed the underside of her thighs. He lapped up sake from her cleavage, licking and sucking her skin. He sank his teeth gently into the plump and tender flesh of her tit, causing her to shiver and shudder. He growled and sucked noisily, and when he hummed, his lips vibrated, causing her breasts to jiggle and quake as he orally assaulted them. Her breasts heaved, wobbling and rippling as Shozou aggressively rolled his face in her cleavage, running his mouth hungrily, thirstily over her tits.

The fur on Hua's arms and legs heated up in response to her growing arousal and she slowly grinded her moist cunt along his pants, forming a wet spot over the tent in his pants. He sank his fingers into the cheeks of her ass, slipping them in through the slits of her sex qipao. He grabbed her ass and lifted her bodily, turning his frame sideways and plopping her down squarely in his lap, forcing her legs to spread around his hips and the front of her dress to rise. His bulge pressed against the crotch of her panties, making Hua gasp.

"Oh," She moaned, squirming on his lap. "Someone's excited."

Shozou reached to his pants and quickly unzipped the cursed things to push them down a bit and free his hardening cock. He lifted his face from her glossy, heaving, rosy breasts. "It's hard trying to be professional when dealing with monsters. You bitches are too much to resist."

Shozou yanked aside the crotch of her panties and thrust himself into her. His cock slid inside her pussy, which had grown moist from his little stint with her breasts. He thrust himself into her, causing Hua to gasp and throw back her head, staring wide-eyed at the ceiling. Her mouth gaped wide open as she felt that surprisingly thick cock sinking into her moist heat and rolled her hips to get more of him into her.

Soon Hua's moans joined those of the other girls as they were all fucked by their patrons. The sounds of reluctant moans and the slapping of skin on skin filled the air as the party really got going. Hua's plump ass cheeks bounced enticingly as she pumped herself up and down Shozou's cock, his hands gripping her waist tightly to force all of his cock into her. She bit her lip and rolled her head, her tits jiggling in time with the furious rhythm of Shozou's thrusting, the man thoroughly plowing her tilth.

Unfortunately for Hua, the man's advanced age meant that he didn't have as much stamina as he did when he was younger. He gave a few more hard thrusts up into her, his wrinkled hands kneading her supple, tight flesh as he hit his climax and came with a grunt. He grinned when he saw the unmistakable look of ecstasy in Hua's eyes and forced his cock to dump all of his cum deep into her.

"You monsters are the best. Far better than any human girls." Shozou praised with a sigh, still fondling her toned ass cheeks. Running his hands down to her thighs, he took notice of how firm they felt. "My, you're very toned. I take it you spend a lot of time on top of your clients?"

"That, and I do a lot of exercises to keep myself in shape." Hua answered, lifting herself off Shozou's cock.

"Must be some really intense exercises if you feel this firm. Even your pussy's tight." Shozou said lecherously. "I take it you work hard at the gym or something?"

"No," She said sweetly. "I'm a mercenary."

Shozou blinked at her. "Huh?"

The cutesy look Hua wore turned savage as she pressed something against the side of Shozou's head. "Goodnight."

Shozou's head disappeared in a burst of flames that shot from the pistol Hua was pointing at him. It took only a second for everything to go quiet. The girls, the businessmen, the servants. Everyone went quiet, their gazes gravitating towards the hinezumi who was standing up off the headless corpse of the man she just murdered. It took two seconds for the shock to wear off and for everyone to start screaming.

"Did...did she just kill him?"

"Holy shit, is she an assassin?!"

"Call the police!" Osamu cried out.

"No, you fool! We can't let the newpapers get wind of this? Someone call the police commissioner!" Masayoshi shouted.

The hinezumi snapped her fingers and another gun appeared in her left hand. Now wielding two magic pistols, she looked to the cowering men whimpering in their seats while the teenage escorts ran for safety.

"You girls better run as fast as you can, because it's about to get really bloody in here." Hua said in a sing-song voice. The girls were already out the door, as were the servants when they realized that showing any loyalty to these men was not in their best interests. There were no signs of the guards that were posted in the hotel. "Now that we're finally alone, allow me to say that you gross bastards have been slated for execution by the powers that be for treason against the imperial court. And I'm your executioner."

"E-Execution?!" Masayoshi blanched. "What the hell are you talking about? We haven't committed-"

"Extorting and hoarding money from the national bank system is a big no-no, as is running your competitors out of business through illegal means such as blackmail, assassinations and taking hostages. That last one is from that minister whose daughter you sold to a yakuza brothel in Otori, Masayoshi." Hua gave him a humorless grin. "Didn't think her father would try to get you back for that stunt, huh?"

Masayoshi was sweating profusely, and Osamu was on the verge of pissing himself in fear. The man tried to make a run for the door, but Hua pulled the trigger and released a large fireball from her gun that shot at his feet. Osamu stumbled back and banged his head on the side of the couch, now having officially pissed himself at this point.

"Don't try to run. The Emperor and his court already know of your little monopoly in the nation's financial branch. You stepped on a lot of toes to get to where you are now, and it's about to get you killed." She said.

"W-Wait, wait, please show mercy! Whatever they're paying you we can double that. Triple it even!" Masayoshi said crying. "Money, land, men, whatever you could want!"

Hua rolled her eyes and pointed her guns at the two men who were gloating about pulling one over on the government just minutes ago.

"Please, I already have everything I need. And who else pays more than the fucking emperor himself?" She smirked and pulled the triggers.

Both Masayoshi and Osamu were engulfed in an inferno that destroyed much of their penthouse and sent both men into the cold arms of Nyx. Justice was served by the hand of the infamous Xingese mercenary, Firestarter.

