Montreal's Finest Ch. 02

Story Info
Miss Alex takes me out to a private club.
2k words
4.62
14.7k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutAlexR
SlutAlexR
210 Followers

Needless to say: my first night in Montreal was simply incredible! Meeting Miss Alex was the most unexpected and most exciting thing that had ever happened to me. Although it was hard, I managed to slip out of her apartment at around 2 am. I walked back to my hotel, took a shower and slept like a baby.

My 9am meeting was cancelled and I was able to meet those clients later for lunch. My day was busy with a few business meetings, but I admit that it was hard for me to focus on my job. All I had in mind was Miss Alex, the time we had spent together, and the possibility that this could continue tonight (and maybe all week)! She actually had me thinking about transferring to our Montreal office, or convincing her to move to Manhattan.

At about 3:30PM, as I was with a group of clients, I received a text message. It was from Alex. I excused myself and said I had to make an important call. Alex had sent me 3 photos: one taken while she was on top of me, the other one of us spooning (I knew she took that one), and the last of her beautiful she-cock.

"Pat. I really had a great time last night. I see a nice future for us. Let's create new memories tonight. I'll text you the address where we will meet later tonight."

I was so turned on. My cock was rock-solid. And I was happy that Miss Alex wanted to see me again. I wondered where she wanted to meet me, what my evening would be like. I went back in the board room, trying to hide the huge bulge in my pants.

I then had a business supper in a restaurant on Saint Denis Street. While I was there, Alex texted me the address where we were to meet at exactly 10PM. There was only an address - no name of business. I guessed it was probably another bar.

I went back to my room, took a long shower, shaved (yes, everywhere), put my casual clothes on, and went on my way to the address that she had texted me. It was in the same area as last night's club, but on a side street. When I arrived on site, I was surprised to see that there was no big sign over the main entrance; only a small sign beside the door that read: Mike's Private Club. Members only.

There was a doorbell so after hesitating a bit, I rang it.

"Quel est votre numéro de membre?"

"Oh I'm so sorry, I don't speak French. What did you say?"

"Member number please."

"Oh, well I'm not a member. I was invited here by a friend. Her name is Alex."

The door suddenly unlocked. Clearly, they knew Alex! The lobby was very quiet. I only saw one couple, sitting down on a little love seat. They were fully clothed but kissing passionately. There were three different doors: one green, one yellow and one red, so I wasn't sure where to go. I was about to text Alex, but she came out of one of the doors, with a smile that made me melt! She approached me, hugged me, and started kissing me.

"Hi sweetie! I'm so happy you came. I admit I was a bit nervous that you would make other plans. Let me just say that last night was perfect. I really want to help you live another great experience in Montreal, so that you want to come back more often!"

I was totally falling for this girl. She was smart, fun, genuine, and she gave me the best orgasms of my life! She grabbed my hand, and took me through the yellow door. As soon as we came in, I heard a few different things: music and moaning. I also saw many screens on the walls, with different porn videos playing. Miss Alex opened another door. It led to a small changing room; we went it and she closed the door behind us. She started kissing me again.

"Do you trust me?", she asked.

"Well, yes, I do. I mean I don't know you that much but you didn't give me any reason not to trust you sweetie!"

"Good. Get naked little slut. Take everything off, and put it right here in the yellow box."

Oh my... what did I get myself into. I was just nervous that I was maybe doing something illegal. But at this point, it was too late to turn around. Miss Alex noticed that I was nervous; she handed me a little flask.

"Take a good drink baby, it will help you relax." So I did. It was Canadian whiskey.

Once naked, Miss Alex started kissing me again. She then turned me around, pushed me hard against the wall. I could feel her cock push against my butt. I was so hard at that point.

Miss Alex then moved back. I heard her grab something. She came back and placed a pink leather collar around my neck. She then proceeded to attach a leash to the collar. She turned me around, put her hands on my shoulders, and forced me to my knees. I was now looking up to talk to her.

"Baby, you need to understand that you are my property, my little slut. This collar and leash will let everyone know that you are mine. Nobody will touch you unless I agree. Now you will stay on all fours and follow me to the next room. Tonight, we will probably stay in the yellow zone, unless we decide otherwise. We'll see how things go. Your safe word will be Sissy."

Safe word! Yellow zone! A leash. On all fours! I was confused, excited, curious, anxious. But I was decided that I would follow her lead and trust her. Miss Alex pulled on the leash, and led me to the hallway. Part of me felt a little bit ridiculous following her on all fours, but then again, I saw a few others (men and women) in the same position!

Miss Alex then turned right, and we went into a room that had four sofas, a nice soft carpet, and dimmed lighting. We were the only ones in the room. She led me to one of the sofas, and told me to stay there. She then proceeded to attach the leash on a post by the couch.

