Monsterbabe Hunter (Debriefing)

Story Info
Loana gets spitroasted and Danny get balls deep in a plant.
5.4k words
4
4.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers

Episode 1, Part 2, Season 1: Briefing

*Krinkles' Garage; Day 1; Late morning*

"I won't!"

"Oh come on, you loved it the first time, plus it would be our little secret."

"First off, I thought you would stay in your fucking female form, you massive twat." James grunted with removing a particularly troublesome bolt from underneath the car he was working on. His conversation with Buttercup distracts him with the memories of being tricked into some of the best sex that he had in his life. James forgot what other points he was going to make at seeing his conflicted face off the sheen of the metallic undercarriage.

James was a Demonkin, specifically part of the Cubi instead of the Goblin family like Loana, with dull red skin. His muted golden eyes squinted at thinking about being balls deep in Buttercup's alien depths as the offer was tempting. Jamie had two onyx-coloured horns that sprouted from his forehead and curled once around his pointed ears. Silimar to Loana, James also had wraps, which were coal coloured and wrapped messily around his head. On Jamie's wrist were thick rings that were the same off-coloured gold as Muruya currency. A heavy oil-stained wifebeater and black basketball shorts were the work outfit that James had on today. Buttercup gave them a gentle tug, making a poor impression of James' voice, "Second off, I thought about taking you up on your offer when Reggie leaves."

"For fucks, sake!"

This was enough to make James slide from underneath the car just to get greeted by Buttercup sitting on their plump rear in his lap. Their roomy police pants were thin enough to allow for mobility on the field. Still, this situation entitled James to feel everything through his shorts.

Buttercup belongs to another of the thirteen races of Muruya creatively called Plants. Their skin was a vibrant green, a perfect mix of flesh and leaf. The most striking thing immediately was the ridiculously sized Bernad Buttercup that rested on their head like hair and was styled as such. One of the petals covering Butter's alien eyes was utterly black from pupil to the sclera, emphasising their face's delicate features. Their dummy thick arse, plump lips, and girlish build stayed constant rather they were in their male or female form. There were only two differences between the two states that Butter's made sure to flaunt brazenly.

First was the lack of cock and balls, which James knew very well from the needy way that Butter's ground themselves into James' slowly bulging meat. Lastly was the handful of perky B cups that Butters was flashing him, which peaked with absurdly long amethyst-coloured nipples, "So will you now? Come on, Jamie; you never got to play with my--"

"Oi, if we are interrupting something, then we can give you two an hour."

Buttercup groaned at Danny's voice and Loana's giggling, fixing their clothes, before getting off James, "Ugh, no, James been waiting for you."

"Took you fuckers long enough."

James brushed the dirt and his boner away to get a good look at the idiotic duo who took the King's Contract. He was expecting Danny, the ginger-haired human whose green eyes were nervously darted between the officer and James. Dan looked like he had been hitting the gym since the massive failure of the last Expedition from how tightly his shirt and sweatpants fitted him. Loana, still smirking, looked at Jamie with her blood-red eyes. Brushing the purple bednest, she called hair from her eyes as opposed to Danny; she looked lewdly softer. Judging from ribbons of femme cum that ran down her thighs, James was positive that the pudge in her stomach wasn't fat. Loana noticed this and closed her legs with a brown blush colouring her green cheeks, "Are you just going to gawk at us all day or explain what the hell the job is?!"

"Chill wasn't expecting you two to work together again. Follow me."

James motioned for all three of them to follow him to the hood of the car, where he pulled out a map of the Terato Desert. Dotted across the vast desert were several wonders, such as Collen Springs and the Sphinx Temple, hinting at the bustling life of the sands. To Dan's surprise, there were just as many odd villages since only mamonos lived in the Terato. James pointed at locations in time with his speech, "The main objective of this Expedition is simple enough. You two will take a three-day trip to Phoenix Shrine. A guide will approach you on the outskirts of Muruya to take you to Atacuma City. There your route will hit as many cities as possible going--"

"Woah, slow down there, buddy."

Loana interjected to get everyone's attention as Dan noticed that his goblin fuckbuddy was standing on her tiptoes to look taller. She alone was the only one who seemed undaunted by James' burning gaze, "What the hell is in this 'Phoenix Shrine'? I thought you wanted us to catch some demons, my dude."

"Phoenix Shrine is rumoured to be the source of all the demons plaguing Terato."

