Monster Girls: Goblin Slut's Dream

Story Info
Young love between a man and his goblin wife.
5.6k words
4.67
13.7k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lounged back on the couch, my love Rini curled beneath one of my arms with her head on my chest. We were watching a sappy romance movie that ends with kissing in the rain and all that shit. I don't like it that much but Rini adored them. More than that, she adored watching them while cuddling with me. I liked the cuddling part so I put up with the movie.

My marriage to Rini has not been the easiest one, as Rini is a goblin. Most of society sees goblins as mindless cock-gobbling, turbo-sluts. This stereotype is with good reason though because all it takes to get a goblin in bed with you is the barest whiff of cock in their direction. So marrying one is pretty much a joke because nobody has ever been able to keep a goblin monogamous. Anyone who tries is just begging for cuckoldry or a divorce.

I squeezed Rini tighter with my arm around her and she nuzzled my chest. My wife was special among goblins. She WAS monogamous and she WAS faithful. Hell, she had the quite unique ability among her kind to be able to actually say no to cock thrown her way. As long as it wasn't my cock. I barely had to thrust in her direction to make her start panting and grinding eagerly. There wasn't a time when she refused me. There wasn't even a time when she wasn't horny, wet, and extremely eager for me to take her in whatever way I wanted. The fact that I was hung like a pornstar probably helped.

Rini, like all goblins, was about four feet tall and had skin of dull emerald. She was wide in the hips and thick in the ass. Her breasts were perky but not large. She had a thick head of bushy brown curls and bright blue-purple eyes. There was also a similarly fluffy bush between her plump thighs and up her pudenda.

Yeah, she's a nudist at home. She's constantly hoping to excite me and get me to fuck her. It usually works too. I fuck her at least six times a day. That's not even including how many times we fuck in our sleep. It doesn't even wake me up anymore when she rolls over and onto my dick unless she actually tries to wake me up.

That thought brought warmth pulsing into my crotch again. I slid my arm a little further around her little body and pushed my hand between her thighs. She gave a little lewd giggle and stretched against me, spreading her thighs to give my hand easier access to her nethers. I could feel her wetness seeping out of her as my fingertips tickled through her bush and rubbed along her lips.

Rini's hand rubbed at my pants and she gasped with delight when my fingers slid inside her. No matter how many times I've fucked her, she never loosens up or becomes anything less than a tight virginal hole that milks my cock like a clenched fist. I pushed my fingers in deeper and began pumping them back and forth.

"Ohhhh this is the best." Rini moaned, rubbing her face against me. "I can smell my man all around me... got his strong hands on my body... and we're watching romance together."

She shivered with delight and her pussy gushed wetness over my palm. I considered dropping pretense and fucking her right there but she sounded so happy. Its not that she wouldn't be more happy with my dick pounding against her womb but I know how much she wanted to finish this movie. So just lifted her onto my lap and wrapped my arm around her chest while I fingered her.

Her moans were a sweet song and she rolled her head left and right while watching the building crescendo on the television. The happy couple were finally overcoming their differences and realizing just how much they loved each other. They were on the beach and running to embrace each other.

As they met with a hot, passionate kiss in front of the sunset, I felt Rini's pussy tighten. She panted and grabbed at my arm as her body was overtaken. Pleasure sang in her voice and I twisted my hand in just the way that she loved to press against her G spot. She tensed and squealed, cunt spraying my pants with her orgasm. I pulled my fingers out of her and just hugged her to me. She hummed happily and nuzzled my arm.

"I swear, no goblin has ever been as happy as I am right now. Kith, you are the hottest man ever and I love you so much." She cooed, rolling over in my arms to hug my broad chest. She couldn't get her arms all the way around me but she tried her damnedest.

And then the phone rang.

As fast as I had gotten her horny, she snapped up and leapt off my lap. She rushed to the phone and picked it up, "Yes? What are the results?"

There was a moment of silence and I felt a tension growing in my belly. Rini made another few affirmative sounds. My hands clenched at my sides as she thanked the doctor and set the phone down. I watched her stand there quietly and said, "Honey?"

Rini turned to me and there were tears in her eyes. She wrung her hands and said through choked words, "That-that was... my gyno... They say... I'm infertile. That's why... I've never gotten... pregnant!"

