Monster Mash

Story Info
Girl endures a strange gangbang to remove a friend's curse.
5.2k words
4.26
25.5k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori, dressed in black except for her red skirt and that pink streak in her hair, was the one who had dared them to come visit this place after school on Halloween. Samantha, bright in her blondeness and her white coat, was game.

Beth and Tameika, on the other hand, didn't like it.

It was cold and eerie and getting dark too soon. The house looked old and haunted—especially compared to the nice houses they were used to in this suburb of Yorkville. Plus, there were signs at the gates and the door warning them to stay away or face a curse.

"Come on, you wussy pussies!" Samantha said to her friends.

Beth was fearful. "Eww, no. This looks like the kind of weirdo Goth shithouse that Lori probably grew up in. No wonder she brought us here."

Lori, with her puffy eyes, didn't say anything. Samantha laughed but glanced sympathetically towards Lori.

Tameika was even meaner. "I'd kill myself if I grew up in a place like this. All out of the way. Lori probably brings her guys here to fucking blood suck and fuck them..."

She laughed, but even Beth thought it went too far.

"Leave her alone, guys," Samantha said. Wanting to take the attention off poor Lori, she said, "Let's explore!"

The girls protested as Samantha opened the gate and snuck up the creaky steps of the house, an excited look on her young face. She ignored the signs and grabbed the door handle.

"Don't," one of her friends said.

She opened it anyway.

A gust of wind blew from indoors to out, making her close her eyes.

And it made her friends scream when she turned around.

Nearly twenty years of aging appeared on Samantha's nineteen-year-old face and her blonde hair was turning gray, but she was oblivious.

Crazier still was the old woman in the black Victorian-type dress creeping up to her from inside the house. Beth and Tameika screamed, whirled around, and ran, their hair and jackets and red plaid skirts blowing wildly in the wind.

Samantha shook her head at her shallow, scaredy-cat college friends.

"Thanks for not abandoning me, Lori," she said.

Lori remained at the foot of the stairs leading up the dilapidated house. The look on Lori's face made Samantha curious.

"What? What's wrong? Why'd they run?" Samantha laughed.

Lori could only point to the old woman looming behind Samantha.

Samantha turned and yelped as the old woman grabbed her and pulled her into the house. Lori ran up the creaking wooden stairs and into the dark house.

For a condemned house, the inside was well-furnished and lived in.

"Let her go!" Lori yelled at the woman. She could see more of the old woman with her wrinkled skin, gaunt eyes, and a hole where her nose should be.

The woman had a hold of Samantha, touching her aging face, smiling at her with an evil grin, peering into her eyes.

"What? What do you want?" Samantha said. "Bitch, let me go."

"Abandon hope now that ye've entered here," the old lady said in a sing-song voice.

The girls heard a chattering of laughter echoing throughout the room, like a swarm of noisy crickets giggling.

"For ye've been cursed an aging death, I fear," the old lady continued.

"She thinks she's a fucking witch," Samantha said. "Lori, smack her!"

The door closed by itself behind Lori, making her jump.

The lady continued talking. "To find relief, ye must perform one deed..."

"Open the fucking door," Samantha said. "We'll get out of your hair. You're scaring us, okay? You got us. Yay for you. Now end this."

The old woman grabbed a handful of Samantha's blonde hair angrily. "Stop interrupting me."

When Samantha tried to pull away, the old woman slapped her a little, and pulled her back into her arms which she had around the girl's waist. Samantha tried to pry herself free, but the old woman was surprisingly strong and ferocious, breathing out loud. Her hands were also on Samantha's ass, grabbing them hard, lifting the uniform skirt.

"One deed," she repeated with an evil laugh. "The lusts of my three monstrous boys, ye'll feed."

"Oh, hell, no," Samantha said and struggled harder. The cackling laughs began again.

The witch let her go, and Samantha rushed over to Lori by the door. They held each other, while the laughing continued.

"I don't know what the hell is wrong with you," Samantha said to the witch. "Or 'ye' if ye prefereth. But we've gotta go, you fucking nut."

She grabbed Lori's hand, but then she saw her own wrinkled hands.

"Oh, God." She looked over her arms. "Oh, my God." She touched her face. "Oh, my fucking God." She grabbed her hair and some of it fell off. "No, no, no, no!"

"Feed my boys," the witch sang turning away from them. "And the curse is lifted, the transgression forgiven."

"I'm not feeding or fucking anybody, weirdo creep!" Samantha said, fighting with the door's many locks.

