Monster Girls: Winter Faerie

Story Info
A horny young guy goes hunting for a the fae.
4.7k words
4.66
6.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There exists a legend in Ireland. A legend of fairies. Well, there are a lot of them. But one in particular is important to this tale. The legend of the Faerie Sluts.

One young man heard this legend many times and thought to seek it out. He researched and read, worked out the facts, and went searching. He headed deep into a vibrant Irish forest, deep in the middle of winter, and hiked for hours. Snow drifted around him in a soft and pretty show.

Shean O'Keneday stepped over the fallen log and ran a hand along the trunk of a snow covered tree beside him. He was following hearsay and secondhand description he interpreted through modern day maps. In theory, this forest he was in was the correct forward to find the Faerie Sluts, all he had to do was find the correct grove.

The legend stated that any young, virile man to fall asleep in the grove of the Faerie Sluts would be set upon them. While the man slept, he would be milked for his semen. His dreams would be consumed with lust and he would experience the greatest pleasure any man could hope for. This would last for as long as the fairies believed he was asleep. They lived on the semen they could collect and they treated it like ambrosia.

Shean had the perfect plan for this: fake it. Fake sleep and let the Faeries get close and go for his cock. Once they were distracted, he would jump. Should they be as big of sluts as the stories claim, it would all work out.

The only problem was his information was spotty. He only had one solid point to work with. Multiple stories agreed that the Faerie Slut's grove had a single large standing stone and two smaller boulders right next to it. A veritable rock hard cock of their own to dance and sing around.

According to local maps, the forest was public land and only a few miles across. It wouldn't be difficult to search. Some might think that would diminish the legend of the Faerie Sluts but it had taken him months to confirm which of Ireland's many deciduous forests it spoke of.

He didn't even have time to start doubting when he came upon an opening in the trees. It was a break in the uneven snow piled over all the tree roots and bushes. The clearing was smooth, untouched snow. In the center was a six foot column of grey stone with a bulging tip and a little tuft of snow piled atop it. Two large boulders sat on the left, both snowy like the others.

"Oh yeah... This is it." Shean grinned broadly and stomped across the smooth snow to the rock cock. As quickly as he could, he stomped down an area of snow around the boulder balls. He leaned back against it and gave a huge, fake yawn. He fluttered his eyes a bit. A minute later, he closed his eyes and prepared to wait.

And wait...

And wait.

He had no idea how long it took but eventually he felt it. It took his entire force of will exerted to the point of breaking in order to keep from moving. A touch as soft as the wind brushed up along his pants. He let himself crack the tiniest of glances.

One of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen had a hand on his dick. She had wide, plump hips atop very long legs. Her waist was impossible thin and led up a toned belly to massive breasts. Her curly ice-blue hair looked as fine as candy floss and seemed to float about her head from the breeze of her dragonfly wings.

There was curls of frost and ice coating her body like finely crafted art. It spread like snowflakes up her thigh and across her naked pussy. White designs as intricate and fine as any snowflake covered each breast and were spread at random over every other part of her fair, pale pink skin.

She was also the size of a doll.

She stood on his pants, eyes extremely intent upon what was right beneath her. Her bare toes felt up and down the stiff cock beneath the jean material. She squatted down and pulled back the flap to get at the zipper. She pulled on it and it let his cock raise up into the cold air, blood stiffening the shaft further.

He had planned just for this moment. He didn't want to rush it though, the Faerie was sure to be extremely agile and would dodge him with ease. He had to wait for the right moment and make sure she didn't flee. So he let her continue and kept one of his eyes barely open enough to watch.

She looked up at his full size erection, her eyes wide with awe. Standing beside it, she was actually a finger's width shorter than his erection. That's not to say she was unbelievably tiny, for he had a very impressive cock.

First she started by leaning forward, hands on either side of his dick, and inhaled his scent. Not just smelled him, but put her nose to his cock and dragged her face upwards while breathing as deep as she could. Her entire body shuddered and she gave a squeaky little moan. Apparently man-musk was just what the little Faerie needed. She moved forward and hugged his cock the same way he might hug a tree. Only she wrapped one leg around him and started grinding her pussy against his dick. He felt a teensy bit of wetness rubbing off on him and the Faerie gave a very lewd moan. Her body felt cold against his skin and he could feel her little breasts rubbing against his foreskin.

