Month of May 02

Story Info
Alex orders Natalie to be punished for her disobedience.
3.8k words
4.08
15k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still kneeling on the ground, Natalie hung her head to avoid eye contact with Alex. She didn't want to see him after bringing him to orgasm. The whole event blurred in her mind, and she tried blocking the image of his erect cock being forced into her mouth repeatedly. And she felt ashamed: at the forcible sex act, at being naked in front of him, at being out of her own control, and at the way her body reacted to it all. The whole thing turned her on in a way she could not understand. Yet, she wanted to run. She wanted to break free from the two women holding her and flee the house. It wasn't going to happen, so she resigned herself to playing the slave until an opportunity presented itself.

Alex felt a mix of emotions. He wanted to punish the young woman for her theft. It wasn't just about him; he wanted revenge for all the clients she had robbed. All of these people were in a vulnerable position to her. Many, like Alex, relied on her for all of his needs. To be robbed by her felt humiliating and showed he could not stop her.

While his need for anger never lapsed, he could not deny the sympathy he felt for her. Gambling is an addiction, and she had no control. He had taken advantage of her weakness, and the thought of the shifting power dynamic was not lost on him. She exploited his weakness and stole from him, and now he was using her addiction to blackmail her.

He worried about his two accomplices. Brittney and Ebony pushed her hard and enjoyed punishing her. Alex was in a delicate spot. He wanted to break Natalie down but do so over the next thirty days. Brittney and Ebony had a much shorter time frame, motivated by their desire for revenge. If he allowed them to abuse her, Natalie might be broken into a mindless submissive. If he held back Ebony and Brittney, they might resent Alex's control. He had to keep things in balance and maintain his dominance over all of them. He needed the two contributors for this plan, and for now, their interests would align on Natalie's first real punishment.

"That was a good attempt, slave, but I can't overlook your disobedience before your two mistresses showed up. Ladies, why don't you teach her what happens when she misbehaves," Alex said.

Ebony took control of Natalie's arms and twisted her around until her chest was pressed against the bed and her legs stood straight over the edge. Natalie let out a whimpering screen and felt her left ankle get pulled to the side and held at the base of the bed. She struggled to free her leg, but something held it firmly. Her right leg was similarly pulled sideways, and her right ankle was also bound. Both legs were stretched to their limits, and her knees were almost hyperextended.

While this was happening, Brittney climbed over her and onto the bed. She grabbed Natalie's wrists and stretched her arms out. Her legs were now straight and apart as she bent over the edge of the tall bed with her arms stretched over her head and lying face down. When Ebony reappeared, she applied a leather cuff to Natalie's left wrist and then attached it to a chain bolted into the wall near the headboard. Her other wrist was similarly bound. Now that she was secured by the cuffs and chains on her wrists and ankles, it allowed Ebony and Brittney to move freely about the room. Natalie's legs were stretched, her torso bent over the bed, wrists and ankles bound, and her naked ass pointed outwards.

"What are you doing? Please let me go!" she shouted. Tears streamed from her eyes as she realized the vulnerability of her situation.

Footsteps pounded the floor around her, and then Brittney jumped on the bed to lie in front of her. She held something in her hand, a long black paddle. Natalie saw one of these once in a porn where a guy in a leather mask beat a woman on the ass with it. The reality of the situation hit her like a bolt of lightning. "No, please, no." She wanted to scream, but it came out as a whisper. Cool hands touched her ass cheeks, making her flinch.

"Batter up," Brittney said with a mischievous smile and tossed the paddle to Ebony, who stood behind Natalie's bare bottom.

Alex rode his wheelchair closer to the bed. "Natalie, you need to understand why you're being punished. You disobeyed me and broke the rules. The sooner you understand this, the easier this month will go for you. Now, I want you to call out each hit. I want you to thank your mistress every time she graces you with her paddle. If you don't call out the hit or thank her, we'll start over from the beginning. You're going to want to focus. Ebony, feel free to begin whenever you're ready."

Ebony took a step back, turned sideways, and raised the paddle over her shoulder. "Thank you, Mr. Alex. You have no idea how happy you've made Brittney and me."

The paddle came down and struck both of Natalie's cheeks. Her body jolted from the impact, and a scream interrupted from her mouth. The pain was incredible. Nothing in life had prepared her for it. Her ass burned, and her mind raced for some way to stop the raw pain.