She let out a wailing sob and dropped to her knees. I was off the couch and across the room in a flash. Down on my own knees, I wrapped myself around her and pulled her into a tight embrace. She cried big ugly tears and grabbed onto my shirt.

"I'm sorry!" She howled, pain in every syllable she spoke. "I'm so sorry Kith! I'm a worthless, broken woman!"

That hurt me more than anything I could've imagined. Rinn wanted a daughter so badly. She wanted to give me a family ever since our wedding and in the months since then, we never had sex a single time without me cumming inside her pussy. So the idea that she couldn't have a child at all was a knife right to my heart.

"It's okay, Rini. It's okay." I reassured her, holding her tightly to me. There we sat on the kitchen floor for some time, Rini crying the entire time. I would be okay without having a child. I had Rini and that would be enough for me but I knew it wouldn't be easy for her.

It took better than two months of trying for us to start to get worried. Even though goblins were such sluts, they weren't renowned for their fertility. They made up for it by being an all female race that was capable of mating with any human or demihuman to produce exclusively more goblins. They also experienced more powerful orgasms than anything in existence from getting their womb full of semen.

As Rini's crying started to wane, I picked her up in my arms and headed into our bedroom. I laid her down among our dozens of pillows that she loved so much. She didn't let go of my shirt and looked up at me through red eyes, "Please don't leave. Please don't hate me. I love you so much Kith and I'm so sorry."

"Rini, I could never hate you!" I said and immediately dropped my pants and threw off my shirt. Naked, I crawled into bed with her and pulled her to my chest. She buried her face in my cried softly.

Then, for the first time since our wedding, we had a night without sex.

*******

That only lasted until the sun came up.

I felt Rini stirring. She had slept on top of me all night with her head on my chest and her pussy pressed to my morning wood. It was far from uncommon with us. She loved how my body smelled and how broad my chest was.

"Morning. I love you." I said, reaching down to cup her big squishy butt in both hands.

"You're not angry?" Rini asked quietly.

"Of course I'm not. I love you, Rini. I love you so much. I can't even describe how much I love you. I don't care that you're infertile. You're my wife and I promised you until death." I said and I meant every word.

Rini smiled and tears welled in her eyes. She put her head back down on my chest and put her arms around my neck. Warm, happy tears dripped on my chest and I hugged her.

"Hey, you know what's good about this?" Rini said, her head jerking up. Her eyes sparkled brightly through the tears and she smiled that lewd, crooked smile of hers. "You can cum inside me every day forever. We never have to worry about any kind of birth control."

I growled, bearing my teeth and grabbing onto her ass with both hands, "Yeah I can. Is that what my little slut wants this morning?"

She leaned up and kissed my chin. Her mouth kissed up until she met my lips and she whispered, "I want you to destroy my little pussy."

"That's the cock-loving whore I married!" I laughed and pushed her off me. I rolled over to kneel above her curvy little body. I dove face first into her cunt, feeling her warm thighs squish around my head as she wrapped her legs eagerly around me. The rich, hot scent of her cunt engulfed me and I dug my tongue deep into her. She moaned excitedly and her hands grabbed the top of my head.

It was then I decided, today of all days, I was going to fuck my wife until she couldn't see straight. I had a couple of little blue pills waiting for our anniversary but I could spare one for today. I had little issues with endurance but sometimes being entirely unable to go soft for hours straight was useful when trying to break the brain of a sex-crazed super whore.

For now, I ate her pussy like my life depended on it. I wrapped my arms around her little body and pushed my tongue in as deep as I could. Her pubes were tickling my nose and the scent of her arousal was growing even stronger. Her voice rang out in sweet moans and she gyrated against my face.

"Kith! Oh Kith! I love when you eat my pussy!" She moaned happily. That happiness is what I wanted to hear. I wanted Rini to forget all about her infertility, even if only for a little while, and to just drown her in ecstasy.

My tongue dug through her folds and pushed against her moist flesh. She squirmed and her legs tightened around my head. She gave a particularly loud moan and then her body just seemed to melt. I loved it when she did that. She just fell to puddy in my arms and could barely move for the pleasure. The way she described it, her orgasms quite literally blew her mind for a few seconds. After those moments, she squirmed and pushed herself up on her elbows. I rose from her pussy, her legs hanging from my shoulders and smiled at her sweaty, hard-breathing face.