XXXXXX

Exactly the next morning after the chaos in Roppongi, Hua Pei-Pei was spending her morning in a small, quiet coffee shop often frequented by wealthy customers looking for a calm place to relax and discuss business. Hua liked the place, though she thought the coffee to be a bit overpriced for her standards, but het, gotta milk the rich in some way, right?

The monster girl was dressed in what should've been a more conservative outfit compared to her skimpy qipao had it not been hugging her curves. A simple pair of tight jeans stretched across her plump ass and a white blouse that showed off a healthy dose of cleavage. Her bright red hair was tied into a single long braid, her round mouse ears twitching slightly at every little sound she detected. She sat near the back of the shop, calmly listening to some music while she waited for her client to arrive.

And just as she was thinking about the man, she sensed his spirit energy and smiled. 'Speak of the she-devil and she'll appear.'

"Good morning, Pei-Pei. I hope I haven't kept you waiting." Said a soft-spoken, well-mannered voice.

"No, you didn't. I was enjoying the peace and quiet anyway, so no harm done." Hua said.

She eyed the man who took a seat across from her. He was tall, slender and very handsome. Not exactly her type, but she appreciated the eye candy while she had the chance. The man could pass himself off for a male model were he not wearing a pristine black suit that denoted his status as a member of the government. He had a slender face and long, neatly groomed black hair that went down to the middle of his back, but never seemed to get caught up in anything.

This man was Koga Ogura, the minister of defense in the Nipponese imperial court who employed her for this job. At this point they were practically old friends, given how many times she was paid by him to take out corrupt government officials that were abusing their position. Hua was honestly surprised at how many old men thought they could pull one over on the emperor. Dumb fucks.

"I know you're getting tired of hearing this, but the emperor and the imperial court thank you for your assistance in cleaning out the trash." Koga said, bowing his head. "I understand that it's not the most pleasant of jobs, no matter the pay."

"It's fine. My job isn't supposed to be glamorous, no matter how cool the movies make it seem. Despite all the money I get, I still need to pay for my stuff most of time." Hua said with a smile.

Koga took out an envelope and handed it to her. "Here's your reward. You did a good job, as always, Hua."

"I aim to please." She replied, taking her money and stuffing it into her bag. "So, is there anything else you need me for? Because I think I've spent more time in Nippon than any other place aside from Zhonghu."

Koga smiled. "No, that will be all, Hua. Though from what I'm hearing, things have been a bit lively in your home country."

Hua's expression soured. "Don't remind me. Wish me luck in getting out of the airport without someone trying to blow me up"

"My heart goes out for you." Koga said.

In another life, Hua would've begun to pursue a relationship with Koga, his job be damned, but sadly this fine male specimen was already taken. His wife was a member of the Intelligence Department, a jurogumo with astounding interrogation abilities. Hua had never met the woman herself, but apparently she was a scary woman when confronted either on the field or in public with her man. Nyx knows how Koga landed a monster like that.

"Well, I better get going." Hua said and stood up from her seat, shaking hands with Koga. "Thanks for the private jet. I don't think I'll ever get used to people letting me use it."

"Consider it an act of goodwill on behalf of the Nipponese government. Your services are never ignored." Koga said politely and bowed. "Until next time, Firestarter."

Later that day, Hua was all packed up and was taking a flight back to her home in Tabot in that lovely private jet the imperial court was willing to let her use for the time being. She didn't bother saying goodbye to the land of the rising sun, for she knew that she was going to come back here sometime in the future, taking out arrogant corrupt nobles and politicians, or monsters that were causing too much trouble for the imperial court.

She boarded the plane and took her seat, looking out the window as her flight took off into the sky, leaving behind the land of the rising sun. Hua sighed and got comfortable. She was finally going back home.

XXXXXX

7 years ago

The world has been through many changes since the time of the Order and the Cabal. Nations rose and fell, people lived and died, new forms of magic were invented while other forms faded into obscurity. Humans and monsters had achieved a sort of balance with each other, even in regions of the world where monsters were treated with suspicion. However, this racial conflict gave way to the modern day power plays between nations; humans and monsters joining together to fight other humans and monsters, all motivated by some goal that was usually self-serving in some way.

Hua Pei-Pei had been a mercenary often working for the Mongseng government, paid to handle some of their more shadowy businesses and operations. She was born and raised here, and she was good at what she did, so she got paid well for her services, so there wasn't really much reason to travel beyond Mongseng's borders save for a few enticing jobs.

She was just one of many monsters who worked as mercenaries or as members of monster-led private military contractors working for various clients. Such occupations were rife with violent and aggressive monster girls looking for a chance to both find a husband and sate their violent urges. Hua was only in it for the money, she wasn't looking for a mate just yet, and it just so happened that the borders between Xing and Bharat was a hot zone of activity that provided plenty of work for her.

It was on one such mission that her whole life changed.

Hua sat in the back of a cramped van, clad in nothing but a t-shirt, sweater with the hood pulled up and shorts. The man next to her was also casually dressed, but his posture was tense and alert as he looked outside the window. The driver and his partner were also tense, as if expecting an attack. Not very rare considering they were driving through a war zone.

Right now they were driving through the outer regions of a country called Enku, a land that was currently the center of a dispute between three other countries. Mongseng, Bharat and Shai Feng were embroiled in a dispute over territory and things were quickly getting violent. Hua was traveling with a strike team from Mongseng's special forces unit that were dressed up as civilians to traverse the countryside easier as they headed into the region of Enku's territory that was currently being held by Bharat.

Venus444
Venus444
333 Followers
12