Monster Lust

Story Info
A sex-crazed monster pair fuck day and night.
10.1k words
4.16
24.1k
21
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Monster Lust

"You can call me Drekarachnid, though I go by...ah...Dreka..."

The spider morph, something between a humanoid and a giant arachnid, moaned as she lay back, all eight legs waving in the air. She had the defined thorax and abdomen of a typical arachnid, even though she was easily the size of a draft horse with three pairs of heaving, swollen breasts lining the way down to her stretched and gaping sex. And it was that sex that was the main focus of attention at that very moment, flushed and drooling with her juices as the wolf pounded her full.

Ceras' paws were not gentle on Dreka's hide, though she was not a spider that he felt that he particularly had to be careful with. Standing tall and brutally muscled on two legs, he snarled viciously, ropes of drool splattering from his jaws, slamming into her over and over again as one of his cocks disappeared into her passage. Her cunt closed around him, rippling and pulling around him as her body sought to do all that it could to milk him of his seed, a load already dumped within her while the two of them were, at least temporarily, trapped.

Neither the dark-furred hybrid wolf, like a were, in a way, and the spider-morph knew quite how they'd gotten into the wooden-barred trap but it went without saying that they had both benefitted from it and did not mind, not all that much, being trapped either. The villagers of the tribes surrounding that territory in the deep forest on the edge of the mountains kept away from them, despite them keeping their distance, though there had been rumours that they were out to capture Dreka. The spider had wondered at that and just why they would have wanted to set her aside as she laid egg after egg, slopping messily from her in the act of laying as she tenderly laid them across a web, ensuring that the next generation would find themselves in good health and stead when they hatched. Of course, she did not consider in her musings just the sheer volume of eggs that she was laying, teetering on the edge of tipping the population over the edge simply due to her sexual fervour.

But she could not help it and her mouth hung open, multiple eyes blinking under a tangled nest of white hair that clung to her face. Her skin, lightly haired, as was the way with spiders of her kind, lay somewhere between dark blue and purple, depending on the light, and she was comfortable in near enough any position, casting her webs out to steady herself from the spinneret gland at the tip of her abdomen. It was Ceras' paws though that made her moan all the more, claws pricking into her, though that was not anything that would truly hurt her, her heart lifting and revelling in the raw brutality of his sexual fervour.

He had introduced himself to her when the cage door slammed closed behind them but they'd only had eyes for each other as his two cocks swelled from a plump and engorged sheath, fleshing out in a sharp rise of dark pink, the fleshy shade so alluring that Dreka could not help but salivate. Two cocks were always better than one but they had been so hasty to come together that first time as she howled out through a squirting orgasm, drenching his crotch in her juices, that he'd only been able to get one into her. And what a shame that was!

No, they were breeders, monster-sluts, two that were well and truly designed for each other even though their bodies should never have quite fit together as perfectly as they did. Ceras snarled, leaning over her, one of her stronger, twisted ropes of webbing supporting him as his hips worked furiously, saliva drooling thickly from his muzzle, needing more, wanting more. He had her right where he wanted her, where he needed her, one cock grinding up over her abdomen, outside her cunt. It could go inside later, he was sure, as hungry for that pleasure as he was for orgasm, his cock so thick and "girthy" that there were very few partners in the forest that could take him that were anywhere near his size.

That was just why the rampant breeder, only eager to slam in over and over again for his own wanton pleasure, had been forced to seek out larger partners, though his hyper cocks and swinging nuts, larger than even solid coconuts, did more than a "good enough" job of pleasing them. Ceras shuddered, tipping over the point of climax with a ragged howl, throat tight with need. No, they wouldn't have come back for more if he had not been the best fuck they'd ever had.

