Montana in Oz Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No there's nothing of note in my workplace past."

Thinking she should be a little friendlier, Montana said, "Look I'm flying down to Melbourne early Saturday morning to pick up my car that's been shipped from New York. I'm told it's a 13-hour drive and we could stop the night somewhere."

"Yeah why not and we could take the longer and more interesting coastal route and have a gander as a few places."

"Hagen give me your phone number and I send you a text now with flight details. Enquire about being allocated a seat next to me; if you don't ask for that it won't happen."

"Fine, I had nothing on this weekend anyway. I'll pick you up Saturday Montana providing I can get a seat on that flight."

Montana was surprised by that declaration and said she'd not expected him to have the weekend free.

Hagen shrugged.

"Come on, what have you done to blot your social copybook?"

He looked away and said he'd kept the weekend clear in case he could manage another date with her.

"Hagen we haven't been dating; we've met a couple of times for drinks, that's all. We are just friends."

He squirmed.

"Um friends can arrange dates otherwise how would they meet again?"

"Oooh Hagen, your brain slipped into gear with that one. I honestly have never thought of it that way."

"Whatever," he said almost sulkily. "I'll attempt to get a seat on that flight in a few minutes and get back to you. Goodnight."

"Thanks for your company Hagen and you should have good luck because when I booked that flight was only just over half-full."

Montana walked thoughtfully to her apartment wondering for the first time what was it between her and Hagen. He'd more or less indicated he wanted a piece of her and yet she'd slid out of the possibility of them falling into a dating regime.

She sighed, knowing why she'd acted like that. She and her dates invariably ended up coupling and sooner rather than later. So why didn't she want Hagen to fuck her? She had no idea but probably it would be because he was Dana's brother.

But why was she acting uncharacteristically with him. It didn't worry her finding he was currently unemployed and there was nothing about him she found objectionable.

On the other hand there was nothing about him that set her alight. However in allowing Reg Day with his beer belly, blue jowl and almost being in the age category of elderly, it could be assumed she's practically have sex with any guy.

"Wow you slut," she giggled and thought she might watch TV for a while.

More Coming

12