Montana Summer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan sat down in one of the chairs on the porch and enjoyed the peace and the quiet. He could understand why his ancestors had picked this spot. There was something special about it. The warmth of the afternoon sun made him drowsy and before long he was fast asleep in his chair.

---

It wasn't until Bill pulled up with his wife and the two girls that Ryan awoke from his afternoon nap. He wore a sheepish grin now that he had been caught sound asleep on the porch.

"Now there's a man after my own heart," his uncle chortled happily.

Ryan stood up and stretched and grinned at Jessi. "I just sat down for a minute and bam! I was out like a light."

"Sure, sure." Jessi smiled at Ryan. "I've heard that story before."

Ryan helped the girls and his aunt in with their bags. He hauled Jessi and Becky's up to the small loft.

"God, I love this place," Becky gushed with enthusiasm. "I still remember the first time I came up here with you, I think I was six or seven. I couldn't think of anything more exotic than sleeping up in that loft. I remember always waking up and smelling your mom cooking breakfast. Those were the best times."

Suzanne looked at the girls and laughed. "Trying to get you chatterboxes to go to sleep at night was a real chore. I never knew two little girls that could talk more than you two did up there in that loft at night."

Jessi nodded in agreement. "I bet we told a million secrets up there. Each one was more important than the one before."

All of Becky's problems melted away like the snows of late spring. Jessi was right, she told herself, there was no point in worrying about things until she heard from the Family Planning Clinic at the school. This place held too many magical memories for her.

Walter and Charlie returned with their wives just as the sun was about to set. Charlie remarked on how the days were growing shorter and the nights were growing longer.

Bill replied, "Well, Charlie, that just gives us more time around the fire to swap lies."

Charlie gave Bill an astonished look. "Us? Lie? Nothing but the gospel truth from these lips."

Esther, Charlie's wife, rolled her eyes. "I've heard it all now."

Charlie introduced his wife to Ryan. "This is Esther, and Esther this is Ryan, the boy that I told you about."

Esther almost glowed with happiness. "Charlie has told me a lot about you. You must be a remarkable young man to have made such a great impression on him."

Ryan blushed. "Well, I don't think I'm too remarkable."

Walter introduced his wife. "Ryan, this is Maggie, my wife."

Ryan shook her hand. "Nice to meet you."

Maggie nodded. "My pleasure. Walter and his dad have told me a lot about you, and your family. I brought you a book that you might be interested in. It has some similarities to the story of your great-grandfather."

"I'd like to see it." Ryan replied.

Walter whispered. "Now you've done it. She'll talk your ear off."

Maggie gave Walter a withering glance. "I heard that."

Charlie kept a straight face as he looked at Ryan. "Maggie is a Shoshone, and their women talk a lot."

Esther gave Charlie a good-natured swat to the butt. "At least she makes sense when she talks, unlike a certain long-winded old man that I know."

"I guess I should stop while I'm ahead,." Charlie responded. He looked at Walter. "Let's get that stuff loaded into the tipi before it gets dark.

"I'll give you a hand," volunteered Ryan.

"You go and help too, Bill," ordered Suzanne. "And we'll get some supper started."

"We made a bunch of fried chicken, and potato salad," said Esther. "I didn't think anyone would be much in the mood for cooking tonight."

"I made up a big pot of baked beans, we can have those too." Suzanne looked at Jessi and Becky. "You two get the Coleman stove fired up and we'll heat those beans up."

After supper was finished, Jessi and Becky took the dishes into the cabin to wash them. Ryan started a fire in the fire pit. Chairs were hauled out and set up around the fire. The night lit up with the orange flames from the campfire. For a while it was quiet, everyone seemed content to just stare at the flames, lost in their own personal thoughts.

Ryan stared up at the sky, it seemed like more stars than he had ever seen were out tonight. Each one seemed to be twinkling in its own separate way.

Charlie broke the silence. "I've been doing this all of my life, camping out. Sometimes for fun and sometimes because it was just something that had to be done. It's something that I have never gotten tired of, sitting around a campfire after a good meal with friends and family. What could be better than this?"

Bill nodded. "Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing. Life really doesn't get any better than this." He looked over at his wife and daughter. "It's time spent with family and friends that is important."

Maggie sat down next to Ryan and handed him a book. "This is the book I was telling you about."

Ryan looked at the cover. It was titled "Among the Shoshone: The White Indian Boy.".

