Monster Girls: A Horny Puppy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since that first day together, she had been pregnant with his children. Every day when she woke up beside him, she was glowing and rubbing her belly excitedly. Fenrir pregnancies were somewhere between normal human and bestial canine in time. About a hundred and fifty days in total. She was currently about a month away and her lust was reaching a blazing high.

She awoke, her pussy hot and drooling into a large wet spot on the bed. Beside her with his arm wrapped around her, Jeffery was sleeping soundly. A smile spread across her snout and she nuzzled closer to him. She reached down his body and gently grasped his erection. Bingo. Morning wood!

"Come on, my big strong wolf." Cassandra cooed, nuzzling his neck as she rubbed his erection. Her tongue flicked out at the side of his face, "Pound your horny bitch."

"Mmmm." Jeffery groaned and his eyes flicked open, "How did I know it? Every morning with you. You are the most passionate woman I have ever known."

His cock throbbed in her grip. She rubbed him and nibbled further along his neck, "I'm already so heavy with your puppies... but I can't get enough of being full of your seed."

He hummed and turned over to grab her shoulders, "You are my perfect woman."

Cassandra let out a warm giggle and pushed him back, "Think of the young. Can't do it like this, you know that."

"Right, right." He fondled all over her body as she turned over.

As her ass raised into the air, he pawed at her round rump and pushed a finger into her cunt.

"Ahhh! Mmm, you have such a way of touching me." Cassandra moaned, her tail wagging back and forth.

He worked her pussy and fluids drooled from her, thick and rich. She gave a slutty moan and wriggled her butt eagerly. He took the hint and scooted up behind her, his dick visibly bobbing with his raw lust. His balls bulged with a night's worth of semen.

It didn't take much to work himself inside her. Months of fucking daily, or multiple times a day, had molded her body to his every desire. She adored the size and shape of his cock as it filled her pussy.

At first he had been tentative in their sex, but that didn't last long. She could smell his arousal, could almost sense when he got hard. He liked having it morning and night, which had proven too much for most of his previous partners. Cassandra, on the other hand, was a cock-starved slut. She let him take her whenever, and even dragged him off to whatever private space they could get during the day to fuck more. Larder, broom cupboard, shed, empty carriage, and even the various empty guest rooms. Everyone on the plantation knew, and half of them had barged in on them at one time or another. They never stopped, Cassandra wouldn't let him, and so the intruding party would be made to give a hasty apology before retreating.

"Oh yes, I love you so much!" She gasped as he pressed to her back and hugged her breasts. Thick streams of milk dripped over his fingers as he groped.

He made no sounds behind beyond his horny rutting. Jeffery wasn't talkative in the morning fucks, more interested in just having his way with her before getting the day started. There was something so delightful in being treated like a sleeve for his throbbing morning erection.

"Oh I can feel it. Don't pull out today, please!" Cassandra begged, "It's the weekend. Knot me and let's spend all morning in here together."

The bulge inside her cunt continued growing until her tongue lolled out of her mouth and she was panting. Her pussy soaked the fur on their legs in time with his bucking thrusts. He groaned long and deep. Heat flooded her pussy and the thick seed splashed against her occupied womb. This was the best part. This part just set her to squirting like a broken faucet. His knot tied them tightly together and his seed could go nowhere but back into the tight walls of her cunt. Pack was certainly the right word because the amount he released had her full in seconds and the pressure was stretching her delightfully a few moments after that.

"Oh God!" He groaned, clinging tightly to her body as his nuts emptied. More than halfway through, the seal of his knot proved inadequate to contain his truly incredible virility. Once her pussy had reached a heavenly limit to its capacity, his cum bubbled thickly around his knot and ran down her legs. A jerk of his hips and powerful spurts shot from her and she wailed in blissful abandon.

His orgasm settled down and he slumped against her back. She let her head fall to the pillows as her body glowed from the wild release.

"Hey..." He wrapped his arms around her middle and lifted her, "Come here."

He lifted her heavily pregnant body with seeming ease and sank back among the pillows. She couldn't help the little mewlings of pleasure that escaped her as she felt his knot shifting around. His back settled against the headboard and she slumped in his lap. His erection ground on her insides, sending electric sensations up her body again.