The witch floated away down the darkness of a hallway.

Samantha was starting to cry and stomping her foot. "Come back, bitch."

"Wait," said Lori.

The witch whipped around in surprise.

Lori looked at her only friend's deteriorating face and said to the witch, "I'll do it."

Samantha stopped and stared at Lori. The creatures deriding them with laughter suddenly gasped and whispered.

"Will it save her?" Lori asked the witch.

The witch stared at her with fascination and began floating back towards them.

Lori inched back. Samantha kept shaking her head.

"It'll save her," the witch said.

"Then take me instead," Lori said.

The witch touched Lori's face with her bony fingers. "How noble," she said. She caressed Lori's face and neck, while peering into her eyes. The witch grabbed both of Lori's breasts and then gasped suddenly.

"Dark," she said. She rubbed Lori's stomach. "Tainted." Then she ran her hand under Lori's skirt straight up to her crotch and grabbed her between her legs. "Interesting..."

Lori grabbed the old woman's wrist but couldn't stop her.

"Stop it, you disgusting pig," Samantha said.

The door suddenly opened.

"Get out," the witch said to Samantha.

Samantha looked at her hands. The wrinkles were gone. She touched her face. It was back to normal.

"Lori, I'm okay, let's make a run for it now while we can, fuck her, we can make it..."

"If you leave, her curse returns," the witch said to Lori.

Lori gulped.

"Go home, Sammy," she said.

"I'll, I'll get help," Samantha said as she backed away from the house, her eyes tearing up again. The moment she stepped outside the door flung closed with a slam. They could hear Samantha screaming at them from outside before running down the creaky steps.

And Lori was left alone.

She looked down and gasped when she saw an ugly, green-skinned goblin waddle up to her.

He pointed to a door down the hallway. "This way, miss."

"Wait," Lori said.

"We haven't got all day, lady," the goblin said. "Come on. Take the coat off."

"That's Orkin," the witch said.

"Is he one of the, the boys, that I'll have to--?" Lori asked.

"No, he's just an old servant."

Orkin grunted.

"You said...three 'monstrous' boys?"

"Aye."

"What kind?"

"Does it matter?" The witch looked at her curiously. "I've seen your soul."

"No zombies," Lori said.

Orkin chuckled. "Why not?"

Lori shook her head. "I don't know. They're smelly and stupid and I don't think they care about sex very much. Just no zombies. Please."

"No zombies," the witch said. She nodded to Orkin.

Lori heard more of the pipsqueak laughter again. Orkin pulled on her coat so that she'd take it off. She followed Orkin while the witch floated behind them.

"Wait," Lori said quickly. "Just wait. I want to save Sammy. But I don't want to die either. Monsters eat and kill and..."

"She's stalling," Orkin said.

The witch crept up to her, looking at her body before staring into her eyes. Her bony fingers came to her face again. She put her fingers around Lori's neck. The witch kissed Lori on the lips. Lori recoiled. The witch smiled, held her head again, and brought her lips to Lori's, this time snaking her tongue into Lori's mouth.

The goblin nodded as he looked. "Nice."

Lori pulled away. She looked down at Orkin, who was touching himself.

"There," the witch said.

Lori looked down to see a necklace around her neck, with a glowing, heart-shaped ornament hanging.

"A charm," the witch said. "While this is on, my boys can't hurt you. Much."

The witch kissed her on the lips again, a wet kiss. "Do you feel safer?"

Lori shook her head no.

The witch pinched her nipples. "Good. I'll be with you through this charm."

"I'm scared," Lori said.

"Just be who you are," the witch said. She put her lips to Lori's ear. "Open yourself, open your legs, open your heart." She licked Lori's ear.

With that, the witch floated away from them. The necklace dimmed.

Lori looked down at the goblin who opened a door.

"Go to," Orkin said. "Haven't got all night."

Lori stepped inside the room.

It was a large bedroom with a four-poster bed, a table, and elegant chairs.

Two men were there naked. A tall, handsome, but pale man and a shorter, fattish, balding man with glasses. The pale man sat on the king-size bed, stroking his cock while staring at her with a small smile. The shorter one stood to the side, his overweight belly almost hiding his cock which he was stroking with two fingers.

The pale man smiled widely, surprised and pleased. "Well, who's this lovely little lady?" he asked with a British accent.

"Where's Nereida?" the short man grunted. "What is this?"

"Change in our afternoon plans," Orkin said.

Lori bit her lip and waited nervously.

