Monster in my Basement: Story 01.2

Story Info
The werewolf returns to the scene of the crime.
3.9k words
4.55
5.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story One:

Breaking and Entering Part Two

Writing Timeline: 11.09.2023 -- 10.12.2023

Word Count: 3,985

"Yeah, so it's just down this way." It took a couple days but the glazier had arrived. Kay lead him down the staircase and to her mess of left over bubble wrap from the move; haphazardly taped together to cover the broken window.

He seemed a bit stressed. Maybe he had other jobs piling up and she just added to another. Still, what was she going to do with a broken window to an already broken house?

"Sorry, I don't think I caught your name?"

"Uhh, Marty." He replied with a little tension in his voice.

"Kay. Well, here's the mess of it." Kay gestured to the broken window. "I covered it up as best I could."

Marty examined the window. "May I?" He asked, his hand reaching to pull the tape edges off.

"By all means."

His face was off to Kay, and he seemed oddly hesitant to examine it. He looked at it more like a dog avoiding what he's getting into trouble with rather than just a tradesman assessing the fix.

Having peered over it in silence for a bit, he asked, "How long have you been here?"

"Just finished the move last week. Working out all the new kinks of the place. You know, if you've got time, I wouldn't mind you having a look at all the other windows in the place, if that's alright."

Thankfully, his back was towards her, so Kay didn't see him wince. "Of course, so what do you do with yourself, if you don't mind me asking?"

Good. Talk to your customers like you always do. Get over it and just get the job done!

"I'm a transcriber."

His frame shifted and he turned with a puzzled expression. "I'm sorry, a what?"

"Transcriber, captionist. Uhh, I write subtitles for a living."

His brows raised and eyes closed in understanding. His head bobbed, nodding as he went back to the window.

...He was kinda cute for an older man. He seemed to have a bit of wrinkles around his mouth, but that wasn't deterring at all. And with what could be seen spilling out of his cap, his hair was a dark brown with silver trying to show in patches.

"As long as I've got internet, I can basically work anywhere." Kay continued.

Of course internet wasn't only used for work. Since getting it installed and having her 'visitor' she'd been consuming as much werewolf erotica and hentai as she could find. She had to admit though. Those cold dildos just weren't as satisfying after that warm, pulsing, cum dripping cock.

"Do you think the storm did much damage to it?" Kay stepped forward and stood alongside Marty, looking at the uncovered window frame. His face became flushed. "Can you make it durable so another animal can't get in? It was quite the fall it took."

"Umm..." Before Marty could respond with any sort of opinion, she trailed on.

"Oh, I didn't mention! An animal actually broke through the window. It happened during the storm and I was hoping to just check the broken window in the morning but then all the rummaging of the thing down here, I had to sort it out." Kay paused. "...Left of it's own accord eventually."

Marty's chest tightened and he could feel himself get rigid. "It didn't... hurt you at all, did it?"

Kay's voice was smooth and energetic. "Oh, no. Not at all. I was shocked at first finding it here. As you would be. Coming from the city, I absolutely had not seen anything like that before. He was fine. Cute little bastard in all honesty."

His exhale of relief blew away the tension in his body momentarily. Thank goodness he didn't hurt her... although.

He stirred in his pants. He got warm. She spoke so pleasantly of the animal.

Marty shook his head and focused on what he was actually there for. "The frame doesn't look damaged from the break, however it is showing it's age and probably wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway. I can have a look at the other windows as well. We do have a handful of different glass densities. We might need to put extra beams or structures in place to make sure another wolf doesn't crash through."

Kay's heart jumped. "...I didn't... I didn't mention a wolf..."

Marty froze and his eyes went wide in his mishap.

"Oh my gosh, it was you!" He opened his mouth to retort but nothing came out. "So you remember what you do? You're in control when you're like that?"

Marty took a few steps away from Kay. Head hung low, hands raised in surrender. "I'm sorry for breaking the window! I didn't know someone was here. This place has been vacant for ages. I was just trying to get out of the storm. I left when it settled down."

Kay's lips failed to hold back her smile. "The storm or you? I remember falling asleep with you inside me."

He winced in embarrassment at his actions. The storm was rough, the house was all the shelter he had access to. He launched himself through the glass and crashed into anything and everything in the basement, trying to find the stairs into the house.