Maggie explained: "It's the story of Elijah Nicholas Wilson. His family came west to Utah in the 1850's. He ran away from home at one time and lived with the Shoshone for about two years. Later on, he became one of the first Pony Express riders. He died near Jackson, Wyoming and the small town of Wilson is named after him. There is a monument to him in the old South Park cemetery in Jackson. Among the Shoshone he was known as Uncle Nick."

"I read that book several times when I was young." Bill looked up from the fire. "He led a pretty extraordinary life." Bill looked at Maggie. "Didn't his son write a book also?"

Maggie nodded her head in agreement. "Yes, he did. I believe it was called "Return of the White Indian Boy."

Ryan set the book in his lap. "Thanks. I'm looking forward to reading it."

"I read it too." Charlie looked at Ryan and Bill. "There are quite a few similarities between Uncle Nick and Little White Wolf." Charlie looked down at the fire and stared at the flames dancing over the red hot coals. "It's likely that he was adopted by Spotted Owl, or Runs With Elk."

"But, his parents were still alive?" Ryan looked over at Charlie.

Charlie nodded. "It's a little different. It's much like what we are going to do to you. It's more along the lines of a way of showing endearment and respect. By adopting your great-great-grandfather, it would show the rest of tribe that he was like a brother and should be treated the same way. Even within the tribe itself, it wasn't uncommon for a man to adopt a young boy as a means of showing respect."

Jessi and Becky emerged from the cabin carrying a large coffee pot and a tray of freshly baked cookies. "Hot chocolate and cookies anyone?"

"I'd love some," Charlie responded immediately.

"Somehow I don't see hot chocolate and cookies as being traditional Lakota-around-the-campfire-fare." Ryan chuckled as he took a cup and a handful of cookies.

"I've made it my own tradition." Charlie grinned as he wolfed down another cookie.

Jessi sat down next to Ryan and gave his arm a quick squeeze. She leaned over and whispered in his ear, "I want you tonight."

Ryan mouthed back how? and Jessi just winked at him. He felt a feeling of excitement growing in the pit of his stomach. Private time with Jessi had been at a premium lately as there seemed to always be something preventing them from being together.

Suzanne basked in the warmth of the fire. She looked at Jessi and wondered where the time had gone. Her little girl had been replaced with a beautiful young woman. She caught Jessi looking at Ryan and it made her heart ache to see the look on Jessi's face. There was no doubt in her mind that her daughter was deeply in love with her nephew, and he with her.

Bill broke the silence. "I remember Grand-dad saying something about some stories William McFayden had written down, but I've never seen them."

Ryan perked up. "That would be something I would love to read."

Charlie nodded his head in agreement. "I would too." He looked at Bill. "You have no idea where they could be?"

"No," Bill replied. His face was scrunched up as he tried hard to remember what his grandfather had told him. "I don't think William had much of an education, at least from what Grand-dad said. He grew up in this house. It wasn't until he was married that he moved down to where the ranch sits now and built the first house."

"Is that the house you live in now?" Ryan asked.

"No," Bill answered. "The house we live in now was built by my dad. They hadn't lived in it long before he and your grandparents were killed in that car wreck. The house Grand-dad built burned a couple of years later. It sat where the equipment shed is now, and part of the shed sits on the foundation of the old house. Anyway, he and grandma had already moved into the new house, because it had more room for them and me and your dad."

Bill gazed at the cabin for a moment. "What I remember him telling me about William, is that at nights, William would tell them stories of when he was a boy and they were all written down. Now, William's wife had some education. It's possible that she's the one who actually wrote the stories down. I've never seen them, though I've never actually looked for them. All I know is that they aren't in any of the stuff at the house."

Sparks flew up into the dark evening as Charlie dropped another log onto the fire. "Could be they got destroyed when the old house burned up."

Bill nodded. "Yeah, that's what I've always thought, too."

Jessi stood up and stretched. "It's been a long day, I'm ready for bed."

"Me too." Becky stood up. "I'll see everyone in the morning."

Ryan gave Jessi a puzzled look. "Good night."

Becky waved. "Don't stay up too late."

After the girls had gone into the cabin, Ryan looked at Charlie and his uncle and asked, "So, what's the plan for tomorrow?"

"I hadn't really thought about it," Bill replied. He looked at Charlie. "Anything in particular that you would like to do tomorrow?"

