Montana & Skye Financial Recruits

Story Info
Las Vegas provides another financial solution again.
8k words
4.23
991
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AWF - Skye and Montana, New Financial Recruits

How life can change in but a mere 6 hours. Is Las Vegas the place to be when your world is turned on its head?

Background

Skye and Montana are lifelong friends living in Houston. They started school together, did college and graduated from university together and got their first boyfriends at a frat party on the same day. Each never needed to compete for boyfriends because they had the same basic genes, very tall at six feet, slender hour-glass figures, chiselled sharp high cheekbone faces, flashing green eyes, glossy brunette fine bob cut hair and thirty-four C perky boobs. So often they were thought to be twins or at least sisters, but they were not and glad they weren't. As a result, they were able to work their way through university as models, supported by hefty loans to fund their fees. Men always chased them and in the past years they were happy to be caught, regularly and often together. Both were gym junkies, tennis aficionado and sports tragics.

Skye now lived with her merchant banker boyfriend Terone and together they spent every dollar they earned before it hit their bank accounts. She was high maintenance, wanted to keep that reputation and was well known in the party scene for that reality.

Montana married her husband Zak, a construction engineer, after a whirlwind courtship. Within two weeks of the ceremony, he was shipped off to the middle east in the army to establish vital infrastructure for the US forces in the region. She is a down to earth manager type of person, who loves the high life while realising someone must pay the bill sooner or later.

Montana had been struggling to motivate herself to get her life under control after such a whirlwind courtship, with her hunk husband now in the middle east and locked in for at least a six-month tour of duty located in a region where communication was limited for days on end.

Skye was having problems with her boyfriend who was normally hyper energetic and a driven person, but he was refusing to explain what was troubling him.

After another argument with Terone, Skye phoned Montana and they agreed to go off and have a holiday on their own, getting away from their men and their problems.

The solution to their need for personal space could only be one place, Las Vegas. Each just grabbed a roll-on bag large enough for the in-cabin holds, filled it with bikinis and necessaries and within 6 hours they were in Las Vegas sipping their favourite mojos using Skye's overworked credit card.

The Problem Starts

It was 11.00am on the third day of their vacation, when the first sign of trouble raised its ugly head. The girls had been staying at one of the major hotels on the "strip", living the highlife, drinking champagne, dancing the nights away, gambling at the tables, flirting with the many men that showed interest, sunbaking the days away around the pool and enjoying the fabulous food. Now was brunch.

The two had taken themselves to a local restaurant, dressed in very short white frayed shorts, pink almost see through blouses open to the boob line and sandals. Nothing else was required or in place, barring their purses. The men they passed did not attempt to hide their looks of interest as the two strode past and through the door of the restaurant. Each smiled at the other as if to say "we have not lost it, so flaunt it."

"I am sorry madam, but your card has been denied against this charge. Do you have another card or maybe cash please?"

This was seriously embarrassing to Skye who had taken Montana away for an all-expenses paid holiday, no expense spared girls break.

Fortunately, Skye had enough cash to meet the cost of their brunch and tip, but that left her and Montana rather bereft in the cash department.

Once the waiter had left Skye started her calls.

First to her boyfriend to find it went through to voicemail and timed out because of too many messages clogging up the storage. This was followed by a call to their rental unit, where the call went to a deadline.

Next was to Terone's central desk where he and the brokers worked. Marcus answered and when Skye identified herself, the horror came across her face to the reality of what was happening. "I am sorry Skye but Terone has been terminated as of yesterday. He was involved in a Bitcoin scheme that went wrong badly leaving a lot of our investors losing millions of dollars and him being chased by our Bank to pay out his margin loans. He was ushered out of the office and told not to come back. The Feds are wanting to talk to him and the best information I have is that he has gone overseas on the first plane out to Cuba. There is no extradition treaty there with the USA. His company cards have all been cancelled and whatever cash he was entitled to here has been frozen." With that Marcus terminated the call with not the slightest form of sympathy.

The last was to her mother. "Hi mum. Have you heard anything from Terone? He has skipped to Cuba and left me in the lurch with no money or credit."

