Monstrous Ranch Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last knight raised her hand, and servants entered, bearing barrels. Glasses were filled with mulled wine. The next thing Senya saw, Gebba was reclining in an armchair as the last knight poured wine down Gebba's throat, her arms wrapped around them from behind. There was a smile playing on her lips. Senya felt his cock harden at the sight of that smile. It was so familiar...

"They filled the great warrior with sweet wine, and there was no trickery in it. They pledged their bodies to Gebba..."

Senya saw the six knights gradually surround Gebba, stripping their armor away. A male knight knelt before Gebba and went between Gebba's legs, while a pair of female knights sat on each of Gebba's knees and took turns kissing them.

And always, they would pause, again and again, and fill Gebba with more and more mulled wine. Soon, Gebba was embracing their former foes, sinking into a steamy orgy. Senya felt his cock hardening at the sight.

"... and in time, Gebba forgot the villages. Gebba forgot the battles. Gebba forgot everything except pleasure. Gebba drank mulled wine, and thrust, and received, and sucked, and was sucked, and kissed and licked. Gebba drowned in bliss, living to a ripe age with their six slaves."

Senya felt a strange pleasure start to pour into him. He tried not to moan, struggling to pay attention, to watch the images. To watch Bobbin's hands.

Hand?

"And as they embraced this gluttony, the fey lords descended upon those villages." Senya watched as nubile nymphs and dancing satyrs surrounded a small cluster of huts. Satyrs chased maidens through the streets as nymphs hypnotized young men into their arms. Harpies picked up warriors and carried them to their nests. Dryads trapped their foes in vines and fell upon them, drowning them in kisses.

Senya couldn't help but cry out softly as a little burst of pleasure shot through him at this sight. He quivered in the chair.

The images shifted once more, back to Gebba's orgy. The warrior looked drunken and addled as they were impaled from behind, sucked, kissed, filled with what had to be indescribable pleasure. Senya shuddered at the sight.

"And Gebba never knew. Gebba never knew they had lost, too steeped in pleasure to listen, to see. The net fell from their grasp. The necklace of the turning wyrm cracked around their neck. For this fly had been drowned in honey, and a fly drowned in honey never knows to stop eating."

The images slowly went foggy and faded from view.

Senya was totally limp in his seat. He looked up and saw that Bobbin was licking her left hand clean. She smiled at him. "You see? If we left these girls needy and desperate, they would fight tooth-and-nail to escape. But as long as somebody's drowned in pleasure..." She sucked her index finger, almost a little suggestively, then popped it out and giggled. "... they never stop to wonder if there might be something wrong with what's going on."

Senya blinked blearily. "So... you're saying that as long as I'm here to make them come, they... they won't realize they're imprisoned?"

"Something like that." Bobbin shrugged. "It's more that they'll remain content as long as they still have a toy to play with. But yes, you'd be surprised at what someone can explain away when they're getting fucked every few minutes. It really wreaks havoc on your perspective." She winked and turned away, starting back up the path.

Senya took a deep breath and stood up. His cock was extremely hard, and almost felt like it had ejaculated a few seconds ago, judging by the wetness. But he knew he'd have remembered that. He tried to clean himself off as best he could with his hands before moving on.