And then at the top of the stairs, a door opened and the light turned on. He had a moment of looking at the figure in the doorway until the door slammed shut. It's breeze wafting the woman's scent down to him. Making his werewolf cock grow immediately.

Marty was brave and opened his eyes to look at the woman he fucked as a werewolf in the face. Expecting to see outrage, she was smiling. Her face was bright and she even leaned closer to him.

He remembered her face when she had her lips almost knot deep around him. The way her hands caressed his dick and balls. His crotch got warm... and tight.

Marty gasped and looked at himself. Fuck! He was tenting.

He spun around trying to prevent any further humiliation in front of this woman. She stepped closer, having followed his eyes and caught a glimpse of what he was hiding. He didn't need to hide that. Kay wanted him to show it off.

She tingled between her legs. "So, can you control it?" Her voice went deeper. "Can you change whenever you want?" She was getting slippery at the very thought.

Marty's head jolted over his shoulder with a quick whiff. He could smell her wet. Her yearning for him.

His dick pulsed under his clothes. "...I have to change when the moon's full. But I can also change whenever."

Kay had walked up behind him. Marty could feel her breasts on his back. Those beautiful, bouncing, jiggling breasts that he wanted in his hands again.

"...How 'bout a round two?" She whispered in his ear.

Urgency came over him. Marty turned around in an instant. One hand wrapped around Kay's neck, forcing her into a kiss and the other groped her breast. It felt bigger with his human hands. Even better!

Kay threw his cap off so she could kiss him deeper. She kept her mouth open so his tongue could have safe and easy passage. She could taste the coffee still on his lips.

Marty was raging in his trousers and he needed release. His hands moved, squeezing her butt. Pulling her hips to his. Humping her body again.

Kay's head fell back with a moan. Her arms wrapped around him, directing his head to her neck so he could continue the kisses on her body.

His tongue traced up her neck. He suckled on her earlobe. "I've wanted to fuck someone as a werewolf for years."

Her reply was breathy. "Why the fuck hadn't you?"

Marty continued his slow licks on her neck. "...Complications. I hadn't even told my wife what I was."

"Wife?!" Kay's body went taut. Her hands pushed on his shoulders, forcing space between them.

Marty removed his hands. "Divorced, I promise. Look!"

He pointed to the ring finger on his raised left hand. Empty.

"I just meant when I was with her. It's been years since the divorce."

She looked him up and down wondering whether to trust him in this moment. She didn't want to make the wrong choice by following the desires of her wet pussy.

There was something in his actions. He took his hands off her to show and explain. His eyes pleaded for the truth to be believed. And his mouth...

As she looked at him in more detail. They didn't look like wrinkles anymore. They seemed almost liked striped birthmarks, or at least that's all that came to mind.

Marty shuffled a step back and lowered his hands and head. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be doing this. I'm supposed to be working."

He found his cap and returned it to his head. "I broke your window and I apologise. I'll figure out what kind of discount I can give you to not make it look too suspicious. If I do other windows in the house, off the top of my head, I could probably get around doing a few for free."

Marty nodded to her before taking a step and leaving.

"Wait!" She called and grabbed the sturdy material on his shirt.

Shit! She thought. I'm gonna let my pussy get the better of me.

"I know where you work. If you're lying, I will find out. I don't want to get the reputation of being so easy any tradesman can fuck me, especially with all the work that needs doing in this place. But I'll take that if it means destroying your reputation and marriage too."

Marty's dick throbbed. Shit... She spoke with the same command and authority in her voice after he tore her shirt.

Kay's fingers relaxed their grip. She stepped forward, feeling his chest, still a little uncertain.

"...I promise, I'm not attached." Marty whispered, inching closer to her body again. The body he could still smell was ripe and ready to be fucked.

"So..." Kay began. "Don't get me wrong, this is nice and everything." Her hand crept down his body, fingers cupping under his hard cock. "But can you... change?"

He was putty in her hands. Speaking to him like she did before. Looking at him with the same eyes eager to have him inside her. She was a fucking dream to be inside. So tight around his werewolf cock. If she asked for it, he would accommodate.

His cap came off again. Marty unbuttoned his shirt and Kay helped in an instant with his belt and trousers.

"I need to get everything off first. Replacing clothes isn't fun."

