MoonWanker

Story Info
Sexual experiments for humanity's future.
3.7k words
4.58
4.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humans had been exploring space for years. Think of the fantastic achievements - sending rockets with computing equipment designed to last decades on an endless trajectory. There are photos of distant planets and asteroids, and humans landing on the moon. We had humans live for months on end in a space station. But until that point, no one had ever achieved a primal, animalistic act—the act of sex.

Sex in space always had the same limitations placed upon it like any other physical activity undertaken in a zero-gravity environment. Bodies would not easily fuse in ecstasy. No one quite knew how the physiological side of it worked too. The time had come to put together all the intense research in physical intimacy in space and put it into practice. Slowly, slowly.

So the space agency selected a small crew. Just a single man sent into space for this particular period of experimentation over a month. Luke Shaw was the guy for the job. A man with many hours of aeronautical experience, he had a side job of sorts as perhaps a rather prolific sperm donor. It was proof of his abilities in terms of sexual performance, at least in a solo manner. He was single, so free to take on the option of spending four weeks relatively alone in a module some distance away from the Earth, with a clear view of the bright side of the moon.

To Luke, it was like viewing a high definition black and white television. He was in the final stages before departure, as he was a guinea pig for this particular case study. One had to overcome certain physical limitations to achieve the science team's goal of observing male masturbation in space. It meant the end of countless medical tests and drug testing. It came with a disclosure that death was possible. Sure, Luke got pretty ill at times, but in the end, they finally came up with a dissolvable tablet that would allow Luke to get and sustain an erection. The final tests had him whizzing around an aeroplane, bouncing off walls, with his cock wafting through the air. There was the unfortunate pooling of his cum before it landed with a splat - right on his face.

Even though the space agency had tested it on terra firma, now came the actual test in space. Luke was not entirely alone. There was another technician on board just in case something went wrong. His little rocket was just big enough for the two men with rations for four weeks. A dome at one end, so Luke could see the world below him and one on the other side, displaying the lunar system's brightness.

Within hours, Luke and Andrew were in the heavens. They had established orbit around Earth. There was a few days to adjust to their new living quarters, and at first, Luke felt slightly panicked. He was not used to isolation. Not being able to go out and get a cup of coffee, get a beer with friends, work out at the gym. An effectively sealed quarantine until Andrew reminded Luke of his mission. It was necessary to properly study male sexuality in space before humans could even think of long haul space travel or colonising Mars. Maybe the future generations of the human race would depend on it. What a silly idea, he thought. Of course, one day, the Earth would encounter a problem that would effectively cancel all life. Finality in the form of the sun becoming a red giant. Andromeda would one day collide with the Milky Way. Who knows.

Morose thoughts were interrupted by the intercom. It was Mission Control on Earth. As Luke glanced out the other windows, he saw the continent of Europe whizz by, somewhat unaware of his depth of thought and allegedly inherent loneliness.

After the usual formal greetings, there was laughter.

"So Luke, we have scheduled the first experiment to take place in T minus two hours. We will have you hooked up to some medical equipment to check your heart rate for this particular experiment. Given that we are unsure of the medication's effectiveness, the sexual stimulation will not be by hand. There is a masturbation sleeve you will find in a container next to your bed. Andrew will also hook up the sleeve to monitoring gear. The monitoring is just in case erection cannot be achieved, but if so, we can measure the volume of the erect penis in this low gravity environ. Check?"

He understood. Andrew was not just there as back up. He had the somewhat amusing task of assisting Luke with the medical equipment. It was not the least bit sexy. It was perhaps a bit more mortifying seeing Andrew poke around at his junk, adjusting the gear. Andrew broke the silence.

"Now, I am going to shoo away, just to monitor your readings. I figure we picked a nice spot in the unit to do this. But why the moon side?"

"I felt weird doing this wanking off for the sake of humanity's future with a view of all the people on Earth. At least the moon is lifeless and perhaps a little dull."

"Got a scenario to get you going?"

"Ooh, yes."

Luke stood there, impatiently waiting. He had taken the medication, and it was taking longer to work than he thought. It was still not fine-tuned, so the drug made his cock twitch about like a flea on a hot brick. The medication required arousal before it had an effect. Having a cock sit idle in a relatively tight sleeve while coated in some gel that resisted movement was not sexy at all. Then came the voice from Mission Control.

