Monster Hunter: The Magala's Harlot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't fathom what it was that the wyvern was getting out of this- surely it couldn't know the signs of a human woman's pleasure, could it?- but it was simply too good to care. The tip of its tongue sought out the warm opening to her cunt, sliding inside as Madison spread her legs wider, let the monster lap deeper, slithering into her needy wetness. It tasted her, pulsed a strange up-and-down rhythm, snake-like as it pushed to the far end of her pussy, filling her entirely and still managing to catch her clit, her lips, her thighs in the process. There was exactly enough tongue to turn Maddie into a panting, writhing, incoherent mess in mere moments, as the Gore Magala grunted and explored her to the fullest.

As it pulled away- much to Madison's mewling protests- a sound like rock grinding together could be heard, and the wyvern rose up. The woman's eyes fell immediately on a new source of motion further down on the creature's bulk, and a cheer of victory resounded in her mind. She bit her lip.

'Hello there...' She purred, getting onto all fours in spite of the residual tremble in her legs from her impromptu oral session with the beast. Full, round ass swaying, she crawled between the Magala's front legs, cognizant of its head continuing to hover above, and made her way toward the rear ones, where a section of scales had retracted, between its legs. The cargo within was altogether precious, well worth the additional protection that had kept it hidden away.

The Gore Magala's penis was long and, frankly, intimidating at the base, flaring out the further in toward the body it got. Conversely, it tapered toward the tip, the end of it actually moving under its own power, far more flexible than a human member. Patches of bioluminescence ran down the underside of it, from tip to base, glowing a soft purple that only highlighted the creatures lovely thickness in the darkness of its shadow.

And there were two of them.

Oh, the second appendage remained within the hollow that the first had already protruded from, where the retractable scales could close over it again if necessary, but Madison could still see it. She knew where to look; the secondary erection was just as flexible as the primary one, though more variable in terms of length and thickness. Its purpose, according to the expert that had met with Madison furtively, long before her plan had even begun to form, was to secure coupling, to slide in where needed and expand to fit, until... well, until the alpha Gore Magala was finished.

And Madison was perfectly content to let the wonderful creature finish with her...

Tentatively, unable to shake the leftover caution that one might naturally feel when kneeling beneath a creature like the Gore Magala, Maddie reached up and cupped the tip of its cock in one palm, felt it twitch against her skin. It was soft, quite unlike the armored scales that comprised the rest of the wyvern's hide, and Madison could feel the rhythm of the Magala's heartbeat- far faster than a human's, she noted- beating in it. Arching her back, leaning up, she gently brushed her lips to it, listening for any form of reaction from the wyvern above; putting herself in this situation had brought her too close to the Magala to see any of the relevant parts of it, just its abdomen and throbbing, twitching cock.

With no immediate hostile reaction, and with nothing to stop her, Madison parted her lips, and slid the Magala's cock into her mouth.

It tasted like nothing else she had ever experienced, of course it didn't; the Gore Magala was a strange, particular being, with a biology unlike any other. Oddly sweet, a flavor suggesting grapes without outright tasting of them, it was in no way disagreeable, and so Maddie let her tongue wander its surface, licking from as close to the base as she could get toward the tip. Even from below it, she could feel the Magala shiver in response, a kind of ripple, undoubtedly of pleasure, traveling from its tail up, moving in reverse to a human shiver. Encouraged, partly by this and partly by how she hadn't been clawed to death, she closed her lips around the glowing shaft and sucked.

Lilac light spilled down over the pale skin of her chest, clung to her breasts, as Madison's mouth moved down the Gore Magala's length. Eyes closed, the light was visible even through her eyelids, just barely, as the only source of illumination under the wyvern's shadow. Pushing herself further, Madison challenged herself to swallow the light, to lick at the bottom-most luminous nodule, and after a moment's hesitation, with the wyvern's tip lodged firmly in her throat, she managed it. The tapered end of the cock squirmed in her throat, dangerously close to triggering her gag reflex and squeezing tears from Maddie's eyes, but she let it linger there as she swallowed, hearing the Magala's rumbling breath above her. When she finally pulled away, inhaling deeply, she laid a kiss at the tip of the cock, before bringing her mouth back around it.