The spider beneath him growled and arched, making all manner of sounds that he was not used to hearing before, though the grind of his cock spurting and hammering into her was more than enough to drown out his nothing of her. Ceras' tongue hung out pinkly from his masculine, blocky muzzle as he shot half his load over her stomach, messily painting her abdomen with his creamy load. He needed it all and he did not slow in his rampant breeding thrusts in the slightest, cum slopping out of her cunt as he ground in, not even caring that it meant that some was wasted. With nuts as big as Ceras', that was by the by in the grand scheme of being a monster mutant breeding stud.

Dreka took it all, using the leverage of her strong webs, strung out between the bars of the cage for her to hold onto, snarling and grunting, arching and humping back at him with all the energy she had left in her. When it came to breeding, of course, that was limitless, the arachnid's eyes hungry for one thing only and one thing alone, heaving and grinding all towards the ultimate pleasure as she strung a web around his leg. The wolf paused, dragging in a desperate breath in the single moment that he would take in pausing between one fuck and the next, though that was Dreka's advantage and all she needed to take.

In but a moment, she had him flipped, appearing larger and more intimidating in the moment as she loomed over him, jaws clicking, eyes intent, a daring trail of sticky webbing lying across his throat. Ceras was not one that would run away from her breeding lust, of course, but she just wanted to make quite sure that he would have his cocks inside her again, sliding out only to present both tips, one after the other, to her lewdly stretched and gaping cunt. The damage he had done to her body already was quite impressive but that wasn't going to stop her from straining herself open more, every last bit of her designed for breeding, the pursuit of something that carried her on through day and night rising within her.

Dreka snapped her jaws at him, salivating for the passion she was yet to take in a heaving, pregnant belly. It had been too long (so many days!) since she had last swelled with eggs...

"You're not the...ah...top..."

Words were hard to spend between them when there was so much more to be engaged in with lustful pleasure, Dreka taking advantage of his moment of respite to swing over him, binding him up in her web while her red eyes fixed him with an unblinking glare. There was no time, however, for such a creature to savour the taking of her prey as she ground down on him again, using the tip of a leg to push his cocks together so that she could take both of them into her cunt at the same time.

"Yessssss..."

Her hiss of pleasure could not be anticipated but Ceras snarled and heaved, jaws parted, though she was hardly afraid of him -- he was not the beta! He was the alpha! But the two of them still had time to work out just how the power dynamics were due to play out between them, the spider taking all that she needed, cunt deliciously stretched as she swallowed up his cock and squirted around him, orgasm after orgasm heralding the milking of his seed and so much more.

Their time together, hardly captured and yet to seek out more comfortable accommodations, had only just begun but one thing was certain as she slammed down on the wolf, using the strength of her slender, arachnid legs to ride him to climax after climax.

Dreka would not leave her time with the mutant wolf without her belly swelling with eggs.

*

Their escape from tentative captivity should have, probably, been expected by those who had expected to simply be able to lure in two such creatures and let them fuck themselves to death in there. The wolf had been a problem to the villagers for his breeding prowess, getting everyone and everything in sight pregnant, even if he could not get the entirety of his cocks into most creatures that he bred. That resulted in many hybrid offspring flooding the forest, too much for them to handle, and when the spider had moved in practically next door, well -- that had been too much for the ecosystem! The world could not sustain them, not that corner of the world, and that was just why the tribes had collaborated and put them together in the hopes that, somehow, they would destroy one another.

They could not have been more wrong.

Yet breeders drew strength from breeding and that was the way of it as Dreka plopped down on both of his cocks together, taking one into her cunt and one into her anal passage, something that was a little more defined in her case as a morph. Her breasts swung and jiggled, fatter and heavier than ever, though she didn't need to use them too much unless she wanted to give a little more sustenance to her offspring after they were hatched. A spider's young were usually self-sufficient at birth and Dreka openly relished in the strength of her tribe and bloodlines as they sought sweeter territory on the edges of the forest and even travelled beyond, fresh pleasures luring them on as they grew quickly into adulthood. And where they were hatched, grown and left, there were always more little ones to come, more pregnancies to fatten up her aching belly all over again...

