Monster Hunters

Story Info
A Monster Hunter unintentionally involves a civilian.
3.6k words
4.47
6.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An offering for the MushroomKing

She'd only been in Tokyo for all of a day and was already insisting on going out, exploring, visiting dark tourism sites. Whatever, right? It was her vacation after all. I mean, I hadn't seen her since our Judo days in college and a lot had happened since then. Still, our friendship picked right back up where it'd left off. That was Kiera for you. And always in such a rush. I knew she'd wanted to visit Japan for ages, and I'd planned a lot into her short time here. But apparently a day to adjust to the time difference and just relax wasn't all that necessary, or wanted.

In all fairness, she had picked a wonderful time to visit. Festivals aplenty every which way you went. Gorgeous summer weather, even if it could be hideously warm and grotesquely humid. Kiera had more or less dressed for it though, even with her flair for fashion. I'd simply donned a white tank top and shorts.

"Okay Jess, we're on the damn train. Now tell me where we're going?!"

"Well, I know how into spooky histories you are, so... the Yoshimi Hundred Caves! It's this ancient burial site with tombs dug into an artificial mountain with an inner chamber you can actually go into. The tombs are empty now, but I think that makes it even creepier. I've been once before and got this super unsettling vibe. You'll love it."

"Obviously that sounds amazing. But I thought we were going out! That's why I wore this get up! Tokyo fashion and all that." She was fashionable alright- a black bodysuit with a yellow and green stripe in the front, a rather revealing and easily accessible front with a zipper that didn't even start until practically the bottom of her breasts, complementing silk gloves, and a black linen skirt. "The weirder the better, right?"

"When is that not the case with you?!"

"Touché, Jess. Touché." As we laughed together, I realized I'd never seen Kiera with such a comfortable smile. She'd really grown into her own over the years. Confidence looked good on her. I chalked it up to her new career that she never talked about. Something to do with the occult or reading tarot cards or some other such nonsense. The one time I did ask her about it she made up some farcical line or other about 'eliminating demons that wish us harm.' She knew I thought it was all bunk and mostly kept it to herself. As long as she wasn't actually hurting anyone, it didn't really bother me.

I knew as soon as we got there something was off. The place looked closed, almost abandoned. But I'd called earlier in the week to confirm the hours since I knew we'd be arriving when it was a bit darker. Spookier and all that. Well, hit that nail right on the fucking head.

"What's going on, Jess? Is this—"

"Something's wrong. I don't think the place is open. Come on, we'll head back and go find a club. We can catch this place later."

"Oh, hell nope! It looks crazy spooky, and I am not backtracking. Time to carpe this noctem!"

A chilling vibe prodded at every one of my nerves. We needed to go back, but she was just so excited!

"Super quick, alright? I don't want to get in trouble for trespassing. Which we're definitely doing, by the way. They're clearly closed."

"Oh, come on! What's the punishment for trespassing here anyway?"

Ignoring her, mostly because I wasn't really sure, I cautiously led us up to the start of the stairs that meandered through the hill and towards the entrance to the inner chamber. Warm lights chaotically rose and fell from inside. I'd been here during the day last time, but then it was simple, static, electric lights. This was... different.

Turning to face me when my steps faltered, Kiera walked backwards towards the entrance. Simple gates blocked our path. And they were too easily moveable. With a devious grin she ducked behind one of them and practically sprinted out of my sight.

"Kiera! Come back! You don't know—"

"Jess! Hurry up! It's gorgeous in here!" she called back to me, her voice echoing off the walls.

I hurried to catch up with her, escaping the overbearing summer heat as the underground tunnel offered a modicum of coolness. She wasn't lying. They'd really decked the place out. Inside the inner chamber strings of white paper lanterns, glowing yellow from what seemed like real flamed candles, were strung every which way in a ceremonial fashion.

"We should go. I think they're set up for some kind of festival."

"I literally came here for that! Why would we go?!" She twirled around, relishing in the dangerous energy of the place. "Oh, those festive rope arm bands! Here, put some on." Moving quickly she grabbed a pair from one of the many similarly adorned hooks along the walls, and I allowed her to put them on me. Suddenly the air froze, the candles no longer flickered, and the temperature dropped even more. Yeah, she was having fun, but I knew better.