Not yet. He knew she wasn't into it enough to be that distracted yet. She held onto his foreskin like a handle and wrapped her other leg around him. Her feet could barely meet on the other side and she ground herself faster along him.

His fingers kept as still as he could manage but one twitched in anticipation. The Faerie's head immediately snapped over and she stared at the one that had moved. The little thing had amazing hearing or a phenomenal sense of danger.

Whatever she had been thinking, she immediately lost it as a bead of precum seeped from his tip. She gasped with delight and her wings gave a little flutter. She jumped in the air and had her arms wrapped around the middle of his cockhead in an instant. The precum shone in her eyes like a tiny drop of pure gold. She licked her lips and dove forward, pressing her mouth into the sticky clear substance.

In just a few seconds, she had it cleaned up and was licking the opening to his urethra. The ticklish pleasure of it made his cock twitch and the fairie gave a wee yell of surprise. She squeezed his dick tighter in her embrace and kept herself on him. Apparently his dick moving wasn't enough to concern her, she must've expected it.

This was just the distraction he needed. He tried to will forth a fresh drool of precum and he focused on how he was going to do it. As the little droplet of Faerie bait started to grow again, he let his dick twitch again. The Faerie was ready this time and rode it out well, even going so far as to slam her face into his precum before he stopped moving again. He sprang his trap right then.

He snatched at her and managed to catch her against his dick. His fingers pinned her little body to it and she screamed in surprise. Before she could make any real escape attempt, he jammed his free hand into his pocket and came out with a little loop of strong fishing line. It went over her thrashing head and he let the knot pull tight around her throat.

She instantly went still and looked back at him, her eyes wide with fear and regret. He clicked his tongue and smiled, "Don't be scared, little Faerie. You're mine now and if the way you're going at that dick is any indication, you're going to love what I have in mind."

"Let me go!" She finally yelled, writhing in his grip against his cock. "You're squishing my wings, you big meanie!"

He did as she asked and let go of her. In that instant, she tried to bolt. Her wings fluttered wildly and she zipped to the end of the short piece of fishing line. He held the end tightly and she came to an abrupt halt in the air with a choked 'glurk'. As the air was driven from her body, she fell and landed on his crotch, only a little ways from his cock.

The Faerie sat up quickly and grabbed at the string. She tried to loosen it but couldn't seem to make it move. Her hands went to the knot at the back of her neck and she fought with it. Her movements grew faster and more frantic until he reached down and wrapped a hand around her hips. She squirmed and grunted as he lifted her up to look into her tiny eyes. They were so beautifully blue and only a few shades darker than her hair. Tears were welling in them as she struggled.

"You like cock right?" Shean asked.

Her lips pouted and she huffed, "Yes. Obviously."

"And have you ever played with one as big as mine?" He said, turning her to look at his dick.

"Well... no... its gigantic. A horse would trip over it if they had this dick." She mumbled and he could feel her thighs rubbing together in his hand.

Shean smiled and turned her to look back at him, "And do you like bigger dicks? Do you like huge balls? Do you want to play with a cock that could literally bury you in semen?"

Her mouth fell open and she let out a little choke of disbelief. She twisted in his hand to look back at his dick again. Then she looked back at him. She seemed to be in deep conflict with herself and couldn't decide whether she wanted such an amazing cock or if she wanted to continue resisting.

"Think about it... lay back in a little bowl... let me shower you in hot spunk. You can splash and play in a bath of cum." He whispered to her as she looked back at his dick yet again. A soft moan escaped her lips.

She clenched her fists and smacked them against his finger, "Stop mocking me! Let me go, you big oaf!"

"Alright. Fine." He smiled, taking a calculated gamble. He unstrung the fishing line from around her neck and reached down to his cock. He deliberately let go of her with her face nearly touching his hot foreskin. "Go on then. Since you don't want my cock, go ahead and run away. I'm sure I'll be fine just jerking off somewhere."

She stepped back from his cock and looked up at him. Then her eyes went to the treeline at the edge of the grove.

Shean gave a false sigh and murmured, "Just let all my cum fall on the ground somewhere... wasted."

That seemed to break the horny little Faerie. She squealed and stamped her foot, fists flailing about at her sides as she raged. Her face turned up to him with determination and lust painted all across it, "Fine, oaf! You win! Your dick is too amazing too resist and the thought of soaking my whole body in your cum is just... just... AAAAGHHH!"