On top of that, she felt humiliated. The reality of the situation set in. She was at the mercy of these people. They could do anything to her, and she let it happen. She agreed to be Alex's slave. So horrified by it all, she didn't remember her instructions.

Ebony paused and listened. "I don't hear anything. Okay, starting over."

The paddle came down harder a second time, and Natalie's body jerked from the impact. She tried to squeeze her legs shut, but they were held by the cuffs. Her arms flexed, but they were held by the chains, which rattled. Her scream had turned to a loud whimpering. "Oh my God, oh my God. Please stop. I don't want to do this anymore."

Alex laughed. "If you want to give up, we can turn you over to the police. But until you decide to break the contract and go to jail, you are mine. Do you want to stop and go to the police?"

"NO!"

"Fine. I'm not going to ask anymore," Alex said. "Unfortunately, you are not counting and thanking your mistress, so we are starting over again."

The next strike landed across the thighs. The pain was white-hot. Natalie's head shot up, and she let out a terrific cry. She cried so hard that the tears left wet stains on the quilt where her head rested. Somehow she found her resolve enough to say, "One! Thank you, Mistress Ebony."

Brittney gave a slow clap as she heard the words. "The little whore is finally getting with the program."

Another whack of the paddle came, this one on the meaty top of her ass. Natalie sucked in a breath and held it as the pain spread through her bottom. "Two! Th-thank you, Mistress Ebony."

The next three strikes came one after the other, and Natalie followed the instructions. Even though she had been struck seven times, she was only halfway done. Her eyes had been shut all this time, but in the pause after the last, she opened them to see Brittney climbing off the bed and taking the paddle from Ebony. Natalie said a silent prayer, hoping the final five would go easier. As she felt a cool hand rubbing her sore ass from behind, she saw Brittney come into view in the corner of her vision. She heard a whisper in her ear. "I'm going to hit you so hard, you're not going to be able to sit for the entire fucking month of May. Please lose count, so I get to start over, you stupid bitch."

All Natalie could do was sob. When the first strike came, she realized what she had already known — Brittney was the stronger of the two women. The strike sent a ripple through her entire body. The legs of the bed squeaked as they moved along the hardwood floor. Natalie felt nauseous, and her ass throbbed. It hurt so much that she almost went numb. Looking up through half-lidded eyes, she saw Ebony smiling and waving her fingers at her as she lay on the bed in front of her.

"Six. Thank you, Mistress Brittney."

Somehow Natalie held on all the way to nine. She was able to count each number and thank Brittney for each slot. Her bottom ached. The tenth hit almost sent her over the edge. It was so hard that she teetered on the brink of quitting. With all the rest of her strength and resolve, she counted the tenth strike and thanked Brittney.

"It's not fair. Ebony got two more strikes than me. I should be able to hit her two more times," Brittney said, drawing back the paddle.

"No, she learned her lesson and took her punishment. We can't arbitrarily change things. I'm going to be fair with my slave," Alex said. "Trust me, though, she's going to give you many opportunities to punish her again. I have a feeling she's going to forget everything she just learned. Now, why don't we unhook her, so she can get to work."

Natalie felt her feet and wrists free again, though she noticed the cuffs were still on her wrists. She was just unchained from the wall. As she slipped off the bed and found the strength to stand, she saw cuffs remain on her ankles as well. Her sore ass pulsed with each movement, and it throbbed like the worst sunburn. She could not believe what had happened to her. Only an hour ago, she returned from the casino and now was locked into a contract as a sexual slave. She had been stripped, forced to perform fellatio, and spanked. Standing back from the bed, she could not even look at the three of them, her persecutors. She felt dizzy, alone, used, and humiliated. Even worse, she could not get out of this. It was day one, hour one in the entire month of May.

Alex drove away from the bed and wheeled closer to Natalie. His cock sat partway between flaccid and hard after seeing the abuse his two accomplices had dealt with the young slave. She would not even look him in the eyes; he knew this was the first step in breaking her down.

"Damn, girl, you are wet," Brittney said with a laugh.

Ebony crouched next to Natalie and stared at her pussy. "Your legs are covered. I guess you liked getting used and beaten. I came like a waterfall the first time I got spanked hard."