I admit that I was trembling. I didn't know what to expect. What did she have in mind? Why was a safe word necessary? Should I just say it now? As I was asking myself all those questions, she walked back in. But she wasn't alone. A tall muscular Black man was with her, as well as a shorter slimmer White man, and two beautiful girls: a brunette and a red head.

Without any warning, both guys approached me and took their cocks out.

"Slut Pat, I present you Tobie, Mark, Ellie and Mel. Go ahead gentlemen, you can fuck her mouth", Miss Alex said. As soon as Miss Alex gave them permission, both guys got closer to my face. The tall Black man, Tobie, put his hands on both sides of my face, turned my head and pulled my mouth on his cock. It must have been 9 or 10 inches long, and was very thick. Of course I gagged. Many times. After a few minutes, I got the hang of it, and found my rhythm. I could see, from the corner of my eye, Mark jerking off, and the three girls kissing on the other couch.

Tobie was really going at it! He was fucking my mouth as if it was a pussy. But I could sense that Mark wanted his turn. His cock, a bit smaller, was close to my face. I looked up and both guys were kissing. Tobie pulled out and Mark pushed his cock in my mouth. I couldn't believe what was happening. What was I becoming?

Mark took his cock out of my mouth, sat on the couch and pulled me towards him. He placed his cock back in my mouth. My position, however, was different. My ass was higher, and clearly, that's what Tobie wanted. I felt him behind me. He was positioning himself to fuck me.

Miss Alex approached me, and whispered to my ear.

"Are you okay baby? Miss Alex wants you to have fun. Remember that you can say the safe word if you want this to stop. These are my close friends. You'll be okay my love."

I trusted her. I nodded. Mark pushed his cock back in my mouth, and I felt Tobie pour some lube on my hole. And then in went his cock. I had to stop sucking for a minute. It was so big in my tight pussy. I couldn't believe that I was taking this man's meat in my ass, which was virgin as of last night!

"Fuck her good, Tobie. She's a natural slut. A good little bitch. And she craves cock. I know she does", said Miss Alex. Tobie was fucking me good. It was hard to concentrate on sucking Mark's cock, but I did my best to please both men.

Mark was getting closer. I could feel it. His body tensed up. He suddenly took his cock out of my mouth, and shot his load on my face. I had some in my hair, on my cheeks, and a little bit on my lips. That seemed to have pushed Tobie to the edge. He started thrusting faster and harder; I was moaning. And he suddenly shot his load in my ass. I think that's what they call getting spit-roasted. I couldn't believe it - I had just pleased two guys in less than 10 minutes.

Tobie and Mark then sat on the couch, and started kissing each other, their hands on the others' cock.

I wasn't sure what to do. I was full of cum. Miss Alex grabbed my leash and brought me closer to her.

"Just kneel at my feet for now baby, you need a break."

Miss Alex was getting sucked by one of the girls - the red head-, while the other was kissing Alex. It was... well it was better than watching porn! I then noticed that Miss Alex was getting closer. She started moaning louder. It was so hot. My cock became erect instantly. And she came in Mel's mouth. A few seconds later, Mel was facing me, ready to kiss me and share Miss Alex's cum with me. Of course I couldn't refuse, and kissed her with passion.

I smelled like cum. I was already tired. But Miss Alex wasn't done with me. She hugged and kissed her friends, took the leash and led me out of the room. When we came out, she turned left and opened another door. It led to a bigger room, with loud music, people dancing, kissing, fucking. It was a scene I had never even seen while watching porn! So the fact that I was leashed, on my knees and covered with cum didn't really matter. Many others were in a similar position.

Miss Alex walked towards a pink leather chair, on the far end of the dance floor. She sat there, with me by her side.

"Are you having a good night, little slut?"

"Yes Miss Alex. I really didn't expect this. But I'm having a great time. Will I have the opportunity to please you tonight?"

"Yes baby. I'm taking you home tonight. You're not going to your hotel. You've been a good girl. I'm so proud of you. I see a bright future for you sweetie, for us! For now, you will stay here by my side. Anyone who comes by and wants to use your mouth will be allowed to. You need to learn to love cocks and cum, baby."

I couldn't believe it. Was I becoming Miss Alex's whore? The idea made me laugh. But I didn't have much time to reflect on that. There were already three guys in line, cocks out.

My second night in Montreal would end up being one to remember, with a total of 10 cocks sucked. If Miss Alex had a goal to make a real slut ouf of me, she had really succeeded.

Little did I know that a few months after this sex-filled week, I would be in Montreal for good, as Miss Alex's sole property.

But let's save that for another time.

SlutAlexR
SlutAlexR
210 Followers