"Okay, you are now free to pleasure yourself. Let Andrew know when you are finished."

He loved that voice. It sounded so authoritarian, and he had never met the woman behind it before. Dr Prudence Vickers was a somewhat old-sounding name, so Luke had been surprised to discover it was someone his age. The voice alone caused a tenseness in his loins as his cock began to fill with blood, expanding inside the sleeve. He looked ahead towards the Moon to clear any errant thoughts. He had seen a few photos of Prudence, but now he wanted to imagine her completely nude. She would be sitting in her office chair, pen in mouth, being seductively sucked on. Tits pert, pussy exposed and wet. Yes, let's sink cock right into that thought right there. Luke began bucking against the sleeve, which flexed and slapped against his hard dick. The balls tickled every time they hit the monitoring equipment underneath. Luke placed his hands on a bar in front of him to steady himself. Yes, Dr Vickers wanted him and wanted him now. Fuck using a condom. He wanted to feel every inch of her pussy. She called out his name, and suddenly, this vision of a cock squirting cum deep into the doctor's pussy erupted onto the surface of the moon. That was enough for Luke to let out a scream and shoot his load into the receptacle behind the sleeve. He collapsed against the bar and called out to Andy.

It turns out the medication dose was slightly off. It made Luke nearly collapse. It was enough for his fantasy model, Dr Vickers, to remind him to take two-thirds of the dose the following week. The doctor would analyse the results.

Afterwards, Luke stumbled towards the sleep pod. The world drifted by. He was somewhat bothered by the persistent boner, which only decided to deflate once he was asleep.

Luke spent the following week feeling guilty about using Prudence as wank bank material. He managed to build up enough rapport with Prudence in their communications. The rest results were positive. They were sure the medication was causing more intense spasms during orgasm and also resulted in bigger loads. That made Luke smirk. He could do that. They had not established visual contact just yet. The doctor would not confirm visuals until the third week. He learnt she was named after the Beatles song, "Dear Prudence". He lamented how quiet it seemed in the module, with only the sounds of some classical music. They didn't want anything too "punchy", less it interrupted results due to stress. Whatever.

Andrew provided enough witty banter to keep them entertained before the next experiment. This time, Luke knew he had no issues getting an erection. He was erect well before he needed to be, but that was no bother giving the medication's long-lasting effects. This time, there was no sleeve involved, just a bare hand.

Andy had to warn him that afterwards, he would have to "recover" his semen. Otherwise, it would just fly about the module—what a gross thought. Anyhow, Prudence was again on hand, both in voice and in mind. What scenario could he cook up this time?

Well, the Doctor did suggest a drink upon his return to Earth. So perhaps they will find themselves alone at the bar after closure. Push the glasses aside and hear them smash on the floor. Sure, a bar is not the most comfortable place to have sex. Still, he imagined her skin tingling in sensual delight as she was lightly doused in sparkling champagne. The liberal application of ice cubes to those window breaking nipples was a pleasant thought as Luke jerked his shaft up and down. Again, the moon was before him—a blank canvas of sorts with the only visual details being the numerous pits and craters. Luke realised the medication had an unintended side effect. The closer he got to orgasm, the visual hallucinations became stronger. It was to the point where he swore he could feel how wet her pussy was, how her nipples rubbed against his chest while he fucked her. It was as if she was real. Andy kept a respectable difference but was dumbstruck seeing Luke become incredibly vocal as his body tried to fight against the very nature of space. He ejaculated, but instead of spitting out in a clear stream, it pooled at the tip of his cock before the globule took a grand tour around the module. Profound embarrassment while Andy came with some gear to collection the "sample".

Now it was time for the big reveal. Well, not quite. Luke had seen Dr Vickers before but never in the flesh. That meant all the material he drew upon to evoke an orgasm was stored in his memory banks from their scant meetings over the video system. This next experiment would make Luke most bashful, and even Andy didn't want a bar of it. This time there would be an active audience in the form of Prudence. Visual confirmation of the biological process of ejaculation in space.

Luke didn't care for the overly scientific talk. Another excursion into astral masturbation via hand, but the medication again acted unexpectedly. Luke was not getting hard at the time he needed to.