"This ia simply the best." She swooned over the knotted load filling her.

He hugged her tighter and set his chin on her shoulder, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Husband." She turned and kissed his cheek.

*******

Their little ones were born in early December. The two pups, a girl and a boy, proved to be quite a handful. Cassandra had been forced to relinquish much of her favorite chores and letting the other housekeepers cook her and Jeffery's meals. On top of that, her libido had suddenly plummeted to nothing. It wasn't an inability to fuck, in fact Fenrir were quick at recovering from pregnancy, she had just become engrossed in her new family.

Jeffery, however, had not lost his immense libido. He did his best to control it but there was a point where he couldn't take it anymore. He was horny all the time and his balls were in agony for release. His love for Cassandra was the only thing that kept him from mounting another woman on the Plantation. So instead he told one of the older housekeepers to go to the nursery and keep an eye on their babies for that evening before grabbing Cassandra up in his arms.

"Jeffery!" Cassandra giggled, kicking and squirming playfully on his shoulder as he carried her down the hall and kicked the door shut behind them.

"I can't take it anymore!" He growled, throwing her down on the bed.

"What?" She raised her head.

He leapt on her and pinned her shoulders down. His eyes were wide and feral. He was very nearly frothing at the mouth when he spoke, "I've given you weeks. I love you and I love our children, but I can't wait any longer! I have to have you again! My dick is so fucking hard I could kill with it!"

"Oh! Goodness, Jeffery!" She squeaked, "I'm so sorry! I didn't think! I've been enjoying motherhood so much!"

"Yes, but you're still my wife!" He said, grabbing at her blouse and dragging it off.

She felt embarassed and contrite. How could she be so inept in her duties as a wife? Not to mention how long had it been since she had felt his body hard against hers? What had her pregnancy done to her? She was abruptly aware of the emptiness in her womb and the heat from her lust's reawakening.

Pushing him back, she sat up with a lewd smile, "Let me make it up to you, my husband."

"Oh?" He said, showing slight reluctance to letting her up. She insisted and he stood.

"It's been nigh a month since the birth and I've wronged you terribly. Your body must be in desperation." She drew him around and pushed him onto the bed, "Let me relieve you with my entire body."

She drew her bra off and let her breasts fall free. They were even larger than they had ever been. Their size had been bolstered by the immense amount of milk she was producing. She pushed down her skirt and panties, baring her plump, curvy lower half. Her ass had filled and her hips had rounded out from the pregnancy.

Jeffery was eyeing her naked, furry body with a blazing hunger more furious than she had ever seen in him. It made her shiver with delight to know her man wanted her this intensely. Her heart thudded in excitement.

"Stop delaying." He growled as she swayed her hips teasingly. She knelt down and pulled at his belt. His pants slid down and his cock burst forth. It was jerking and twitching with need. That wasn't what caught her eyes though.

His balls. They were bigger than she had ever remember seeing. Backed up spunk had bulged their size to that of large fruit and the urgings of his cock made them jiggle. She tossed his pants aside and put her paws on his hips, leaning forward towards his cock. She inhaled and shuddered with lewd excitement. A puddle grew between her knees as her pussy flooded from his very masculine scent.

"Oh fuck, how did I forget about this..." Cassandra moaned, putting a paw to his balls and wrapping her tongue around his shaft.

"Yes!" He groaned, laying his head back.

She fondled him and was awed at the sheer weight of them. She couldn't let him waste this heavenly nut anywhere but her womb. He had to have so much to let out. She slurped down his length and squeezed them a bit more.

A devious idea came to her. He was so horny, so worked up... It wouldn't take a lot to get him to ravage her. Her pussy convulsed and loosed fresh, hot juices down her thighs as she dreamed of him holding her down and raging through her insides with total abandon. His knot dominating her and thick spunk stretching her motherly womb...

She nearly came with her lips wrapped around his shaft. The sounds of fluid audibly splashing on the floor came from beneath her. She got up and left his cock to throb. His eyes followed her intently as she got up on the bed and leaned her ass down over his face. Thick cunt sauce drooled all over him.

"What're you..." He was silenced by her pussy pressing down on his mouth and her ass wrapping around his head.

