Moonlit Night on the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed to Mark an eternity, Barbra very slowly slid her encircling fingers up his long, hard, throbbing shaft again. He groaned and clenched his buttocks, thrusting his straining prick upward. Reaching the flared edge of his engorged glans, Barbra moved the encircling ring of her fingers up and down just a fraction of an inch several times just below that swollen knob, then very slowly slid it all the way back down to its base again. After a few moments pause to caress his balls with her fingertips, she again slid her encircling fingers up his shaft, pausing at the top for a few short strokes just below his glans, before sliding it back down again.

She continued to slowly stroke her encircling fingers up and down Mark's rigid hard-on, each time giving it a few short strokes just below his glans. Then, one time, at the top of her stroke, she paused and gently wrapped the rest of her fingers around his cock.

"Ohhhhh, shit..." Mark groaned, his body trembling as he felt the young girl's entire hand encircle his aching cock. She just held it gently, not squeezing it, for a few moments, then slid her fingers slowly back down again.

They sat there quietly for several minutes, gazing out across the moonlit lake, Barbra's hand resting atop the young man's pubes, her fingers encircling the base of his upthrust penis. From time to time she slowly slid the ring of her lightly encircling fingers up his rigid, seven-inch shaft to the flared edge of his swollen glans, then back down again.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhhh...ohhhhh..." Mark moaned, clenching and relaxing his ass, thrusting his straining hard-on up and down through the girl's encircling fingers each time she slid her hand upward on his straining erection.

"Ooooooooh, does that feel good, Mark?" Barbra whispered in his ear.

"Ohhhh, shit, yeah..." he gasped through gritted teeth.

"Ummmm...your cock looks so beautiful..." she sighed softly, her hand once again resting gently on his pubes, his throbbing hard-on standing stiffly upright from her encircling fingers. After a moment she slid her fingers upward and encircled it with her entire hand "And it feels so strong and hot!" she breathed, gently holding his shaft in her fist.

Mark groaned, and a shudder ran through his tense body. He felt the cum beginning to boil in his aching balls.

"Ohhhh, shit..." he gasped, "It's been too long...I can't take much more of this..." He stared at his quivering hard-on as the girl's tiny fist slowly stroked up and down his rigid shaft. Its already engorged, purple head swelled even larger, turning darker, looking like it was about to explode.

"Ohhh, I know..." Barbra purred, her head rising and falling as it lay against his heaving chest while she stared at Mark's straining penis. "Just look at that big, beautiful cock!" she breathed. Seeing how close Mark was already, she released his prick from her lightly encircling fist and now just ran the tips of her fingers up and down its sides, caressing his straining shaft with the just the barest touch.

"How long has it been, Mark?" she asked.

"How long what?" he gritted.

"How long since you had a woman take care of you..." she purred.

"Oh, shit...months!" he groaned. "Since before I came back from overseas."

"Oooooooh, no wonder your cock is so sensitive!" she murmured. "But, don't worry, we'll just take it real slow and easy...and it'll pass."

Gasping and moaning, his body jerking and trembling, Mark teetered on the brink of orgasm as Barbra ever so gently caressed his throbbing prick with just the tips of her fingers. For what seemed a blissful eternity, he stood at the precipice, Barbra's tantalizing caresses keeping him there, without quite pushing him over.

Then, Mark heaved a long, loud gasp and his tensely trembling body relaxed. His engorged, purple cock-head shrank a bit, and faded to a reddish pink.

"Ahhhhhhh...there it is..." Barbra murmured. She pushed herself up and sat, cross-legged, beside him at his hip. She leaned forward a bit and lightly grasped his prick in her hand once again and began stroking it up and down, slightly faster now, and with just a little bit more friction. His prick soon regained its steely hardness and its head swelled up and darkened again. She turned her head to look up at him, smiling. "There! How's that feel now?" she asked.

"Shit! It feels great!" Mark groaned, clenching his buttocks and thrusting his straining penis upward to meet the young girl's delightfully stroking fist. Relieved from the urgent need to ejaculate, he laid there, staring at his erect cock with this young girl's dainty little fist wrapped around its thick shaft, enjoying her delightful caresses without having to fight to hold it back. He watched her face for a few moments as she stroked his hard-on with obvious relish as he thrust it up and down through her encircling fist. He was quite surprised at this young girl's apparent grasp of the more intimate details of the workings of the male sexual apparatus.

"How old are you?" he asked.