Charlie glanced over at Walter for a moment and then turned his attention to Bill. "I thought I would show you something that likely you've never seen."

"Oh, and what might that be?" Bill was intrigued.

"There's a set of two waterfalls about four hours ride from here that I don't think you've seen before," Charlie replied. "I thought Ryan might like to see them."

"I'd like that." Ryan looked at Charlie and his uncle. "That sounds like it would nice to see."

"Waterfalls?" Bill stared at Charlie. "I've been all through these mountains for all of my life and I haven't ever seen any waterfalls."

Charlie grinned. "I know. Not too many people around anymore that know the way."

"Where the hell are they?" Bill questioned.

Charlie pointed to the dark peak behind the cabin. "We gotta go up and around to the backside of the mountain. There's an old trail that runs up through there. The entrance is hidden, and we will have to leave the horses and hike in from there."

Bill shook his head. "I know that trail and I've been up and down it I don't know how many times."

Walter reminded his father, "Don't forget, we need a couple of good flashlights and fresh batteries."

"We have a couple of flashlights," Ryan volunteered. "And I remember packing some new batteries."

"What time do you want to leave?" Bill asked Charlie.

"I think we should be on the trail by dawn. That will give us plenty of time to get there and get back before it gets dark," Charlie answered.

"Who all is going?" asked Bill.

"Oh, you would have to tie me down to keep me from going," laughed Ryan.

Esther laughed as she looked at her husband. "You can go gallivanting about the mountains all you want. I plan to sit and relax."

"I'm with her." Maggie pointed at her mother-in-law.

Suzanne looked at her husband. "Oh, don't look at me, Wild Bill. I didn't come up here to park my butt in a saddle all day long. Jessi and Becky will probably want to go."

"Well, if we want to get an early start, I suggest we turn in now." Charlie stood up.

"Yeah, sounds good to me," Bill replied. "I can hear the pillow calling my name already."

Ryan said goodnight and walked off in the direction of his tent. He heard the sizzle of water on hot coals as his uncle doused the campfire with a large bucket of water. He was excited about the ride tomorrow.

Bill and Suzanne entered the cabin. Suzanne pointed up at the loft. "Let me check on the girls."

Bill looked at his wife. "For God's sakes, Suzanne, they aren't children anymore. Leave them be."

Suzanne hesitated on the steps leading up to the small loft. "I guess old habits are hard to break. I can't believe they are grown up already."

Bill nodded. "I know, I was just thinking the same thing." After Suzanne had reached the bedroom, Bill looked around the cabin and blew out the kerosene lamp.

---

Ryan unzipped the tent and crawled in through the door. He quickly stripped down to his underwear and started to get under the covers.

"What the...!" He exclaimed as he touched warm flesh.

"Shh!" Jessi giggled. "What are you trying to do? Let everyone know that someone is waiting in your bed?"

"Well," Ryan grinned as he slid all the way into his bed. "I wondered how you were going to pull it off."

"Well, when we said we were going to bed, Becky went into the cabin, while I circled around to your tent. She is going to give us some time and then get up to use the outhouse. She'll come over and get me and we can both sneak back into the cabin with no one knowing."

Ryan wrapped his arms around Jessi. "Mmm, and you're naked too!"

"I thought it would save us some time." Jessi giggled. She reached her hand between his legs and found him already stiff with anticipation. She pulled his boxers down as far as she could and then Ryan kicked them off.

"I'm naked now, too." His voice had gotten huskier all of a sudden.

Her hand rubbed his hardness up and down slowly, she whispered into his ear just before she nibbled on his earlobe, "And that's the way I like you best. Hard and naked."

Ryan liked how Jessi's hand felt on his stiff member. He reached over and ran his hand over her naked body. Her skin felt warm and smooth. His hand found her firm breasts, her nipples already taut, either from the chill of the night air, or sexual excitement, or a combination of both. His hand squeezed and kneaded her flesh, he loved the springy texture of her breasts.

"I love how you touch my breasts," Jessi purred as she ran the palm of her hand up and down his excited cock.

"I like the way they feel." Ryan's whisper was tinged with excitement as he replied.

Jessi began to pump his cock in earnest. "We don't have a lot of time."

He reached down between her legs and found her pussy already warm and wet. His finger slid between her delicate lips and he found her clit in a state of swollen excitement. His hips rocked in time with Jessi's manual manipulation of his steel hard erection.