Ceras grunted and snarled, snapping at her, although she was suspended above him, doing most of the work for the wolf, which was not all that bad of a thing while his head swam with such pleasurable lust. He needed all that she had to give him and he could turn the tables too, when it was his turn, yes... Yes, he could. They swapped back and forth constantly who was in the leading role, even though neither of them had truly emerged as any kind of dominant, which was both a good thing and a bad thing, something that would have to come out in the wash, they were sure, at the end of the day.

But not then as Dreka's swollen, pregnant belly trembled, about to pop, the need to lay her eggs overwhelming. He had plugged up both her holes, however, and the spider screeched in the cavern-like sanctuary of her lair, which was only as dark as it was due to the many webs that she had strung up thickly to make it all cosier. Even spiders had to have homely comforts for themselves while they were not fucking and Ceras slammed up into her with the fervour of a beast that thought only of sex, knew only sex, heaving and snarling, teeth on show when they did not threaten the arachnid in the slightest.

She dangled above him, grinding down onto his cocks as if was just a toy for her, but Ceras was cannier than that and latched onto her, claws digging in as Dreka was ripped from her webs with a screech. Not hurt, she squealed as he pinned her, paws holding her down and covering her with his body, cocks grinding back into her from where they had slipped from her so very needy holes in the swapping of positions.

So caught up in their liaisons, however, were they that they did not notice that they were being watched. It took a strong woman to crawl into the den of a monster spider, of course, so they were well within their rights to not expect to be disturbed there, but they did not see or even suspect that one of the villagers was there, a hand clapped over her mouth, trembling in place. She'd been sent to see what had happened after the trap was found broken into smithereens, crushed and trampled, a stream of cum and sexual fluids that no one wanted to think about in the wake of the monsters that had destroyed it. While some said that it was an honour to be entrusted with such a task, that woman only considered it a fool's errand.

Yet, for once, she was not in any danger as she watched the wolf's nuts churn, swinging and bouncing off the spider's abdomen as he slammed into her. Every thrust of his huge breeding spires forced her body to contract around him and send out a stream of webbing from her spinneret gland, though a sticky trail of thin web spent in the throes of passion was nowhere near enough to stop them. Ceras howled, ignorant to his unexpected audience of one, as he leaned over her, a paw between her spider-shoulders holding Dreka down and in place as he pumped her holes full of cum, her belly already swollen and grumbling with the need to lay but, well, that had never stopped breeders like them before.

She'd report back her findings to the tribes when they next gathered but that moment was most certainly not for the spy watching them. No, it was for the breeders doing what breeders did best as Ceras took advantage of the moment and dragged his cocks from her, shoving his muzzle up to her pussy as he got her off in a gesture of dominance that would not go unnoticed by the spider who had goaded him on into such a frenzy in the first place. Squirming and squirting on his muzzle, she painted him in her cream even as his cum slopped from her, holes lewdly gaping to show off just what his cocks were capable of, even though her stomach could not help but want to push out her eggs more and more, the strain and urgency of needing to lay overwhelming.

Dreka could not resist as he drew his cocks out, a low groan of release passing her lips as she let her eggs come, her body twitching and pushing, muscles working at relieving her of the strain of them. They had to come and her cunt pushed them out, one after the other, gleaming in a slop of slime and sexual fluids, the path of their laying at least eased by their lust. Ceras growled, pacing, though did not see the need to waste time in the moment as he jammed a cock into her mouth, letting her moan around him as she laid egg after egg, ten, fifteen, and even more than that still.

She could not quite yet take both cocks into her mouth at once but Dreka wasn't thinking about any of that as she laid and sucked on what she could. Ceras took charge, his fat length of meat pounding her mouth full. Barely aware of all that he had to give with a fat knot that was yet to lodge itself into her swelling at the base of his cock, Dreka moaned around him, the sounds of her lust muffled even though she was there and present in the moment, every last inch of her body trembling with need.