She turned her head to look at him, a naughty smile on her beautiful face. She laughed. "I turned eighteen a few months back," she replied.

His body jerked and his mouth dropped open in surprise. "Holy, shit!" he gasped, shocked that she was only eighteen while seeming to be so well versed at that still tender age.

She giggled at his reaction and gave him a knowing smile. She still had a thing or two to show him.

Mark sat there, leaning back on his elbows, his butt clenched, and his throbbing hard-on thrust stiffly upward as he watched the young girl, now sitting cross-legged beside him at his hip. She was staring down at his prick with intense fascination as she lightly ran her fingertips up and down the sides of his quivering shaft. From time to time, she slipped her little hand down between his thighs and cupped his scrotum, tenderly fondling his balls for a few moments, before once again wrapping her fingers around his thick, hard shaft and gently stroking it up and down.

A shiver ran through Mark's body and he let out a ragged groan.

The girl glanced up at him and saw the look of blissful delight on his face. Smiling, she asked, "Do you like it, Mark?"

"My god, yes..." he gasped. "No one's ever really touched me like that before!"

"No?" she asked, "How did they do it?"

"Mostly, they just grab it and pull it and massage it like they're trying to squeeze a sausage from its casing," Mark told her.

Barbra sniffed derisively. "They're just trying to get it over with," she said. "They want to get to the destination as quickly as possible. I like to take my time and enjoy the journey, as well."

Barbra looked back down at his prick. She stopped her gentle stroking and tightened her grip on his hard shaft, giving it a little squeeze. Mark's engorged cock-head swelled up even more and the tiny slit at its tip opened up to disgorge a large droplet of clear pre-come. The droplet hung there, suspended on the tip of his organ, glistening in the moonlight.

"Ahhhhh..." she murmured. Barbra leaned forward and flicked the clear droplet off the tip of his cock with her tongue.

Mark sucked in his breath and stared at her, wide-eyed, as she turned to look at him, smacking her lips and smiling. She pursed her lips and touched them to the tip of his prick. Gently squeezing his hard cock, she sucked on just the very tip of his glans, as if she were sucking on a soda straw.

"Ummmmmm..." she hummed as she gently milked more pre-come from his erect penis and sucked it into her mouth through the tiny opening between her pursed lips.

When she'd squeezed and sucked all the pre-come out of his organ that she could, Barbra stuck out her tongue and swirled it around and around his engorged glans, caressing its velvety-smooth surface.

Delighted, Mark watched the beautiful young girl caress the swollen head of his cock with her tongue. After a few moments, she slipped her soft lips over his engorged glans and gently sucked on the rubbery knob as she flicked her tongue back and forth through the tiny slit at its tip.

"Ohhhh, wow..." Mark groaned, contracting his buttocks and thrusting his straining penis upward, driving an inch or two of his thick, hard shaft up into the young girl's mouth. Barbra happily accepted the extra portion of his cock, gently sucking on it as she continued to caress its satiny-smooth head with her tongue. After a few moments, Barbra began to slowly bob her head up and down, at first just sliding that inch or two of his cock in and out of her mouth.

As she slowly bobbed her head up and down, Barbra raised her eyes to see the open-mouthed look of surprise on the young man's face.

"What is it, Mark?" Barbra asked. "Hasn't anyone ever sucked on your dick before?"

"Uhhhh...sure, but I never thought you would do that!" he replied.

"You like it, don't you?" she asked.

'Oh, yeah, I love it!" he exclaimed.

"Ummmmmm...me, too," Barbra said, smiling as she swirled her tongue around the big, rubbery head of his cock.

She slipped her lips over that swollen knob again and began bobbing her head, gradually increasing her stroke until, finally, her encircling lips were sliding up and down the full, seven-inch length of Mark's rigid penis.

Mark stared at the girl in shocked amazement as her lips touched his groin around the base of his thick shaft and she held his entire organ deep within her mouth. No woman had ever taken more than a few inches of his erect penis into her mouth before, not even the more experienced pros he had been with, so the sight of this lovely young girl completely swallowing his hard-on was truly incredible.

For a short time, Barbra held Mark's hot, throbbing organ motionless in her mouth, its swollen head lodged deep in her throat. Then she slowly raised her head, withdrawing that stiff, hard shaft, until her lips caught on the flared edge of his engorged glans. She gently sucked on that big, rubbery knob for a moment, then she let it slip out of her mouth. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and gave it a gentle squeeze. A clear droplet of pre-cum oozed from the tiny slit at its tip.