Layer after layer the two worked to undress him. Kay let him sort his boots out on his own. She removed her own clothes as she gawked at him.

He had those strange birthmarks all over his body. Lines almost looking like scratches now, over his shoulders, his forearms, his thighs. Seeing his thighs made her think of stretch marks. But how would you get stretch marks on your forearms?

Marty kicked his boots off and looked back at Kay, mesmerised by her naked flesh. The curves of her hips, as they went in and out. The way her breasts hung separated so you could lick between the two. Her eyes, focused on his cock, ready for action.

"Like what you see?" He asked.

Kay's hand sunk between her legs inviting Marty's eyes in her motion. Her fingers slipped inside herself. Already soaking to the thought of having her werewolf visitor again. She let her mouth hang agape in pleasure from her own touch. Teasing him as his dick twitched while he stood hard before her.

She brought them back out and inspected them in front of her face. The sunbeam through the window hit them, making them sparkle. They glistened, coated in her fluid.

"...I think so." Kay replied.

Marty's jaw dropped at what he just witnessed. He had to be inside her now!

He took a step back, away from the clutter in the basement. "I might groan a bit." He warned.

"You'll be groaning more than a bit."

His head jerked to the side and all of a sudden, the skin on his shoulder ripped apart. Kay jumped and her hands covered her mouth. The tearing sound of his skin shook through her core.

His skin popped at the seams of his stretch marks. The stretching rip as his skin broke, exposing raw flesh and muscle from underneath.

And then his bones cracked and clicked.

His lips and cheeks fell to the floor in shreds. He groaned in pain as his muzzle burst out, red and freshly skinned. Human teeth fell and were replaced with sharp fangs.

Marty was different to how he was a moment ago. And now she understood why he looked so sickly that night... His skin regrew over his flesh.

And excess hair only grew in areas it was already there. His shoulders. His legs. His chest, stomach and groin!

His dick was strong and pink. Pink and hanging out his sheath. Swaying to the movement of his panting. The knot beckoning to be inside.

Kay gave him the up down. His breath became steady but his low growls kept her planted on the spot.

The monster in her basement turned to her with a snarl. It's nose followed a scent on the air. It came from between her legs. Trickling down her inner thigh. He licked his lips.

Kay's eyes darted behind her. There was a bench top not too far from her. Her step was cautious.

The werewolf lunged recklessly into her. Slamming her into the edge of the bench. Dirt and dust blew off into the air after months, or more than likely, years of layering and layering undisturbed.

He swooped underneath her. Her thighs resting on his shoulders. His sloppy tongue licked what had already trickled down her leg. A drunken werewolf on a woman's dripping wet arousal was probably the best kind.

His nose pressed against her clit as his tongued flicked warmly between her folds. Kay's body lolled over the bench, accepting her fate over the dust. She sighed of pleasure as the werewolf ate her; satisfying his own needs had him leaking from his palpitating cock.

His claws wrapped around her. The long bony fingers were so alien and strange. Hands were not meant to be that big. The veins pulsed with power under his skin. While he had her constrained under his claws, he was careful not to pierce her. The claws themselves were not long. They curled and were a delicate tease. Digging in far enough to keep her in place, reminding her he could tear open her flesh any moment if he wanted to.

But he preferred the pleasures of her flesh. How her thighs trembled when his tongue went in. Tasting her and thinking about how she came on her fingers as her mouth moaned, vibrating around his dick as she ate him right up.

His fingers lay flat over her clit. Smothered in a mixture of her fluid and his saliva. He swirled them around, feeling her heat underneath. Pulsing for release.

Kay sat herself up on her arms. Watching the werewolf with grotesquely ripped skin play with her pussy like he owned it.

Now that he wasn't licking she could feel herself leak down. Begging and ready to be filled.

"Don't you want to come in again?" She said.

Without hesitation, he shoved his thumb inside, immediately slick in her preparation. He massaged her inner walls and her clit. Kneading her briskly.

"Oh... fuck!"

Her head fell back. His jolting hand reverberated up her body. Her breasts swayed either side of her. Her eyes were half closed and she looked back at his focused, piercing eyes. He was going to watch her face this time.

The werewolf was pushing her to the edge. She could feel herself practically loosening up. And then he opened his mouth. His huge jaw full of teeth that could tear her apart. Strings of spit connecting top jaw to bottom and his tongue, long and hanging, skimmed her thighs. Drooling over her.