"Are you that horny?" Rini said, smiling knowingly at me. I knelt back on my ankles, thrusting my hips forward and letting my cock spring up. Her eyes widened at my powerful erection and her tongue flicked over her lips, "Oh Kith, you are huge this morning!"

The truth was my balls were absolutely aching with need. Having gone our entire marriage with very, very regular sex, an entire night with none left my hyperactive libido flailing for release. My engorged cock was phenomenal proof of that and I moved forward to press it against her hot pussy.

"I had to cuddle with my beautiful, lovely wife all night long without nutting a single time. My dick is hungry today..." I leaned over her and kissed her forcefully before growling, "And I'm going to feed you to it. Helpless little goblin bitch ought to make it happy, right?"

She shuddered with delight at my words and nodded, "Ohhh yes. This bitch is only too happy to sate such bestial needs."

"Good!" I said, grabbing her hands and pushing them to the bed. I held her down and sank my dick into her. I never, never got tired of her body. The way the moist, slick lips of her pussy slid around my cock was exquisite. Then my head passed into her hot insides and I felt her muscles squeeze around me. The girth of my cock stretched her tight and made her back arch beneath me. I worked my way forward at a torturous pace but I knew it would wind her up even more. Her lovely, enveloping depths called to me but I wanted nothing more than to watch her cum. There would be time for ruthless, carnal pounding later. Right now I took her like a slow waltz, barely teasing the soft, orgasmically sensitive entrance to her womb with the gentlest of touches. Each one made her entire cunt tighten up around me and her breath catch in a gasp.

With her body writhing beneath me and her every fiber soaking in the overwhelming pleasure of my cock, I started to work her in other ways. I contorted myself to kiss her while keeping my cock buried in her. Even as big as I was, I was still pretty flexible. I squeezed her small breasts and rubbed my thumbs in circles around her stiff nipples. Her tongue lashed against mine and I could feel her hot breath panting through her nose as she tried to continue kissing despite her need for air. I let her have it and moved my lips to her ear. The pointed tip slid along my tongue and I nibbled at the sensitive flesh, making her whine loudly and twist her body beneath mine. Being less than half my size made it very difficult to pull away from me.

In truth, I knew she didn't really want to. It was an involuntary movement by her instincts to try and gather her senses back to her. I couldn't let that happen. I wanted her to wake up this evening and have to fight to figure out what month it was, let alone the time of day. I wanted her so lost in sexual contentment that she was physically incapable of an unhappy thought.

As I worked her ear and felt her shiver again, I thrust my dick unexpectedly hard into her. As she jerked, I let her ear pop out of my mouth. I arched my back and pressed into her, squishing her plump hips down on the bed. Her cunt tightened powerfully around me and she whined again, this time in stuttering sounds. The orgasm hit her hard and fast, whipping away her breath and speeding her heart to frantic levels of beating. I could feel the pulse through my hands on her body and my cock deep inside her plump cooch.

"Ohhh Kith!" Rini moaned wildly, grabbing handfuls of the sheets. Her toes curled up and she spasmed erratically beneath me. I slowly withdrew my cock as she went limp and breathed hard.

"Is that all my little bitch can take? I haven't even cum yet. It's almost like you don't want me to..." I moved down close to whisper in her ear. "Cream your little cunt until my thick, delicious semen is running out of you in streams." My tongue flicked into her ear and around the inside, making her gasp shrilly.

One of her hands circled around my neck and pulled me over for a kiss. As our lips met and slipped apart, she whispered back, "I will never forgive you if you stop fucking me right now. I am so damn horny for you right now."

"That's my slut. Now lay back down and take my cock like a real cum dumpster." I said, pushing back on her shoulders.

I plunged into her with complete abandon. All pretense and technique forgotten, I held Rini down and rammed my hips against hers as hard as I could. Her legs were trapped up with her feet almost touching her shoulders. Her cunt squelched wetly with each powerful thrust and I made the bed bounce from it. If we had been living in an apartment, our neighbors would've called the cops around now. My cock slammed into her womb with the force of a battering ram and the bed heaved each time.

For Rini's part, she was giving a wild cry each time I drove it home. Unlike human women, who usually didn't like their wombs getting hammered by gigantic dick, goblins were complete sluts for it. Their cervix was like a gigantic clitoris to them and hammering it with a raging stiffy was like a guaranteed orgasm button.

