Monster Girls: Lost Mermaid

Story Info
A pirate saves a mermaid from his cohorts.
3.7k words
4.64
24.3k
88
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Benjamin watched as the clouds passed overhead. His sandy straw hair ruffled in the breeze. The seas were calm today and the crew was lethargic. They hadn't had any good plunder in more than a week. The first break in this quiet came when the Quartermaster hollered from the stern. He had been netting for fish when something caught him off guard. Benjamin was lounging against the rail near him when he jumped and his net snapped out of his hands.

"Get over here, you dogs! Grab a rope and pull!" He roared.

The men rushed to his side. Benjamin grabbed ahold of a rope that tied the net to the railings. A few others gathered around him and the Quartermaster to heave on them. Whatever he caught was big. The net rose to the surface and the water thrashed and foamed. Something in it was giving a wild fight!

The Quartermaster bellowed as he pulled, "Don't let it get away, men! We might be eating shark tonight!"

As they pulled back, whatever was in the net raised out of the water and dragged up the side of the ship. It pulled over the rail and flopped onto the deck. The crew exclaimed in surprise, drawing even more eyes up. Laying in the net, blue-green scales sparkling with water in the sunlight, was a mermaid. Deep tan skin and long, elegant black hair crafted a beautiful visage.

Benjamin stared in awe as she looked up at them. Her eyes were a bright, vibrant hazel that struck him deeply. Fear filled those eyes as she squirmed in the entangling net. He felt his heart thud and his belly drop as he realized what was going to happen. This gorgeous creature shouldn't be here, she shouldn't have been caught. The pirate crew were not merciful nor benevolent.

"Sea woman!" One of the men breathed.

"We've struck it rich, boys!" The Quartermaster laughed deeply, wrenching a knife from his boot, "Bitch's scales are worth a few nights in Tortuga at least!"

A few more were looking beyond just the scales on her tail. From her waist up she was an immaculately gorgeous woman and her naked breasts were making men drool.

"No! Stop!" Benjamin yelled, throwing himself forward. He shoved past other men and stood over her, "You can't do this!"

The Quartermaster lifted the knife, "Boy, think about yer choice. Move!"

Benjamin shook his head, "I won't! I can't let you just kill her!"

"That is my catch! If ye won't move, then I'll make ya!" The Quartermaster barked, advancing on him.

The rest of the crew looked no less murderous. Benjamin looked hurriedly between them as swords and pistols were drawn. He held up his hands, "I invoke my right of exchange!"

"Ye think ya rich enough to trade for her?" The Quartermaster sneered, "Yer a coinless swabbie!"

"Do you deny my right? A law of this ship?" Benjamin said, standing stern in front of him.

"Jus' cause you say it, doesn't make it true, boy." The Quartermaster grabbed his shoulder and raised his knife.

"Halt!" A booming voice sounded behind him. The Quartermaster stopped and let go of him immediately.

The Captain pushed through and looked at them. He was a grizzled man with a long beared and a scarred face. He carried a huge cutlass and a blunderbuss across his back. He looked at the Quartermaster and then down at the mermaid, who was staring at him in fear from beneath the net. His eyes raised to Benjamin, "Boy."

"Captain! I invoke my right of exchange for this catch. The Quartermaster has only shown an interest in the value of her. I will compensate him for it." Benjamin said, looking down at the mermaid.

"Right ye are, boy. As a crewmate, you have that right. Now what have ye to trade The Quartermaster for his catch?" He said, his dark eyes sparkling. He knew Benjamin was poor and had nothing of value to trade. He was as cruel as The Quartermaster, only he liked to play games and toy with his quarry.

"I offer myself. I'll be a slave to The Quartermaster if you but let her go." Benjamin said, stepping off the net holding the gorgeous mermaid.

The Quartermaster laughed loudly, "Oh like yer scrawny ass would be worth the riches of a mermaid!"

"Nay. I say his claim is true." The Captain waved him off with a smile.

"What?" The Quartermaster yelled, face turning red.

"The Mermaid is free to go." The Captain waved to it and a few crewmates grabbed the net. They pulled her free of it and she flopped off the side of the ship, falling back into the surf.

The Quartermaster stared at the captain in rage, "Cap'n! I don't want to wrong you, but he ain't worth that fish!"