Natalie looked at her thighs and legs and saw the evidence. They glistened in the light. She felt worked up from the assault but unsatisfied. She wanted to crawl into a corner and finish herself off but knew there was no chance of that. She just didn't understand why. Why was she so turned on right now?

"Come here and put my dick away."

She flinched at the sound of Alex's voice but did not move. Still in shock and contemplating all that had happened, she delayed any action. Her mind came back to focus too late. A flash of movement came from the side, and the paddle swatted her bare ass again. She screamed out in pain and grabbed her ass cheeks in both hands.

"Your master gave you an order, slut," Brittney said, grabbing her by the back of the hair again.

Ebony moved in front of her and pointed at Alex's lap. "Do what he tells you to do, or that last punishment will seem like Christmas morning."

Brittney still held Natalie's hair but loose enough for her to move. She walked over to Alex and lowered herself enough to pull his boxers over his cock and zip up his pants. As soon as it was done, Brittney yanked her back by the ponytail.

"Ten more paddles, Mr. Alex? Or should we try the cane next?"

"No, she's been punished enough. I know she's going to be a good girl from now on," Alex said and rode around her towards the door to the hallway. "Natalie, go to the kitchen and make us all breakfast. Eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee. You have twenty minutes, or you will be punished. Just remember, we are always watching. Anywhere you go in this house and anything you do, we are watching. Now go get that breakfast."

Brittney tugged on Natalie's hair again, this time getting a squeal from the young woman. "Your Master gave you an order. Answer him."

She spoke through gritted teeth. "Yes, Master. I will make your breakfast."

Brittney let her go with a shove.

Natalie wasted no time running past Alex and along the hallway. Her buttocks burned with each step. She had to get out of this house as fast as possible. Now that she was away from Brittney and Ebony, she had her chance. She ran to the front door to put on her clothes and leave. Even if she had to give up her life, flee the city, and start over somewhere else, she would rather give up her current life than stay in this house one minute longer.

As she reached the door, she looked for the bag of clothes. It wasn't on the floor or on any shelf. She scanned the room and saw no trace of it. Her cell phone and her shoes were gone. She ran to the window and peeked through the blinds. No bike either. She was stranded. Tears formed in her eyes again as a deep set of new fears rolled in. Footsteps came down the hallway, and she ran to the kitchen and threw open the refrigerator door. It would take time for her to form a plan, and until then, she would play along with Alex and the others. If she pretended well enough, maybe they would leave her alone long enough for her to find clothes and run.

Ebony and Brittney walked through the living room and sat at the kitchen table. The home was laid out in an open concept, so one could see from one end of the house to the other. A long island separated the kitchen from the table. Alex drove into the room and sat at the head of the table. Ebony placed his laptop in front of him and helped him get his hands on the keyboard.

"I honestly can't believe the stupidity of this girl," Alex said as he stared at the computer screen. "For some reason, she thought she could run."

Hearing his words, Natalie stopped putting bread in the toaster. He said this right in front of her and was talking about her like she wasn't even there.

"She really can't be that stupid, can she?" Ebony asked. "I mean, we all know she's dumb, but she can't believe you would let her run from here, would she?"

"You just got done telling her we're always watching, and she immediately ran to the door to look for her clothes. So yes, she's that stupid," Brittney said.

Alex tapped away on the keyboard. "I could understand her urge to run. Maybe she thinks she can get out of here and find some passerby to take her to the police and tell them all she had to endure at the hands of us three. Of course, all of these have been consensual acts between adults. I have a signed contract that proves she's a willing participant. And even if the cops believe that she was coerced, it won't help her escape trouble. She will still have to pay for her crime against me and all of the other people she has robbed. I guess she could always think of going on the run, even going as far as leaving the state and taking up somewhere else. She doesn't realize that a first-class felony will follow her wherever she goes. The police will have a warrant for her arrest, and I would pay bounty hunters and private investigators to find her. She will never have a normal life. I would also just wind up telling her parents, so she would have to abandon her family."

Natalie wanted to break down and cry. Her knees buckled, and she leaned hard on the counter. She felt a pit in her stomach and tears forming again. She held them back, not wanting to give them the satisfaction of seeing her cry.