She had no control. Her legs cinched around the werewolf's head of their own accord. The wave of pressure released and tried to consume his thumb further. She fell flat on the bench panting. Limp in ecstasy.

That was only half the job. The werewolf rose, towering over her and blocking out the sun from the broken window. That beautiful, warm, pulsing, throbbing cock resting right on her pussy.

Her eyes glanced at him. "...Knot me."

In a simple thrust, the werewolf was inside her again. His hands had nothing on the forceful jolts he sent through her body now. He left her gasping each time.

Kay's hands clawed over his body. Her nails scratched over his chest and through his fur.

She pulled him closer and whispered right to his muzzle. "Cum in me like a good boy."

His knot had been kissing her pussy lips and now it tried to squeeze just as she commanded. But one problem. When he did, she winced.

At first her hands had been dragging him closer inside, but now they pushed him away like when he mentioned he had a wife. Her relaxed, orgasm happy face was now concerned and furrowed.

She was an annoyed focus. As if merely thinking about it, wanting it to happen was going to make his knot fit. Her legs encouraged him to try again but it would not budge.

"Fuck!" She cursed.

What's wrong with me? It fit with no issues last time!

He wasn't having this. His body smothered hers so all she could do is see the monster mounting her. Mounting her slowly, mounting her gently. He'll still rut in her, of course. But he would not finish in her angry just because her pussy couldn't stretch this time to fit his entirety.

Where were those tits he thought so fondly of?

Tiny but squishy in his massive claws. He played with them. They rippled as they jiggled under his moulding hands.

That long tongue of his came out to taste. It was almost as wet as her. Flicking her hardened nipples. He swapped between suckling both of them. His teeth gentle as they nibbled.

Kay forgot her frustration with his knot. She couldn't be frustrated when her whole body was getting a relaxing rub down from a werewolf.

He had her relaxed and right where he wanted her. There was no forcing. When he pushed his knot inside, Kay's pussy stretched around it, fully embracing his werewolf cock once again.

The stretch was intense. His girth, his length. She felt tiny and stuffed by his warm dick.

Give me the rest of your warmth. Pour it inside me. Kay could only think this. She lost control and could only respond with loud moans for the moment.

Her nails dug into his shoulder as she spoke to him through gritted teeth. "You're such a good fucking boy!"

And like a good boy, he got to pounding.

The werewolf's breath blew away the dust around her. He was so focused on her bouncing breasts he couldn't see her gaping mouth, tongue drooling out of her. Their grunts and groans working together, egging the other on.

His growl was low and powerful. His claw held her tight on her head. She smiled and wrapped her legs around him.

"You ready? You gonna be a good boy and warm me up? You gonna keep fucking me in my basement? Not leave until I'm dripping and full with you?"

One more thrust of tight release and Kay felt it all. That powerful, strong, heated cum from the werewolf.

His mouth hung open as all his air groaned out of him too. His teeth dripped his saliva down to her. Her tongue reached out to him and his jaw fully enclosed around hers. He sucked her whole mouth, his teeth as gentle as before against her feeble, unhealing skin.

He lay his head beside hers. Her laugh so weak and breathy as she held the monster even closer to her. Her body warm and content inside and out.

Kay kissed his neck. "You're such a good boy."

The werewolf's arms shuddered as he pushed himself off her. He couldn't get very far as the knot still had them connected.

He'd never done this before. He hoped she wouldn't freak out.

His bones cracked and his skin pulled back. While the skin was scarred it at least looked like it sat comfortably on his body. Not now though. It was pained, stretched still trying to fit over his werewolf body.

The dick changed inside her. It wasn't just getting smaller, it was changing shape. The knot was gone. She barely felt the smooth edge of a human penis head slip out of her.

Marty seemed to be in agony. His muzzle was being forced back under the tightening of skin. His broader wolf shoulders were now diminished. Hair withdrew and he collapsed back over Kay's cum leaking body, exhausted from the activity.

"Sorry..." He said still panting. "...Don't have time... to wait. Supposed to be... working."

Kay made no response and simply looked at him.

"I should have mentioned this before." Marty began once he caught his breath. "I've finished inside you twice now. Don't worry, I've had the snip. I'm just shooting blanks now."

12