"Yeah he is. Because yer gonna throw him over. Tell me you don't like making a fool walk the plank." The Captain smirked, "See if the mermaid is as grateful as he thinks. Somehow me thinks she won't be."

A smile spread across The Quartermaster as his eyes moved to Benjamin, "You certainly got me there, Cap'n. I do enjoy sending yellow-bellies over."

Benjamin looked between them and turned in a flash. He dove overboard and the warm, Caribbean waves enveloped him with a splash. The ship's wake frothed around him. He kicked to the surface and took a breath. A glance around showed The Captain sailing away and then men on deck laughing loudly at him. The Quartermaster didn't exactly look happy, but they weren't going to turn around to try and catch him only to throw him back on their own terms. He had never fit with them anyway. He had too good of heart and too honorable of view for a cutthroat crew like that.

The only problem was that he couldn't see anything but water in all directions. He floated there and watched as the ship sank into the distance. It was pretty far distant as his legs started to tire from treading. He was going to drown out here. But then he always knew that would be his end at sea. At least it had been a worthwhile end.

"Why did you do that?" A sweet voice said behind him. He turned to see the mermaid floating there, her long black hair spread out in the water around her.

"Those are cruel, cruel men. They would've done terrible things before killing you." Benjamin said.

"Your captain wasn't wrong. I have no interest in saving you. Humans are nothing but problems for us merfolk. There is no love lost between our kinds." She scowled at him.

"Well, maybe that should change. If I helped that happen, then good. If not..." He looked up at the sky as it blazed with an orange sunset, "Then at least I have saved something of such incomparable beauty in this world."

Her eyes widened and she looked away. She disappeared under the water and Benjamin watched her swim away. He sighed again as exhaustion overtook his limbs. He closed his eyes and stopped moving. Water closed in over his head and he sank. Pressure tightened all around him. This was the end for him and he felt strangely at peace with it.

A hand grabbed his and his eyes snapped open.

The mermaid was in front of him and she waved up. Her fin kicked hard and she pulled him effortlessly to the surface. He coughed and gasped, "Wh... Why?"

"At the least, I will not let you die. I owe you my life so I will pay that back." She said, still hiding her face from him. She pulled his arm across her shoulder and

"Thank you." He said as she started off.

She swam fast and dove often. He had to learn the rhythm to breathe easier, but soon they were zipping along at quite the pace. The sun dipped further on the horizon and he saw the sky fade to purple. By the time it was getting almost too dark to see the distance, dirt scraped on Benjamin's toes.

"Here. This island should let you survive." She said, pulling him further until they were in the shallows around the little island. He heaved himself to his feet and rose to his waist in the water.

"Thank you." He said again, holding out his hand. She looked at it. In the dark and starlight, he couldn't make out her expression. But he assumed she was glaring again so he put his hand down and just said, "I hope you don't have to feel this way some day. I hope someday humans and merfolk can get along. We both have a deep love for the seas. There is no reason we can't share that."

She looked up at him and he saw the moon glinting in her eyes. For just a moment he thought he saw something there... just for a second. But she turned too quickly and disappeared back into the surf.

With a groan, he pulled himself up to the shore and sunk down on the bare sand. He flopped flat and closed his eyes. He hoped deeply that this wasn't just a little sandbar. By starlight he saw trees so there had to be something substantial here, but that didn't mean he could find food. Perhaps he could fish? Whatever happens, he'd solve it after sleep.

*******

The sun woke Benjamin up early. His stomach ached with hunger. Normally he'd shuffle off to the kitchen and get a meager bowl of something from the cook, but he sat up to find himself on an island. The memory of the day before came back to him. The mermaid. His near death. Her saving him.

A broad smile crossed his face and he bounced to his feet. Life was good! He was free of that pirate ship and he had saved the mermaid that had saved him. Now he was by himself on this island of his own. All he had to do was get some food and everything would be perfect.

He looked around and found the island to be lush and thick. Heavy trees and bushes grew and he couldn't see through to the other side. Certainly there had to be enough in there to have food somewhere. He looked down the beach and took a step. His foot found something squishy.

Looking down, he found a large fish sitting on the beach. His eyes widened, "Oh ho! I believe I've got breakfast."

He scrabbled around the beach and collected enough drift wood to start a fire. With a knife from his belt, he sparked a flame. In just a few minutes, the fish was gutted and sizzling delightfully.