"Anxiety issues there, Shaw?"

"I think so, and I am a bit shy to be doing this in front of you."

"You need not be shy in front of me, Luke."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I have been looking forward to watching you wank. But why face the moon? The Earth is much more interesting."

"Clean slate. Dr Vickers, I have noticed the psychedelic effects of the medication. They intensify the closer I am to orgasm."

"Yes, that is something we noted. I think the medication will require further refinement before we can practically use it. Did the hallucinations bother you?"

"No. The visions helped me get to orgasm because, let's face it, while there is a lot to see up here, I feel a bit lost in visual imagery. So the medication compensated for that at times, bland vista."

"You almost sound like you don't appreciate it."

"I do, Prudence. It is just so strange to be so far removed from everything I know. It is a highly scientific process, and I suppose that has coloured my world a bit. Does that make sense?"

"Yes! Now, is Andrew in hiding?"

"Yes. It has been awkward having Andy hear the last two times, considering he had to collect the ejaculate samples. He will have to do the same here, but he has decided to take readings from his sleeping bunk. Privacy if you will."

"So can I suggest you undress?"

"As you desire."

Luke stripped bare. The video screen was hovering just below his lunar vista, the one he claimed was bland. Luke was not overly scientific and was not that interested in space. Prudence managed to make him feel bad.

"Perhaps take your penis in your hand. Firmly. I suggest slow strokes..."

That was all Luke needed. Up went the boner, and Prudence smiled.

"Okay, I see we are ready to perform."

The doctor whispered something inaudible under her breath. That caught Luke off guard.

"What was that, Doctor?"

"There is no one else here. But what a nice cock you have."

"Umm, thank you?"

"Keep slowly stroking that dick. I can imagine your balls are tightening as you think about a hot scenario. Can you imagine if I took my uniform off? Got on my hands and knees..."

The doctor began to slip her hand inside her trousers. Luke could not believe it. Was the doctor playing with herself?

"Yes, I can imagine it. I want you to be looking up at me with those soft and dewy lips, your mouth open because you want to taste my cock."

"Keep rubbing your cock. I want to suck your cock, Luke. I want you in my mouth. I want to lick your shaft all over, force your way down my throat. Your balls slapping on my face."

Luke did not respond. He had to shut his eyes because it was too intense. He could hear Prudence moaning with pleasure and imagined her well-manicured hands coated in her wetness.

"And I want you to cum. Cum in my mouth, Luke. I want to eat your cum, fuck my mouth harder."

Luke suddenly opened his eyes, and much like before, it was almost as if Prudence was before him. On her knees, swallowing his cock and he again let out one hell of a scream as his orgasm came rather violently. As usual, the cum gelled around into a ball before it bounced its way behind him. Prudence quickly got herself together.

"Okay, then. Umm, thanks. I trust Andrew will have some fascinating readings from that. Can I get a report on the hallucinations?"

Luke was flabbergasted. "Wait a minute, Dr Vickers. Can I just confirm something?"

"Sure."

"Did I just imagine it, or did you just masturbate inside your underwear and did you give me some jerk off instructions about oral sex?"

"I did. I wonder if vocal assistance would make a change in the readings."

"Okay. If that part was real, yes, the psychedelic visions were still there, but that was more of a physical feel rather than a passionate one."

"Yeah, right",, Luke thought. No science officer was going to rub her clit over him and his awkward moon wanking. The press at home had already given Luke a nickname - MoonWanker. It elicited a great deal of laughter. Even Andy got the giggles when he sat at his console with their space-age internet connection giving news from home. Then an email promptly loaded into the inbox.

"Hey, MoonWanker, come here. Check this out!"

"This a message from Mission Control. There has been a change for the final experiment. The experiment requires an extra person to be present in the module. Thus, we will be sending one of our scientists to the module next Friday at 10:00 A.M, module time. No other preparations needed, as the visitor will bring their provisions and will return to Earth with the scientific party on Saturday."

A scientist? Bah, Luke didn't want another person in the tiny module, nor was he aware of the change made to the final experiment. It did involve sex with a rubber doll of realistic human proportions. But the more Luke thought about it, the more disgusted he was. So he did wonder what changes would come with the onboarding scientist.