We needed to get out of here.

"Because, you don't know who it's for or what they might—"

"Girls," an inhuman voice slowly echoed to us, "you're trespassing." A sickly sweet accent, but somehow threatening with a lilting hiss on every s. It was coming from behind me. Before I could turn around I saw Kiera's expression. As if she was about to board an unsafe roller coaster, she looked frightened and far too excited about it.

Spinning around, I strained to look up at two behemoths. Skin as dark red as deep pools of too much blood, eyes glowing like the soul of a fire, menacing teeth and horns- some damaged, some not. White swirls were painted on their skin, and that's when I knew.

Demons.

Those swirls permitted them to temporarily come through to our realm. Like two spiders that had set up their malevolent web, waiting for their prey. We'd practically rung their dinner bell by trespassing on their process and interfering with their adornments.

"This one smells like trouble," the larger of the two hissed, roughly grabbing Kiera. "She's mine."

I expected Kiera to try to escape, to fight, to try anything! But she just stared at this ruddy beast. At least, I thought she was staring at him. I quickly realized she was staring at his monstrous cock that lay mere inches from her and basically at eye level. The slut was practically drooling. I love Kiera, and I knew her intimately. This girl was a size queen through and through.

But his was an entirely different beast altogether. His flaccid cock looked half as wide as either of us and at least fifteen inches long. I didn't want to imagine what it'd be like fully erect, and in short order I wouldn't have to.

"Go ahead, girl," the one holding Kiera encouraged, noticing her line of sight. Kiera's eyes flashed between the monster and his monster cock, and then quickly over at me. She knew we should try and escape, and that I was thinking exactly that. But there was something she wanted more.

With a pitiful look my way, Kiera shrugged her apologies and turned her attention towards that beast. He let her go and she timidly reached out, taking his meat in both of her silken gloved hands. Her nipples visibly hardened under that stupid bodysuit when she heard that monster groan.

That thing quickly became aroused, standing at full attention within seconds. Copious amounts of precum at the end of his currant-red staff glistened amidst the festive lights. Kiera quickly sucked it up, moaning the instant it touched her lips. After that, she was a different woman. Yes, she wanted that cock before. Now she was desperate for it. Licking up one side and down the other, rubbing her face all over it, sucking on his ball sack as she struggled to stroke his enormity.

The demon himself was groaning and grunting, grabbing at her all over as she seemingly couldn't get enough. The slightly smaller demon's cock was getting hard. It rubbed against my upper back as he held me too firmly, forcing me to watch this developing atrocity. Turning my attentions away from the wet spot developing between my shoulder blades, I was appalled to see Kiera actually trying to get that monster into her mouth. She wasn't having any success as her demon chuckled at her efforts.

"Here, little mate, let me help you." He stuck first one of his gargantuan fingers into her mouth, lewdly moving it around as she sucked wildly. His cock kept twitching as he was apparently appreciating and enjoying Kiera's efforts. With his other hand he ripped her skirt clean off of her, eliciting a squeal of joy from his new plaything. He started rubbing her pussy roughly with one hand as his other fucked her mouth. Her legs shook as she pressed against him, trying to grind herself on his hand.

She came when he stuck another finger into her mouth, sinisterly stretching her jaw. He flicked one of his massive fingers against her pussy repeatedly until she was nothing but a melty profile of lust. All for him. When he pulled his fingers out of her mouth, I was shocked to see her face didn't look even a tiny bit different, besides the drool. She went right for his cockhead, slurping up even more precum before opening her mouth insufferably wide, pressing against him. It was still an impossible task, but not for long. He grabbed the back of her head in one hand, his cock in the other, and shoved her down onto him. Her lips made a seal around his cockhead as she moaned her thanks. While she wasn't able to move much, stuck as she was, he still seemed pleased. Thrusting his hips slightly, not wanting to throw her off, his erotic groans echoed off of the chamber walls.

Kiera reached for his balls but couldn't quite cover the distance. She settled for furiously stroking his throbbing shaft instead. His thrusts escalated, nearly knocking her off her feet, though her mouth seemed stuck with the vacuum seal she had around him. Easily popping her off of his cock himself, he easily picked her up as though she weighed nothing.