As it cooked, he looked out at the morning sunrise shining off the water. The glare was terrible, but he could've swore he saw a head bobbing out in the water.

"If only I had a little salt." He mused to himself as he set about cutting chunks from the big fish.

He ate himself to bursting and flopped back in the sand. All the eneregy from this fish was going to fuel building himself some shelter and foraging for some bananas or something growing here. But first, a nap.

The calm splash of the waves mixed nicely with the crackle of his fire to lull him into pleasant nap. He must've been out for at least part of the morning because he woke up to a gentle hand touching the hair on his brow.

"Hm?" He opened his eyes to see the raven hair and lovely hazel eyes of his mermaid savior. "Hey, it's you."

"Whaaa!" She yelled and turned to flee back to the surf. Before she could even get turned around, he grabbed her hand.

"Wait! Stop! The fish. That was you, wasn't it? You do care." He said, gently squeezing her hand. "Thank you. It was delicious."

"It was... Just an accident! I was hunting near here since I was so hungry from lugging you back! It got away from me and flopped up there on its own." She argued.

"Huh. So I stole your fish." He said, resisting the urge to smile. He knew what was going on and it was adorable.

"Yes!" She squealed, "But I decided not to go after you! You humans are all worthless thieves, its not even worth my time to fight you."

"Oh..." He feigned sorrow and got to his feet. He scratched his head, "Well I guess it was a mistake for you to save me."

"Exactly!" She snapped, refusing to look at him.

"Guess I'll just go fix that. Drown myself like I was supposed to. The Captain will appreciate that." Benjamin sighed and stepped toward the water.

He didn't get two steps before she yelled and lunged, "No! You can't!" She wrapped her arms around his legs and stopped him.

"You do care." He smiled down at her.

Her face was bright red and she immediately let go, "N-No! It's just... If you die... Its not that I love you or anything!"

"Who said anything about love? I said care." He smiled warmly.

Her gorgeous tanned skin was so red that he coule almost see the steam rising from her little fish fin ears. She quickly looked away from his eyes. There was a second pause and then she threw herself towards the surf. With her hands and her fin, she hopped across the sand amazingly fast and dove back into the water.

"I'm never leaving this island." Benjamin decided with a long, hearty laughter.

He turned and set about making some shelter. Just a little lean-to with a leaf roof. As he worked, he glanced up at the water on occasion. Every single time he did, somewhere a cute mermaid face was looking at him. And every time she saw him looking, she disappeared back into the water.

Once his shelter was handled, he decided to go foraging across the island. It wasn't very big but he found quite a few fruits and vegetables growing on it. Not enough to live on by itself but it would be a nice break from the fish he'd probably be eating a lot.

When he returned to the little firepit on the beach, he found himself proven right. A fresh fish was tossed in the sand near it.

"Oh dear. Someone must've lost a fish again." Benjamin chuckled, kneeling down to pick it up.

He looked up quick enough to find her staring at him again. He smiled as she dove back down.

He was going to have to have fun with her. She clearly had become infatuated with him and didn't want to admit it. He sat down to cook his fish in some banana leaves he had picked and thought of what he should do.

*******

His plan came to him before he went to sleep. He opted to sleep on the beach one more time. Sometime early in the morning as the tide went out, his mermaid came ashore again. This time she didn't touch his face, but he did feel her hand on his bare chest. He didn't stir or change his breathing. This was his plan.

He waited until she grew more comfortable and confident. She scooted up closer and he felt the cool of her body at his side. She smelled of seasalt and fresh spring water. He gave her enough time and then cracked one eye. She was lying on her side, her face near his shoulder and her webbed hand spread on his chest.

A few long moments passed and he pounced. He turned over in a flash and got on top of her. He pressed her shoulders back into the sand and met her lips with his own. He kissed her quickly and sat back, "Hello there."

With the moonless sky, the starlight was just enough to make out the barest details of her expression. It was one of horrified joy. She really didn't want this but is really enjoying it.

She stuttered as she overcame the shock, "Uhh... Umm... Look, I was just... Just..."

"Just tell me you want another kiss and I'll give you one." Benjamin said with a teasing smile.

Her mouth pursed and she clenched her fists, "Get off me! You savage human!"

"No." He said, caressing the side of her face, "Not unless you tell me your name."

"G-Gem." She mumbled.

"Alright." He got off her and knelt beside her, "Here, let me help you."

