Mop Man and Pom-Pom Girl Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HUFF! HUFF! HUFF!"

She was still struggling to breath, panting forcibly for air.

No matter how much she tried, she did not seem to be able to regain her breath.

What was going on? Why had he brought her to this wing of the building. What was the man's intentions?

He jumped into action in a manner that would have surprised anyone who knew him.

He swept the girl up into his wirey arms and dumped her unceremoniously into the cold metal industrial sink.

The basin was probably as big as a tub in terms of volume except that it was narrower and what it lacked in length, it made up in depth.

Lara fell to the bottom of the sink on her back still winded and struggling to breath.

« Ouch! HUFF!... What's... HUFF!... going on? ...HUFF! » she asked between coughs as she tried to straighten herself.

"Wash, wash, wash!" Frankie repeated again.

"The smoke is bad, the tarp was laced with turpentine, I did not have anything else..." he tried to explain, clearly in a panic.

The cocktail between the chemicals in the smoke and the ones accrued in tarp could cause severe respiratory problems and rashes and the custodial engineer feared that Lara might suffer if he did not react hastily.

« Wow! ...HUFF! ...PUFF! ...Wow!.. HUFF!... PUFF!... Wow!... HUFF!... PUFF!...» she screamed as a glacial stream of water hit her in the face just as she sat up.

Frankie began hosing her down using the gardening hose that was screwed to the faucet above her head.

The young woman tried to back away from the cold jet of water but there was no room to move.

She was trapped in the narrow box, as she squatted in the sink.

Frankie was brusque and acted hastily.

The spray of water was icy and she turned and twisted to avoid it but there was just no way to escape it.

As the water flowed over her, she realized that her breathing was improving.

The sense of panic that she had felt throughout this ordeal subsided some.

She calmed down as her breathing eased.

She stopped weaving away from the jet of water because it made her feel so much better. Now that her pulmonary system was no longer in distress, she began relaxing as she sat waiting for the cold shower to be over.

Just as she was finally settling down, Frankie turned the hose off.

"Was it over?" she wondered.

She looked up to see what was happening only to stare into the pair of huge calloused hands that were reaching down.

« No! Please don't touch me! I can get out by myself » she pleaded as she tried to back away from his reach.

Again, there was no place to go.

He leaned deep into the sink and grabbed her ankles and lifted them into the air. He was so strong that he swiftly pulled her upside down. Her hips were now sticking out of the sink as the back of her head and neck got wedged at the bottom of the sink.

Nude as the day she was born, she was now trapped upside-down feeling even more helpless.

He folded her legs back into the sink and turned the hose back on and began spraying her again to make sure that all parts of her body had been rinsed.

"HUFF!... HUFF!... HUFF!" the water was getting into her face and she struggled to breath.

He turned the water off for a second time and backed away for a minute.

In that position, he was out of her field of vision.

She could only hear him fuss about the room looking for something.

What was going on now?

Lara was anxious once again, but the shower was clearly not an act of aggression.

Were her fears justified or was she overreacting?

She was clearly at his mercy.

Her mind began spinning in all directions.

«Is the bath over? Why isn't he letting me up? » she wondered.

All of a sudden, something else finally registered through her brain.

Her lower half was up and her most intimate parts were so lewdly displayed.

That would not do!

She desperately tried to straighten herself out before Frankie returned, but she was entangled and completely stuck in that revealing position.

She began flailing her legs in the air in an attempt to unwedge and free herself, but nothing worked.

She was mortified as she heard Frankie step back towards her.

Her heart began pounding in her ears.

« Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! » she screamed as the icy water began pouring over her once again.

It seemed that the bath wasn't over after all.

The water was running down her torso and splashing her face again making it hard to breath.

When she was drenched all over again, Frankie reached in again.

His hands were covered with soapsuds.

He had been looking for a bar of soap and to her utter humiliation he began scrubbing and lathering her.

He was a real brute about it too.

There was no tenderness as he grabbed her here and there. She felt like some farm animal as he manhandled her brusquely.

Frankie was genuinely concerned with her well-being and wanted to wash any trace of the chemicals.

There was no gentleness in his movements because he felt such a sense of urgency.