There was a heavy silence that baffled James. Dan shifted in place due to the unblinking gaze of Butters since the moment that he arrived, trying to fill the lull, "Look, I been working my ass off to get tougher, and Loana potions are too strong for most people. I don't think we can handle the source of all demons."

"Of course, you fucking can't. That isn't what you are doing. You two are going to seal the entrance of the Shrine with explosives to stall the demons until the Kings are finished dealing with the demons in the city."

Loana tried to interrupt once more, "Wait, but--"

"No! Do you know how much Danny's last failure of an Expedition set me back!?" James yelled, then punctuated the sentence by slamming his fist into the car's hood. Forgetting his strength and the faultiness of the vehicle as a loud whine filled the air with the car buckling under the dent James caused. To everyone's surprise, a bolt flew out and aimed at Dan's eye. Instinctively D leans out of the way to only get a mean gash across his temple instead of becoming half blind. This was enough to send the human to his knees, clutching his head and crying out. Buttercup finally joined them back on Muruya, "Hey! That is enough, James! Explain the secondary objective to 'Ana and give her the supplies while I get Dan bandaged up..."

Buttercup bit down her bottom lip in a mixture of concern and excitement at helping Danny to his feet. Only James caught the faint brown on their cheeks as the two walked towards Krinkles' breakroom, "Oh and if Regret comes back before me, tell her I'll be back in a bit..."

Loana and James groaned before smirking and giving each other a fist bump.

...

"Am I surprised to feel this tired...?" There was an odd mixture of sensations while the White Flame-lit thumb slowly traced the wound. Their Flame was cool to the touch, leaving no trace of the injury but heavy fatigue. Completely unhelpful, from the angle he was sitting, Dan could see right down their shirt to see peaks of their dark green areola further revealed with a lack of bra. Whatever tiredness was inflicting him did nothing for his slowly hardening cock, even with the emotionless explanation from Butters, "Yes. White Flame doesn't just 'magically' heal wounds but accelerates your body's natural healing factor. Remember this, if you ever fight someone who uses White Flames."

"Ah. I'll keep that in mind..."

"You don't know much about Flames outside of your own, do you?"

"Mines and Loana's Pink Flame." Buttercup wiped away his wound with a flourish with that blank face from earlier returning as they leaned so close Dan could see that their all-black eyes were multi-sectioned, "Well, allow me to educate you, Daniel Shade; I am an A-rank Pyromancer." Danny's time management skills were subpar, and that was flattering. Between learning to use his Flame Weapon, which he dubbed 'Multi-Chui', and learning how to work out properly, it was a feat for Danny that he even managed to understand the basics of his Purple Flame abilities.

Danny felt his entire being stiffen at the mention of his birth name. It was already nerve-wracking being in the same room with someone in an M.N.P.D (Muruya Nonhuman Police Department) uniform but with a vastly more powerful Plant. Their words cement his situation, an eerie white glint in their eyes, "And I have what is called Flame Vision, and this allows me to see what weapons a person has bonded to their Flame. You certainly are... overprepared... for sexually tiring demons, but what interests me most is that P&C Camera around your neck. Want to talk about it?"

His hands began to shake as the blood in his body ran cold. Anxiety hit him like a baseball bat to the back of the head while words caught in his throat. Unlike his mouth, Daniel's thoughts spoke loudly in his mind.

'You almost manage to impress me, man! Fumbled even before you even managed to get to Terato. If you weren't fucking up at every step in this journey, this might be a surprise. You aren't going to give them the Camera, are you? Gonna try to fight them? Please do; nothing would make me laugh harder than seeing you handcuffed and violated by tentacles.'

It was just when he was about to reach for his Pure Ice Gear that Buttercup stood up and faced away from him. Walking with a sway through the breakroom, which consists of several chairs, a few unfolded tables, a lone television, and a microwave in the corner. The unpainted wooden walls and a concrete floor added to the oppressive feeling that blended into the room. Buttercup's words make Dan slowly blink, "Fine, don't want to talk, then how about you eat your veggies then, you little criminal."

At first, the human had zero ideas what they were talking about until Butters bent over and peeled off their pants. Buttercup crimson, laced panties contrasting perfectly with their tight green arse. They looked backwards, playfully sticking out their tongue as Danny didn't realise how hard he was staring until Butters gave their ass a wiggle, "Take a picture if you want to stare; we don't have all day, ya know?"