Brittney stood halfway up and looked over at Natalie. "I don't see you working, slut."

Natalie grabbed the bread and placed it in the toaster. They were right; she was stupid. Alex just got done telling her they were always watching. Now they had seen her going to the door to check for her things. She felt lucky Brittney and Ebony didn't punish her. The three kept talking about her stupidity and how she was a slut. The two women talked about all the terrible things she had done as a caregiver: all the people she took advantage of, all the things she stole, and the lives of other employees she ruined. They even talked about all the men she screwed, both literally and figuratively. It hurt Natalie to hear them talking about her, but she dared not say a word. She feared retaliation. In time she would see an opening, and then she would be gone from this house of horrors.

When breakfast was finished, Natalie brought over serving dishes of eggs, bacon, and toast along with a pot of coffee. She placed four plates on the table, one in front of each of them and one for herself. As she was laying out silverware on the table, Alex laughed, making her stop.

"You can't even count right, slut," he said. "We only need three dishes. Take that dish away." He pointed to Natalie's dish.

She stared at the plate, not understanding. "But I want to eat."

Ebony's hand slapped across her bare bottom, causing her to flinch and drop the silverware, which fell to the table with a rattle. "Address your master correctly, you stupid whore."

"S-sorry. Master, may I eat?" she asked, swallowing hard as the pain radiated through her sore ass.

"Slaves don't eat with masters and mistresses. You can eat when we're done. Serve us and then kneel on the floor next to my wheelchair."

As she started to turn away, completely dejected, she paused and looked back at him. "Yes, Master."

"Maybe the stupid slut is learning," Ebony said with a surprised tone.

The three ate breakfast while Natalie kneeled on the floor as Alex commanded. She had not eaten since a buffet last night at the casino, and the smell of food made her stomach grumble, and her mouth salivate. She didn't know what to do but sit there and pray for them to finish their food, so she could finally get rid of this hunger.

"At least the stupid bitch can cook," Ebony said and pushed back from the table. "All I have left is this little crust of toast."

"I'm finished too, and I have to say it wasn't bad," Alex said." Slave, why don't you stand up and scrape my plate and Brittney's plate into Ebony's."

Natalie stood at the edge of the table and lifted Alex's plate. Only a mouthful of eggs, a piece of bacon fat, and a single bite of bread remained. She scraped it into Ebony's plate and then reached for Brittney's. A hand swung out and smacked her on the ass, and she almost lost the plate.

"I didn't say I was done eating," Brittney said as she drew back her hand again.

"Sorry, Mistress," Natalie said and turned away to avoid another hit.

Brittney gave her an evil smile and held her plate up. "Actually, I am finished."

"Thank you, Mistress," Natalie answered and took the plate from her hand. It only had a bit of bacon grease that had moved into a few mouthfuls of cold eggs. She scraped it all into the combined dish and started to walk to the kitchen.

"Not so fast," Alex said. "You haven't eaten your breakfast. Kneel on the floor next to me with your plate."

She heard snickering laughter from the two women, and it finally dawned on her that she held her breakfast plate. She looked at the cold, runny eggs, the bit of chewed bacon fat, and the few scraps of bread. This was her breakfast.

"No, thank you, Master. I'm not hungry anymore."

"I didn't ask if you were hungry. Kneel on the floor next to me and eat your breakfast. Eat it all and make sure the plate is clean."

Natalie hesitated until she saw Ebony and Brittney stand. She dropped to her knees beside the wheelchair and picked up a scrap of bread. She felt utterly demeaned but would have to go through with this. She would just close her eyes, chew quickly, and get it all down before realizing what she was eating.

Alex cleared his throat. "Drop that scrap of bread and put your hands behind your back. You can eat like a dog. In fact, starting for your next meal, we're going to put your food in a bowl."

Natalie's head spun. He was actually going to make her eat like an animal. She couldn't bring herself to do it, but her ass was sore, and she could feel Brittney and Ebony hovering over her, waiting for her to disobey. She couldn't hold back the tears any longer, and as she dipped her head to eat the food, the taste of her salty tears mixed with the few morsels on the plate. She gagged on the first bite of eggs and had to swallow a few times just to get down. When she managed to eat everything on the plate, Alex made her lick it clean.

12