"Ahhh! How's my pussy taste after so long?" She wiggled her hips and ground against him, soaking him in her arousal. "My big man, throbbing so hard for it. My womb feels so empty without your semen filling it."

He writhed beneath her and his dick spurted thick shots of precum into the air. He fought beneath her, his claws digging into her thighs.

"Don't drown under there. I'm so wet thinking about your hard cock plunging into me. Gonna cum so hard! Gonna cum!" She gasped lustily as she continued rubbing her slathering hole on his snout. She arched her back and cried out in joyous release. A deluge of girlcum made Jeffery sputter and shove her off. She flopped back on the pillows and her legs splayed wide. A fountain of squirt wet the bed from her spasming slit.

"YOU INFURIATE ME, WOMAN." Jeffery roared, getting up on the bed with her pussy fluid soaking his face and dripping from him. Her scent completely engulfed his senses and was addling his already horribly desperate mind. His pupils were tiny pinpricks and his lips were drawn back across sharp fangs. His dick looked like it was moments from exploding and his chest was heaving from the pounding of his heart. He grabbed her thighs and dragged her to him, "You deny me for weeks. You tease me. Then you try and kill me with the flood of your nethers. My dick is HUNGRY!"

He held tightly to her hips and rammed himself to the hilt in her cunt. His teeth bit down on her throat and he straddled her, slamming his cock home with bone-shaking force. Milk sprayed from her nipples and ran down the bulging breasts.

Cassandra's eyes rolled back in her head as her body sang in blissful ecstasy. The feeling of his strength against her, and the force of his erection simply destroying her cunt. It was everything she had dreamed. He was using her body in every way his lust crazed mind could want. The feeling of his teeth on the thick pelt around her collar and his strong claws holding tightly to her arms. He pile-drived his massive schlong deep into her again and again.

"Yes! Oh fuck yeah! Use me! Jeffery, fill me with your cum!" She howled, her head thrown back and her claws digging into his back.

His knot started to grow but be didn't stop thrusting. He forced it in and out of her hole, stretching her wide until it grew too much to continue. He growled and pushed hard, forcing the huge bulb inside. Her pussy squeezed tightly around his full length. He bellowed deep and a veritable river of semen filled her. It painted her deepest parts and packed her every nook. His knot was bigger than she had ever felt it before and it sealed in even the immensely larger load he was unleashing. Her belly stretched taut. Milk flowed in thicker streams and her experienced womb grew to a budding little lump. Orgasms crashed upon her in waves.

She gurgled and drooled down her cheek as his loads finally stopped shooting into her. He let go of her with both hands and teeth. His dick was stuck fast and he sat up comfortably. His face was serene and intelligence had returned to his eyes. He panted heavily, "So much better."

"Guhhhh..." Was all she could respond with while she laid there beneath him, her belly gravid with spunk.

He rested, kneeling over her with his knot inside her until she came to a few minutes later. She raised her head off the pillow and gleamed at him, "You are amazing, husband."

"You worked me into this. You devious little thing." He growled, gingerly grinding his knot inside her stuffed womb.

"You're not done yet, right?" She growled at him and she reached between his legs to fondle his still engoeged sack. "You've let out so much... But I bet you have so much more to give. Just pull out and let me empty a bit. Give you all kinds of space to fill up again."

"Nonsense." He scoffed and thrust his knotty cock hard into her. It couldn't move far but the effect was immense. She yelped and her face flushed with new pleasure. He squeezed her breasts and watched the milk spurt between his fingers, "You were so much more pregnant with my children. You can hold another load. You'd like it that way, wouldn't you, my horny bitch?"

The words set her spine shivering and her desires burned brightly. She did want it that way. She wanted to feel as much cum at he could pack into her. The more pregnant she was, the better. The last few months had been a wild blur of domestic and sexual bliss. She definitely wouldn't be opposed to doing it again.

"That look is all I needed." He smiled and adjusted his legs to straddle her better. Her legs almost touched the sides of her head as he pressed down on her cunt. Her pussy clenched and semen seeped around him as his knot lessened.

This was it. This was her favorite, and for obvious reasons. The mating press, he called it. He said it was the most successful when trying to get someone pregnant. A position that had her on her back and his cock slamming down deep into her and his heavy balls hanging free to slap against her ass. He had his legs planted on either side of her to allow easy squat-thrusting.

