Monster Office Ch. 01: Danica the Goblin

Story Info
Micheal gets a new job as an office stress ball.
1.2k words
4.66
12.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The interview was the hard part, now to cruise along and enjoy my new job. I started working at a company that works on making products for monsters and humans.

Oh yea, monsters exist. And they're kind of cute. Ever since the unification a few hundred years ago, monster people and humans have lived in relative harmony.

And today was the day I got to work around a bunch of them. I'm something of a degenerate if I'm being honest. I find all kinds of monster girls to be my personal taste.

I walked into the sky-high building after scanning my new badge at the gate. An orc dressed in security garb waved me through.

"Nice to meet ya Micheal," he said without looking up from his screen. "Office is on the fourth floor. Danica is your new supervisor."

"Thanks, mister...?"

"Call me Orza."

"Thanks, Orza."

He gave me a nod and I made my way to the elevator. I hit the button and waited. After a moment the door dinged open. I stepped in and hit the fourth-floor button.

"Wait!" I heard from outside. An adorable little goblin lady in tightly fitted business clothes was running to the elevator. I giggled and held the door open for her.

She sprinted in, heaving out a thank you. She had a long mane of raven-black hair and a pair of thick black-framed glasses on top of her adorable button nose.

"Thank you so much," she said through her ragged breaths.

"No problem, floor?"

"Four please."

She eventually caught her breath and fixed her messed-up clothes.

"So youre the new guy?" she asked, looking up to me, she seemed to carry an air of superiority about her.

"Yea, it's my first day. I'm Micheal." I put my hand down for a handshake.

"Nice ta meet ya." she took my hand and shook it. "I'm Danica, and you passed the first test."

"Test?" I asked.

"Yup, all new hires gotta prove their worth ta me. And the first test is holding the elevator open."

"So there's more tests?"

"Just one, and I think ya won't have any complaints."

I just blinked as the shiny elevator doors opened up with a hallmark ding. Danica marched out into the office space. Her thick ass jiggled hypnotically as she walked forward.

"Follow humey. We've got business."

"Yes ma'am." I followed her through the office, looking around as we made our way through. The office was standard fare. Cubicles, side offices, all kind of gray and boring. The only difference was the abundance of beautiful monster girls working here. Orcs, centaurs, fawns, goblins, the whole nine yards.

My perversions were skyrocketing thinking about all the possibilities.

Danica led me to the corner office. We walked through the cheap wooden door and she walked to her desk. It was, not very big. She walked over and sat down on the desk. She motioned for me to sit on one of the regular-sized chairs.

"So mister Humey, got a question for you. How do you feel about monster girls?"

Well, obviously I couldn't tell her what I really wanted to do to them. "I think it's awesome we can all work together in..."

"Yea yea yea," she interrupted me. "Not what I'm asking."

"Then what are you asking?"

She put her hands to the top button of her white blouse and undid it. "I mean. How do you feel about us?" she started undoing her shirt all the way down until her rather large green tits busted out in her black lace bra. She had a tight, short stack body.

"Oh," I said.

"Humeys don't just waltz in here asking to work on monster products, you want something else don't you?" She took a black hair tie and put her beautiful locks into an expertly made ponytail.

"So you think I'm a degenerate?"

"Sweety, we can access your socials, you follow a scary amount of monster girl pages. I didn't hire you to do whatever you applied for. I hired you to be a moral boost for the office."

"A morale boost?"

"We're all stressed too much here, too many deadlines, too much red tape. And we all need a little fun to help keep up productivity."

The gears started turning. I think I died and went to heaven.

"So your second test is to relieve some stress from your new boss." she spread her thick legs, pushing her cute black skirt up and over her thighs, revealing her sweet little green pussy.

Well, if all pretenses are out of the way. I immediately dropped to my knees in front of her and grabbed her ankles, lifting them above her head. I put my mouth against her sweet honeypot. She let out a yelp and a purr as I probed her delicious nethers with my tongue. I slid it up and down her tender petals.

Cute little moans escaped her lips with every pass over her sweet spot. She tasted like cranberries and creme, a tart mixture. I enveloped her tiny bud with the tip of my tongue, assaulting it with a flurry of tongue lashes.

Her dainty hands grabbed against the back of my head, pushing me deeper into her sweetness. I rolled my tongue all around her, taking in her gushing fluids. I drank from her, enjoying her flavor, her aroma, her everything. She let out a yelp before her body shook and trembled violently against my mouth. Her hands gripped hard against my head, shoving me hard against her.

After a long moment, she let me go, I stood up and took a deep breath, her scent permeating through the air. She laid back on her desk and breathed hard.

"You are hired," she said weakly.

I laughed. "Thank you, ma'am. I hope to be able to help you all out."

"Oh, you will. Now, it's your turn."

"Maam?"

She shifted herself so she was on her back, her head over the edge, and looking at me. She opened her mouth all the way, and winked.

I got the message and undid my pants. I pulled out my cock and walked forward. I lined the tip against her lips and began rocking my hips back and forth. I penetrated her soft, wet lips. her long tongue slid around my shaft, enveloping me as I entered her. Her soft flesh took me in without resistance.

I started pumping my cock down her throat. I put my hands around her tummy to get a grip as I pounded into her sweet mouth. With each pass I made she gagged slightly, making a cute noise. I took her breasts in my hands, kneading them. I took her lace bra and ripped it apart, freeing her beautiful tits.

I sped up, hammering my cock into her divine throat, I could see my cock bulging out. I was so wound up that I knew I wouldn't last long. I pulled my cock out with a sputtering noise. I jerked myself off and shot a massive load onto her green mounds.

She breathed hard, basking in my warm cum.

"Humey cum is the best," she said.

She eventually came back to her senses before standing up and taking my hand. She drug me to the door and we walked into the office space. Her cum covered tits were on full display.

"Ladies!" she shouted. "We've got a new stress ball! Don't break him."

There was a wave of cheers sounding out from the office.

Looks like I'm gonna get paid to fuck monsters. Nice.