Having taken as much of it as she could, Madison then moved on to toying with the aroused, monstrous erection, wrapping her lips and tongue around it in as many different variations as possible. Kissing from tip to base revealed that the luminescent nodes were particularly sensitive, each flick of her tongue against them eliciting a flutter of the Magala's wings and a crunch of stone as its claws dug into the cave floor. She entertained herself for a while, tapping patterns with her mouth up and down the lit patches, occasionally scraping her teeth against one of them so that the Gore Magala growled softly to itself. It was easy to notice how its breathing sped up, grew disjointed and uneven as she toyed with the creature. Naked, kneeling, with a monster's cock in her hands, Madison grinned; she could affect any man by sucking them off including, apparently, the most imposing of all of them.

But she knew, even as she did, that she couldn't do this forever. Before the Magala came, Madison simply had to... move on.

She trusted the wyvern's instincts, knew that it would most likely need no direction and so, wordlessly, she moved. Turning around, Madison lowered herself, prostrate before the Gore Magala, face on the floor with her ass raised in the air. One final moment of hesitation marred her excitement, tempered slightly by the dripping wetness of her arousal staining Madison's thighs, turning her skin sticky.

And then, she pressed her backside back, the Magala's throbbing, hardened shaft sliding into her cunt.

Something inside the monster shifted at the sensation, a flurry of motion overhead almost ignored, as Maddie groaned with delight, her needy pussy finally getting some attention. She rocked back and forth on the cock inside her, as the Gore Magala's foreclaws came downto grasp at her wrists, giant, monolithic shackles keeping her pinned in place. Wings flowed up, and then down, falling like a curtain as the wyvern's third pair of talons hovered overhead, the sharpened edges scraping gently on Madison's back; she quivered at the feeling, arching so that those claws scored thin red lines in the otherwise flawless skin of her back.

Finally, the creature's hips moved, pushing that thick and wonderful cock further into her, as far as it could go.

A moment of silence and stillness ensued, broken only by the tiniest of mewls from Madison, as she spread her legs wider and pushed back with her hips just to feel the wonderful fullness more completely. The wyvern stretched her pussy effortlessly, yet the ache it produced thrummed through her so pleasantly, eclipsing the pain and turning it into something to be pursued, chased and pinned down inside her. Massive claws kept her arms pinioned, helpless and restrained beneath the monster's bulk, naked and prostrate and... oh god, so fulfilled...

When the Gore Magala started to fuck her in earnest, it was with a surprising degree of gentleness, considering just how easy it would be for the creature to rut her nigh unto destruction. Its hips rolled, holding the pair of them together for a moment longer before allowing them to part with a distinctly wet sound. Madison hung her head, allowing her forehead to rest against the scales of the Magala's left hand, whimpering in sheer sensation as every ripple and bump on the wyvern's cock brushed over her insides, lighting new fires within everywhere it went.

It pushed back in, erection actually moving inside her, pushing and prodding at Maddie's slick walls, and when she shivered and arched her back, the secondary dick rushed into motion, reaching out from within the retractable hollow to push between her pale cheeks. Madison bit her lip, as the Gore Magala didn't seem to have much restraint in just taking what it wanted, but then, she hadn't come all this way and put in all this effort to be treated nicely; she had come here to be taken by a wyvern for its pleasure, and so she simply relaxed her muscles and allowed it to take what it wanted. The secondary cock pushed its way in, and soon Madison was full in both her holes, shamelessly rocking back against the twin cocks, one in her pussy, and one in her ass. Every word, every cogent thought in her head, had been erased and replaced with growing, brewing pleasure, and a burning need to please the Gore Magala.

Though Madison's sense of time degraded into a single, blistering moment, she and the Magala rutted shamelessly, heedlessly, for minutes at a time. Madison clung to the claw in front of her as best she could and simply let herself be bounced back and forth on the wyvern's cock, a helpless little fuck doll at the mercy of the strength of its thrusts. She knew she would bruise as a result of this, the Magala's hard scales slapping into her ass over and over had turned her skin tender and red within the first few thrusts, something only compounded by the gradually faster, more forceful thrusts. Sitting down might be hard for a few days after this, but then, at this point Madison couldn't envision ever wanting to sit down again, not when there was always the option to just keep presenting herself to the wyvern...