She wanted it... She needed it.

So, why should she not have it?

Maybe that was just what made breeders so selfish or what made them so prolific, pushing on through times that were theirs to claim and not theirs simultaneously. The point of the matter was that they did not care one bit about something like that as her pussy pushed out the last of her eggs and he blew a load in her mouth, cramming his hot length straight up into the back of her throat to pour it straight down. His knot throbbed and she pressed her legs around it, the digits on the first pair proving more humanoid in her morph form, though the rest of her legs ended in points. They were neither fingers nor toes but they did the job as they gripped and squeezed his knot, coaxing the wolf stud into filling her mouth with more cum than even she could have expected to find in his massively swollen, swinging balls.

More... Always more. And so it was.

With the last drops of his orgasm spent down her throat, she laid herself back for him, a pile of eggs heralding all that they had produced so far, her stomach soft and empty once more. Yet that would not last for much longer, yearning for the inflating pulse of his cum inside her, pumping her straight back up to such a size that she would look like she was about to pop all over again simply from the swell of his seed inside her.

"Fill me!"

As if Ceras was going to ignore such a request...

*

She caught him in her webs as easily as she would her prey but a far more sexual kind of prey was just what Dreka wanted, already heavily pregnant all over again only a few days later. Her body accelerated her pregnancies tenfold even as Ceras growled, strung up in her webs spread-eagled, his jaws hanging open even though he was no threat to her. The spider, similarly, was no threat to him as she sucked on his cock, taking his rampant meat deep into her mouth and demonstrating just what her throat could do. There was no gag reflex for her to worry about there and she let the bulge of his cock travel straight down her throat, showing off all she could take with a pleased yet urgent wiggle of her abdomen. Already, however, her stomach rolled with the shift of many eggs growing inside her and there were still more that could be planted into her womb, growing to full term until they were quite ready to be born. That was just a little quirk of her body and physiology, what allowed her to so very easily keep breeding time after time again regardless of whether she was pregnant or not at that time. A load of sperm, after all, lasted longer than one may have suspected...

It poured down her throat as she forced him into climax, relishing as the hot splash of thick seed was gulped down. It filled her stomach like nothing else could, more than enough to sustain her in more ways than one, though her body had to swell to accommodate it. Her stomach bloated out with every pump of his cum, swelling and swelling, though she was already fat with her pregnancy. Like with so many things that they had unveiled together so far, the two of them knew that there was always something more to come, something more that their bodies could do to surprise them when they thought that, perhaps that time, they could take no more.

There was no rest for them as Dreka pressed her legs to her stomach, moaning around his cock, feeling out just how her belly bloated, how it rumbled to take every drop of his seed that it could. Yet not even a spider-slut like her could deny that her body ached to take it deep up into her cunt again, to impregnate her, to bring more eggs into life, breeding and breeding and breeding, day in and day out. Sometimes, the two of them didn't even need to sleep, so great was the lust that throbbed through them, a stronger life force than even the blood that ran through their veins.

They didn't see the village spy coming and going throughout the days and weeks that they fucked, Dreka laying more and more eggs as they hatched and scampered off, seeking out fresh pleasures in their young lives. Where Dreka fed on sexual fervour, they would feed on the flesh of small animals, predator and prey in the most natural of forms, though they would grow up big and strong in time, adults that would be feared across the land as a strange hybrid between spider and wolf. Yet something to be feared, in their case, was not such a bad thing, lending them a strength that a smaller, more delicate spider-form may have denied them otherwise.

The villagers feared that they would want revenge but the one watching the two of them could only assume that such things were far from on their minds as they fucked and lusted for one another, seeing only one another time after time. They didn't seem to need any food other than what they devoured from each other, the spider sucking down load after load of the wolf's cum as if it was the only thing again that she would ever need to take down her throat. He was just as lustful in suckling down her juices, muzzle buried into her cunt, although she had no thighs to speak of -- nothing that a human would have recognised anyway.