Bobbin had a point, he supposed. Sometimes pleasure could convince you of the silliest things.

~~~~

"What are they?" Senya whispered.

"Beembos," Bobbin whispered back, a small smile on her lips. "Don't pay them any attention."

Senya scowled at her. "I'm being serious."

She just shrugged and kept walking uphill. Senya kept staring at the... the beembos.

There were at least six of them that he could see. They resembled pale young women—Southwestern, maybe. Not from around here. But their posteriors were...

... well, they were like bee butts. There wasn't any delicate way to say it. And they had antennae, and big compound eyes the color of honey, and buzzing diaphanous wings. Their hair was long and dirty blonde, except for one, who was a bit larger than the others, bigger-breasted, and had platinum blonde hair. They were beembos.

And they were having sex in the clover, near as he could tell. The six of them tumbled about, buzzing joyously, almost playing. But their faces and fingers were dripping with each other's amber juices. They repeatedly tackled one another, giggling and buzzing, trying to make each other come.

They were coming a lot. They were also covered in the clover's pollen.

Senya was transfixed. This was not a sight that would leave him anytime soon. He watched the platinum as her fingers ran inside two beembos' pussies, one for each hand, and her face became smothered beneath a third's. Three of them were essentially using her as a living plaything.

Senya frowned. The buzzing was getting louder, it seemed. It was getting hard to hear his own thoughts.

All he could hear was the buzzing. That, and the moans.

"Oh! Oh, yes! Mmf!" The platinum shook and writhed, sinking deep into the flowers. Senya watched in amazement as two other honeybee girls grabbed her feet and started masturbating with those. The platinum was spread-eagle and gasping like a wifwolf in heat—this despite the fact that she was the one pleasuring everyone else.

Then the sixth beembo met his eyes. "Hi!" she buzzed, dropping to her hands and knees to look down at him. Her fluffy posterior wiggled slightly. "You must be the new Master!"

Senya looked at her, then at the mass of bodies, as the five lovemaking beembos sank into the petals. It was rather hard to take his eyes away. "S-Senya," he managed.

"Master is fine!" She giggled. "My name is Ting. These are my hivemates, and this," she gestured to the platinum, who was currently licking desperately at another beembo's pussy, "is Bezzy, our queen. Say hi, Bezzy!"

"Aaah!" Bezzy squealed, as her tongue brought the beembo above her to a writhing orgasm.

"Oh." Senya watched and listened as several of the other beembos started to moan louder. Their moans were joining the buzzing as a constant drone. Their eyes were heavy-lidded, and their eyelashes fluttered rapidly.

Ting appeared to notice his distraction. "Sorry about this," she said, gesturing to her hivemates. "You know how it gets. Sometimes you just can't help yourself."

"Uh... right."

"Yeah," she went on, "sometimes you just get so horny, and you see someone so sexy right in front of you, you just gotta use 'em!"

Senya watched as, behind her, the queen was made to suckle at another beembo's breast. This soon after Mo—er, the holstaur—it made him slightly queasy. The look of bliss on that beembo's face as she was brought closer and closer to climax...

"She, um..." He managed to point in the vague direction of Bezzy. "She doesn't get to come?" He'd noticed that none of the beembos were paying her any attention—they seemed to be just using her as a toy. "I-isn't she the queen?"

A chorus of vibrant giggles answered his question.

"Our queen isn't the leader, silly," Ting chirped. "She's the hive slut!"

"Hiveslut!" chanted the other four beembos. "Hiveslut!"

The 'hiveslut' just giggled as she suckled eagerly, her hands and feet currently being gripped and used by four different beembos holding her up.

"Oh." Senya had to admit, this made some sense. Anya was really into beekeeping, so he knew that the queen was responsible for breeding, in a manner of speaking. "So... is she always like that?"

Ting only smiled wider. "It gets really hard to help ourselves," she purred, her voice dropping. Her eyes were like glittering topaz stones. "We get so needy, we've just gotta taste whatever comes along."

Senya watched as the queen's face was shoved between a beembo's legs again. Her arms and feet were positively dripping with juices. He could almost smell it from here. "Mm-hm."

"We just want to give in, after a while," Ting purred. Dimly, Senya felt delicate little fingers tickling over his hard shaft. "So much eeeeasier. Don't they look happy up there?"

Senya realized his mouth was hanging open. "Uh-huh..."

He felt soft kissing at his neck, but he couldn't tear his eyes away. "You wanna—mm—join 'em?"

"Uhh..." Senya trailed off, a slow smile spreading across his face as he watched the show.

Some part of his mind was sending up warning signs. Unfortunately, that same part of his mind was currently distracted trying to work out how the beembos above had just managed the latest sex position. Fey really were flexible...

"Aw, cmon," the beembo cooed in his ear. "Look at 'em. Doesn't it look nice?"