She threw herself at his cock and wrapped her arms around it. Her face rubbed against it and she licked his foreskin eagerly. One of her hands went between her legs and she started masturbating wildly, tiny sounds of wet schlicking coming from her.

"That's right. Now let me help you." Shean chuckled and put one finger between her legs. He poked up at her pussy and lifted her off the ground. She squeaked in surprise and gave a slutty moan. He pushed her against his cock and held her there, finger rubbing quickly back and forth between her thighs. Even the juices running from her pussy were as cold as the rest of her body. The only thing truly warm about her was the heated moaning as she hugged desperately to Shean's cock while he rubbed her off.

He felt another drop of precum seep from his cock and he swiped it up with a finger. He held the wet fingertip near the Faerie's face and her eyes lit up. She began to eagerly lap at the precum, her pussy redoubling its spasms and clenching. Her whole body was shaking with pleasure and she tensed up as she came. Her thighs squeezed tightly on his finger and she hung on with one hand on his cock and one clinging to his finger. Her body shuddered wildly and she went limp against him, tiny chest heaving wildly.

"Alright, now let's go." Shean smiled, cupping her body gingerly in one hand.

"But... but your cock..." The Faerie whined as he carefully stuffed the erection down one pant leg.

"Its too cold out here for me. Let's go somewhere warmer and I'll cover you in my jizz." Shean said, carefully dropping the Faerie in the front pocket of his coat.

*******

Back home, Shean walked into his flat and kicked off his shoes. He took off his coat and Awlya flitted out of his pocket as he did.

"So this is where I'm living now, huh? It's all so lifeless." Awlya huffed as she flew around the small living room and kitchen.

"I should buy a plant sometime." Shean said, stripping out of his wet socks and dropping his hiking pack with his boots. He stripped out of the layers he was wearing until he was only in his boxers. Awlya's eyes lit up at that and she buzzed over to him, splaying her body across his shoulder and grabbing around his neck.

Her voice was sultry in his ear, "So I get all your cum now, right? Please?"

"Yes, of course." Shean snorted as he walked over to a cupboard and pulled out a bowl. He took it into the living room and to the couch. At this point, the feeling of her plump breasts and bare body across his shoulder was enough to get him throbbing again.

He dropped his boxers and sat down. Awlya whooped and slid down his chest to stop next to his cock. She walked around it like a monarch inspecting a new statue of themself. Her eyes widened as she beheld his testicles. Each as big as a fruit, they instantly laid truth to his claims of being able to bathe her. She dropped to her knees and laid herself across his sack, face rubbing against the hot, musky flesh. She hugged one of his balls as best she could and moaned, "Oh my life giving new friends... I love you so much."

"Truly, you are one horny little slut." Shean said, starting to stroke his cock. Awlya rolled over to look up and she gave a little smirk.

"You should let me handle that. I'm better than you." Awlya said, pushing herself to her feet.

Shean gave another laugh, "Really? Handle my dick better than I have my whole life?"

"I'm older than you by centuries. Yes, I can handle dick better than you." Awlya stamped her little foot on one of his balls and it sent a little jolt of pleasure up him. She wasn't heavy enough to hurt, but her naked toes felt so interesting.

"Then have at it, my lady." Shean said, letting go of his cock.

Awlya's wings fluttered and she leapt up to wrap herself around the head of his cock. Her arms slipped under his foreskin and her boobs squished against his tip. She wrapped her legs around him and began grinding her pussy against his shaft. Her arms worked around the ridge of his cockhead and he found himself stunned with pleasure. Her little fingers touched nerves in ways he didn't think was possible and her legs squeezed in just the right way around him. He could feel the little smear of her cool pussy lube rubbing along him. Her mouth made out with his urethra as though it were a treasured lover. Her tongue flicked around inside and she sucked on the edges of it.

She was so tiny but her touches and movements were anything but. He felt precum roil up his cock and bubble out over his head. It flowed over Awlya's arms and smear down her front. She gasped in delight and rubbed her face through the fountain of life.

"Ohhh damn, you are good." Shean groaned, stretching his arms across the back of the couch.