Orkin pointed to the pale man. "That's Fergie." He pointed to the stocky man. "Fritz." Then he pointed to Lori. "Guys, this is, uh, fresh meat. Be nice. Boss bitch likes this one." Orkin shuffled off to the side to sit down.

Fergie gestured for her to come closer. "Don't be shy, luv," he said in a gentle voice.

Fritz stroked himself harder while he looked out the window. "There's no full moon. I-I need a full moon. Where's Nereida, dammit?"

Lori stepped closer to Fergie. And closer. Until she stood between his pale legs.

He touched her skirt and her legs. His hands were cold, giving her goosebumps. She jumped a little when she felt him. He reached under her skirt and touched her panties. He pulled them down to her ankles. He wanted her to take off her black shoes. She put a hand on his shoulder to balance herself and it was cold as well. He lifted the skirt and just stared with a grin.

"Beautiful," he said. But when he added, "Sexy," she caught a glimpse of his fangs and shuddered.

"Don't be afraid, sweetness," he said.

His cold hands were on her ass as he pulled her towards him. He lifted the skirt over his head and rested his face between her legs. She was afraid he'd bite. She was afraid blood would come squirting out. But he only kissed and licked and nibbled. She felt his teeth on the lips of her pussy, and she jumped a little. But he was gentle. Loving.

"I wish there was a full moon," Fritz complained. "It's like a giant, you know, Viagra pill for me. This is impossible."

"Just do without," Orkin said from his spot in a corner.

Fergie emerged from under her skirt. "Kiss, kiss," he said. He puckered his lips towards her.

Lori bent down and kissed him on the lips while his cold hands continued wandering under her skirt.

He made her kneel between his legs. She knelt there with her hands on his cold thighs. She stared at the long, white cock in front of her. She looked up at him. He kissed her again before saying...

"Suck, suck, little one," he said, with his sweet smile.

She kissed it first, wanting to see if it'd be as cold as the rest of his body. It was. She hesitated.

Orkin chimed in. "It's a like a popsicle dick."

She took the cold, hard cock into her mouth. But as she sucked, she could feel it start to warm. The harder she sucked, the hotter it was getting. His body, too, was warming up. She rubbed her hands on his thighs, feeling his sudden warmth. She pulled it out to lick and kiss it some more and to hold it and stroke it. And to see Fergie's handsome, fatherly smile.

Fergie pulled her up and buried his face in her neck. She began to shake, thinking she was about to be bit. But he was only kissing her. And whispering into her ear.

"I'm warm enough. You're wet enough. I want inside you. Now."

She nodded to him and stood up. She wasn't sure how to do it. So, she turned around, lifted her skirt to her waist, and backed into him.

"Good girl," Fergie whispered.

She reached under to hold his cock in place. She slid down on him, closing her eyes, feeling his cock enter her. She did it slow at first, just feeling the rock hardness inside her. Then she bounced a little faster up and down on it. Fergie laughed a little as he held her waist.

"Bouncy, bouncy," he said.

She held on to his thighs and fucked him this way. Then she stopped and relaxed, rolling around, sitting on his lap, letting the cock settle inside her. He reached around her and played with her pussy.

Fergie was breathing hard, looking at her neck. She noticed and got nervous. His face was turning into a scowl. She gulped and shrunk, scared. Her hand went to her necklace. He relaxed, kissing her instead, and resumed rubbing her pussy.

"I'm hard!" Fritz said suddenly.

He ran over to them. He reached for her blouse and ripped it open. Lori yelped as he did it. With one stroke, he ripped her bra open as well. He scooted his fat body between her (and Fergie's) legs and buried his face in her breasts, growling as he did. He licked and slurped and bit into her nipples.

Lori would rather have been staring at Fergie's handsome face, so she closed her eyes while Fritz had his way with her. After a moment, she put a hand on Fritz. And felt the hair. She looked down.

Fur was growing all over his body as his growling got louder and more bestial.

"Ah, there he is," Fergie said with a smile.

The fondling became groping and forceful grabbing.

She heard plastic break as his face became too large for his glasses. He was going down on her, licking her pussy even with Fergie's cock firmly inside her. The tongue was huge, lapping up everything in its path. His moaning was loud, agitated, frenzied.

When Fritz finally pulled away from the pleasure of her pussy, she could see his face—wolfish, venomous, growling, angry as it roared to the ceiling.

"Knock it off, fuzzball," Orkin said, without looking up. "The neighbors..."

Fritz looked down at her again and grabbed at her skirt. He tore it off as she whimpered.