My blazing thrusts drove Rini into a cascade of uncontrollable orgasms and I gave a very masculine roar over the domination of my horny wife. My balls clenched with the upcoming release and I pushed hard down on Rini. She knew what that meant and I felt her tense up with anticipation. I squished her soft body to the bed under my weight and muscle, and I let everything loose. A geyser of semen poured into her womb and left her open-mouthed and incoherently squirting girlcum all over.

We came together for what could've been anything from ten seconds to ten hours. When I finally felt the river of semen starting to wane, I pulled myself out of her ravaged hole and sat back on my ass. My dick spurted a few remaining weak shots and I blew out a held breath.

"Ohhhh." Rini sighed blissfully. Her eyes were heavy and glazed over, her body firing off every single pleasure, relief, and joy signal it could possibly manage. The feeling of cum in the womb was as close to heaven as goblins could ever feel without dying. Rini was basking in that bliss right now, one of her hands rubbing weakly over her belly where my hot spunk was currently stuffed.

Leaving her to her haze of delight, I got to my feet and headed for the kitchen. I filled and downed a glass of water twice, along with that little blue pill I had been thinking about. Then I filled it again and took it into the bedroom. Rini was still laying there with a lazy smile on her face but her eyes were completely closed now and she was stretched out in dreamy luxury.

I sat down on the side of the bed and leaned over her, "Feeling better?"

Rini cracked one eye and looked at me. Her smile grew a little and she nodded, "I can't deny that it doesn't still hurt... but to know you still want me this much helps a lot."

"Good. Drink up." I pushed the glass of water into her hand.

She took it with a giggle, "Oh darling... the only time you get me fluids is when you know I'm not going to be leaving the bed for a while." She put it to her lips and gulped from it.

"I'm going to make you orgasm for every tear you shed last night." I vowed, putting a hand on her belly and rubbing it softly. "Nothing, infertility or otherwise, will ever make me hate you or want to leave you."

That gave Rini pause and she set the half-empty glass aside on the table. She took a breath and said, "It hurts... to know I can't bear your daughter... I love you so much, Kith. Whatever did I do to earn the love of such an amazing man?"

I put on my widest smile and asked, "You mean besides those beautiful eyes and that awesome ass?"

Her eyes rolled and she huffed, "Yes. Obviously. Sometimes I think you're lustier than me."

That brought a wry laugh to my lips and I said, "If I recall, it was because you talked with me about Tchaikovsky's works for an hour while our coffee got cold."

"Aha. Right. I have a bit of a confession about that." Rini said with a guilty smile, "I looked all that up to impress you. Heard from another student you liked that stuffy music. I wanted your dick since I first saw you. Blonde. Tall and strong enough to toss me around like a doll. Huuuuuuge dick... What's not to like? Then once I actually talked to you, I found out what a sweet, wonderful guy you are."

I threw up my hands in mock rage, "What?! You don't like classical music? Oh this is unacceptable! You must be punished!"

"Oh no! Don't punish me!" She cowered in equally fake fear, "Whatever shall you do?"

"Oh I have just the thing." I reached into the drawer beside the bed and drew out a pair of leather cuffs. I rolled her onto her belly and pulled her arms back. I buckled them around her wrists and bound her hands behind her back.

"Leather? Kinky, love. I'm getting really hot thinking of all the things you could do to me like this..." Rini said, looking back over her shoulder.

I raised my hand and smacked that round, beautiful ass. It jiggled vigorously under my fingers and she yelped. I barked out a sharp command, "Quiet, bitch! You're being punished! Now take it or you won't get any more of this..."

My powerfully engorged cock pressed up between her cheeks and I rubbed her teasingly with it. She seemed a little taken at how quickly I was hard again. It made her gave a little hum of delight as it slid along her skin. She let out a little breath, "Yes, master. Please punish this naughty little slut more."

Back in our roles and voices, I struck her ass again and said, "Good, bitch! Good. Know your place and you'll earn more hard cock. Now let me hear that sultry voice."

My palm cracked on her ass again and she gave a cry. Her pussy, still leaking cum, winked and it bubbled out a little quicker. Something I had learned in the year with her: There wasn't anything that got Rini off harder than being a dominated little sub. We hadn't done any bondage before this, but I had found quite early on that she responded wonderfully to a loud and commanding voice. She loved being called things like cunt, slut, bitch, and whore. Anything that insinuated she was nothing more than a warm body to milk my cock. She truly loved degradation and I had learned how to give it to her in spades.

12