"I have been trying to call you. I went around to the unit this morning. Terone was gone with all his clothes, laptop and phones. There were several unopened letters there, all asking for money including your current month rent. Please don't ask us for any money. We have enough of our own issues with losses we copped from closing out our Bitcoin account that Jerome set up for us."

"OK mum. Got the message. You always warned me that Jerome was a slick bastard and you have been proven right again. We can talk about that Bitcoin account when I get home. Talk later, bye."

Skye sat down and took stock of her predicament. She got out a piece of paper and started jotting.

Virtually no Cash.

Owe the hotel over $5000 now and growing for the rooms, food and drinks to date.

Four more days here to pay for food etc, maybe an extra $5000.

Invited Montana down here for free trip on me.

No credit available.

No man to pay the bills.

On vacation so no help from employer.

Deep bills to pay at home.

How do we even get home.......

It was time to confess the situation to Montana. They sat together back in Skye's room drinking coffee from the inhouse bar. She handed Montana her notes.

"I am really terribly sorry, but I have a huge problem."

The Potential Solution

Montana looked over the edge of her glasses and provided her normal pithy response.

"I had a deep suspicion something like this was on the horizon. Let's be honest Skye, you loved hanging around Terone because he was flashy, spent money like it was confetti, showered you with expensive clothes and Moet and as you so pointedly told me, he had a massive cock that you enjoyed daily."

"I could spend a lot of time talking those through Montana, but the truth hurts. I don't need more hurt right now."

"OK, time to talk straight. You have a big financial problem right now that cannot be put off, kicked down the road or whatever other expression you may want to call it. You and not Terone are going to have to face facts. He is not going to be of any help and if he is not super careful, he may end up wearing concrete shoes off the pier at Havana."

"With the shit he has left me with, I really don't care what happens to him, as much as I thought I was falling in love with him. Truth is I was falling in love with the lifestyle and it is going to be hard to change that passion."

"If I get that right, you are high maintenance and want to stay that way. There is no way your part time work and modelling is going to fund that continuance, as well as pay off your loans and bills. Just leave me alone for thirty minutes and I will make some calls. I have an idea or two. You owe me big time, so don't pull the poor is me story. We are in this together, just like we always are and will be. Meanwhile no Moet, grog or takeaways."

"OK. Time to toughen up and get managed."

It took thirty minutes plus a lot of calls and some debating with her callers, but at least Skye was shielded from the tough moments with Montana out on the balcony.

"You know my cousin Alison. She is here in Las Vegas with a group of girls, hanging loose and having a lot of fun, booze and men. That may surprise you, as you almost certainly think of her as a bible-basher type. She will tell you some home truths when she gets here in maybe ten minutes, but when that group gets to Las Vegas around every six to eight weeks, they are the extreme opposite of who you think they are. They never leave here for home without at least $10,000 in their bags, several new outfits and some of the best lingerie and bikinis you will ever see."

"Gambling?"

"You must be kidding?"

"You mean prostitution?"

"No, they are very highly paid top class escorts for a week or so. They arrive back home with smiles on their faces, money in their pockets, satisfied pussies and can survive another few weeks putting up with all the crap they have to live with daily in Houston."

"Now Montana, you are married now. Do you mean we do this together?"

"Absolutely. No husband for six months to keep pussy happy. Since you have known me and I have been on the pill, have I ever gone that long without sex? Just go back to those frat parties we had, only a few years ago when we had multiple partners every night. Remember that weekend we had with Corry and Rees. My pussy still tingles every time I see those guys at the gym and they are looking really good for a rematch as the weeks go by and no hubby."

Skye had little time to think through and digest all she had just heard. The knock came at their hotel door. She looked at Montana with a quizzical face, maybe apprehensive and worried about new territory, but Montana merely flashed back a mouthed but unspoken facial of "you got us into this, now you get us out."

Alison never was the quiet type, but she up to now had come across as the committed Christian lady with plenty of volunteer causes to keep her busy while her husband was away working on the Gulf as a rig supervisor and elsewhere as a drilling consultant. She almost burst through the door with that enthusiastic gate she had become well known for in Houston, covered in a beach robe over a brief bikini.