"Yes! Jeffery! Oh yes! Please, treat me like your horny little slut!" She moaned hurriedly, panting between words. He readily obeyed her words, dragging his cock out of her with a thick geyser of cum and then thrust back in. The mess was worse than they had ever made before and she loved feeling it rubbing all over the place. It was his seed, the semen of the man she adored.

When his dick reached another hot limit, his knot hadn't even completely deflated. He had been heatedly plowing her with its shapely girth and making her cum repeatedly. So when it started to grow again, he continued dicking her as he had before until it it grew too large. Their bodies were stuck fast and he continued jerking and spasming as his orgasm dredged up another massive one.

Cassandra didn't really think it was possible, but this one felt hotter and thicker than last time. It filled her with such motherly delight that her nipples sprayed like a cow's udders. She gasped and tried to remain conscious through the relentless pleasure. It didn't work though, at she slowly slipped away beneath him.

He stretched her cunt so fat with spunk that she looked halfway through another pregnancy already. His balls felt wonderfully light after that second nutting came to a finish. For the first time in days, his mind was cleared of its lusty fog. He bent down and kissed Cassandra, "You are the best money I've ever spent."

*******

It indeed hadn't been her heat, but that came soon enough the next week and they fucked all evening long. Cassandra grew heavy with pregnancy again and had just a little girl this time. It was closing in on her first year together with Jeffery when she went into labor. As with last time, she recovered quickly but this time she was certain to give him the best blowjobs he could imagine every single night and every single morning until her pussy could take a pounding again.

They decided to wait on that though until their anniversary which was just a few days away. One year since she had been saved by him so she had wanted to make it a special occasion and had gone into town to get something. Supper came and went and she still hadn't returned.

"Has anyone seen Cassandra?" Jeffery asked a passing centaur fieldhand as he walked down the path.

"Last I saw, she took a horse and went to town early in the afternoon." He responded.

"She still hasn't come back." He hissed, fearing the worst. She had been a slave once and someone could try and capture her again. He couldn't bear the thought that someone had. His paws pounded on the dirt as he hurried his pace to the stables. A young Arachne mucking them out told Jeffery he hadn't seen her since she left.

He grabbed a horse and kicked it hard with a lash of his claws. The horse snorted and leapt into a hard gallop.

The road to the city was long but he covered the distance in a scant fifteen minutes. His horse was breathing hard and covered in sweat. He let the beast slow to trot as he came into the city proper. He had been in such a rush that he had left behind his cloak and hood. While many knew of his plantation, he let them think a white man owned it for his own simplicity. Most wouldn't take well to one of his kind having that kind of money and influence.

So when he came upon people, they started and scattered from his path. Many called after him and some yelled for the sheriff. Beyond the scenes he was causing, another commotion was raising in the middle of town. He could see a gathered crowd near the market stage.

"Hang her!" A voice yelled.

"Damn beasts need to know their place!" Another yelled.

A cold chill went down Jeffery's spine. They had said 'her'. He clucked and urged his horse closer until he could see over their heads. Rage filled him as he saw her.

Cassandra, naked, was standing on the very stage he bought her from. Blood covered her claws and splattered her face. Her paws were tied before her and the man standing to her side was holding her with a gun to her head as another fashioned a noose.

"You damn animals. Feral as the wolves in the forest. Should've never tried to join the civilized world. Now you'll hang for what you did." He said. Behind them, the noose line had been run up and over the arch of the building behind them.

"Enough!" Jeffery yelled, slipping of his horse and stepping up into the stage.

"Another? Stay if you don't want to join her. No doubt whenever you two escaped from is going to be looking for you. Too bad for her, the punishment for murder is death and so your master will be only getting one of you back." He turned the gun to Jeffery, "Unless you want to die as well."

"Jeffery, no." Cassandra growled, struggling against the rope holding her.

"I am the one who bought her. I-" He paused for just a second, "-am her owner. I demand her return." He unbuttoned his coat and drew it off, ready to hand it to Cassandra to cover herself.

"Look, even if that is true, she killed two of our own. No, she hangs." The man tying the noose said, yanking the knot taught. He stepped over to Cassandra to slip it around her neck.