But the Gore Magala wasn't done with her, and its wings descended, the tips of its claws scoring lines down Madison's flanks as they reached beneath her to scoop her up and hold her aloft, hovering just level so that she was still in position to be fucked, so that it never needed to stop using her. God, she never wanted it to stop using her...

Carefully, vaguely up and down in time with its continuing thrusts, the Gore Magala flipped Madison over, pivoted her on its cock, and she gasped out loud at the differing sensation of the wyvern's erection rotating inside her. Some distant part of her mind recognized that she was still getting fucked in the ass too, which suggested that the secondary cock had moved with her, either rotated itself or wrapped slightly around the Magala's main trunk to follow the tight little hole it was embedded in. It as a detail she retained, but in the moment it was so unimportant, blotted out by the delightful new surprise the wyvern had provided her.

She lay in the Gore Magala's hands, her back curved slightly as she let gravity weigh her down, legs and arms dangling over the sides of the immense paw. Bouncing with every thrust, tits jiggling and eyes staring up into the black bulk above, every little movement caused new scratches. The Magala's claws had curved inward as a way of keeping Madison stable despite the sheer force of their fucking, and the dagger-like points of its talons rested against her belly, tracing sharp red lines on her white skin, new points of pain to mingle and fuse with the constant pressure of arousal and ecstasy that filled the entirety of her frame. When she shivered and squirmed at the merest scratch, the Magala paused for a moment, and then brought the claws of its other wing-hand to bear, running them experimentally down what exposed space there was at her back.

Madison couldn't help but encourage this.

This was the first time that Madison could say with conviction that the wyvern was explicitly engaging with her; its other actions could, if she was committed to that conclusion, be pinned on simple instinct, but this? There was no reason for it to act this way, to run its talons down her back and shift her in its grip so that they could complete the journey from the nape of her neck to the cleft of her ass, other than in direct reaction to her pleasure. No other reason for it to continue scoring her flesh with its claws as it fucked her, shifting her to any one of three hands in use at any one time, keeping her upright just to run those talons across her and hear her gasp and tighten around its cock in response. Every new scratch made her cunt grip the wyvern all the harder, something it took to with great apparent pleasure.

Certainly, there was no reason why, as one claw clipped the edge of Madison's nipple, causing an actual cry to breach her throat and echo throughout the cave, the Magala's tongue uncoiled from its mouth and, with head lowered and teeth glinting, ran around that same nipple, very much like a lover's tongue would.

Her back arched, tight as a bow, hard and fast and automatic, reaching for that slithering touch even as her body had only just begun screaming for more. The wyvern's tongue curled around first one nipple, then the other, pausing for the shudder of pleasure that ran through Madison when it did. Seemingly committed now, the Gore Magala kept its tongue against her chest, sweeping across that sensitive area, flicking at her nipples, tasting the sweat between her breasts, venturing down to play over the scratches on her stomach occasionally. Madison's skin was quickly sticky and sensitive, her body writhing under the pressure of so many different sensations; the scratching claws, the fucking cocks, the licking tongue...

It was no wonder she came as quickly as she did.

The orgasm ripped through her, filled her up in the space of a second. Madison shrieked as ecstasy climbed her spine like a bolt of lightning, her entire body tightening, muscles pulling inward as her hips became the quaking, aching, drenched center of her being. She trembled and shook, and the wyvern simply continued to fuck her as it watched her come, its ceaseless thrusts extending the moment of climax, forcing Maddie to ride wave after wave of agonizing gratification, each one sharper and stronger than the last, reducing her in time to a state of panting, twitching delirium, held up entirely by the wyvern's claws.

She came back to reality slowly, her limbs still shaking with the aftershocks of orgasm, her head lolling back over the edge of the wyvern's claw as it used her for its pleasure. Her climax had done little to abate the Magala's pace, and Maddie returned to find herself bouncing still, filled to the brim with hot wyvern cock. Below her, out the corner of her eye, she saw the swilling mass of black scales, thicker on the ground now, whirling as though agitated by something.