Holding her in front of him, easily wrapping one of his enormous hands around most of her torso, he started pawing at her breasts. Kiera had at least DDs, if not more, but they were no more than a handful for him. She was loving it as she arched her back into him, moaning out all sorts of obscenities. "Yes! Fuck! More!" She started moving her hips and he slid his fingers back down to her pussy. Kiera shivered, eliciting another appreciative chuckle from that brute.

I tried to look away when he moved the crotch of her bodysuit aside, rubbing his large, thick finger up and down her smooth and shining pussy. But the fucker behind me shook me crudely, telling me to watch and learn. Yeah, that wasn't about to happen.

Meanwhile Kiera was losing her fucking mind, loving every second of it. She was pressing herself against that finger as much as humanly possible. "More! Yes, fuck, please?! I need more!" Again, he obliged her. I was starting to wonder who was actually in control. He pressed that finger right into her cunt, making her groan the entire time, excruciatingly so. Just one of his digits was wider than any cock I'd ever seen, I wasn't sure how she was taking it so smoothly. She started to cum after the third or fourth time that he pulled it all the way out and then roughly shot it back in.

Her legs were still shaking as he swiftly continued his process, pressing further and further into her. Fluid gushed out of her, nearly falling onto me. I couldn't believe Kiera had squirted from that! I started to feel something akin to jealousy as I felt my own panties dampening. The thing behind me sniffed the air feverishly before bringing his face down closer to me.

"Ha! You got this one going now, Rubrum!"

The demon grunted, barely paying attention to us. He started to press another finger in beside the massive one already getting creamed on. Kiera's body shook and trembled as the additional digit creeped fully into her. As soon as she started to relax slightly, trying in vain to get used to the volume, he started furiously finger fucking her. She was screaming out her pleasure as they created a vulgar cascade before me.

"Fuck me, Red! I need that cock!" she begged. A glint of evil shined in his eyes as he slid his fingers out and brought her down to his cock.

"Stop! You're going to kill her!" I yelled. Neither were paying attention as he pressed his shining head to her dripping wet pussy.

"Shush, woman. Your companion will be fine. And all the better off for it. Look how much she's enjoying herself!" I turned my head sideways to glare at my captor. Literal drool was falling from his mouth, out between his razor sharp teeth as he watched the exchange between his master and my old friend. He had no idea what he was talking about. That cock was nearly as wide as Kiera, and longer than half her torso. It would quite literally kill her.

Kiera was grinding her pussy against the rigid and unyielding pressure from that demon. Pathetic, wanton little mewls kept coming from her when she'd hit something just right. He pressed harder and pulled her down slightly. With an "umph," escaping from between his own killer fangs, the head of that monstrosity plopped into her. Again her legs shook wildly, the anticipation and pressure making her cum instantly.

Her body had become a wet noodle in his firm grasp. When she quieted and stilled, he grabbed her with both hands and started pushing into her even more. I couldn't see much right then, just her backside and long black hair as she slid back and forth in the air. She sounded as though she was in ecstasy and his groans implied it was a mutual feeling.

"It's his fluids, human. Gives you some of our abilities while it's on and in you. It'll also make you crave more of it until you're begging. The only thing for it is to be filled with it- deep, deep inside you. She'll get that soon enough, watch."

Turning towards him, I spit in his vile face, knowing I'd more than likely suffer painful repercussions. I shouldn't have been surprised when a serpentine tongue slithered out, licking it up first, then slithering up my chest to my neck and along my face. Reflexively I shivered in disgust and tried to get away. He grabbed my head and with both hands held me all the more securely, forcing me to watch the show before us.

Kiera's demon had turned her around, holding her legs just above the knees as she leaned back against his chest. It looked like she was able to take more of him this way, but he still only had about a third of himself in her. Neither of them seemed to mind as she reached up to, I hate to even think it, but to hold him, touch him, have more of him. Her tits were bouncing wildly as he used her like a cock sleeve, sliding her up slowly only to bring her back down too quickly.

I couldn't stomach the things Kiera was saying. "Jess, this feels so good! You won't believe it!" Her demon started to growl, a low rumbling sound. I noticed his balls tightening up.

"Kiera! He's going to cum inside you! It's too much!"