"Montana told me the mess that ex-boyfriend of yours has got you into. My guess is you need $20,000 rather quickly and you are not into robbing banks. In Las Vegas, there is one sure fire way to fix that problem and that is not one to be chosen frivolously. There are plenty of men and women down here with bulging wallets, good backgrounds and looking for sex. OK so far?"

Montana piped up with a "so we have a choice?"

"Not really. The best way to think about it is the way we girls in the group first got attracted to our special holidays away. We have been doing these so-called trips for two years now. We have a lot of fun, get away from the reality of our lives back in Houston, earn some cash for those things in life we would never be able to afford and meanwhile get some great sex in totally safe and secure environments."

"How do you keep these pleasurable moments quiet? We assume some of the ladies are married."

"I am sorry but as you can see I am here and have spent the last hour at a pool party in the next casino. I have got to get back there ASAP. Each of the ladies knows each other very well and we have a vested interested in keeping our secrets exactly that, no talk and no problems. You will know all the ladies when and if you join us this afternoon. We have a problem with two short, because of some food poisoning issues last night at a cocktail party we attended. Two other reasons we keep matters totally secret, are money involved and those of us here that remain married are in open marriages even though their husbands try to keep their own dalliances quiet."

"What money is available to newbies like us?"

"Everyone gets the same, except some get extra gratuities for specials. Basically each will for today get $2500 plus those extras. No one is treated as a favourite or special and everyone knows when we arrive in Las Vegas there will be events organised every day/night. You can do the maths but within the seven days we are together each will earn at least $17,500 to $20,000 in cash."

"Why do you know we would be totally safe?"

"We are part of an organisation called the Abandoned Wives Foundation, that is nationwide. Every male or female invited to our parties has been vetted, been a long-term member of the Foundation and knows our very strict rules. No drugs except booze and marihuana. I am sure you have plenty of other questions, but I do not have the time to sit here and prattle on. ARE YOU IN OR ARE YOU NOT."

"Give me a minute to talk this over with Skye."

"OK, understand but if you are in, come out of that bedroom in the sexiest bikini you have and we will talk over the details. If not, I will leave in 5 minutes and you will need to keep your mouths shut on our group or else your life in Houston will be very unpleasant."

Montana closed the door of Skye's bedroom.

"No debate. We are in. Right? You put on that red bikini of yours you stretch over your privates. I will use that yellow floral halter bikini. Strip and move it. No time for sensitivities."

Skye just looked at Montana, saw she had no alternative and signed up to whatever was to come this day. She was about to become an escort and she needed to accept it and relish what came her way. She was no virgin and her relationship with Terone, now ended, was but one of many she had since ending university with her degree in marketing majoring in the fashion industry.

Alison enjoyed the sight of two stunning new recruits as they approached her on the lounge.

Two bronzed women, with no strap sun voids, strutting their stuff as if they were on the catwalk. Tall, leggy, fabulous figures, confident and stunningly beautiful. They could have been sisters, even twins, as they looked so similar and presented so well.

Skye was first out in a body tight fitting red bikini with a balconette bra top that just managed to keep her 34c's in as she bounced her way to Alison. The red bottom piece was high cut Brazilian style and minimal on the back, just enough to keep her decent and out of the eyes of the beach inspectors.

Alison thought "Great body. Going to make a lot of money in Las Vegas with that attitude. Shaved down there?"

She encouraged Skye to come close and then did a circle around her.

"Ditch the bra over your shoulder and show me those tits."

Skye obliged leaving one hand behind her and the other over her shoulder holding the bra.

Love those nipples of yours. Big areolas and firm.

"You would make real money with Playboy as a photographic model. If you ever wanted a contact let me know."

She slipped her right hand over Skye's left boob and gave it a gentle tweak. Skye twitched with the sensations running down her body and to her toes. The boob was solid, yet soft and smooth. Its colour was consistent and there were no surgery lines. Alison kissed that ever so soft nipple and left her tongue linger as it subtly sucked. The tongue flicked upwards and over the hard tip of the nipple. Skye smiled.