By her.

Slowly, still consumed on every level by fucking her, the Magala lowered her bucking body down, into the mist, and Madison had time to realize that it was now high enough to completely subsume her before the wyvern pressed her down, submerged her in blackness. The rational part of her mind- the slowly dwindling part, she had to admit- told her that this was cause for panic, that the scales caused the Frenzy, that being immersed in them was dangerous... but if she struggled, the Magala might withdraw from her, might leave her here, below the curtain of mist, naked and unfulfilled. She couldn't even imagine it.

Besides, she didn't feel frenzied. As more and more scales poured onto the cavern floor, Madison felt her skin fizz as they touched her, becoming more and more sensitive the longer she stayed beneath the roiling canopy. There was no point in attempting to avoid it; the Magala could easily keep her down here if it so desired, and when its cock touched a particularly sensitive place inside her, Madison gasped, no doubt inhaling the mist as it flowed and fluttered around her. If she was going to get frenzied, it would have already happened, but that wasn't what she was feeling. Instead, she felt... lightheaded, aroused in a way she hadn't been before, desire rushing higher, filling every corner of her mind in a way that it hadn't before, even when she came. The bedrock assumption that she had retained before this, that she would get up and leave the cave once all this was over, began to fade and erode; why would she ever want to leave the Gore Magala and its wonderful cock?

Through the darkness of the mist, through the scales the wyvern used to perceive her, Madison saw her skin changing color, veins stained a deep purple that spread outward the longer she lingered among the fog, multiple sources stretching across that pale, naked expanse like a bruise. Her nipples tightened, skin flushed and sticky as it changed, and as the dark color sped up and conquered the last few inches of her, a spark struck and her body was aflame with pleasure. She came, suddenly and powerfully, the force of it knocking the breath from her lungs, her muscles immediately aching from the tension as they contracted and shook. Thirty seconds passed, then a minute, then two, and still Madison came. It became her new baseline, intense and unconnected with the Magala's fucking; each thrust became a spike of pleasure, a new peak layered atop the sustained, endless climax burning through her shuddering, tiny frame.

Two minutes became three, then four, then five, and nothing changed. As the last of Madison's coherent thoughts gave way under the unyielding grip of the orgasm, she realized:

This wasn't Frenzy. It was Lust. Whoever said that the Magala's scales only had one purpose?

It was then that the Gore Magala came, howl echoing off of the cave walls, wings flowing open and beating at the air as the first blisteringly hot jet of cum shot into Maddie's pulsing, still orgasming pussy. As the fog of scales parted and scattered to the far ends of the cave beneath the wind that resulted, the wyvern physically lifted off, airborne as it filled Madison up, cradling her squirming form in its hands as the wings flapped, pushed them higher. They stayed aloft as the monster came, Madison gripped within tightly held talons, still tense and in the grips of her own climax, as thick wyvern cum rushed to fill the available space in her pussy, dripping out down the curve of her ass to fall to the cavern floor.

Still shuddering, both wyvern and woman descended back to the ground, and at the rush of the Gore Magala's sperm, Madison's orgasm finally began to fade, though slowly, to be replaced by a subtle, allover ache, rippling occasionally with tiny twinges of pleasure that made her gasp and shiver anew. As its rear legs came to rest upon the floor, the wyvern pulled Madison off of its cock and deposited her, covered in scratches, bruised in places that would hurt for days, sheened in sweat and disheveled as though she had just been tossed off a cliff, to the ground. A puddle of wyvern semen below her, Madison's skin remained that vivid purple, marked by some process of the Gore Magala's mating routine, changed and made receptive to pleasure in a way she never had been before. Almost instantly, her hands flew to her cunt, just to stroke her clit, to feel pleasure, under some compulsion to experience this, to avoid being without stimulation.

Under the spell of the Gore Magala...

Her legs were still so weak, Madison knew they wouldn't hold her, even if she could muster the will to stand. To not stay here, nuzzled by the hard scales of the wyvern's muzzle, warmed by its breath and aroused by its still throbbing cock, dripping with the last evidence of their sex. To... to walk away from what she had found here.