The queen was going between two beembos to kiss, while her fingers thrust into two more pussies. Her feet were out of sight. One of the beembos, however, hovered above her, and appeared to actually be using one of her antennae as a dildo. This appeared to be driving the queen up a wall, though with pain or pleasure, he honestly wasn't sure. Maybe they didn't know the difference.

"It does look nice," he heard himself mumble. Internally, he was trying to dispel the haze. You're being hypnotized, damn it! he told himself.Stop watching the hiveslut! I mean, the queen!

The buzzing was almost completely filling his mind, though. Unbidden, thoughts drifted in, like fluffy white clouds in an empty blue sky.

They just use her... day-in, day-out...

I wonder if they mind control her...

Her lips are so plump... imagine, six of them...

"It does?" Ting's voice was as sweet as honey as she started to kiss down his jawline, towards his lips. Her lips were sticky—no doubt covered in another beembo's honeyed juices. He felt her fingers wrap slowly around his cock, and finally registered that Ting had, of course, flown down here to pleasure him.

To tempt him.

He felt her sticky lips tickle his ear. Her whole body seemed to be vibrating slightly—including the hand wrapped around his cock. "Does itreally feel nice?' she buzzled. "Really nice?"

"Y-yeah," he babbled, desperate to keep her hand on his cock. He couldn't tear his eyes from the orgy of beembos above him. It felt so good to watch them and let her stroke him. So nice.

"You sure?" She licked his neck. "It feels nice to stand here and watch us? Watch that little hiveslut get what's coming to her?" She licked him again. His neck was starting to tingle pleasantly. "Ooh, imagine you were up there with them!"

"Uh-huh!" He was starting to pant, imagining it. Imagining them swarming him, making the hiveslut pleasure him just like she was pleasuring them. Her eyes were glazed with lust right now. He imagined the five of them covering him, drowning him in pleasure. Just the thought was intoxicating.

Ting cuddled up next to him. "So you want me to keep doing this?" she whispered. "Or do you want me to stop?"

The question almost seemed idiotic. He struggled to resist the urge to answer, but it was no fight, really. He had a big, vacant grin on as he whispered, "Keep going. Please. Please, Ting."

He heard her giggling.

"Master?" Bobbin called. Her voice sent ripples through the honeyed daze, but his eyelids barely fluttered as he watched the beembos fuck. "Where'd you—oh. Oh, for pity's sake... Ting, get off him.:"

"Nuh-uh!" Ting sang. "Master commanded me to keep going!"

A pause. "Really, Master? I mean, not that I don't enjoy a few minutes in their company, but we have work to do."

Senya blinked. Work? Oh, right. The amulet. The ranch. The... the blonde sluts sixty-nining in front of him...

"Don't mind her," Ting cooed. "I'm just stroking those worries out of you, aren't I? Stroke, stroke. Can't think about amulets anymore."

Senya nodded dimly. His head was swimming. His cock was starting to pulsate.

"Watch the hiveslut!" Ting practically moaned in his ear, her slender fingers pumping up and down around his rigid cock. "Ooh, she's such a good girl. Stroke, stroke. Can't think about Bobbi anymore. Stroke, stroke. Getting so, so close watching them. Stroke, stroke. Can't even think anymore. Just enjoy the show. Brainless an' horny. Stroke, stroke."

Senya was melting into her grasp. He knew it, but he couldn't fight it. So he tuned out Bobbin. He tuned out his worries. He just watched the beembos crawl over each other, lost in addled lust. He just let Ting stroke the worries out of him until all that was left was pleasure. He stared deep into the desperate eyes of the queen as the platinum squealed and gasped.

She was staring right at him.

Her bee-stung lips were open as she gasped for breath, but as her golden eyes fixed on his, a slow, stupid smile spread across her angelic features. He took in a deep breath.

And he came, in a slow, steady stream of bliss. His whole body shook with the force of it. Ting just kept pumping, stroked every ounce of pleasure from his body. She was holding him up now. He felt his mind tingling strangely, and turned to look at her. She pouted her lips in an expression of naivete and giggled.

With that, Ting released him. She flew back up towards the orgy, but paused to blow him a kiss. "We'll be thinking of you!" she called, gazing at him with heavy-lidded eyes. "And you'll be thinking of us?"

"Yes, Ting," he said without thinking. Already, he found his hands straying towards his cock. He fought the temptation and turned to Bobbin.

She looked a bit cross. "Well, that was a wasted half-hour. You really had to give them the order?"

He grimaced. His mind was rapidly clearing now that his gaze was away from the orgy in the clover tree. "Look, I was being mind co... wait, half-hour? That was five minutes, tops."

She rolled her eyes. "The beembos don't deal in pleasure, Master. They deal in lust. Buildup. Temptation. Teasing. They try to implant visions and triggers in you that drive you crazy with horniness. They try to get you to frig yourself off to the memories of them. Then they reel you in."

"And fuck you?" he asked, as curious as he was hopeful.