There was a great deal of excitement that Friday "morning" as the loneliness of space was punctured by an approaching space shuttle. The payload was one female scientist of high repute and one with a former career as a sex psychologist before entering the space race. The shuttle locked onto the module, and as the hatch opened, Luke just about threw up out of nerves.

"Fucking hell. Sorry...sorry for my language. Dr Vickers, what brings you here to our tiny little home, address, somewhere in low orbit around Earth?"

"Mission Control figured the final experiment needs a reconfiguration. Andy, you might want to disappear into the sleeping console again. Take your monitoring gear with you."

Andy was too shocked. He had a reputation for being a skirt chaser on Earth and apparently, never went three days without sexual intercourse. He had been going without for weeks, having the rather disgusting job of cleaning up Luke's cum and storing it in vials in the lab. The effects on space would be checked in the swimmers present in the samples because there was no real study of how sperm behaved in space. It was enough to put him off sex for life, he joked. The sight of a woman of curvy proportions, with big tits and ass, left him gasping. He was miffed he was shooed away, but he trundled off, sailing down the chute to his cubby hole, where Luke heard the metallic clang of the monitoring gear as it accidentally hit the computer monitor down there.

Luke was suddenly along with his sexual fantasy. He never really noticed Prudence before this expedition, and perhaps it was desperation for some wanking material that drove him to pick the nearest target.

Prudence gently tapped Luke, who sailed backwards towards one of the walls. He found himself pinned against a soft surface while Prudence removed his clothing.

"May I ask what the change was? Someone should have informed me."

"Well, Shaw, why fuck a rubber doll when you can fuck me instead. That way, we can both get the glory of being the first people to have sexual intercourse in space officially."

Prudence began to slip out of her spacesuit. She quickly had to skirt around the room to scoop up the spent clothing and dispose of it. Luke didn't need hallucinations now. He watched as Prudence's tits bounced about her chest and her nipples throbbed. What a hot body, one worth jerking off over.

Luke was strapped into a harness. Prudence had been wearing one under her spacesuit. The two harnesses interlocked so they were secure in place. Erection was no problem. Now getting into position was not easy. The next thing he knew, his hot, throbbing cock slipped slowly into a warm, wet pussy. Using the harness, she began to use it to lever herself up and down his cock. Her nipples scratched his chest. He was motionless as the harness had effectively rendered him unable to move, yet his cock glided in and out of Prudence with great ease.

It was getting a bit too wet. Beads of sweat floated about the room in a constant drizzle of body heat. Luke felt he would pass out again when the doctor leaned in close to whisper.

"Cum in me, Luke."

Suddenly the idea of being held prisoner by a harness, forever attached to the Doctor, became the hottest thing in space. As the walls of her pussy hugged him close, he injected a warm shot of cum deep in her. She licked her lips before breaking out into a broad smile. Suddenly the harness was off, and she suddenly went tumbling towards the other side of the module, with beads of cum streaming out of her well-used cunt.

Luke unattached himself. The two of them felt slightly awkward.

"Well, it has its limitations. It is not exactly the most fulfilling in intimacy."

"Or maybe it is. Having to be locked together to fuck. It keeps us in position."

"Perhaps so. I hope you can live with the indignant honour of being the first woman to have sex in space."

"Sure, I can. Especially when it is with Luke Shaw, the MoonWanker."

Andy had a hell of a job cleaning that somewhat disgusting module. That night, Prudence took residence at the other end of the sleeping pod. Luke couldn't sleep, knowing she, who he suspected would only ever be someone he had sex with, was in the same space as him.

An average return to Earth as a pod returned, leaving the module clean and in situ for further experiments. Luke pondered his future and initially loathed the space experience. Now, he had a much greater appreciation of it once he was back on firm land. The many press conferences referred to his nickname, and Luke took such a handle with great honour. He and Dr Vickers parted ways. Luke continued to be the guinea pig for sexual exploration in space, and in fact, he didn't see Dr Vickers again for twenty years. Luke was the guest of honour at the launching of the first sleeper ship to Titan. It would mark the first time couples would enjoy sexual intercourse in an environment artificially simulating Earth's gravity conditions.

12