Barbra smiled and looked at Mark's face. She extended her tongue and touched its tip to that little droplet, then pulled back a bit, a streamer of his slightly viscous fluid trailing from the tip of her tongue to the tip of his organ. She moved closer again and flicked off the remaining pre-cum. Still gazing into his eyes, Barbra gently lashed her tongue back and forth across the smooth surface of his swollen glans and flicked it up and down through the tiny orifice at its tip.

"Ummmm..." she murmured, "your cock juice is so yummy!" She watched his face as she slowly ran her fingertips up and down the sides of his straining shaft. "So, do you like me doing that, Mark?" she asked.

"Ohhhhh...shit, Barbie..." Mark groaned, his ass writhing against the platform, thrusting his aching cock upward as the girl gently caressed his twitching, quivering shaft. "Ohh! Uhhh...is it all right if I call you Barbie?"

Smiling demurely, the girl replied, "I allow anyone who's had his dick half-way down my throat to call me Barbie."

Mark chuckled. "Shit, Barbie, nobody's ever taken my entire cock into their mouth before! That was incredible!"

"No?" Barbra said. She touched her lips to the tip of his upthrust penis again and pushing downward until his entire organ was once again inside her mouth. She worked her encircling lips around the base of his rigid shaft for a moment, then slowly withdrew it.

"Ummmm..." she murmured smacking her lips as his rubbery glans slipped out. "Not even those professional girls you met overseas?" Barbra asked, smiling mischievously.

"Nooooooo..." he groaned as Barbra slipped her lips over his engorged cock-head again and slowly slid it up her tongue and down her throat, until her lips were pressed against his groin. "Ohhhh, shit...none of them ever took much more than half of it into their mouth!"

She withdrew his cock again and looked at him. "Well...maybe they don't enjoy their work as much as I enjoy my play!" she said, smiling.

Barbra turned her body, unfolding her legs and stretching out next to Mark. Lying on her side, now, facing him, but with her feet in the opposite direction, she laid her head on his thigh and gazed up at his face, smiling. Between them stood the towering pillar of his erect penis. The tiny slit at the tip of its bloated, purple head was stretched open by its engorgement and a glistening rivulet of pre-cum flowed freely from it and trickled down the underside of his quivering shaft.

Barbra slid her head forward a bit on his thigh and touched her extended tongue to the base of his upthrust organ. Slowly running her tongue up the bulging ridge of his urethra, she gathered up the dribbling pre-cum as she watched his face. She smiled at the dazed look of bliss she saw there as she continued to slowly run her lips and tongue up and down along the underside of his shaft, licking and nibbling with her lips at the soft, smooth, taut-stretched skin of his straining organ.

Mark's eyes rolled back and he emitted little moans and whimpers. Barbra slid her tongue all the way down his rigid shaft and then continued further to begin probing at his scrotum. As her tongue caressed his aching balls, Mark groaned and his body tensed. His buttocks clenched and his thighs spread wider apart, thrusting his straining hard-on upward.

"Ohhhhhhh...shit!!!" he groaned, slowly rolling his head about on his shoulders, gazing up at the silvery, pock-marked orb floating above the far off hill-tops and all around the quiet, moon-lit lake while he savored the delightful sensations this young girl was imparting to his aroused genitalia.

After a few moments, his eyes returned to the beauty closer at hand. He gazed into Barbra's twinkling eyes, there behind the thick, hard shaft of his own upthrust penis. He saw flashes of her pink lips and tongue appearing from behind it as she lovingly licked and kissed his throbbing organ. His eyes slowly scanned down along the girl's luscious, naked body, stretched out beside him.

He gazed at her firm, round little breasts, standing up pertly on her chest, their pink nipples at full attention. His eyes traveled down along the slope of her narrowing waist and taut, flat belly with the dark little bull's-eye of her navel, then back up the slope of her flaring hip. Right below the protruding peak of her pelvic bone, he saw her lovely little nest of soft, golden fleece. His eyes lingered there at the juncture of her smooth, slender thighs, gazing at that neat little bush, wanting desperately to get a peek at what lay below it, but unable to do so in the pale moonlight.

Mark raised his hand and gently laid it atop the curve of her hip, then slowly slid it down the slope to her slim waist, and back up the slope below her underarm. Sliding it downward, he gently cupped his hand over one of those firm little tittles, feeling the hard point of her taut, erect nipple pressing into his palm.