She shot him a curious look. "Well, yes, though they're just as likely to treat you like their queen. She's the lure, you know, right? The center of the vision. You're gonna be seeing her in your dreams. Do not masturbate to her."

Senya swallowed. "Got it." Up above, the six beembos were back to their games, five tormenting the one. Now, the queen was taking turns sucking at her lovers' fingers suggestively as they teased her lower body with feathers. One of the beembos glanced down at him and gave a lascivious wink.

The hob sighed. "Master, you're staring at them again. Openly."

Senya snapped his vision away, his face heating up. "Let's go on to the cottage."

"Yes. Let's." Bobbin tugged him along up to the cottage's front door. She paused, turning back to him, and looked him over. She whistled through her teeth. "Wow. I'll say one thing for you, Master—you certainly have stamina. I can see why the girls here are so eager." She winked and gave three brisk knocks.

"Oh, come on." Senya rubbed the back of his neck. "Bobbin, you know I'm not getting a choice in..."

The door opened. And as Senya saw the woman standing in the doorway, the words dribbled out of his mouth. And out of his mind.

She was blonde—a brilliant honey blonde that positively shone in the sunlight. Her eyes were the exact same color, big and golden, as were her lips. And she was certainly gorgeous. Her lips glistened with a strange stickiness, like some sort of gloss. Hm.

But it was her lower body that had caused Senya's conversational skills to momentarily revert to those of a lavender lover.

Her hourglass figure was almost absurd. Her hips were smooth, round curves—as he stared, they swayed to the left, then the right, as though testing his pursuit. Her breasts swelled within a tight black lace corset that barely concealed anything, and her pencil skirt was similarly inadequate. The clothing looked practically painted on. Her long blonde curls spilled down around her heart-shaped face, tickling her vast chest. Despite her figure, she was remarkably short—perhaps only four feet, or a bit more.

Her lips parted in wonder as she stared at him. Slowly, a beatific smile spread across her face as she turned to Bobbin. "Oh. My. Gosh! Bobbi, there's a new Master? And he's, like, so cute!" She clapped her hands together delightedly. "Why didn't you tell us?"

Bobbin gave a slight smile. "Senya, meet Sylvestris."

"Oh! Like, Sylvia's fine, babe." Sylvia fluttered her eyelashes. "That name's, uh, mega hard to say, am I right? Not to mention to remember!" She giggled.

"It's your own name."

"I mean... gosh, Bobbin, I guess so." Sylvia pouted. "I guess I'm kinda a bimbo sometimes. Remembering is hard!" She leaned forward, grabbing Bobbin's hand and slipping it up her skirt before either Senya or Bobbin could even process it. "But you don't mind, right? Please, Bobbi?" She made her voice very small. "Pwease, Bobbi?"

Bobbi sighed, smiled, and started to stroke Sylvia beneath the skirt—right in front of Senya. "No, of course not. Good girl. Good girl."

Sylvia panted. "Ooh. Ooh, yeah. I am, huh?"

"Are your sisters available?" Bobbin asked, leaning in to kiss her neck.

Sylvia tilted her neck back to make room for Bobbin's touches. "Uh-huuuuh."

"Where are they, sweetie?"

"Gosh," Sylvia whined, "uh, tea room."

And just like that, bobbin stopped touching her. She patted Sylvia on the butt, eliciting a little whimper of surprise, and grinned. "Great! Thanks. C'mon, Master."

Senya tried to ignore how the teased Thriae watched him as he moved past and entered the quaint little cottage. Carvings and paintings—the former all carved from beeswax, the latter largely depicting blonde women and bees—hung everywhere. It was actually quite a nice little cottage. But it was a prison. He had to remember that.

"So that was a Thriae?" he whispered, as Bobbin led him down the hall.

"Yup. Don't let the dumb ditz act fool you. Thriae are clever bastards."

"But..." Senya frowned. "I can still think straight."

"You think so." Bobbin shot him a smirk. "But in reality, you've been licking out her cunt for the past hour."

It took Senya way too long to realize that she was just kidding.

"No, you're worrying about the Thriae buzz. Well, don't worry." She waved a hand dismissively. "First thing we trained out of them. They literally can't activate it without it turning on them and, well, turning them on. Their own buzzing makes them horny and pliant as fuck." Bobbin rubbed her kegs together, giggling. "Talk about laser-guided karma. They'll do anything in that state, you know."

Senya frowned, but he didn't say anything. He still wasn't sure how to feel about enjoying these captives when they didn't have a real choice, but it wasn't exactly at the top of his list of consent-related worries right now.

They came to the tea room. It was surprisingly hot and humid in here, Senya thought, suddenly glad he wasn't wearing a ton of heavy clothes. In the fireplace bubbled a cast-iron pot of something very sweet. A pair of silky couches faced one another, along with a long reclining chair, all facing a long coffee table. It was very high-quality wood, Senya rapidly surmised with grudging respect. That table wouldn't need maintenance for a long, long time.