He was indiscriminate in his actions and there was nothing lewd, sensual, or sexual about them in his mind.

But he was not communicating any of this and the girl was left to her fears.

He started at her right foot and traveled up her leg.

« Stop! Stop! Stop! » she pleaded as she sensed his paws approaching her sex.

« Aw! » a small moan escaped her lips.

To her utter shame, when his hand inadvertently reached her vulva, she felt an electric shock.

«What?... Why?» she thought to yourself.

Unbelievable! To her great chagrin, the sexual arousal from earlier had not subsided.

Why was she still so turned on?

The dreadful feeling of shame from earlier returned and grasped a hold of her entire being.

Once again, now that she was conscious of it, it drove her arousal to new heights.

But Frankie did not care.

He did not even seem to notice so focused was he on the task at hand.

He went to her other foot and buffed down that leg mechanically, systematically towards her heated sex.

« Ooh! » she moaned louder unable to control herself when his hand bumped into her sex again.

But he still did not notice the erotic undertones of her moans.

His second swipe at her vulva was inadvertent and brief but it sent ripples of pleasures coursing through her.

All of a sudden, her unattended and unwavering lust took over, the only thing that mattered to Lara's brain was an overwhelming yearning to feel good.

Yet, Frankie neglected her heated sex again and ignored it as quickly as he had touched it, leaving her needing more.

He reached into the sink and grabbed her by the nape of her neck to sit her up.

When she was upright and squatting again, as hastily as he had cleaned her legs, he started washing her back.

The erotic sensations were now a bit muffled now that he was not stimulating any of her erogenous zones, but she yearned for him to touch to her sex again.

Despite the speed of his movements, Lara felt that he was taking too much time to get to the good parts.

An alarm went off for Lara though when he finally got close to her buttock. She was uneasy and had mixed feelings about having him touch her down there.

It felt so dirty.

"Ooh!" she let out in surprise.

One of his rough soap-coated fingers had brushed her crinkled anal opening.

Crouched as she was, her buttock had parted to give him free access to her asshole and a finger poked her tender anus.

Frankie did not let up the pressure and kept on soaping her ass and every so often one of his fingertips would push into the soft sensitive crinkled rim. This involuntary stimulation relentlessly tickled that nerve-rich part of her anatomy. It felt better than she would have ever admitted.

She froze.

In that moment, it felt so wrong yet so good for him to be touching there.

An impulsive idea flashed though her mind. Maybe she could thrust herself down and sit onto one of his fingers? "Should I?" she mused as she longed for the fingers to penetrate her deeper.

Alas, before she could give into this incomprehensible temptation, he moved his hand away.

She felt empty and confused by the depraved thought of skewering herself on his hand.

The searing heat of her arousal coupled with the humiliation of being treated this way wrecked her mind with rapturous longing.

Frankie then began focusing his cleaning on the front of her torso.

He started at her throat and made his way down her chest.

By the time he reached her breasts, she was craving and yearning for him to massage her nipples.

By then, her feelings of guilt and degradation were overpowered and set aside by her ever growing desire to be touched and manhandled; the rougher the better.

It felt so good.

No one had ever manipulated her this way.

All her young lovers had been intimidated by her delicate sensual femininity and had treated her like some fragile porcelain doll.

This felt different.

It felt good to be gripped and pawed and pulled with such force.

Her flesh was like dough and he kneaded it without mercy.

He reached lower, to her belly, with the same relentless force.

« Aww! Aww! Aww! » she began moaning loudly without control as his hands got closer and closer.

When he finally reached her sex, she became delirious with unrestrained lust.

She clamped her thighs shut around his wrist and grabbed his lanky forearm with both of her hands.

Stupefied, Frankie tried to free himself from her grip but there was no escaping her lascivious cravings.

« Oooh! Ooooooh! Ooooooooohhhh!

It's so good!

I'm burning up!

I am hot!

Fuck!

Fuck!

Fuck! » she exhaled as she frenetically humped her overflowing heated pussy.

"Aw! Aw! Aw!" she squealed like a little bitch in heat, as she rode his arm to ecstasy by grinding her sensitive clit onto his wrist.