"Your body tells me you love sex Skye."

Alison's left hand found Skye's mound and explored her way lifting the bottom forward and allowing her hand to dwell titillating that ever so moist pussy. Her cum soaked fingers were placed at Skye's mouth. It opened and she took them in sucking them dry. Their eyes never left each others. There were no tatts or marks on her perfect skin She was the ideal trophy.

"You come across as a very willing woman Skye. You will enjoy our party."

"I love that floral bikini Montana. You have come across to us that you may prefer women to men, maybe bi-sexual."

"Women know how to make love to women. But I do love a big cock between my legs. My Zac has kept me happy and I do miss him, particularly that big cock every morning with coffee."

"Ditch the bra."

This time Alison made no pretence at recruitment. Her hand went straight for Montana's pussy, dropping her bikini bottom down her legs and starting to finger fuck her face to face. The long fingers finding her gap and then slipping effortlessly through and up to her g spot. This woman enjoyed sex, especially foreplay. Alison's thumb focused on her large clit, purpose built for endless sex. Those fingers played, dallied, teased and were deliberate in drawing out Montana's love of sexual stimulation. Montana mouthed sucking and her tongue slipped between her lips tempting Alison to a much longer continuance of obvious 69 togetherness. Alison continued until she drew an enormous "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" from Montana as she came on Alison's fingers and collapsed momentarily against Alison's shoulders.

"That was so good. What are you doing for the rest of the afternoon?"

"Your body will appeal to a lot of women, so get used to a woman's touch."

"No tats on either. Ok. Our group have adopted one that we like and you should consider. There are several great tattoo artists here in Las Vegas. It is a little red devil immediately over the top of our slits. Just small enough to be covered by our bikinis and big enough to tell our men as to our attitude to sex."

"We were talking about getting a tatt or two, so where do we go that is discrete."

"You are in Las Vegas darling, nothing is discrete because no one cares about what you may or may not do while you are here. They expect you to play up, so being discreet is not common."

"I've got to run. Here is my card. We will get you one very similar. I just need your mobile numbers and the name you want on the front. You will be amused by the back printing of "Have Pussy will Travel". I will write the address on the back where you need to come in say thirty minutes. Take with you what you need in the way of swimmers, contraceptives and the basic necessaries in a small shoulder bag."

Sex Pays

Just as Alison was about to leave, she got a text.

"Thanks for the invite to pool party. Good to be back again. Down here with Lance. The other staff arrive tomorrow morning. Here for another four nights and three days to enjoy our annual bonus trip. Please arrange two of your stunning women to be available for us to join in. Normal terms and conditions are agreed. Will deposit to accounts after the pool party."

"This is a fabulous deal I can offer you. Lauren and Lance are business partners, being friends with benefits. Come down once a year and they do not spare the expense. They always want new ladies, tall, lanky, love champers and must be nymphos. This is a guaranteed $20,000 job for two special ladies. All in. Meaning 100% expenses paid, all clothes required for functions are bought new, no limits except for no hard drugs. Are you up to it?"

"Sounds good to us" was the quick retort from both.

"You may be amused to hear their nicknames the ladies have given them. Polo and Lancelot. I leave that up to you to work out."

With that final somewhat ultimatum Alison was out the door leaving Skye a little perplexed.

"I never knew you were bi."

"Why limit yourself in good sex Skye? You've got to try it. If we had the time I would warm you up for the party. Too much talk. Get something sexy over that bikini. Show plenty of boob and leg, while I get ready."

By the five minutes the ladies surveyed each other ready for their first experience as highly paid call girls.

Skye had covered her bikini with a semi -transparent Hawaiian floral blouse undone below the bra line and tied at the waist showing off her tight abbs. Her hips were tightly framed by a pair of designer stretch white short shorts. Apart from fashionable sandals her only other gear was a red shoulder bag full of her essentials, two large circle earrings and a red-amber bauble dangling in her cleavage off a silver chain.