Fergie held her tighter to relax her, whispering, "shh," into her ear. He lifted her up so he could pull his cock out of her.

Fritz's cock was only slightly bigger than Fergie's. But it was the potential raging force of it that worried her.

Fergie pulled them further back onto the bed, but kept her safely between his legs, which she appreciated.

Fritz glared at them and began creeping towards them.

"Here it comes, sweet girl," Fergie said with a grin. She looked at him, and he kissed her, held her head to his, and looked adoringly at the werewolf crawling onto the bed. "Spread your legs wider. Let that beast into your precious pussy."

She complied.

Fritz, with his hairy, muscular body, penetrated Lori with a faint, growling sigh. His long tongue began smacking her face and licking her lips and lapping the side of her face. But his cock...

She gasped a few times and then moaned.

...The cock was hot and hard inside her.

Lori's feet were in the air, her thighs pressed against Fritz's furry body as he barreled into her, rolled back, barreled into her again stronger, jerked back and banged into her again and again. She was holding onto Fergie's arm that was wrapped around her, keeping her in place. She let go of that to put her arms around Fritz. His wild brown eyes pierced into hers as his cock plowed into her.

Fergie kissed her face. Fritz licked her face.

"Well, isn't this romantic?" Orkin scoffed. "Not!"

She wondered if there was still a third "monstrous boy," like the witch had promised. She hoped it would not be Orkin, who was watching them with a scowl on his face.

Every time Fritz growled, she could see those canine fangs. She reassured herself the necklace was firmly around her neck.

Suddenly, Fritz pulled out of her in a sudden jerky movement that hurt. He roared at the ceiling again as globs upon globs of cum sprung out of him and landed on her.

Fergie chuckled and rubbed her body, spreading the cum over her breasts. She watched as he did it. Then she touched some of that glistening cum, curious about it, scraping it up in her finger.

Fergie watched her. Fritz panted and scowled down at her. Orkin's eyes went wide as they watched her dip that finger into her mouth to taste.

She smacked her lips together, tasting it, surprised at its sweet flavor. Then she scraped a little more into her mouth.

Fergie hugged her. "Ah, I love this little strumpet!"

Then he then lifted her up a little, spread her legs further, and started poking his cock at her anus.

She whimpered a little.

He poked it into her slowly. "But gently, princess," he whispered to her. "Steadily." He pushed it in further as she winced.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh," she panted fearfully with Fergie's wet cock in her anus.

Fritz retreated down on the bed and penetrated her pussy with his long tongue.

Lori was shocked at the sensations. "Unh, unh, aaaah," she said to Fritz's tongue.

"Ah, one in the bum, one in the fanny," Fergie sang, chuckling at her and squeezing her.

She threw her head back onto him and cried out at the double penetration.

But she was in for another treat.

She could feel her mouth opening. She could feel a cock inside her mouth though she couldn't see the body. She whimpered in surprise. But that same presence was also touching her. And everywhere it touched—her face, her breasts, nipples—felt amazing. It was crowded between her legs with Fergie's cock and Fritz's tongue, but the ghost was on her pussy as well, electrifying it with the sweetest, most intense sensations she had ever felt.

"Oh, my God," she cried out. And she thought Fergie had made her feel good!

Her orgasms began to hit, one tidal wave after another. She was having more orgasms here than she's had her entire life.

Her eyes were rolling back. Her hands were flailing every which way. She was grabbing Fritz's hair in a fist. She was screaming her delight and her confusion. She shook. She could see more and more of the spritely figure, white smoky contours of a man and his magic hands and his ethereal cock.

By the time they were done with her, she was a moaning mess, saliva dripping from her open mouth, Fritz's cum still glazing her breasts, Fergie's cum dripping out of her anus, and the ghost still fondling her with his hands as her body jerked in response.

Things began to fade to black as she passed out.

~~~~

When she woke up, Fergie was standing by the window. The ghost, which she could see fully now, was sitting on a chair, touching its neck with curiosity. Orkin was sweeping the floor of Fritz's hair and her ripped clothes in a hurry, pushing the mess out into the hallway. He glanced at her before hurrying out.

Fritz was a hairy furball next to her. She liked the warmth of his body and the softness of his fur, so she cuddled up to it and stroked it, petting it. Fritz seem to like it as he stirred and moaned in his sleep.

Lori started getting up.

"She's awake," Fergie said, walking to her. "You slept soundly." He stood in front of her as she sat at the edge of the bed. "You liked it, didn't you, luv?

12