He slipped his arms under her body and picked her up. She squealed in terror and threw her arms around his neck, face pressing to her shoulder. She shuddered and squirmed, "What're you doing? Put me down!"

"I'm just helping you back into the water." He said, walking into the surf. He walked up to his knees, "Here you go."

She looked away from his shoulder but didn't let go of him. She flicked her tail in the water and looked back up at him, "Um... I don't... I don't want to... go."

"Oh?" He said, adjusting his arms beneath her.

She bit her lip, "Perhaps I was hasty... Maybe you shouldn't have gotten off me."

He leaned down to her and kissed her again. This time she squeezed her arms around him tighter and kissed him back. Her cool tongue writhed with his hot one and he felt her squirming to press herself closer to him. He stumbled back as she writhed in his arms and he tripped. They tumbled back on the beach and she landed on him.

"Ohhh... Sorry." Gem moaned, pushing herself up off his chest.

The sand was soft beneath his head and he smiled, "Don't be. I like you being this close." He slid his hands around her scaled backside.

She nervously scooted over so she was laying on top of him directly with her fin between his legs. Her bare chest pressed against his and she gently touched his face, "It's not fair. Humans aren't... nice. Why do you make me feel like this?"

"Because you're a beautiful woman." He said and met her lips again.

He let one of his hands trail up her back and he squeezed what would be quite the shapely butt on someone with legs. The feel of her cool body against his was quite delightful. It was strange that she was cold blooded but it only made his lust burn hotter. He kissed her more passionately and wrapped a leg around her fin.

"Ahh. I want you." She breathed.

He turned and rolled over, putting her on her back again. His cock was stiff in his pants and he felt it pressing against her soft tail. He didn't exactly know how mermaids did it, but there had to be a way. He unbuttoned and let his throbbing member spring out against her.

"Ahh! Oh... It's... you're so warm." She gasped, eyes wide at the sight of him.

His confusion was cleared up quickly by her arousal. A small slit on the front of her scales widened as wetness seeped out. An unmistakably pink pussy glistened up at him and she put her hands to it. Her face redenned and she spread her scaly cunt, "Don't make me wait. Please... Um... Please put it... here."

"Looks tight." Ben said, sitting up and pressing his tip to her. A gentle thrust and his head slipped inside her cool depths. They were a pleasurable feeling wrapped around his burning shaft and he pushed deep.

"Ohhh. Warm~!" She moaned, "So warm."

Pressing down on top of her, he sank his entire length in her. Her walls were covered in soft little nubs that rubbed all along him as he did. She moaned loudly, tail squirming about beneath him.

"Damn mermaids are amazing. Gem, I love how you feel inside." He moaned, grinding slowly against her squeezing, textured walls.

She turned away, "Don't say things like that... It's too embarassing."

Her entire body quivered as he thrust again and again. His entire cock slid in and out of her fantastic pussy and it was a constant fight to keep from cumming.

"Oh! It's so passionate on land! You thrust so hard!" She gasped and writhed beneath him.

He hadn't thought of that. As a mermaid, she probably never fucked on land before. The water had to slow things down so much. Maybe he'd have to try it?

For now though, Benjamin was too focused on the task at hand. He caught her up in another heady kiss and felt her inhuman walls tighten around him. They shared a muffled moan and their tongues continued feeling around each other. Even her mouth tasted good.

Gem broke off the kiss with a loud, pleasured gasp, "You're relentless! You're going to make me cum!"

"Not too far off myself." He grunted, digging into her with his hot cockhead repeatedly.

"Impregnate me!" She howled as her pussy clenched like a knot around him. That squeezed his orgasm out of him and he burst. Semen flooded her womb and she yelled, "Oh it's hot! Hot! My insides are melting!"

He finished inside her and pulled himself out. As he sank off to the side, she just laid there wheezing. She raised a hand weakly, "Water. Please."

"Oh hell, sorry." He shoved off his pants so they didn't trip him and he grabbed her up in his arms.

Quick as he could, he waded into the water and let her down once he was up to his middle. She slipped beneath the water and he saw the gills on her sides open. She seemed to take a moment's rest and then she rose up, head and shoulders out of the water. Her eyes were sparkling more than the sunrise off the water around her, "That was amazing."

Kneeling down, he put a hand under her chin, "Not too bad yourself. Maybe I'll have to try and keep you around here. Not like I'm going anywhere."

12