"You're so hard," Jessi panted. "Did you jack off while I was gone?"

"No, I wanted to save it all for you." Ryan moaned as he rubbed her hard nub.

"Mmm." Jessi's voice was husky with lust. "I wish I had time to suck you and fuck you tonight. I like it when you have a big load to shoot in my mouth."

"You keep talking like that and you're going to make me cum in your hand," Ryan warned.

"I wouldn't mind that either." Jessi stroked his engorged cock a little quicker. "Fuck me, Ryan, fuck me now."

Ryan positioned himself between her spread legs and placed his dripping cock at her sodden entrance. He felt Jessi's hands gripping his ass to pull him into her. His cock slid easily into her slippery tunnel. To Ryan it felt like his cock had been enveloped in a warm, creamy, tightness. He moaned as his shaft sank right to the base.

Jessi held her breath as she felt his cock filling her sex. His hips began to move, pulling his stiff cock almost all the way back out and then sinking it back. As his cock sank to where their pubic bones touched, she felt her clit explode with pleasure.

"Fuck me hard, Ryan." Jessi urged as her hips drove hard against his thrusts.

The still of the night was broken by the sounds of their flesh coming together and their moans of lust. They moved as one as Ryan drove his stiff, desire laden shaft in and out of Jessi's tight sexual canal.

"You feel so tight." Ryan's voice was husky with his desire.

"That's because your cock is so big." Jessi answered.

Ryan moved his mouth down to Jessi's and thrust his tongue into hers as his cock drove into her pussy. Back and forth their tongues moved back and forth, exploring and dancing with the other's.

Jessi continued feeling little electric shocks coursing through her body as his cock rubbed against her swollen clit. She forced it against the slick shaft that was pummeling her sodden sex. She knew her orgasm was impending. It would only take a few more strokes of his hard cock to send her over the edge and into the climatic abyss.

Ryan could feel the walls of Jessi's slit tightening. He knew she was going to cum. He reveled in his ability to make her have an orgasm. He sped up his thrusts and closed his eyes. His breath was ragged and hot. Even in the chill of the Montana evening his forehead was beaded in sweat.

"Oh, fuck, Ryan! I'm going to cum," Jessi panted between breaths. Her body began to shudder and shake.

Ryan felt the walls of her wet pussy beginning to contract against his cock and it felt like a million little fingers trying to jack him off. The ache in his balls increased, he could feel his cock swell even further as it readied to shoot its pearly white jizz deep inside of her.

"Yeah!." Ryan almost shouted as his cock began shooting. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" He moaned over and over with each load of sperm delivered into her waiting slit.

She felt his hot, thick cum flood deep inside of her. She liked the feeling of his seed inside of her. She felt his thrusts slow as his climax passed. Jessi ran her hands up and down his strong back.

They lay there cuddled tightly together under Ryan's sleeping bag. Jessi leaned over and kissed Ryan. "God, I love you, cowboy."

Ryan felt his whole body go warm. "I love you too, Jessi. I love you more than life itself."

Jessi basked in the warm afterglow of sex. She was worried that Becky had fallen asleep and then again, she didn't really care. There was nothing that she would have liked more than to spend the night in her cowboy's arms.

"You ready for a shock?" Ryan asked Jessi as he held her in his arms.

"Okay." Jessi's curiosity was piqued right away. "I'm ready."

Ryan took a deep breath. "I told your dad about what Spotted Owl told us in the hospital."

Jessi was silent for a minute, then in a quiet voice, she asked, "What did he say?"

"Not a lot. I don't think he believed me. He made me promise not to say anything to your mother."

Jessi shivered for a moment at thought of telling her mother. "Why, Ryan? Why did you tell him? I thought we agreed to wait until we had proof, like a DNA test."

Ryan sighed. "It was an accident."

Jessi was perplexed. "How could it be an accident?"

"Well, he started on about how he thought it was a good thing that you were going away to school and how both he and your mom thought we were still too close. Then, before I knew it, I said something like, what if you and I weren't related, and would that make a difference?" Ryan shook his head at his own impulsiveness. "Then I told him what Spotted Owl said."

"Well, maybe it's a good thing that you did say something." Jessi tried to put a positive spin on it.

"Well, there's more." Ryan's voice got quieter.

Jessi didn't like the sound of his voice. She was apprehensive. "What?"