At the cost of mildly burning his thumb with a snap, Daniel had his P&C Camera in hand with an eerie spark of Purple Flame laced ash. Noticing the petals and Butter stiffening when the click was heard as it occurred to Danny that they might have been just using a figure of speech. What was a surprise was that Buttercup had a photo fetish just as big as he did and gave him some poses. First, hiking one leg over the table, tastefully exposing hints of their squishy pussy lips to reveal to Danny that they were in their female form! After a few good angles, next, she put both of her feet back on the ground before spreading out their legs and then their cheeks. Dan was close enough to notice how easily her dark green ring spread in opposition to Butter's delicate, sealed petals through their dampening panties. It was the last pose that put a sharp end to their little photoshoot. The officer got too excited from the attention as she hopped on the table and arched her back to truly show off their worship-worthy rump with a lewd-sounding squish and a fantastic display of flexibility doing a spilt on their knees as their nectar began to pool on the table slowly.

Taking the sloppiest photos before tossing the Camera away where it hit the ground as a handful of smothering ash. No longer able to resist grabbing two handfuls of her surprising muscular behind before burying himself face first between Butter's cheeks. Eliciting a hearty groan from her before giggling out, "Calm down tiger, I am not going anywhere..."

Buttercup's voice trailed off with Dan tasting a sample of her nectar with a strange mixture of sugary yet savoury. Butter responded by pushing her puffy pussy further against his mouth and grinding herself into him, making him inhale the exotic nonhuman heat that radiated from her. Bopping him on the face with her butt to get Danny's attention, "Oi! Think of this as sexual training; the key to defeating demons is finding their sexual weakness."

"Well, lucky for me, I already have a good idea about yours."

Tearing off Butter's lace panties to use as fuel for his Flame. It looked like she was about to tell him off, but all it took was a twirl of his wrist to silence her. Daniel manifested a vibrating string of anal beads of gradually increasing size in a miniature explosion of purple soot and ash. It ended in a safe pull ring that Dan playfully twirled on his index fingers. A dark blush grew on their cheeks, realising what would happen.

...

"My fucking god!"

"Yeah, that is about halfway about how I felt when Danny had the balls to ask me for another Expedition after putting me ten Whole in the hole. That is why your secondary objective is to capture as many demons as possible, and these are the tools you will need." James gestured over the equipment that he had sprawled across his workbench near the car that he further ruined. The workbench was just a simple Blackwood Oak table, but that could not be said about what was on it. Jamie pointed first to the machine Loana could only see as an adorable, mechanical spider theme backpack. It even had two large eyes and pedipalps that 'Ana was positive served no functional purpose, "This is your capture device for tangible demons that will be the majority of them. You can also store a surprising amount of things inside of it. Don't worry; your stuff is detachable. It will create another capture device before flying the demon to the King's residence."

"Imma call 'em Cogweb."

This managed to get a chuckle out of the stiff face technomancer. There was a handheld vacuum cleaner in the style of a ladybug that seemed as confusing as it looked. Loana could only presume it was for intangible demons. Lastly, there was an orb designed after a butterfly that the goblin could not put a finger on for her life. They were all technological marvels that cuteness hid this in the quaintest way. James' explanation was cut short by a series of curses and a door being kicked off the hinges, "Do you have any idea who I am, you stupid Kaputt!? I will end your career before you wash your ugly red arse!"

"If I was a Demonkin, then I might give half a shit for your slurs. But I am a cop, and you are an embezzling money launder."

All of Loana's attention was on the word she heard that dug underneath her skin. Images of the charred corpses of her people being used as ammunition during the Flame War were all that she could see as the storm over towards the potbelly human in handcuffs. Regret said something, but Lo didn't see her let alone hear what she said. She did hear what the scruffy-haired twat said, "What are you? Listen, ya pint-sized slut, tell your big sis to--"

Ana had a pitch-black vial just for this situation that she heated up to a quick boil with her Pink Flame. He was in mid-sentence when the goblin jumped and slapped him right across his mug with glass digging itself into her palms. It was worth it to see his blood and knees hit the floor. A nice bonus was the black substance covering one side of his face and mouth. The stranger's muffled screams of pain serenaded Loana's ears. Her claws on her bloodied hand sank into his chin to make him look into her crimson eyes, "I am your worst fucking nightmare, you beta bitch. Next time thank me for not melting your face and freezing your shins, so you are forever at my eye level. The only reason I didn't is that your body isn't even worth cannon fodder."

