Moon Rise Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to do something," he said simply. "Trust me?"

I nodded and he shed the rest of his clothing, draping the suit over a chair in the corner of my bedroom, beside my vanity table. Then he came back to me, and he turned. Far more simply to say he dropped the human façade that he constantly projected to placate the human world around him. Yes, that flesh was his so long as he chose to wear it, but it was as much clothing as the spidersilk suit; as easily shed and set aside.

And what came to crouch over me would never be confused for anything that existed naturally in the middle realm. He wasn't a werewolf that was born and raised in this plane. He would never be confused for one, either. The three heads sort of killed the notion. As he moved his massive body around mine on the bed, easily the size of a small pony, I worried genuinely over the weight that the bedframe would support, well aware than it could take quite a bit of weight. I worried the box spring would break first. He moved up slowly beside me, the left most head gently nuzzling my cheek, as if tell me not to be afraid. But...I couldn't be. He was beautiful. There was no other way to say it. He was massive and just as muscular in this body as in his homonid one, lean and hardened with use rather than lifting weights. His was a body frequently in motion; running, fighting, hunting. I didn't so much feel like a rabbit beneath his twice redundant sets of fangs so much as I ought. His beauty and the clear intelligence behind all three sets of blue eyes calmed any fear I might have had about being his prey.

"I'm ok," I assured him softly, and he licked my cheek lightly with his left most head. The central head began to lick at my naked breasts and the one on his right, closest to my fragrant quim, leaned down to dip his hot, fanged muzzle between my thighs and his wide, flat canine tongue began to taste me.

I think it would have broken the mind of a human girl, what was happening to me. Could one even contemplate this? Here I was, tied to a bed while Cerberus himself simultaneously soothed me by nuzzling and licking at my face with one of his own wolfish muzzles, caressing me carefully and affectionately, whilst one of the other two canine heads were leaving tiny nipping bites over the tips of my breasts, dangerously close to being uncomfortable as he left small marks over me, his fangs grazing my soft flesh testing my reactions, and the other drew long, deep moans of pure pleasure as I bathed the fur of his muzzle in my pleasure as he continued to lick at my clit and then work the length of inhuman tongue deep inside my spasming center. I think any mortal woman would have died or at least passed out. I like to think I gave a better showing, arching into him, allowing it - no, begging for it - with each wonton pant and each slow undulation of my pelvis beneath the feral onslaught. Ok, so maybe there was a moment where I wasn't sure if I passed out. My world became the sensations he was creating within my body and I could focus on nothing save the incoming tide of mindless orgasms he was wringing from me. At one point, I was almost certain I had an out-of-body moment, as I trembled beneath the massive three headed beast. I had never felt so completely overwhelmed with only a single partner in my bed. I knew there were fae things that could touch me and overwhelm me, but I tended to avoid the fae; they were less human in their desires than even I. And I was beginning to wonder if that was still the negative thing I used to think it might be. I wasn't entirely sure that Naberius himself wasn't a demon of depravity himself, so easily did he corrupt my notion of "acceptable".

I felt half drunk on the thick, heavy atmosphere of sex that pervaded my bedroom in a way it never had before. And the truly amazing fact was that while I was the one receiving all of the sexual pleasure, it was his desire that was making it something I could actually reach out to metaphorically, and drink down into my body, as real and potent as a room full of human beings on the edge of their own pleasure. It was intoxicating, at first, and almost shocked me to know he was as aroused as I was. It made me do the one thing I had been holding myself back from doing. Looking to see the evidence of that desire on his body. My eyes lowered from his wide, muscular chest, over the black fur of his front legs, his furred belly and...

I felt a little lightheaded. I think my brain short circuited a moment. And no sooner did I have that moment of disconnection from reality did I realize he was beside me in his human skin once more, holding my trembling body to his, and quickly untying my hands from the headboard of the bed. I looked up at him, slightly confused, secretly fearing I had insulted him by the unusual reaction. I mean... look, I'd never had a dog as kid, ok? And while I had dated a were or two in my time, it was considered taboo to change form with someone who wasn't also a shifter. And... well, I had always been a cat person, as far as pets went. For some reason, many mammals reacted to my pheromones in different ways. Cats just got overly purry and affectionate, for the most part. Regular, household dogs either were hyper intimidated by me and just became hesitant and docile. They saw that I was an apex predator. Prey animals avoided me. Except for rabbits ironically; but they sought out their own kind to help satisfy whatever desires my scent or energy raised for them. Rabbits. Go figure.

But I digress. I am saying that there was one place here where I was almost truly an innocent. Not because I was I was totally ignorant, but because it had never been a consideration as something important enough to take note off. I had seen dogs and wolves mate often enough. I just never paid much attention to the specifics of it. The *anatomy* of it. And, Naberius was no small Alaskan timber wolf, regardless if that was the closest comparison to the shape of his heads and the basic quadrupedal nature of his body. He was something completely Other. And now I knew exactly why he worried about harming me were I not thoroughly saturated and aroused for him. Because I did know enough to understand what that wide base would do to me if he managed to slide all of himself into me. I'd be lying if I didn't admit a little trepidation. And Hells help me, he had scented my sudden worry.

"We'll save some things for later," he assured me gently, his voice calming me instantly.

"I'm not... I mean, I was just surprised," I managed, horrified that he may take this as a rejection. It wasn't at all! I just... needed a moment. To breathe.

"Shh. It's alright, princess. I can tell it wasn't disgust that caused your reaction. I could have scented that easily enough. But I felt you grow unsteady, and I want there to be no doubt or hesitation when I finally make you mine - in all ways."

His calm, sure, absolutely certain tone would have been grating if he wasn't absolutely correct in his assumptions that I would allow him to possess me so completely. Instead, his confidence just made me want him more. In most men, it would have seemed infuriatingly cocky and obnoxious, but he wasn't boasting; he was only speaking the truth. I desired him, all of him, and he would have me one day. One piece of me at a time. He knew he was engaging in a long-distance hunt and he meant to take each step cautiously, because he knew this wouldn't be a short seduction. He didn't mean to have me here this one time only, even if he knew that I might choose to never turn to him again. His certainty was not an indictment of my inability to control myself, more than a plainspoken plan of how he would win me, moment by moment, hour by hour. Day by day.

I hadn't been afraid before. Now, I was, just a little. He had the patience of a hunter. He would let me think myself free when I was with him and over time he would lure me to where he wanted me and capture me. And I, so likely to react to everything emotionally and instantly, would never see it coming. Even when I did. This was the fundamental difference between him and anything mortal I might ever desire... he had the patience to wait me out and the immortality to wait forever.

12