His eyes returned to Barbra's and she smiled at him from behind the vertical column of his upthrust penis. She stuck out her tongue, flattened it, and then touched it to the base of his prick, just above his balls. She very slowly drew her flattened tongue up the underside of his penis, along the ridge of his urethra, to the very tip of his organ where she swirled her tongue around his engorged glans. She took his cock-head between her lips and gently sucked on the smooth, rubbery knob.

Mark groaned, his fingers involuntarily squeezing Barbra's little breast as he felt the cum in his balls beginning to boil again.

Barbra, sensing his rising passions, backed off and returned to her slow, gentle caresses, running her tongue up and down along the underside of his upthrust shaft.

"Ohhhh, shit!" Mark groaned. "I just had a horrible thought!"

Barbra paused and looked at him with concern. "What is it, Mark?" she asked.

He slowly rolled his head all around, scanning the sky and lake, then upward along her lovely, naked body and back to her beautiful face behind the upthrust column of his erection. "What if all of this is just an incredible dream, cooked up by my sex-starved brain just to get me to come? I'm about to shoot off here in just a second...and you and all this..." he said, waving his hand in a circle, "will just disappear. And I'll wake up with nothing but a big, sticky mess all over myself!"

Barbra laughed and began licking Mark's prick again.

"What other explanation could there be for all THIS?" Mark continued. "Just look...here I am, naked, on a raft in the middle of a lake with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, who is also naked...and sucking on my dick! Tell me that that isn't the most unbelievable wet dream you've ever heard of!"

Barbra giggled and took his swollen cock-head between her lips. She slowly pushed downward, sliding his engorged glans back along her tongue and down her throat until her lips touched his groin. She held it there for a moment, gently working his prick with her jaw muscles and tongue. He let out a low, guttural groan and his body shuddered.

Barbra slowly withdrew Mark's penis from her mouth. She pulled her face back a bit and gazed at his straining hard-on worshipfully, watching it quiver and twitch expectantly, on the very brink of orgasm.

"Ohhhh, yes..." she murmured, breathily. "Just look at that beautiful cock! Ooooh, it's so exciting to see it like that!" Her body trembled as a shiver raced up her spine. "Ohhh...yes...I want to see it come now..." she moaned, her voice husky with desire. She slid her hand up his thigh and touched her fingertips to the side of his quivering shaft. Mark's stiff prick twitched and he groaned again. "Ohhhh... it's so beautiful, Mark! Ooooooh...I want to see your thick, hot cum shoot out of it!"

Barbra quickly sat up and rose to her knees beside him. She gently wrapped one hand around the base of Mark's throbbing hard-on, then the other hand above the first so that just the bloated head of his penis protruded above her encircling fingers. She thrilled to the hot, solid feel of his erect organ throbbing against her palms.

"Oooooh...it feels so big, and strong...and hot!" she cried. Barbra began stroking her fists up and down Marks stiff, throbbing shaft as he moaned and groaned, his ass writhing against the hard, wooden deck. "Yes...yes..." Barbra urged, staring at the tiny slit in the tip of that big purple knob protruding from her fist as she pumped her hands up and down, "come for me, baby...let me see your big, hard cock spit out your hot cum!"

Mark let out a loud grunt and his butt bounced on the deck. Barbra felt his throbbing penis jerk and a stream of thick, white semen erupted from the tiny orifice at its tip.

"Ohhh, yes...yes...yes..." she cried with delight as she watched Mark's cum spurt into the air and splash back down on her wrists and hands as she continued pumping her fists up and down on his pulsating shaft. "Ohhh, yes...l love it...I love it...I love it..." she cried. Barbra quickly thrust that big, purple knob between her lips and frantically sucked on it as Mark's throbbing penis spurted his thick, milky sperm into her mouth.

Mark starred, wide-eyed, at the young girl's lovely face, her lips around his thick shaft, watching in shocked amazement as his throbbing organ pumped his boiling-hot jiz down her throat.

Ohhhh, shit-fuck!" Mark gasped, heaving a huge ragged sigh of relief as his body relaxed after the last spasms of his mighty ejaculation slowly faded away. "That was epic!"

Barbra looked up at him, smiling, her eyes twinkling merrily as she continued to gently suck on the bloated head of the young man's penis until she had received every last drop of cum. She released his prick with one hand, but continued to slowly stroke her other fist up and down his now come-smeared shaft while she licked his shiny, wet glans.