It was quick and wild.

"Aaaawww!" she exhaled one final time as she came.

The overwhelming events of the day along with Frankie's scrubbing had brought out the basest, most feral instincts out of her.

She finally released his arm and melted back into the sink as she tried to steady her breathing.

As she came down from her orgasmic high, a renewed flood of deep burning embarrassment washed over her.

As she tried to look up into Frankie's startled gaze, the utter reality of what had just happened hit her like a bolt of lightning.

Swiftly, guilt and deep burning shame took grip of her soul. Another wave of utter degradation washed over her.

Tears filled her eyes and she lowered her head down unable to face the man.

How could she have debased herself like this and lost all self-control in that manner?

She was still as nude and as helpless in front of him. But now, she had to live with the realization that she had just experienced the wildest orgasm of her young adult life while humping his arm like some horndog in heat. Her own body's reaction was inexplicable.

Yet, she still needed the man's assistance to get out of this mess. She depended on him now.

She felt as if her mind was fracturing into a million pieces as all these contradictory emotions raged within her.

To add insult to injury, this further indignity was feeding the sexual arousal which was not subsiding despite her explosive climax.

Her heart was still ponding in her chest with sexual arousal.

Her blood flowed like lava as it coursed through her veins. Her engorged sex pulsated to the rhythm of her own heartbeat. She had never experienced anything of the sort.

This unwavering excitement was scorching her from within.

What would possibly happen next?

She looked down at the water flowing down the drain of the sink and wished she could escape with it.

What would Frankie think of her?

Suddenly, his strong hands reached in and grabbed her under the arms.

Frankie was stronger than he seemed, and he easily lifted her out of the sink.

He set her down on the concrete floor.

She cupped a hand in front of her nearly bald sex and folded her other arms to cover her tits. 

Chapter 3 - Spanked

They stood motionless in silence.

She was nude and the water dripped down her smooth skin.

Somehow, the contact of her bare feet on the concrete made her feel even more exposed. The foreign sensation of her soft skin in such an industrial environment was discomforting.

She felt so odd, so out of place.

It was an anomaly ...an abnormality... she stood naked in front of someone who should never have seen her in that state of undress.

The age difference, the difference in social status, the difference in the pure aesthetics between her youthful beauty and his dirty, old, scrappy demeanor all accentuated the aberration of the situation she found herself in.

She was all too aware of it and it drove her humiliation to higher levels. Was there any peak to this depravity?

She was beet red, feverish from all the sensations that were coursing through her.

Her eyes welled with tears once again, her head cast down as the feeling of debasement surged on.

"I'm sorry... I don't have any towels," voiced Frankie timidly.

"D... d... do... do... you have a change of cloth in the building?" he stuttered timidly.

Lara just slumped her head lower as she shook his negatively.

Frankie removed the "wife-beater" shirt he was wearing and gave it to her.

The tank top had been white years ago but it was now filthy, sweaty, distended and grey.

Lara looked at it. She was repulsed for a fraction of a second but quickly realized that there was no other way to cover up. She put it on wincing in disgust as the pungent body odor invaded her nostrils. Yet, she was relieved to finally be wearing some clothes.

"Could you call anyone for help?" he asked when she was done unrolling the shirt which looked like a loose cotton nighty on her.

She shook her head again.

The girls of her squad were her "friends" ...supposedly. After what happened earlier, she was not going to humiliate herself further and ask them for help.

"A parent?"

She shook her head a third time. They were away on vacation and would not be back for days. The housekeeper was off for the weekend and without her cell phone, Lara had no way to reach her anyway.

"A sibling?"

She collapsed to her knees.

Tears dripped down her cheeks.

When Frankie had asked his questions, Lara was faced with the hard truth that she had no one to turn to.

Aside from her so called "friends" in the squad, she had bastardized all her relationships with her cruel power plays...and now that she was so nude and so exposed, there was no way that she would reach out to anyone that she had so toyed with. She wouldn't suffer the further indignity of asking any of them for help.

Somehow, asking for the help of this stranger who was not part of her world outside of these walls seemed easier.

She made some quick mental calculations and that scenario, bleak as it was, was the only solution that seemed acceptable to her for now.