"Hey!"

Thankfully the powerful draconic feet of Regret kicked the manager cleanly across the room. Loana's anger melted by her vision being replaced with Reggie's dead yellow eyes that betrayed centuries of wisdom. Instantly switching to fangirl mode, the realisation that she was alone with two Muruya Heroes was starting to dawn on her. The dominant words Regret was the icing on the cake, "Give me your hand."

Loana's first instinct was to offer her heroine the entirely adequate hand that was immediately slapped away with a backhand. Regret took the injured hand by the wrist to pull Loana closer as the goblin swore the air got warmer. At the same time, the Homunculus worked on gingerly removing the glass, "Good to see my favourite bouncer hasn't changed. Count yourself lucky that your stunt wasn't outside my Modus Operandi."

"..." All 'Ana could muster was a hard gulp, still unsure where the two of them stood, "Hey, babe, mind taking my perp to the car while Butter's get their shit together."

"Gotcha. They are busy fucking Danny right now."

"Who the fuck is Danny?!"

"Just another deadbeat human." James could not make it any more transparent with his tone and mannerism that he had been itching for his slice of Demonkin-flavoured revenge pie. Wasting no time to grip his boss by his hair and neck to drag the human to the exit, "Since it seems that you have trouble remembering who people are, I am James. Unlike the other two, I cannot divide the amount of fucks I have to give to whether you live or not. Move if you like, but I wouldn't mind taking your scalp as a souvenir."

Seeing the douchebag try to stand with his hands cuffed and dragged with nonhuman strength was worth the pain. Loana was so distracted that she hardly noticed that her hand was wholly bandaged up, "Anyways, why is my favourite bouncer moonlighting as a demon hunter? Bain doing some pay cuts?"

"Nah, helping my dumb human friend avoid living at the Cafe."

"You certainly helping, huh? Guessing that the person in the other room fucking my partner is the same guy whose cum is sloshing around in ya?"

There was no ignoring Regret as the heat in Loana's cheeks revealed that she was all too aware of her heart-studdering features. Her usual attire was a wifebeater, a cut-off leather jacket, and denim jeans ripped short to the pocket. This outfit made the threat of Regret's braless, perky chest having a wardrobe malfunction real. A pair of obsidian horns curved outward then inward like a lethal-looking crown. Her flesh was a mixture of skin and scales, with the latter around her cheeks, shoulders, and outside of her thighs/tail. Lo was about to say something before she was picked up and plopped on the car's hood. Any argument evaporated when the dragoness pushed the pudge of her stomach, causing a messy explosion of the human and goblin-mixed juices to spurt from her.

A groan accompanied the feeling of lightheadedness as Regret gently laid Loana on her back and forced her stubby, thick green legs open, "Mmm, you need to be a good girl and wash properly. Acting all slutty can attract all manners of demons and monsters on your Expedition."

Loana hardly had time to process the valuable advice as Regret's tongue ran across her inner thighs. The hot steam coming from the dragon Homunculus brushed against her netherlips. Something about the unnatural heat and ticklish scaliness of the heroine's tongue made for a tease. It didn't help that whenever 'Ana tried to roll her hips to make her cream-filled muff meet Regret's lips, the dragoness playfully moved away, punishing her by blowing hot air across her core. God knows how long this went on as it was impossible to tell where her torturer's drool began, and the goblin lust ended. She was one second away from grabbing the officer by the horns and mounting her face before something took her breath away.

"Jeez, babe, I see you are starting on the fun without me." James' words were followed by a violently veiny, red, heavy cock hitting and dwarfing Loana's face. Suddenly feeling small with James' fat taint no helping along with Regret snarling out, "How long does it take to fucking put one of those damn dogs in a car!? Let's get started already!"

"Well, as long as it fucking takes to get into a police cruiser without the keys, smart arse!" James chided the investigator while the two began casually rearranging the goblin between them. Nervously Loana started to feel like a pig on a spit with her hands on James' hips while his erect cock was inches away from piercing her lips. Meanwhile, Regret was on her knees, keeping 'Ana helplessly aloft but with her drool and fem-slick thighs eagle spread, "I swear on all the Old Gods if you damaged my whip, then I am blue balling you until you fixed it for free, cunt!"

FelixAP
FelixAP
7 Followers
12