Awlya didn't let up. She let herself become splattered in precum and it only encouraged her. She slipped down from the head of his cock, hands holding into his foreskin, and peeled it back from his tip. She wrapped herself around his shaft again and started to bump and grind it. There were sluts and whores in clubs everywhere that wished they could move as amazingly as Awlya did around his cock. She used every part of her body and touched every single pleasure button he had. Her hands caressed his cumvein and kneaded points of sensitivity he never paid attention to before. All the while, her feet continued dancing and playing across the surface of his bulging sack. He was getting extremely close and there wasn't much left.

He grabbed the bowl and scooped Awlya up in it. Setting her down roughly on the coffee table, he stood and grabbed his dick. His strong hand beat hard and fast for a few seconds and he came.

"What was that.... ohhhhh!" Awlya started to complain but squealed in joy as she saw the head of his cock bulge and his urethra open wide. The first jet of semen hit her across the belly and painted up past her breasts. She cried out excitedly, "It's been so long! Oh god cum smells so good! I need this so badly!"

Shean didn't pay her any attention, his hand jerking and his cock spasming. Semen flowed from him thicker and hotter than he had ever felt in his life. It rained over Awlya in a waterfall of bliss. Her face was lifted to the spray and she was masturbating hurriedly. Soon her entire body was painted and the bowl was rapidly filling. Shean's orgasm just didn't stop though. He kept cumming and cumming until the bowl was full and it was spilling over onto his coffee table. It finally petered out and he fell onto the couch with a sigh of relief.

Awlya was completely lost. Her mind was overwhelmed and her body was undergoing something that couldn't even be described as an orgasm. She was kneeling and up to her neck in pure, thick, hot semen. Only her mouth was free of the stuff and that was because she kept licking her lips and swallowing it. One of her hands was crammed between her thighs, plunging four fingers into her pussy as fast as she could, feeling the thick spunk pushing up inside her. The other was fingering her ass with two fingers in an attempt to get more cum inside her that way too. She panted and licked up more cum, each swallow of it enhancing her ecstasy.

Soon her peak tapered off and she fell back into the bowl, arms slinging over the sides as semen splashed out of it. Her head fell back and she gasped for air. Every inch of her skin was tingling with pleasure and she felt like she needed to continue masturbating or she was going to die. Her body wouldn't listen though, there was no strength left in her and she couldn't resist the overbearing weight and warmth of the cum.

"You okay down there?" Shean asked with a sigh.

Awlya managed to jerk her head half heartedly. She was little more than one large lump of cum in a bowl full of cum. The only thing visible was her pale, cherry lips gasping for air. amid a cum-splattered head-shape that stuck out of the bowl.

"Good. Fuck me that was great." Shean groaned. He never felt the need to smoke after an orgasm before but he was wondering if he shouldn't now...

*******

That night, Shean fell asleep after having cleaned up and given the little Faerie a pillow to sleep on beside his bed. Little did he know, a century's old Faerie isn't satiated by one cum shower alone... even if it was the best one she had ever known. Awlya crawled up under the blankets and towards Shean's crotch after he had fallen asleep.

In his dreams, he found himself lounging in that same Faerie clearing with the huge dick rocks. He was naked and his dick was impossibly hard.

In front of him stood Awlya, only she was regular sized now. She stood a few inches taller than him actually, but her appearance had changed. Her hair was a deep auburn and her eyes were a gorgeous red-gold. The frost was gone from her body and her skin seemed a darker tan. Around them, the colors of fall were in full bloom and it was a pleasantly warm afternoon.

"That was too good. I just have to have your dick now." Awlya said, striding forward to stand over his legs. She reached down and pulled back the lips of her pussy, exposing a moist pink interior, "I want to feel it in here. I want you to unleash that flood inside me this time."

"What? How... weren't we in my room?" Shean looked around hurriedly.

"Yes and now we're in a dream. I'm currently snuggling your cock so I can play in here. Only way I can be your size. Now shut up and let me take your dick." Awlya said as she knelt down over his waist. Her pussy came to rest at the tip of his huge erection and she wasted no time in taking in. Her insides were hot and moist, squeezing amazingly tight around him. She moaned loudly and threw her head back, pushing her hips completely down on him to engulf his entire cock in hot cunt. She let out a cry of bliss, "Oh yes! By the gods, that cum bath got me off so good. I'm so fucking horny for you, Shean."

12