Without her clothes, her keys, her phone, and her driver's license, it became clear to Lara that there was no way to get into her house without involving an acquaintance who would remember this day long into the future. The possibility that someone could dangle this story over her head years into the future was inconceivable. The thought of involving the firemen or the police to get into the house bothered her even more. In such a small town, everyone would find out if she got the authorities involved...

And so, Lara resolved that she would be locked out of her house until Monday morning at the earliest when her housekeeper would quietly let her back in.

Her weekend with a cute boy... the wild pool party that she had planned... everything was gone. It all had just turned into an impossible nightmare.

She finally looked up at Frankie in despair. He had rescued her from being gang raped, she was convinced of that. Somehow this odd man had made her feel safe.

And now, he would have to be her savior once again.

Somehow, he would become her knight in shining armor.

In her wildest fantasies, she would never have dreamt up of such an unlikely scenario.

Frankie ...her hero?

"Uh... Um..." she hesitated.

Frankie stood silently over her.

"My parents are on a vaca... Frankie... Sweetie.... Can I stay with you?" she winked, put on a fake smile and took on a false air of confidence as she attempted to seduce him.

"Sweetie...?" he muttered.

Time stood still.

"Sweetie?" he repeated louder.

"Sweetie?" he barked again agitated as he snapped at her.

Frankie stood incredulous.

Taken aback by his sudden change of mood and the volcanic eruption, Lara turned pallid and shuffled backwards on her hands and needs away from him.

"SWEETIE!?" he screamed, foaming at the mouth.

Could Lara's humiliation get any worse?

"The balls on you girl!" he shouted as he sprung towards her and grabbed a handful of Lara's hair and pulled her up forcefully to her feet.

In an instant, he was dragging her behind him through the hallways back to his office.

He opened the door, rushed in, and sat on his squeaky dilapidated pleather office chair.

The armchair was full of holes that had been mended with duck-tape and the foam filling was showing in the many places where the patchwork was failing.

He pulled Lara face down across his lap and pushed the t-shirt he had just given her a few minutes earlier up to her waist thus exposing her ass as it stood out in the air.

"SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!"

"Ouch!" shouted the girl in shock.

"What's happening?" Lara thought bewildered. This was another first. She had never been reprimanded physically in her life until that day.

But now, twice within the same afternoon?

"Sweetie?" he yelled again.

"SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!" he peppered her butt with smacks.

The girl's degradation was reaching another higher peak.

"SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!" the strong calloused hands were hitting every inch of her round ass tanning it with various shades of pink.

"SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!"

As the hits unfurled, the flimsy cotton t-shirt slid further towards Lara's neck baring her back yet again. Lara was tantalized by the further humiliation of finding herself getting undressed as she straddled Frankie's lap.

And so, Lara attempted to grab the hem of the t-shirt in an attempt cover up.

That was a mistake! Frankie only got more upset and yanked the t-shirt off completely.

Lara was fully denuded once again. The thin layer of fabric that had been the only barrier between her breasts and the man's bare legs has been removed. The tender malleable flesh of her nipples and breasts began rubbing against the coarse texture of his hairy legs.

Unexplainably, again, the mounting humiliation inflected on Lara stirred her sexual arousal.

As Lara felt the temperature of her scolded bottom rise, she also felt the tightness and wetness of her pussy intensify.

"SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!"

Would this punishment ever end?

He hit her bottom tirelessly.

As time stood still, the girl's sexual arousal swelled.

She began spreading her legs.

"SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!"

Lara now was desperate for his hand to hit her heated sex the way the boy had touched her earlier.

"SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!"

No matter how hard she tried spreading herself open, his target remained her rounded ass and his fingers never came close to her sex. They never reached her desired destination.

She began raising and rolling her hips in an effort to get her pussy on the path of his smacks. As she struggled to anticipate his next slap, his fingers were coming closer to her needy sex.

As he released some of his fury on her fanny, Frankie became all too aware of her game.

Her earlier orgasm in the sink, had opened his eyes to the libidinous sexuality of the young lady.

"Was she enjoying this?" the thought passed through his mind.