"Yes! Yes! Breed me!" she screamed, begging for his load without a care.

"Is this your wish, human?" Kiera's demon asked in a deep, gravelly voice.

"Yes! PLEASE! Claim me! Make me yours and fill me!"

"You would be my mate? My wife, lover, mother to my children, Empress of the Damned? Tell me how much you want it."

"More than anything! I need to be yours! I'll obey your every wish, anything, just please! Fill me?!"

She must have been delirious at this point. My own captor shoved me a few steps closer and held my head even tighter. I could smell both of them they were so close, the intersection of their bodies right in front of my face. They smelled of arousal and desire and lust. And it was affecting me.

Seeing this monster's monster cock stretching her lips out, seeing how her lips grabbed ahold of him, her clit impossibly aroused- I looked up to see her eyes crossed as her entire body started to convulse.

"Take it then," he roared as he slammed her body down onto even more of himself. All I could do was watch in horror as his cock pulsated, his seed visibly rushing through him into her. She moaned as more and more and more of it filled her. Too much. In a flash it squirted out of her- flying into my face, thoroughly soaking me, covering my eyes, nose, mouth, and slowly sliding down my throat as I was forced to swallow those infernal fluids.

It clicked in an instant, what the demon behind me had said and the cum-spraying I'd just undergone. At first I was just a little dizzy, but still disgusted. Slowly, as it started sliding off of my face, down onto my chest and between my breasts, I could feel it. A heat deep inside me, wanting, no- needing more.

Kiera's demon seemed satisfied as he coddled her, cum dripping steadily from her cunt. It was a lewd sight, and I was furiously jealous. My demon was yet to let me go, so all I could manage was reaching behind me, grabbing his hard cock that lay against my back, and start stroking, hoping for more.

* * *

Summary of Incident Report: 101010

Date of Incident: 30/8/2023, Blue Moon Festival

Time of Incident: 2121(Local - GMT+9)

Site of Incident: Yoshimi Hyakuana, Inner Cavern/Dimension Portal 42

Agent Kiera Veneur was deployed on assignment to Yoshimi Hyakuana. The mission was to intercept the Malin Vermil demons and ingratiate herself to their leader. Given Agent Veneur's track record as well her unique negotiating techniques, she was the obvious candidate. Agent Veneur likewise had a convenient cover for visiting the area and was able to travel inconspicuously.

Occupational injuries reported - 0

Theft, physical or metaphysical, reported - 0

Property damages reported - 0

Equipment damages reported - 0

Equipment failure - 1

The sanctified rope arm bands Agent Veneur utilized for the protection of Miss Jessica Kelly were not sufficient in preventing Miss Kelly from becoming involved. The following is an audio transcription of Agent Veneur's account of the incident, including Miss Kelly's ultimate involvement:

I placed the arm bands on Jess the same way I've always done it, the exact way I was trained to, ever since I started working for the Faction. It's never been a problem before. Not once. When I saw Jess starting to engage Dēoful, I immediately initiated shielding protocols. This surprised Rubrum, but he permitted the intervention without protest. Jess refused to move away from Dēoful. When Dēoful tried to retaliate, I froze his physical being.

At this point Rubrum figured out what I was and asked me what I was doing here. Having explained my mission and our request for assistance, he laughed somewhat warmly, well, warmly for him and said, "The Empress of the Damned already presumes to do as she sees fit. You do have my ear, wife. And if you still wish for me to assist your... Faction, I will do so." He said a few more things, but I'll refrain from documenting his overzealous and wonderfully vulgar compliments. Suffice to say he was thrilled with my mating performance and pleased to hear the feeling was mutual.

He's also agreed to help us travel between the worlds. I do believe I more or less have his resources available to me. I'll know more after the official ceremony. When I explained the Faction's mission, annihilating the truly despicable evils that dare venture to our world, he was more than amenable to aiding me, err, us. We've actually been spending a fair deal of time training together ever since.

Lucky for me his kind has no qualms with how I perform my duties. It shouldn't be an issue.

The lab work and Jess's testimony prove it, she acted of her own volition and was by no means influenced by the cum-induced aphrodisiac. I believe she even has plans to see Dēoful again. When he's permitted topside that is. Rubrum, well, he basically grounded him for trying to attack me.

12